PDA

View Full Version : Going, going .. gone ......

Drummond
08-23-2015, 08:07 PM
... and, so I am.

I'll make this fairly short (.. short for me, anyway !!)

I will no longer be posting here on DP.

I don't propose to get involved in any lengthy consideration of why that is. Suffice it to say that I have a disagreement with an individual that has reached such an extreme that, even though a proper form of resolution was both allowed for and demanded, no follow-through came from it as I needed it to be.

With actions, come consequences. If something is done that's wrong, personal culpability for it exists. The person I had a disagreement with seemingly doesn't believe in any of that ... maybe she thinks she's above such things, or maybe she thinks there are circumstances which just excuse her from a 'right v wrong' accountability in the way she should act. This is quite a pity.

I'll leave a couple of links for anyone curious about any of this, for the sake of information, but otherwise, it's basically a 'done deal', and I'm leaving here. I wish it could be otherwise. However, and I repeat ... with actions, come consequences.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?51029-A-Few-Thoughts&p=758451#post758451

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?51029-A-Few-Thoughts&p=758278#post758278

That second one is included to prove the existence of the outrageous untruth from which all of this stems. No apology for it has been forthcoming.

So, enough. I'm gone. My thanks to all here who've been good to me, and to all those I consider true friends. You - you know who you are ! - are all stellar.

Contact Tyr if any of you are interested in maintaining contact.

Best wishes !!

NightTrain
08-23-2015, 08:09 PM
Sorry you feel that way.

Happy Trails.

tailfins
08-23-2015, 08:21 PM
IM me if you go to a different US-based message board. If a message board gets too big, it becomes difficult to have analysis/discussion of individual experiences. It's more fun to post something that upsets everybody than to walk away. That feels really good if the board has made you angry; try it! Look what happened when I posted the grossest morgue photo I could find.

hjmick
08-23-2015, 08:27 PM
I've never made a secret the way I feel about threads like these. That being said...

Offended by a post on a message board? Demanding an apology? Really? Do you understand just how ridiculous that is? Especially being offended... by a post on a message board?

Well, so be it... If you take this shit that seriously, you probably would be better off running away... Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

For what it's worth, this might very well be the last thing I would have expected from you, Drummond...

LongTermGuy
08-23-2015, 08:40 PM
... and, so I am.

I'll make this fairly short (.. short for me, anyway !!)

I will no longer be posting here on DP.

I don't propose to get involved in any lengthy consideration of why that is. Suffice it to say that I have a disagreement with an individual that has reached such an extreme that, even though a proper form of resolution was both allowed for and demanded, no follow-through came from it as I needed it to be.

With actions, come consequences. If something is done that's wrong, personal culpability for it exists. The person I had a disagreement with seemingly doesn't believe in any of that ... maybe she thinks she's above such things, or maybe she thinks there are circumstances which just excuse her from a 'right v wrong' accountability in the way she should act. This is quite a pity.

I'll leave a couple of links for anyone curious about any of this, for the sake of information, but otherwise, it's basically a 'done deal', and I'm leaving here. I wish it could be otherwise. However, and I repeat ... with actions, come consequences.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?51029-A-Few-Thoughts&p=758451#post758451

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?51029-A-Few-Thoughts&p=758278#post758278

That second one is included to prove the existence of the outrageous untruth from which all of this stems. No apology for it has been forthcoming.

So, enough. I'm gone. My thanks to all here who've been good to me, and to all those I consider true friends. You - you know who you are ! - are all stellar.

Contact Tyr if any of you are interested in maintaining contact.

Best wishes !!

*Your a good Decent man and and hell lot "more Patient than me and "better" than me"......why worry about a few Deceitful cacaroaches allowed to stay here...? Fuck them! and anyone who sides with them! Why do you care? There are plenty of other places to go...

*But dont let the roaches run you off...

If they want to Ban you here.... fine let them ban you...Then you can decide on your options...and...again plenty of other places to go too...This is a good place in general..you should stay..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2015, 08:56 PM
I will not go into detail on this. Both members involved are my friends. I will say in my opinion it is just a damn shame. A misunderstanding in posts eventually that lead to this. Drummond and I were friends before I came here and will remain friends. As will Kathianne and I.
Before this is made light of, I want to say--when a man feels it is a matter of honor (his personal honor) its a serious matter regardless of how others choose to view it.
Too few men these days adhere to that older and far stricter code base upon rigid and unbreakable principles but some do --and they are not to be held in contempt by decent people. Sure, many will make light of it all but nobody won in this..

Adhere to that older , more rigid code and it has high costs in life---I damn well know it does myself.
Has had me(younger me) in court many times for doing something that had to be done.

My hope is after time, Drummond can see his way to returning to his friends here and I'll welcome him back should that happen.
He walked away due to principle(I ADMIRE THAT CONCEPT ), he did not run away. I'LL FIGHT ANY SOB THAT SAYS HE DID..
HERE OR ANY DAMN WHERE THEY SAY.-TYR

gabosaurus
08-23-2015, 08:58 PM
Sorry Drummond, but you are NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THIS BOARD!! :guns4:

I hereby DEMAND that you stay. Even though you are an obstinate, pig-headed conservative who reveres Thatcher, I enjoy your presence. Plus you are a Brit and I enjoy conversing with Brits.

Always remember that DP is like Hotel California -- You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave.

sundaydriver
08-23-2015, 09:14 PM
Crap.! Spent the day at the racetrack and never got to post a reply.

Oh well, you came here after claiming your honor was besmirched at your last board and leave this one the same way. Are you starting to see the pattern ?

LongTermGuy
08-23-2015, 09:25 PM
I will not go into detail on this. Both members involved are my friends. I will say in my opinion it is just a damn shame. A misunderstanding in posts eventually that lead to this. Drummond and I were friends before I came here and will remain friends. As will Kathianne and I.
Before this is made light of, I want to say--when a man feels it is a matter of honor (his personal honor) its a serious matter regardless of how others choose to view it.
Too few men these days adhere to that older and far stricter code base upon rigid and unbreakable principles but some do --and they are not to be held in contempt by decent people. Sure, many will make light of it all but nobody won in this..

Adhere to that older , more rigid code and it has high costs in life---I damn well know it does myself.
Has had me(younger me) in court many times for doing something that had to be done.

My hope is after time, Drummond can see his way to returning to his friends here and I'll welcome him back should that happen.
He walked away due to principle(I ADMIRE THAT CONCEPT ), he did not run away. I'LL FIGHT ANY SOB THAT SAYS HE DID..
HERE OR ANY DAMN WHERE THEY SAY.-TYR

Your a good man Tyr...! and I love both you and Drummond as friends....Hopefully Drummond will change his mind...and give it a second try...I really feel everybody Likes Drummond here...even the few cacaroaches (deep inside)...heck we are all kinda used to one another here....

Jeff
08-23-2015, 09:32 PM
Drummond I understand a man has principles, but heck man you have quite a few that think a lot of you here, I don't tell no tales I like both parties involved and wish things where better, and Drummond you and I both know if you come back in time things will work out, with that said I understand you have principles and are doing as you feel you need to, I ask, give it some more thought, many here think the world of ya.

LongTermGuy
08-23-2015, 09:44 PM
FEAR THE DEAD!!!

http://rs996.pbsrc.com/albums/af89/zombie-nee/GIF/411164p2r3mzaml8.gif~c200

Just watched the season opener...was good

Carry on....

jimnyc
08-24-2015, 08:43 AM
*Your a good Decent man and and hell lot "more Patient than me and "better" than me"......why worry about a few Deceitful cacaroaches allowed to stay here...? Fuck them! and anyone who sides with them! Why do you care? There are plenty of other places to go...

*But dont let the roaches run you off...

If they want to Ban you here.... fine let them ban you...Then you can decide on your options...and...again plenty of other places to go too...This is a good place in general..you should stay..

No one was run off and no one was even remotely close to being banned. This was a fight between 2 members that involved no moderation whatsoever. Just clarifying!

jimnyc
08-24-2015, 08:52 AM
Pointing out links to threads won't help. The bottom line is that someone is leaving because they were called a liberal. If we are going to start leaving over name calling, might as well shut the place down now. And we sure can't "demand" apologies from one another. Hell, if that were true, a whole lot of you bastards owe me apologies!! :) If it were me, once a "demand" for an apology was made, the chance of ever seeing an apology just went out the window. An apology is given when one feels it necessary, not because they were forced to do so. This whole thing makes very little sense to me. A large portion of time spent here, and friends here, all down the tubes, over being called a liberal?

With that aside, you're a good man, Drummond. Liked you from day one. You will be missed here. I don't agree with the path this has all taken, but I respect your decisions.

LongTermGuy
08-24-2015, 08:52 AM
No one was run off and no one was even remotely close to being banned. This was a fight between 2 members that involved no moderation whatsoever. Just clarifying!

Got it....understanding more about situation as the seconds click by...bad medicine for all!

Thanks

jimnyc
08-24-2015, 08:56 AM
Got it....understanding more about situation as the seconds click by...bad medicine for all!

Thanks

Do like me, I had only one small cup of java thus far, bringing my gallon container this time and getting a larger refill. :) But yeah, this was solely an issue between 2 members over "name calling" and a demand for an apology, nothing more.

LongTermGuy
08-24-2015, 09:28 AM
Do like me, I had only one small cup of java thus far, bringing my gallon container this time and getting a larger refill. :) But yeah, this was solely an issue between 2 members over "name calling" and a demand for an apology, nothing more.

*Off Topic...I hope you dont mind...I had to little angels show up in my back yard / Patio (kittens)! A black one and a light grey one...unknown origin! They decided to make their home there...I obliged ....I named the > Black one Mars...and the white one Jupiter ...

I have a special "area) they stay at now...where they sleep and hang out at night...Yes...I have all the cat food now...and doing all the other "needed" good stuff...When I step outside in the morning with my coffee...I use my spoon and tap the cup 3 times...."Time to eat":laugh: They come out of the wood-work at break-neck speed...Like you..I love my babies....:coffee:I

tailfins
08-24-2015, 09:48 AM
Pointing out links to threads won't help. The bottom line is that someone is leaving because they were called a liberal. If we are going to start leaving over name calling, might as well shut the place down now. And we sure can't "demand" apologies from one another. Hell, if that were true, a whole lot of you bastards owe me apologies!! :) If it were me, once a "demand" for an apology was made, the chance of ever seeing an apology just went out the window. An apology is given when one feels it necessary, not because they were forced to do so. This whole thing makes very little sense to me. A large portion of time spent here, and friends here, all down the tubes, over being called a liberal?

With that aside, you're a good man, Drummond. Liked you from day one. You will be missed here. I don't agree with the path this has all taken, but I respect your decisions.

Calling someone a liberal is worse than calling them an S.O.B. However, I agree apologies are stupid. NT called me a Communist if you recall. I know I'm not a communist, but do know he's an asshole. One needs to properly read the clues.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-24-2015, 09:51 AM

Do not want to rehash this fiasco. However , I believe it was far more about his being called a "dishonest man" than it was ever about being called a liberal.
I told my great friend, "Will be cold day in hell before I ever apologize on demand" !
Just setting the record straight for all to see.
Hell, I've been called just about ever bad name in the book since wandering in here.
My belief is only apologies freely offered and not demanded mean anything..
Yet his adherence to his code involving personal honor I had to respect...
I have the same type of code myself..
We quite often are what our parents and grandparents made us!!! I damn sure am.... -Tyr

jimnyc
08-24-2015, 09:53 AM
*Off Topic...I hope you dont mind...I had to little angels show up in my back yard / Patio (kittens)! A black one and a light grey one...unknown origin! They decided to make their home there...I obliged ....I named the > Black one Mars...and the white one Jupiter ...

I have a special "area) they stay at now...where they sleep and hang out at night...Yes...I have all the cat food now...and doing all the other "needed" good stuff...When I step outside in the morning with my coffee...I use my spoon and tap the cup 3 times...."Time to eat":laugh: They come out of the wood-work at break-neck speed...Like you..I love my babies....:coffee:I

I tried putting out some scraps for the local kitties and my wife freaked! We only have a couple around, but if I see kittens, out goes the food!!

jimnyc
08-24-2015, 10:02 AM
Do not want to rehash this fiasco. However , I believe it was far more about his being called a "dishonest man" than it was ever about being called a liberal.
I told my great friend, "Will be cold day in hell before I ever apologize on demand" !
Just setting the record straight for all to see.
Hell, I've been called just about ever bad name in the book since wandering in here.
My belief is only apologies freely offered and not demanded mean anything..
Yet his adherence to his code involving personal honor I had to respect...
I have the same type of code myself..
We quite often are what our parents and grandparents made us!!! I damn sure am.... -Tyr

I knew nothing and still know nothing of the dishonest thing. "intellectually dishonest" would be different to me than someone who is a liar, who would also be dishonest. I don't know the context. It wasn't my beef and I really knew nothing of it until it was more or less too late. Either way, I don't think I would let the actions/words of one other member sway me into leaving, wrong or right. We all know that Kath is good people. Instead of demands, behind the scenes efforts to TALK with one another should have been what took place. And you get what you get out of the other person.

Also, let it be known - Kath DID send a lengthy note along to Drummond after this exploded. Perhaps it wasn't an "I'm sorry", but I thought it was enough to put it behind us. But everyone is different. But she did try to work things over, she didn't ignore it, just didn't give into any demands.

NightTrain
08-24-2015, 10:06 AM
NT called me a Communist if you recall. I know I'm not a communist, but do know he's an asshole. One needs to properly read the clues.

I doubt I ever called you a Commie, but I have called you a lot worse. And I stand by my words.

For clarification, you are an clueless asshat that looks to offend people because you're a psychopath. You don't have a disability, you're just a dipshit with no redeemable qualities that I can discern.

As for me being an asshole - that's a perfect compliment coming from you - thank you! That's the best indicator I can think of that I conduct myself correctly. You stand in good company - you and Gabby have a lot in common.

I'm even going to rep you for that.

tailfins
08-24-2015, 10:07 AM
I tried putting out some scraps for the local kitties and my wife freaked! We only have a couple around, but if I see kittens, out goes the food!!

Figuratively speaking, you could say your wife had kittens.

tailfins
08-24-2015, 10:09 AM
I doubt I ever called you a Commie, but I have called you a lot worse. And I stand by my words.

For clarification, you are an clueless asshat that looks to offend people because you're a psychopath. You don't have a disability, you're just a dipshit with no redeemable qualities that I can discern.

As for me being an asshole - that's a perfect compliment coming from you - thank you! That's the best indicator I can think of that I conduct myself correctly. You stand in good company - you and Gabby have a lot in common.

I'm even going to rep you for that.

People like you are why attorneys are necessary. When you or someone like you communicates such a thing in an actionable venue, I get paid. It's all good. Of course you and I are almost certain never to be in an actionable venue together. If someone were a psychopath, THAT would be a disability, simpleton. If a psychopath were kept on a leash, they would make a great bill collector.

NightTrain
08-24-2015, 10:18 AM
People like you are why attorneys are necessary.

I get free attorneys from my benefits package.

Bring it. :dev3:

tailfins
08-24-2015, 10:26 AM
I get free attorneys from my benefits package.

Bring it. :dev3:

When you're wrong, you still pay. I have gone against legal departments of major corporations. The employee that breaks the law usually gets fired. Of course, we will never be in an actionable venue together.

NightTrain
08-24-2015, 10:34 AM
Of course, we will never be in an actionable venue together.

Until then, STFU.

Running around talking about legal action is pretty god damn retarded. Either do it or STFU.

You impress no one but your mail order wife.

/end

tailfins
08-24-2015, 10:38 AM
Until then, STFU.

Running around talking about legal action is pretty god damn retarded. Either do it or STFU.

/end

You serve as a nice reminder to be ready for people like you. One day you'll communicate like that in real life with the wrong person. If you can't read words of wisdom, you can read unfortunate circumstances. Thank me very much.

tailfins
08-24-2015, 10:46 AM
Until then, STFU.

And furthermore, to me you're just data. You serve ONLY as a prop for Jim (who I have learned to trust just a little) to illustrate how to deal with hostile communication.

NightTrain
08-24-2015, 10:55 AM

It's hard not to immediately love kittens.

We had a similar situation develop a few years ago in the duplex we used to live in - the neighbors moved out and left a couple of kittens down in the shared crawlspace... pretty shitty of them. Anyway, we fed and took care of them until Sharon found homes for them.

Voted4Reagan
08-24-2015, 11:05 AM

/end

She will eventually leave him.... once she really sees how her American Counterparts are treated with courtesy, respect and as Individuals....not property.

Then his actionable venue will be Divorce Court and 50% going to her as she laughs her way out of his life...

fj1200
08-24-2015, 11:06 AM

Running away or can't take what he attempts to dish?

tailfins
08-24-2015, 11:59 AM
She will eventually leave him.... once she really sees how her American Counterparts are treated with courtesy, respect and as Individuals....not property.

Then his actionable venue will be Divorce Court and 50% going to her as she laughs her way out of his life...

I would reply, but it's obvious you don't respect the business of the DP message board. You just committed a blatant rule violation. I may not socially be the sharpest tool in the shed, but if a stakeholder (read STAFF) points out how something impedes the board as a business, I make it a point to respect it.

BTW, you forgot to refer to excrement in a post. Does your excrement fetish lapse when you're still sleepy?

Furthermore, Beelzebub, you never fail to present WWSD.

tailfins
08-24-2015, 12:08 PM
Until then, STFU.

/end

Of course you just broke the rules too, but since you're name is in GREEN, you're exempt. Maybe if you hurry up, you can delete the evidence before Jim sees it!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?3487-Debate-Policy-Rules&p=755770#post755770

If the family member is not here to defend themselves, then they should not be attacked in any manner.

Voted4Reagan
08-24-2015, 01:33 PM
Of course you just broke the rules too, but since you're name is in GREEN, you're exempt. Maybe if you hurry up, you can delete the evidence before Jim sees it!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?3487-Debate-Policy-Rules&p=755770#post755770

You reap what you sow retard...

And you're now ripe for harvesting....

I hope every single person that you have "Tested" calls you on your actions...

Not that it matters to you. You use your "CONDITION" as an excuse for poor behavior, never trying to improve yourself. I know people with the same thing that in public and on public forums you can't tell that they are thus afflicted. They want to be socially accepted. They have gone through YEARS of cognitive and behavioral therapy to recognize appropriate and inappropriate behavior.
You revel in being a pariah and in the negative attention it brings you. God knows it is the only real attention you get. You want people to feel sorry for you...

Guess what Princess... You're an article of ridicule. People laugh at you, not with you.

So stop blaming your "CONDITION" and start acting like a human fucking being....

now go cry to your Mail-Order bride.... I bet she laughs at you too.

The day she divorces you I will laugh harder than I ever have before... as she takes your money and flees back to South America to live happily ever after. Telling her family how she put up with you long enough to take you to the cleaners... LOL

I suppose the kind of wife who is willing to be "BOUGHT" isn't worth much more than the desperate piece of detritus that BUYS her...

Abbey Marie
08-24-2015, 02:18 PM

Regardless of color, I do not see where NT attacked your wife. He mentioned her.

Jeff
08-24-2015, 02:29 PM
Until then, STFU.

/end

You serve as a nice reminder to be ready for people like you. One day you'll communicate like that in real life with the wrong person. If you can't read words of wisdom, you can read unfortunate circumstances. Thank me very much.

And furthermore, to me you're just data. You serve ONLY as a prop for Jim (who I have learned to trust just a little) to illustrate how to deal with hostile communication.

This is some funny sheot, TF as rough around the edges that you are, hell I like ya. But I have to say, if I knew you in real life I would have to beat you to a inch of your life this way if you sued me it would be worth it. :laugh::laugh: I don't believe in Law suits, they are a last resort and the only time they should be used is when all other avenues have been exhausted, I believe this is what is ruining the Country, so if I think a person may try to sue me, hell I give them a good reason to do so. :cool:

LongTermGuy
08-24-2015, 03:56 PM
U

/end

http://i.imgur.com/sSo5C8Q.png

jimnyc
08-24-2015, 04:15 PM
Guys, please, let's not discuss or even mention someone elses family, we're all better than that. I'm confident there's no shortage in ammo. There is a rule on this. If we don't stand in at time and put a stop to what the rules call for, then there's no point in having rules.

Carry on :salute:

tailfins
08-24-2015, 04:16 PM
You reap what you sow retard...

And you're now ripe for harvesting....

I hope every single person that you have "Tested" calls you on your actions...

Not that it matters to you. You use your "CONDITION" as an excuse for poor behavior, never trying to improve yourself. I know people with the same thing that in public and on public forums you can't tell that they are thus afflicted. They want to be socially accepted. They have gone through YEARS of cognitive and behavioral therapy to recognize appropriate and inappropriate behavior.
You revel in being a pariah and in the negative attention it brings you. God knows it is the only real attention you get. You want people to feel sorry for you...

Guess what Princess... You're an article of ridicule. People laugh at you, not with you.

So stop blaming your "CONDITION" and start acting like a human fucking being....

now go cry to your Mail-Order bride.... I bet she laughs at you too.

The day she divorces you I will laugh harder than I ever have before... as she takes your money and flees back to South America to live happily ever after. Telling her family how she put up with you long enough to take you to the cleaners... LOL

I suppose the kind of wife who is willing to be "BOUGHT" isn't worth much more than the desperate piece of detritus that BUYS her...

My wife is a good Christian woman, that doesn't believe in Divorce, not an unscrupulous Wiccan Satan worshiper. You both deserve the hottest spot in Hell. At least there are no children involved, likely because you're a fag and your relationship is platonic.

Voted4Reagan
08-24-2015, 04:23 PM
My wife is a good Christian woman, that doesn't believe in Divorce, not an unscrupulous Wiccan Satan worshiper. You both deserve the hottest spot in Hell.

uh huh... and my other half posts here...and she thinks you're an a retard as well.

and she is a born and bred Irishwoman with pagan beliefs and her own opinions and independence.
\
and I didn't have to buy her... or offer her a green card in exchange for what I want...

Wait till your money heads to South America with her... the vast majority of Mail Order Marriges ends up with her sending money home to her family and when she's tired of you... she follows the cash after the divorce...

Plus Alimony... Dont forget the Alimony.

and as for her being a good Christian Woman... I'll give her that.

Because to be a christian you have to know what Love is...

and we know you're an emotionless black hole with no concept of what emotions are or care how people feel.

You claim to be a Christian... but you are an emotionless Shell... an empty vessel... incapable of understanding Gods word.

To you, the love the bible expresses reads like stereo instructions... you dont have the soul to interpret them.

Perianne
08-24-2015, 04:28 PM
Guys, please, let's not discuss or even mention someone elses family, we're all better than that. I'm confident there's no shortage in ammo. There is a rule on this. If we don't stand in at time and put a stop to what the rules call for, then there's no point in having rules.

You mean people can't say anything they want?

Noir
08-24-2015, 04:30 PM
Its always a bit naff when someone who contributes a fair number of posts leaves, however, this is by far the most hilarious reason for leaving a forum i've personally seen. Golden.

jimnyc
08-24-2015, 04:31 PM
You mean people can't say anything they want?

They can! At least until the first time someone else says something they disagree with. :)

jimnyc
08-24-2015, 04:34 PM
Its always a bit naff when someone who contributes a fair number of posts leaves, however, this is by far the most hilarious reason for leaving a forum i've personally seen. Golden.

Shut up, you liberal heathen fucker! :poke: Wait, we are in the cage, aren't we? Yeah, we are, liberal bastard!

I admire his desire for honor and code. But if a man wants to fall on his sword, make the cause worthy of it. That's my opinion. We could have been using said time to be beating up on "real" liberals like you! :lol:

Perianne
08-24-2015, 04:38 PM
Shut up, you liberal heathen fucker! :poke: Wait, we are in the cage, aren't we? Yeah, we are, liberal bastard!

I admire his desire for honor and code. But if a man wants to fall on his sword, make the cause worthy of it. That's my opinion. We could have been using said time to be beating up on "real" liberals like you! :lol:

But yet she chose a conservative.

Voted4Reagan
08-24-2015, 04:44 PM
My wife is a good Christian woman, that doesn't believe in Divorce, not an unscrupulous Wiccan Satan worshiper. You both deserve the hottest spot in Hell. At least there are no children involved, likely because you're a fag and your relationship is platonic.

Here is another clue asshole... I love my Pagan Princess... and I treat her like an equal. Not like Property.

get your ass out of the Golden Age of Islam and treat your woman like an individual. Not your fucking maid.

I actually feel sorry for her..... having to be married to you... Damn... Talk about HER living in HELL.

Being married to you must be like eternal Damnation. A purgatory from which there is no escape.

but she'll leave eventually... as soon as she realizes how a woman should be treated and gets a bit more "Americanized".

You Homophobic retard... cn I bring a bunch of my LGBT Friends over for Dinner and a little bit of an S/M Party? You know... like in that 50 shades of Gray book? I'll even build the cross for em to play on....

Come on princess... you know you're curious... Bet you'd like a strong Dominatrix to whip your fundamentalist ass into submission.... I can make that happen for you...

Say the word sunshine.... say the word... I'll have my dominatrix friends dress you as a girl and take a strap-on to you....

Make you THEIR little bitch so you know what it feels like... ya little prick.

tailfins
08-24-2015, 04:49 PM

You're right Jim. You won't offend me if you wipe away the whole thread. I remember the criteria of the advertising banner company as well as attracting new members. I support your enterprise. If things were unmoderated, you would be surprised how low I can go.

Noir
08-24-2015, 04:51 PM
Here lies Noir,
He passed too young,
Cause of death: This thread.

Voted4Reagan
08-24-2015, 04:53 PM
You're right Jim. You won't offend me if you wipe away the whole thread. I remember the criteria of the advertising banner company as well as attracting new members. I support your enterprise. If things were unmoderated, you would be surprised how low I can go.

Pussy... Pull up your big boy Panties and quit your crying....

Fucking Douche-nozzle

jimnyc
08-24-2015, 04:55 PM
Here lies Noir,
He passed too young,

We killed you? They killed Kenny!

Voted4Reagan
08-24-2015, 04:56 PM
Here lies Noir,
He passed too young,

Good fucking Riddance...... :beer:

Voted4Reagan
08-24-2015, 04:56 PM
we killed you? They killed kenny!

you bastards!!!!!!

Voted4Reagan
08-24-2015, 05:10 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7603&stc=1

A little something I build for my friends.... Come on Fins.... You know you want a strong woman wearing a dildo to take you on it....

You'll scream..GET THEE BEHIND ME

Thats when your virgin little ass is hers!!!

Bring some Astroglide Douche Pickle... you'll need it!!

tailfins
08-24-2015, 05:15 PM
Pussy... Pull up your big boy Panties and quit your crying....

Fucking Douche-nozzle

In the interest of showing some respect for the rules. I will point out that YOU attend occult events and YOU allow Tarot cards under your roof. If I cause someone to think twice before picking up occult paraphernalia at the flea market or some such place: mission accomplished. You're just a prop as well.

Voted4Reagan
08-24-2015, 05:21 PM
In the interest of showing some respect for the rules. I will point out that YOU attend occult events and YOU allow Tarot cards under your roof. If I cause someone to think twice before picking up occult paraphernalia at the flea market or some such place: mission accomplished. You're just a prop as well.

Lol... thats ok... I sell plenty of occult paraphernalia. you'll never get it all....

I just built an elemental alter for a fundraiser for a Local Wicca out reach group... It raised $500 and I got orders for Half a dozen more.

oh... and here is another clue Douche-nuts.... Pagan women are HOT... You should let one cast a spell over you.

Come on sunshine... you know you'd love it..... might even get your dick wet for a change

Jeff
08-25-2015, 06:45 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7603&stc=1

A little something I build for my friends.... Come on Fins.... You know you want a strong woman wearing a dildo to take you on it....

You'll scream..GET THEE BEHIND ME

Thats when your virgin little ass is hers!!!

Bring some Astroglide Douche Pickle... you'll need it!!

OK I know a bit about this lifestyle ( kinda been there done that ) so I have to ask, who is the Master? :laugh: