PDA

View Full Version : Hackers post stolen Ashley Madison data

gabosaurus
08-18-2015, 11:13 PM
If you know anyone who has posted on the Ashley Madison site, their gig might be up. :cool:

http://www.wired.com/2015/08/happened-hackers-posted-stolen-ashley-madison-data/

One analysis of email addresses found in the data dump also shows that some 15,000 are .mil. or .gov addresses.

darin
08-19-2015, 05:12 AM
On related note, Thousands of no-good cheating women filed lawsuits against their sugga-daddies for stoping their credit cards, on the grounds they had a certain expectation of lifestyle. Divorce attorney profits are through the roof.

Jeff
08-19-2015, 06:14 AM
Dang I guess you can sue for about anything now a days.

Abbey Marie
08-21-2015, 02:59 PM
If you know anyone who has posted on the Ashley Madison site, their gig might be up. :cool:

http://www.wired.com/2015/08/happened-hackers-posted-stolen-ashley-madison-data/

I read the membership was 5:1 male.

Abbey Marie
08-28-2015, 05:27 PM
I also heard that a lot of the so-called female accounts were fakes created by Ashley Madison. I don't know if the fake accounts were even counted in the 5:1 ratio.

:laugh:

Elessar
08-28-2015, 05:40 PM

Never accessed the fool site...

Gunny
08-28-2015, 06:10 PM
Never accessed the fool site...

I must live in a cave. I never heard of it until it was on the news.

You mean I'm missing out on some cheap phone sex with a beast and a chance at notoriety? Damn the luck. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
08-28-2015, 07:40 PM
I must live in a cave. I never heard of it until it was on the news.

You mean I'm missing out on some cheap phone sex with a beast and a chance at notoriety? Damn the luck. :laugh:

:laugh2:

Russ
08-28-2015, 07:49 PM
It sounds like Ashley Madison was just a bunch of dudes, all paying monthly fees so that they could try to have affairs with jpeg files. What a bunch of twits. :laugh:

Jeff
08-28-2015, 07:54 PM
It sounds like Ashley Madison was just a bunch of dudes, all paying monthly fees so that they could try to have affairs with jpeg files. What a bunch of twits. :laugh:

I think most of those dating sites are that way, kind of like the phone sex girl that is 400lbs with a mustache :laugh: yea when you call they are all blond and blue eyes, 5'4" yea you get the point :laugh:

Russ
08-28-2015, 08:09 PM
I think most of those dating sites are that way, kind of like the phone sex girl that is 400lbs with a mustache :laugh: yea when you call they are all blond and blue eyes, 5'4" yea you get the point :laugh:

Yep, and its probably the same bunch of guys signing up for all those sites. Those 30 million idiots are giving the rest of us a bad name...

Jeff
08-28-2015, 08:13 PM
Yep, and its probably the same bunch of guys signing up for all those sites. Those 30 million idiots are giving the rest of us a bad name...

Reminds me of a old episode of the Bundy's, Al's mother in law was living up stairs, hell when she walked the house shook :laugh: and his BF was in love with some phone sex girl, Butter was her name, well his buddy was at the house when he called Butter and Al heard the upstairs phone ring, yea you know the rest. :laugh:

Voted4Reagan
08-28-2015, 08:21 PM
well.... we know one thing...

Gabby aint on the List!!

LOL

:beer:

Jeff
08-28-2015, 08:27 PM

Reminds me of a old episode of the Bundy's, Al's mother in law was living up stairs, hell when she walked the house shook :laugh: and his BF was in love with some phone sex girl, Butter was her name, well his buddy was at the house when he called Butter and Al heard the upstairs phone ring, yea you know the rest. :laugh:

well.... we know one thing...

Gabby aint on the List!!

LOL

:beer:

I don't know, maybe she is. :laugh:

J/K Gabby

Voted4Reagan
08-28-2015, 08:54 PM
I don't know, maybe she is. :laugh:

J/K Gabby

Gabby would be the Accountant for them....