PDA

View Full Version : D.C. Police Chief Blames Increase in Homicides on States with Lax Gun Laws

Jeff
08-18-2015, 04:18 PM
How stupid is this guy, yes law abiding citizens go and buy guns to give them to the thugs in Chicago and DC :rolleyes: No truth of the matter is that the thugs they are protecting and making excuses for are way out of control and can and will get weapons even if they made them 100% illegal to buy, send the National Guard into these cities and let them clean house on these thugs, then give all law abiding citizens the right to carry and crime with guns will drop dramatically.

This is the left’s natural response anytime the data show an increase in crimes, particularly homicides involving guns. Obviously, the increase can’t be because of strict gun laws. It has to be because people buy their guns and high-capacity magazines in states with lax gun laws and then bring their contraband into cities with strict gun laws.

http://lastresistance.com/13212/d-c-police-chief-blames-increase-in-homicides-on-states-with-lax-gun-laws/

Perianne
08-18-2015, 04:21 PM
About 99-100% of the increase in murders can be blamed on negroes and other darkies. Why won't anyone just admit that?

Jeff
08-18-2015, 04:26 PM
About 99-100% of the increase in murders can be blamed on negroes and other darkies. Why won't anyone just admit that?

I am not going to say it is any race but it is no doubt do to the way they live their lives, these young folks are born into the violence and gangs. It is a way of life for them, just as welfare is a way of life for many, time to take the trash out.

fj1200
08-21-2015, 08:43 AM

Because the true causation isn't race, it's family structure. Conservatives blame government and don't classify by group... or so I've been told.

tailfins
08-21-2015, 09:02 AM
Because the true causation isn't race, it's family structure. Conservatives blame government and don't classify by group... or so I've been told.

Bastardy needs to regain its stigma. In colonial America, it was a crime.

Kathianne
08-21-2015, 09:08 AM

While it is certainly easier and may be argued preferable for families to be composed of a mother, father, children under one roof-the most important factors IMO are values instilled in the children.

Government programs that create the belief that they will 'help' with providing care are undermining the role of parents. It has created the cycle of poverty, the antithesis of the American Dream.

fj1200
08-21-2015, 09:18 AM
^Preach it!