PDA

View Full Version : Black Nominees

Perianne
08-18-2015, 02:36 PM
I am curious why the Democrats didn't find some negro to run for president? All the blacks would vote for him and most of the illegals and Hispanics. If you add all those to the regular Democratic voters, it seems like a sure thing to perpetually nominate a negro.

fj1200
08-21-2015, 08:39 AM
I am curious why the Democrats didn't find some negro to run for president?

Why do you suppose?

tailfins
08-21-2015, 08:41 AM
Why do you suppose?

White guilt added to black racism. Check your privilege.

red state
08-21-2015, 10:11 AM
I am curious why the Democrats didn't find some negro to run for president? All the blacks would vote for him and most of the illegals and Hispanics. If you add all those to the regular Democratic voters, it seems like a sure thing to perpetually nominate a negro.

They've bused so many illegal border invaders and muSLUMs in, they no longer need blacks (and they've proved it with the way B.O. has fundamentally changed the black's occupational situations. The only reason B.O. and crew have made waves in rioting is to cause chaos and possibly greater division towards a MAJOR EVENT the closer we get to 2016.

Simply.....they do NOT need blacks anymore....and the few blacks who may possibly vote for a Republican is not a significant number (at least not as significant as those guaranteed DIMoCRAP voters they've shipped, trained, flown and bused in.

Black Diamond
08-21-2015, 12:09 PM
Are they intimidated by Ben Carson??