PDA

View Full Version : Liberals Adding ANOTHER Southern-Related Word To Their List of RAAAAAACIST Terms...

Jeff
08-18-2015, 06:14 AM
Now they want to do away with the word Dixie, to racist for them, My God they want to do away with a word but protect the Racist in the WH, go figure.

If you can't say anything nice, you must be a liberal. Seriously, is there ANYTHING left that doesn't have racist undertones anymore?
The anti-South/anti-Confederacy craze is still around, in case you'd forgotten. Admittedly, there's a lot that's been going on lately - but the language police are still rounding up words and symbols and history that remind anyone anywhere of slavery in America. It's not enough that they have to dig up long-dead Confederate generals or vandalize monuments or steal private property. Nope. Now they're banning the word "Dixie."

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3856178&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

Kathianne
08-18-2015, 06:17 AM
another microaggression.

Hey, at one university saying, "American" is also a microaggression! LOL! The left is nuts.

Jeff
08-18-2015, 07:12 AM
another microaggression.

Hey, at one university saying, "American" is also a microaggression! LOL! The left is nuts.

Sad times we are living in.

jimnyc
08-18-2015, 07:25 AM
Yet another thing where folks will tie one thing to racism and then declare the word needs to go.

Then again, last time I heard a Dixie song was when it was with the Confederate flag. Yep, gotta go! :)

Gunny
08-18-2015, 07:36 AM
What are we supposed to say? I'm Southern by the grace of God. When people feel like pulling their heads out of their asses, they can let us know.

If we're such ignorant racist redneck hicks, why do we have all these yankees here? Go home. I don't recall sending out invitations. Or could it be you got no money and you want to steal ours?

Take your snotty asses back where you came from.

jimnyc
08-18-2015, 09:13 AM
What are we supposed to say? I'm Southern by the grace of God. When people feel like pulling their heads out of their asses, they can let us know.

If we're such ignorant racist redneck hicks, why do we have all these yankees here? Go home. I don't recall sending out invitations. Or could it be you got no money and you want to steal ours?

Take your snotty asses back where you came from.

Only a matter of time before being "Southern" will be racist as well. You racist bastard!

sundaydriver
08-18-2015, 09:18 AM
My first sight every morning leaving the house as a kid was the huge Dixie cup water tank in the shape of a Dixie cup on top of the Dixie plant. That's what I think of when I hear Dixie, certainly not the southern US. :laugh:

Perianne
08-18-2015, 09:20 AM
Doing away with the n-word was just the start of it.

Geez, even I am now typing "n-word". I have become all PC.

Gunny
08-18-2015, 09:21 AM
Only a matter of time before being "Southern" will be racist as well. You racist bastard!

Goof. Being Southern IS racist according to the MSM.

And I'm only racist when it suits my fancy. ;)

Perianne
08-18-2015, 09:25 AM
Goof. Being Southern IS racist according to the MSM.

And I'm only racist when it suits my fancy. ;)

People have called me "racist". I don't think I am racist at all. I simply have eyes wide open. It's not my fault some people are inferior to me.

tailfins
08-18-2015, 09:27 AM
Doing away with the n-word was just the start of it.

Geez, even I am now typing "n-word". I have become all PC.

My mom refused to give in. I will use the word "nigger" when I can get away with it.

People have called me "racist". I don't think I am racist at all. I simply have eyes wide open. It's not my fault some people are inferior to me.

You have freedom of conscience to be racist if you choose to. Anyone that wants to deny you that freedom is a totalitarian.

tailfins
08-18-2015, 09:32 AM
Dixie needs to be revived as a popular baby name for girls.

jimnyc
08-18-2015, 09:33 AM
My first sight every morning leaving the house as a kid was the huge Dixie cup water tank in the shape of a Dixie cup on top of the Dixie plant. That's what I think of when I hear Dixie, certainly not the southern US. :laugh:

That's the word to me. We grew up with "dixie" being small paper cups. Dixie cups.

Voted4Reagan
08-19-2015, 06:33 AM

DIXIE CUPS must be RACIST!!!!!