PDA

View Full Version : This graphic is pretty close to my opinion of the candidates

tailfins
08-22-2015, 10:20 AM
From Redstate dot com

Blue = Excellent (3 pts) – Implies candidate is solidly better than most of the GOP and all of the Dems.
Green = Good (2 pts) – Implies candidate is better than GOP average and probably all Dems.
Yellow = Low Pass (1 pt) – Candidate is on the low end of the GOP and is not impressive.
Red = Terrible (0 pts) – Denotes a very nice person who does not need to serve as POTUS.

Fiorina isn't listed but my assessment of her is: 2-1-2-0 ~ Overall 1.25

http://www.redstate.com/uploads/2015/08/FinalResults.jpg

Abbey Marie
08-22-2015, 09:29 PM
Not giving Carson a 3 on personal integrity makes this suspect to me.

Perianne
08-22-2015, 09:46 PM
Not giving Carson a 3 on personal integrity makes this suspect to me.

Well, it is from Redstate.com, so consider the source.

LongTermGuy
08-22-2015, 10:17 PM
Everyone Knows the anti-America Media is working hard to Huff and Puff to Blow the Trump house down.....to No Avail...Its common Knowledge now....Most all know this...Even the few Fools here pushing Trump Negativity...Thing is...

>>>> who are they wanting to win? *They never say....but just keep pushing anti-Trump bullshit...<<<<<

The rest of the "Dependent" .."looking for a "job" Republicans are waaaaay behind...agreed...there is about 2-3 good ones...but no match for Trump and what he can do....Again..Trump depends on no one...owes no one...

Trump is Tough enough to kick -Ass....get things done...nice and Kum-by-ya crap dont cut it....The Muslim terrorist koran reading cacaroaches and Illegal Parasites are Laughing at the rest of the "Dependent" Repub-Candidates.....I like Cruz...Carson...and "Carley"....But...they dont have the power and connections Trump has and the Pro`s that work with / for Trump...and they still depend on others...*Trump will put a Cold chill down the spine of Evil and Ignorance...This is good...

And for the rest of the story...
Hilary?....Bernie?.....Biden?.....Meh...America already had 7 years of "that type" of Bull-shit....

Trump 2016!:salute: