PDA

View Full Version : Fears in Mexico Grow Over a Trump Presidency

Jeff
08-20-2015, 04:54 AM
I bet there is major fears over there right now, they say it will be devastating for the economy. They also say Trump will stop them sending money home. Seems to me if I was in Mexico I would be worried as well, hell no more money from the states plus he will ship Jose home and make him work in Mexico, yup I am sure they are scared to death.

The article also says they aren't taking Trump serious, they don't believe he can win ( and who knows they may be right ) but personally I wonder if they aren't taking him seriously or are they seriously praying he don't win. :laugh:

But this could be a major downfall for trump, if he loses the vote from all the legal immigrants, plus you know he won't get most if any Dems and the Liberals hell they would vote for Hitler if ya put a D behind his name, so yea that could wind up killing the right.

(Newsmax) – GOP presidential contender Donald Trump’s remarks about immigration and Mexico have rattled some nerves there, but many Mexicans don’t believe he’ll win the White House, the Washington Post reports.
“We haven’t even considered that seriously,” a senior diplomat in Mexico’s Foreign Ministry tells the Post.
In a statement on Trump’s recently released immigration plan, the Foreign Ministry said it continues “to stand by our position that these comments reflect prejudice, racism or plain ignorance,” the Post reports.

http://www.teaparty.org/fears-in-mexico-grow-over-a-trump-presidency-113921/