nevadamedic
07-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Story Highlights

Court: Plaintiffs can't prove they were targets, have no legal standing to sue
Plaintiffs said they had no access to electronic records to prove it
ACLU challenged president's program that allows wiretaps without court order
Administration secretly instituted program after September 11, 2001, attacks

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/06/court.domestic.spying/index.html

The ACLU is about as Anti-American as Al Queda. They would probably sue our Government for the families of the 11 terrorists of the 9/11 attacks.

As far as this wire tapping action goes, I am all for it. They arn't just going out and tapping the phones and bugging houses of people at random. These people HAVE ties to terrorists or known terrorist orginizations. It is precautions like this that has and will protect us from another 9/11 from happening. Also these people wouldn't complain about it if they didn't have something to hide.

The other reason I know this wire tapping program is a good idea is because President Carter is against it. Anything he is against id obviously good for our country. The reason I know he is against it is his son Jack made it the backbone of his campaign in the last Senate Election here in Nevada to fight wire tapping. Needless to say our state didn't agree with that.

Just once I would like to see our Government go after the ACLU for crimes against the country and treason.