PDA

View Full Version : Hillary is a Liar Plain and Simple

Gunny
08-19-2015, 08:07 AM
I'm getting tired of her AND the media. If you have a TOp Secret clearance you KNOW what's classified and what isn't. She's trying to play Bill's what "is" means game. You aren't Secretary of State and don't know what is and isn't classified. You know how many classes you go through to get a TS clearance? They went to my 1st grade teacher.

She compromised national security. Period. She's only lasted this long because of her name. If I'd have pulled that crap you could visit me once a week.

Perianne
08-19-2015, 08:11 AM
I'm getting tired of her AND the media. If you have a TOp Secret clearance you KNOW what's classified and what isn't. She's trying to play Bill's what "is" means game. You aren't Secretary of State and don't know what is and isn't classified. You know how many classes you go through to get a TS clearance? They went to my 1st grade teacher.

She compromised national security. Period. She's only lasted this long because of her name. If I'd have pulled that crap you could visit me once a week.

She is one of the worst people to have ever lived.

Jeff
08-19-2015, 08:26 AM

And she is the Dems front runner :rolleyes:

Say's a lot about them doesn't it.

fj1200
08-19-2015, 08:30 AM
I'm getting tired of her AND the media.

She does not have Bill's talent of squirming away. It'll be her downfall IMO.

Jeff
08-19-2015, 08:36 AM
She does not have Bill's talent of squirming away. It'll be her downfall IMO.

I agree 100%, she i9s a liar just like ol slick Willy but he had the gift of BS, he could sell his sheot to many, Hillary can't even convince herself.

tailfins
08-19-2015, 09:41 AM

I wouldn't go that far, but working in a telephone boiler room as a bill collector would be a more appropriate station in life for her.

jimnyc
08-19-2015, 09:47 AM
She should have stood up on day one and admitted to making mistakes and moved on. Instead, her desire to lie came forward, like every other time. This woman is scum, plain and simple.

Perianne
08-19-2015, 09:50 AM

I wouldn't go that far, but working in a telephone boiler room as a bill collector would be a more appropriate station in life for her.

Well, when you consider that most people are good, solid people, it is probably true that she is one of the worst. Well, it is true because anything I say is true.

Have you ever read about the number of people who mysteriously died while associated with the Clintons?

Gunny
08-19-2015, 10:49 AM
Well, when you consider that most people are good, solid people, it is probably true that she is one of the worst. Well, it is true because anything I say is true.

Have you ever read about the number of people who mysteriously died while associated with the Clintons?

As a matter of fact, yes. The only person I ever knew of that lost more people around them was Rocky Balboa.

jimnyc
08-19-2015, 10:51 AM
As a matter of fact, yes. The only person I ever knew of that lost more people around them was Rocky Balboa.

I've been watching Rocky for so many years that I think he kicked my ass!

Gunny
08-19-2015, 10:52 AM

Just be glad you weren't his friend or you'd be dead. I think Pauly is the only one that ain't dead.:laugh:

Gunny
08-19-2015, 10:59 AM
Hell, the only 2 people I know he hasn't killed off are Jason Statham and Chuck Norris. Since death is afraid of Chuck, that doesn't count.:laugh:

Gunny
08-19-2015, 12:16 PM
Somebody just come shoot my tv. PLEASE. If I have to listen to one more time Hillary and her spin machine morons try to say "define classified" when it's clearly written in United State Code Titles 15, 17 and 18 I'm going to just lose it. This is ridiculous. She's committed multiple felonies and they're trying to talk it away and the media and government are letting her.

Put her fat ass in a striped suit like any common folk that commit the same crime.

Gunny
08-19-2015, 12:20 PM
I just listened to aleftwingfool talking head try to misdirect multiple felonies into everything BUT addressing the multiple felonies.

Jeff
08-19-2015, 03:28 PM

Rocky is a bad ass sure enough but there is this guy Rambo that I think could take him out. :laugh:

Perianne
08-19-2015, 03:36 PM
Rocky is a bad ass sure enough but there is this guy Rambo that I think could take him out. :laugh:

Chuck Norris could take them both out.

Jeff
08-19-2015, 03:46 PM
Chuck Norris could take them both out.

Not if they take his motorcycle with the rockets strapped to the handle bars, hell Rocky could just get a bike with Apes on it and he could have twice the amount of rockets. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
08-19-2015, 03:47 PM
Just be glad you weren't his friend or you'd be dead. I think Pauly is the only one that ain't dead.:laugh:

i think his turtles Cuff and Link survived ;)

Jeff
08-19-2015, 03:50 PM
i think his turtles Cuff and Link survived ;)

Don't forget Buckus, I believe he is still running along the tracks in Philly. :laugh::laugh:

Gunny
08-19-2015, 04:27 PM

Yeah, but there's a theme here. All Rambo's friends are dead too. Common denominator: if you want to live, don't be in a stallone movie. :)

Gunny
08-19-2015, 04:31 PM
Not if they take his motorcycle with the rockets strapped to the handle bars, hell Rocky could just get a bike with Apes on it and he could have twice the amount of rockets. :laugh:

Chuck allowed that motorcycle to let him ride it. Who are you trying to kid?:laugh: