PDA

View Full Version : Brave Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary

stephanie
01-28-2007, 02:55 AM
:lmao: :lmao: Satire Alert!!!

Jan. 27, 2007

Now that Senator Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.) has declared her candidacy for president in the 2008 election, speculation has turned toward the role to be played by her husband, ex-president Bill Clinton. For starters, Bill wasted no time in making a strong endorsement of his wife.

“Hilary is the best,” Clinton said. “During all those years I was harassed and stalked by all those women, she stood by me.”

Clinton said he believes he has overcome his fear of women enough to hit the campaign trail on Hillary’s behalf. “When you’ve been taken advantage of like I have been, you get a little ‘gun-shy,’” Clinton admitted. “But the country needs Hilary, so I’ll have to suck it up and be brave enough to expose myself to risk.”

“I’ll do whatever I’m asked to do,” the ex-president said. “If they want a piece of me, they can have it. I’ll drop everything if I have to. Whatever position they want me to take, I’ll take. Wherever and whenever they want me to come, I’ll come. I won’t hold back.”

Senator Clinton said she was confident that “Bill will find a satisfying role to play in the campaign.”

In related news, Senator John Kerry (D-Mass.) announced that he will not be a candidate for president in 2008. “The voters had their chance to elect a genuine hero in 2004, but they blew it,” Kerry said. “I think I’m owed an apology. Until I get it, I’m not going to offer my services.”

Meanwhile, Kerry says he is looking for someone to write his autobiography, tentatively titled “I Reported for Duty, but America Was AWOL.” “America needs to hear my story,” Kerry said. “Someone needs to write it for them.”
http://www.azconservative.org/Semmens1.htm

OCA
01-28-2007, 10:23 AM
Hahaha......seriously though i'm gone if this bitch gets in because in essence you are giving Bubba a 3rd term.

TheSage
01-28-2007, 11:24 AM
Hahaha......seriously though i'm gone if this bitch gets in because in essence you are giving Bubba a 3rd term.

Where you goin? Can I come? We can walk ten paces apart if you wish. I just want you to be a gracious host on your island paradise you've purchased with your globalization dollars.

OCA
01-28-2007, 11:52 AM
Where you goin? Can I come? We can walk ten paces apart if you wish. I just want you to be a gracious host on your island paradise you've purchased with your globalization dollars.

Nah, it will be a douchebag free zone, but there may be a medical sulution for you so don't give up hope.

TheSage
01-28-2007, 12:11 PM
Nah, it will be a douchebag free zone

That's not sensitive to feminine needs, now is it.