PDA

View Full Version : Hillary’s Ultra-Left Campaign Speak

stephanie
07-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Scary

By Amanda Carpenter
Friday, July 6, 2007

SNIP:

Hillary Clinton denies that she’s a Marxist, but she sure talks like one.

While campaigning for the Democratic nomination for President, Clinton has said “something has to be taken away from some people” to advance her political goals and lauded billionaire investor Warren Buffet as a “patriot” because he wants to pay more taxes.

Democratic presidential hopeful U.S. Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., speaks during a rally, Monday, July 2, 2007, at the Iowa state fairgrounds in
Clinton strives to maintain a moderate image in public appearances, but she’s prone to making an occasional unscripted remark that reveals her true nature as a hard-line liberal ideologue.

Here is a compilation of such statements Hillary Clinton has made on the campaign trail over the past month:

“An uninsured person who goes to the hospital is more likely to die than an insured person. I mean, that is a fact. So what do we do? We have to build a political consensus. And that requires people to give up a little bit of their own turf in order to create this common ground. The same with energy. You know, we can’t keep talking about our dependence on foreign oil and the need to deal with global warming and the challenge that it poses to our climate and to God’s creation and just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.” - June 4, CNN’s Sojourners Presidential Forum

“Is labor in the house? Well, that’s good because we work better when you work for us and I am so grateful to all of you!” - June 20, a rally for the union-friendly Employee Free Choice Act in the Upper Senate Park on Capitol Hill

The Employee Free Choice Act, which the Senate recently voted down, would have eliminated the secret ballot process required to organize a workplace and opt for a public petition system called “card check.”

the rest and comments at..
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/column.aspx?UrlTitle=hillary%e2%80%99s_ultra-left_campaign_speak&ns=AmandaCarpenter&dt=07/06/2007&page=full&comments=true

07-06-2007, 04:15 PM
What's scary is there are so many people ignorant of marxism and its inherent dangers that they blindly accept everything she is saying as a breath of fresh air.

Oh and id love to see her show that its a fact that uninsured are more likely to die in a hospital. The Hopsital isnt allowed to turn down treatment for anyone. So i think its a bunch of bull crap.

And if it is true id love to see her prove causation that the reason they died is a direct result of being uninsured rather than not having the money or intellegence to take care of themselves.

Gaffer
07-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Only time a person would not be treated in a hospital is if they are jewish and the doctor is muslim. Then they will be allowed to die. Lack of insurance has nothing to do with it.

nevadamedic
07-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Scary

By Amanda Carpenter
Friday, July 6, 2007

SNIP:

Hillary Clinton denies that she’s a Marxist, but she sure talks like one.

While campaigning for the Democratic nomination for President, Clinton has said “something has to be taken away from some people” to advance her political goals and lauded billionaire investor Warren Buffet as a “patriot” because he wants to pay more taxes.

Democratic presidential hopeful U.S. Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., speaks during a rally, Monday, July 2, 2007, at the Iowa state fairgrounds in
Clinton strives to maintain a moderate image in public appearances, but she’s prone to making an occasional unscripted remark that reveals her true nature as a hard-line liberal ideologue.

Here is a compilation of such statements Hillary Clinton has made on the campaign trail over the past month:

“An uninsured person who goes to the hospital is more likely to die than an insured person. I mean, that is a fact. So what do we do? We have to build a political consensus. And that requires people to give up a little bit of their own turf in order to create this common ground. The same with energy. You know, we can’t keep talking about our dependence on foreign oil and the need to deal with global warming and the challenge that it poses to our climate and to God’s creation and just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.” - June 4, CNN’s Sojourners Presidential Forum

“Is labor in the house? Well, that’s good because we work better when you work for us and I am so grateful to all of you!” - June 20, a rally for the union-friendly Employee Free Choice Act in the Upper Senate Park on Capitol Hill

The Employee Free Choice Act, which the Senate recently voted down, would have eliminated the secret ballot process required to organize a workplace and opt for a public petition system called “card check.”

the rest and comments at..
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/column.aspx?UrlTitle=hillary%e2%80%99s_ultra-left_campaign_speak&ns=AmandaCarpenter&dt=07/06/2007&page=full&comments=true

Screw that bitch(not literally ewwwww). If she get's elected we will see a mass migration to Canada. :laugh2:

07-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Screw that bitch(not literally ewwwww). If she get's elected we will see a mass migration to Canada. :laugh2:

Im not going to Canada. Quite the opposite.

nevadamedic
07-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Im not going to Canada. Quite the opposite.

Mexico? :laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Only time a person would not be treated in a hospital is if they are jewish and the doctor is muslim. Then they will be allowed to die. Lack of insurance has nothing to do with it.

Actually there was a time my doctor tried to admit me into the hospital and because I didn't have insurance they would not treat me.