PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama Just Said Something INCREDIBLY RACIST at the BET Awards (NOT CLASSY!)

Jeff
08-19-2015, 10:08 PM
This lady is about the most prejudice person I have seen in the news in a long time, the female Al Sharpton. She speaks at event put on by BET and has to throw out racism, yes she says Black Girls Rock, imagine if Barbra Bush had declared that white woman Rock ( the blacks would of screamed foul in a heart beat ) put this together with all the other racial sheot she has been slinging and you know see exactly what she is made of.

I remember when Obama was first running and people would say "well he really isn't black he is mixed " Howard Stern stepped up and said no he decided to be black, look at what he married, yes the Mooch is a racist that hates whites and with only 17 months left in the WH she is going to let us all know it, as she laughs her butt off because she just lived like a queen off our money for the last 8 years.

Liberals are the ones that claim conservatives are racists. But what must they think of First lady Michelle Obama who spoke at an event hosted by Black Entertainment Television (BET), proclaiming “Black girls rock!”

What does that mean? What about Hispanic women? Or Asian women? Or White women? Why is Michelle using her platform to single out a race this way? This doesn’t seem appropriate:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/michelle-obama-just-said-something-incredibly-racist-at-the-bet-awards-not-classy/

red state
08-19-2015, 10:16 PM
"We've already had it with B.O...................We all know that Michelle O is a transgender" ~Joan Rivers
That :lol:

I wonder if the Obama's had her whacked while having more plastic surgery or if it really was an out-of-the-blue stroke.

Jeff
08-20-2015, 04:25 AM
"We've already had it with B.O...................We all know that Michelle O is a transgender" ~Joan Rivers
That :lol:

I wonder if the Obama's had her whacked while having more plastic surgery or if it really was an out-of-the-blue stroke.

Naaa, I think Obama has always been a fag, thus the push on his Gay agenda.