PDA

View Full Version : Hillary broke 2 national security laws

jimnyc
08-20-2015, 02:40 PM
At the least, she should see the same as Petraeus. Of course this would kill her campaign. Let's see if she gets her get out of jail free card. There should be NO excuses. She broke the law, on the first one at a bare minimum.

----

Hillary Clinton and two aides appear to have violated two national security laws by sending classified information on a private email server, according to a former Army counterintelligence agent and investigator for a public interest law group.

Additionally, the two Clinton aides, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills, disregarded a federal judge’s order this month requiring both to make sworn statements to the court that all government documents in their possession will be returned to federal officials, said Chris Farrell, director of investigations for Judicial Watch, the law group.

---

The first is 18 USC Sec. 1924, which outlaws the unauthorized removal and storage of classified information. Penalties can include fines and imprisonment for up to one year.

That statute was used to prosecute retired Army General David Petraeus, a former CIA director who provided classified documents to his mistress and biographer, Paula Broadwell. Petraeus was sentenced to two years’ probation and a $40,000 fine as part of a plea deal in March.

A second federal statute that prosecutors could use to charge Clinton and her aides is 18 USC Sec. 793, a more serious felony statute Farrell described as a “hammer.”

That law covers national defense information and people who misuse it to injure the United States or benefit a foreign power.

Those convicted of violating that law face fines and up to 10 years in prison.

Farrell said he that as an Army counterintelligence officer, he has conducted investigations in the past that are similar to the Clinton email probe. He also worked at a special security officer who was in charge of SCIFs—special facilities used for handling sensitive intelligence.

“When it comes the law on these, intent doesn’t matter,” Farrell said. Mishandling top-secret information should bring down the full weight of the law on violators, he said.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/watchdog-two-national-security-laws-appear-broken-in-clinton-email-scandal/

NightTrain
08-20-2015, 02:47 PM
I'd like to know how much Clinton Foundation money is being burned on the dozens of lawyers advising her. It's got to be astronomical and she's not going to go cheap on attorneys as she faces the very real prospect of jail.

Black Diamond
08-20-2015, 02:50 PM
Joe Biden's mouth is watering...

Black Diamond
08-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Interesting to see, given the history between Obama and clintons, if Obama would pardon Hillary

jimnyc
08-20-2015, 02:56 PM
I'd like to know how much Clinton Foundation money is being burned on the dozens of lawyers advising her. It's got to be astronomical and she's not going to go cheap on attorneys as she faces the very real prospect of jail.

I'd like to now just how far she will go to get out of this one. I'm not THAT much of a conspiracy theorist, but the fact that her and Billary have gotten away with so much crap since the early 90's makes you raise your eyebrows. This may not send her to the slammer, she's got too much clout, but hopefully it will send her $$$ supporters running and eventually hit her in the polls and she'll make up same grandiose lie as to why she's dropping out.

And yet some will still cheer for her and vote for her. Liberals = Retarded. And yes, I said "the R word", as I can't think of a more fitting group to deserve the word.

jimnyc
08-20-2015, 03:00 PM
Btw, wanted to add - she denied all along that she had confidential emails on her server. Today she finally admitted it, as she's cornered like a rat now, but of course she makes excuses as to why they are there.

We should start taking bets now to see WHO she blames this on. She'll claim those working for her made a mistake. And that's BS if she does, as she's 100% responsible, and she was the damn SOS.

jimnyc
08-20-2015, 03:05 PM
Whether you like him as a candidate or not - he is spot on with this one.

----

If Hillary Clinton were a Republican, she would "already be in jail" over the issues surrounding her use of a private email server, presidential candidate Donald Trump said Thursday, and it will probably take a Republican president to be elected to make her face charges.

"Had there not been a [Gen. David] Petraeus, and you know, the catastrophic events that happened around him, it would be a different story," Trump, who is at the top of most major national polls, told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program. "If this were a Republican, somebody would already be indicted."

Clinton's decision to use a private server, said Trump, is "very serious" and "probably criminal. I think almost you could say, almost certainly criminal. And it looks to me like she's not going to be prosecuted. And that's only because the prosecutors are Democrats."

Trump said that Petraeus, the former CIA director who was fined and sentenced for sharing classified documents with his mistress-biographer, has seen his life destroyed, "but it's like nothing seems to be happening with her, so the world is watching."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-emails-prosecute/2015/08/20/id/670989/

Jeff
08-24-2015, 06:33 AM
What a lying POS, she says she didn't send or receive and classified info, hell they have already flagged e mails. If they have flagged them ( and have stated yes they where federal business ) then yes she sent or received info that needs to be on a computer that has been set up by folks to make sure it is safe, her personal blackberry just isn't it. Listening to Hilliary reminds me of read my lips, I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN, the Clinton's, a family that just can't tell the truth.

Hillary for Prison in 2016

Yes it would be great to see her behind Bars, as for Bill he should be under the jail.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4440375616001&w=466&h=263"></script><iframe src="//video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=4440375616001&loc=debatepolicy.com&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.debatepolicy.com%2Fshowthread .php" width="466" height="263" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/24/mukasey-argument-fbi-probe-is-about-clinton-server-emails-not-her-ridiculous/

Jeff
08-24-2015, 06:35 AM
OK so I post 3, what a deal, anyone that can tell me how not to do that I would really appreciate it. Thank you and sorry for the wasted space.

Jeff
08-24-2015, 06:35 AM
Dang it grew to 4. :laugh:

NightTrain
08-24-2015, 07:04 AM
Dang it grew to 4. :laugh:

I got it down to a double.

It's not you, there's something in the embed code that's adding extras. It did it to me last week... must have an intern doing the coding at FOX.

NightTrain
08-24-2015, 07:34 AM
What a lying POS, she says she didn't send or receive and classified info, hell they have already flagged e mails. If they have flagged them ( and have stated yes they where federal business ) then yes she sent or received info that needs to be on a computer that has been set up by folks to make sure it is safe, her personal blackberry just isn't it. Listening to Hilliary reminds me of read my lips, I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN, the Clinton's, a family that just can't tell the truth.

Her responses regarding what was classified and what wasn't is political bullshit.

This guy who had TS clearance for 24 years explains why :

The Inspectors General for the State Department and the intelligence community issued a statement saying Clinton’s personal email system contained classified information. This information, they said, “should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system.” The same statement voiced concern that a thumb drive held by Clinton’s lawyer also contains this same secret data. Another report claims the U.S. intelligence community is bracing for the possibility that Clinton’s private email account contains multiple instances of classified information, with some data originating at the CIA and NSA.

A Clinton spokesperson responded that “Any released emails deemed classified by the administration have been done so after the fact, and not at the time they were transmitted.” Clinton claims unequivocally her email contained no classified information, and that no message carried any security marking, such as Confidential or Top Secret.

The key issue in play with Clinton is that it is a violation of national security to maintain classified information on an unclassified system.

Classified, secure, computer systems use a variety of electronic (often generically called TEMPESTed) measures coupled with physical security (special locks, shielded conduits for cabling, armed guards) that differentiate them from an unclassified system. Some of the protections are themselves classified, and unavailable in the private sector. Such standards of protection are highly unlikely to be fulfilled outside a specially designed government facility.

Yet even if retroactive classification was applied only after Clinton hit “send” (and State’s own Inspector General says it wasn’t), she is not off the hook.

What matters in the world of secrets is the information itself, which may or may not be marked “classified.” Employees at the highest levels of access are expected to apply the highest levels of judgment, based on the standards in Executive Order 13526. The government’s basic nondisclosure agreement makes clear the rule is “marked or unmarked classified information.”

In addition, the use of retroactive classification has been tested and approved by the courts, and employees are regularly held accountable for releasing information that was unclassified when they released it, but classified retroactively.

Here's where she's nailed, this is what Gunny was saying a while back :

The problem for Clinton may be particularly damaging. Every email sent within the State Department’s own systems contains a classification; an employee technically cannot hit “send” without one being applied. Just because Clinton chose to use her own hardware does not relieve her or her staff of this requirement.

The fact that DOJ hasn't already filed charges is because Obama told them not to. There's nothing different with his handling of this and other laws he instructed them to ignore.

He's protecting Hillary as best he can, but it won't save her this time. She's dead to rights.

The only thing that's going to save her now is a pardon... and I think that's probably what will happen.

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/08/03/what-everyone-with-a-top-secret-security-clearance-knows-or-should-know/

Perianne
08-24-2015, 10:21 AM
Prison? According to some of our "conservatives", nonviolent criminals should not be imprisoned.

NightTrain
08-24-2015, 10:40 AM
Prison? According to some of our "conservatives", nonviolent criminals should not be imprisoned.

Not this one.

National Security should be taken very seriously and real punishment should be meted out to those that don't adhere to the rules - despite annual training on classified handling procedures and signing documents stating you understand the rules and promise to follow them under penalty of law.

I wonder, does a striped suntan have a slimming effect?

Black Diamond
08-24-2015, 12:56 PM

You're assuming Hillary is nonviolent. Vince Foster may disagree...

Jeff
08-24-2015, 01:59 PM
I thought this was of interest about Hillary and her little e mail deal, a second server out there, she may not be nonviolent but the people she hires to do her dirty work are very much so, time to lock this woman up and throw away the key.

The tens of thousands of emails on Hillary Clinton’s private server from when she was secretary of state could also be on a second device or server, according to news reports.

The FBI now has the only confirmed private server, as part of a Justice Department probe to determine whether it sent of received classified information for Clinton when she was the country’s top diplomat from 2009 to 2013.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4438749203001&w=466&h=263"></script><iframe src="//video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=4438749203001&loc=debatepolicy.com&ref=about%3A%2F%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="263" width="466"></iframe><iframe src="//video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=4438749203001&loc=debatepolicy.com&ref=about%3A%2F%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="263" width="466"></iframe>

<noscript>Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com (http://video.foxnews.com)</noscript>http://americanactionnews.com/articles/did-hillary-make-copies-of-classified-material

Black Diamond
08-24-2015, 02:28 PM
I thought this was of interest about Hillary and her little e mail deal, a second server out there, she may not be nonviolent but the people she hires to do her dirty work are very much so, time to lock this woman up and throw away the key.

She looks about as smug as Gotti did