PDA

View Full Version : Obama on Israel/Iran

Black Diamond
08-20-2015, 01:58 PM
He is somewhere between Chamberlain and Hitler. Where would you put him on this spectrum?

Drummond
08-20-2015, 02:22 PM
He is somewhere between Chamberlain and Hitler. Where would you put him on this spectrum?

Interesting question.

I think I agree. He is, indeed, 'somewhere in between'.

I don't accept he's too far in the direction of Chamberlain, because Chamberlain was just an idiot -- believing, wholeheartedly, that he could really do a deal with Hitler and for it to mean something.

Would I see Obama as another Hitler ? That's maybe a bit more difficult. He's definitely selling Israel's interests out .. and, though he's never actually planned Hitleresque death camps, were Iran to fulfil their Holocaustal dream, they'd be arranging a nuclear version of one .. AND, Obama has to know that this is what may be in prospect.

Knowing that, and still working towards that as a likely outcome, must surely put him NEARER to Hitler. He knows what's truly at stake, but he's carrying on regardless. The one fundamental difference is, he's not going to bring about such a Holocaust by firing nukes himself. No, he has people who'll do that for him.

Abbey Marie
08-20-2015, 02:23 PM
Something like this:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RiY35v41gCU/Tt6W_-UwnpI/AAAAAAAAFRE/Cv-fea01d-s/s1600/Anti-Semite+in+Chief.png

Drummond
08-20-2015, 02:24 PM
Something like this:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RiY35v41gCU/Tt6W_-UwnpI/AAAAAAAAFRE/Cv-fea01d-s/s1600/Anti-Semite+in+Chief.png

The moustache is missing.

DLT
08-20-2015, 05:35 PM

Oh....he is much worse than Hitler. At least Hitler wasn't deliberately trying to destroy Germany.

Obama is trying to outdo the worst tyrants in history, and he still has over a year in which to complete his mission of destruction. I expect he will double-down on that over the next 16 months.

Drummond
08-20-2015, 07:07 PM
Oh....he is much worse than Hitler. At least Hitler wasn't deliberately trying to destroy Germany.

Obama is trying to outdo the worst tyrants in history, and he still has over a year in which to complete his mission of destruction. I expect he will double-down on that over the next 16 months.

Point taken ! Hitler, mad a dream though it was, thought he could make Germany the greatest country on earth. Obama certainly has the opposite agenda.

Thanks for the correction.

Black Diamond
09-08-2015, 04:16 AM
Trump and Rubio have pointed out there is a "protection clause" in this Iran deal. We have to protect Iran's nuclear facilities from "sabatage". So that report a few months back saying Obama would shoot down Israeli planes in the event they tried to destroy iranian nuclear sites may just have some credence....

Gunny
09-08-2015, 04:34 AM
Trump and Rubio have pointed out there is a "protection clause" in this Iran deal. We have to protect Iran's nuclear facilities from "sabatage". So that report a few months back saying Obama would shoot down Israeli planes in the event they tried to destroy iranian nuclear sites may just have some credence....

So explain what this protection clause is?

And I want to see Obama get American pilots to shoot down Israeli planes. I'd refuse that order and I grew up in the Air Force so he's just blowing smoke.

I got a clue for dickhead ... he doesn't have enough Air Force assets to do it, and I don't know a Navy or Marine pilot that will. It's unlawful to carry out an unlawful order. So he might want to check his mouth, or he's going to have a major revolt on his hands.