PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O’Donnell responds to Donald Trump’s Megyn Kelly remarks: ‘There is a war on wo

Jeff
08-16-2015, 05:56 PM
OK is Rosie a Pig, a fat one at that, read her response to Trump and then ask yourself if he didn't have a right to say she is a pig. He should of added a disgusting fat pig, that would of been 100% accurate.

**** Warning, it is truly disgusting what she has to say ****

Rosie O’Donnell is speaking out against Trump, again, decrying the current “war on women.” Unfortunately, her comments become far more graphic the more she speaks. If fact, some of her disturbing words (found below in this report from EW.com (http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/15/rosie-odonnell-donald-trump-megyn-kelly)) are cause for concern. Is she serious? Is she violent or just trying to create a ruckus?

http://conservativebyte.com/2015/08/rosie-odonnell-responds-to-donald-trumps-megyn-kelly-remarks-there-is-a-war-on-women/

Gunny
08-16-2015, 06:03 PM
OK is Rosie a Pig, a fat one at that, read her response to Trump and then ask yourself if he didn't have a right to say she is a pig. He should of added a disgusting fat pig, that would of been 100% accurate.

**** Warning, it is truly disgusting what she has to say ****

http://conservativebyte.com/2015/08/rosie-odonnell-responds-to-donald-trumps-megyn-kelly-remarks-there-is-a-war-on-women/

Why not? She's a disgusting pig. It ain't a war on women. That's just a left-goof lie. Calling a fat disgusting pig a fat disgusting pig is kinda calling a spade a spade.

Maybe she shouldn't have made fun of our National Anthem. I wouldn't even know who she is.

Jeff
08-16-2015, 06:18 PM
Why not? She's a disgusting pig. It ain't a war on women. That's just a left-goof lie. Calling a fat disgusting pig a fat disgusting pig is kinda calling a spade a spade.

Maybe she shouldn't have made fun of our National Anthem. I wouldn't even know who she is.

Heck I didn't even know she had made fun of the National Anthem, but what she spouted off in this article sure makes her disgusting.

Gunny
08-16-2015, 06:25 PM
Heck I didn't even know she had made fun of the National Anthem, but what she spouted off in this article sure makes her disgusting.

She totally mocked it at a baseball game. I think it was a Padres game and I lived in San Diego at the time. And I come from a long line of musicians. She did it on purpose.

When you suck at music you just suck. When you're faking it. you're only fooling yourself. ANY musician will peg your ass in a heartbeat.

Noir
08-16-2015, 06:36 PM
Is there a war on women?
Many men say no...

Gunny
08-16-2015, 08:26 PM
Is there a war on women?
Many men say no...

Many women do too. Using a difference as an excuse to try and get over on the majority is LAME.

indago
08-17-2015, 04:55 AM
Talk about a war on women...

Journalist Lynne Tuohy wrote for The Associated Press 16 August 2015:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
St. Paul's School boasts a glittering roster of alumni that includes senators, congressmen, a Nobel laureate and the current secretary of state. The elite prep school also allegedly has a sordid tradition of sexual conquest where graduating boys try to take the virginity of younger girls before getting their diplomas. Details of a practice authorities say was called the "Senior Salute" were spelled out in stark terms by a former prefect at the New Hampshire school who is charged with raping a 15-year-old girl on the roof of a campus building in May 2014.

Owen Labrie, now 19, has pleaded not guilty to several felonies. When his trial begins Monday, prosecutors are expected to call current and former students to testify about the sexual culture at one of the country's most selective boarding schools. Labrie, of Tunbridge, Vermont, talked openly about the tradition when he was interviewed by Concord police. On a campus where upperclassmen studiously avoid their younger peers in most settings, Labrie told a detective some students "take great pride" in having sex with younger students before they leave school.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_PREP_SCHOOL_RAPE_TRIAL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-16-13-22-24)

It looks like it is a conquest thing, like the ancient "discoverers" conquests over ancient civilizations...

jimnyc
08-17-2015, 12:59 PM
No war. Never was. O'donnell is a foul and vile pig. Always was.