PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Man in Florida Charged with Attempting Terrorist Attack in Florida!

Jeff
08-18-2015, 08:36 AM
They got this guy before he actually did any damage but he should be hung just as though he did carry out the bombing, heck he did the bomb just didn't work, it was a fake, but he didn't know that, he thought he was going to kill people. Another example of the great religion of peace. This guy wanted to join ISIS and after killing people on at least two beaches in Florida he then wanted to go after cops.

A Muslim man from Key West, Florida was recently charged for planning to initiate a terrorist attack (http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/28/florida-man-arrested-for-attempting-to-use-weapon-of-mass-destruction/) on a crowded Florida beach.
Harlem Suarez is a self-proclaimed follower of ISIS and he desperately wanted to join in their jihadist fight. He wanted so much to join in the fight against the West that when the FBI reached out to offer him a chance to do so... he jumped at it.
"Specifically, Suarez discussed taking the bomb to a public beach, burying it in the sand, and then detonating the device remotely with the cell phone,” the criminal complaint reads (http://www.justice.gov/opa/file/641111/download). “Suarez also discussed putting bombs under police cars, in front of police officers’ homes, and possibly purchasing a vehicle and building a car bomb.”

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kaQKdeFiBQg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://eaglerising.com/22493/muslim-man-in-florida-charged-with-attempting-terrorist-attack-in-florida/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-18-2015, 08:45 AM
They got this guy before he actually did any damage but he should be hung just as though he did carry out the bombing, heck he did the bomb just didn't work, it was a fake, but he didn't know that, he thought he was going to kill people. Another example of the great religion of peace. This guy wanted to join ISIS and after killing people on at least two beaches in Florida he then wanted to go after cops.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kaQKdeFiBQg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://eaglerising.com/22493/muslim-man-in-florida-charged-with-attempting-terrorist-attack-in-florida/

Shoot that bastard...... when caught red handed--no court needed--shoot his ass now.
Or hang him from a tree for all to see as did the old west cowboys that caught cattle rustlers/horse thieves.
These murdering muslims deserve no mercy because they do not give any!!! --Tyr

Jeff
08-18-2015, 08:47 AM
Shoot that bastard...... when caught red handed--no court needed--shoot his ass now.
Or hang him from a tree for all to see as did the old west cowboys that caught cattle rustlers/horse thieves.
These murdering muslims deserve no mercy because they do not give any!!! --Tyr

I couldn't agree more, time for this POS to go see if he will get his virgins.

jimnyc
08-18-2015, 09:37 AM
Tie him up. Cover him in honey. Bring him to the marshlands in Louisiana or similar. Let the small animals and bugs kill him slowly.

gabosaurus
08-18-2015, 11:18 AM
You guys sound like Muslim terrorists preaching jihad. :rolleyes:

The U.S. has a justice system for a reason.

fj1200
08-18-2015, 01:00 PM
And an inconvenient Constitution.

jimnyc
08-18-2015, 01:18 PM
And an inconvenient Constitution.

I could be wrong on this one, but I don't think this terrorist was too concerned about the COTUS as he attempted to blow up Floridians.

Oh, wait, were you trying to be sarcastic, about the other sarcastic messages? And yes, it IS inconvenient. If not for the laws and COTUS, we all know this piece of shit deserves to be dead by the time the sun goes down. I'm not very concerned about the rights of such a vermin. I leave it to others to jump up to the defense of the world's scummiest. :)

fj1200
08-18-2015, 01:23 PM
^Strawman. We have a Constitution and laws regardless of the disgusting actions of terrorists.

jimnyc
08-18-2015, 01:35 PM
^Strawman. We have a Constitution and laws regardless of the disgusting actions of terrorists.

Oh well, I guess it's a good thing that they knew what was up and he was caught by the right people. Sounds like others would have let him have his "day in court" the instant we saw him as a threat of any kind, and no "strawman" or laws would save him, and it would be fully legal if the scumbag was even remotely a threat. He doesn't get a pass or a chance for me to think of what rights he gets or has coming to him.

fj1200
08-18-2015, 01:39 PM
^Doesn't sound like he was ever much of a threat; the FBI had a handle on him. Thank God for dumb terrorists though.

jimnyc
08-18-2015, 01:43 PM
^Doesn't sound like he was ever much of a threat; the FBI had a handle on him. Thank God for dumb terrorists though.

He went one way, he's now busted. He could have traveled a different path and actually found weapons. IMO, anyone willing to blow others up is a threat.

Jeff
08-18-2015, 03:53 PM
Yes the guy was basically harmless with his actions only due to the fact that the authorities did their job, this guy could of just as easily got with someone from ISIS and then really blew everyone up. The man went through the actions thinking he was going to kill. Yes we have laws and yes he will stand trial, but when a person is caught red handed like this it doesn't make sense to spend all the money on a trial and all that goes with it, I am not saying we should go against our laws I am simply thinking out loud lets say, kill him, save the tax payers a bunch of money and rid the world of a POS. But being as he didn't kill anyone the liberals I am sure will see to it that this scum get a short stay in a jail and eventually released, maybe not even short but he will eventually be walking around again and the time in jail will just strengthen his hatred and make him more determined.

revelarts
08-18-2015, 04:44 PM
Another FBI terrorist sting...
yeah