PDA

View Full Version : fj you wormy little punk, try saying that to my face.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-24-2015, 11:18 AM
The one true Thatcherite

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
He walked away due to principle(I ADMIRE THAT CONCEPT ), he did not run away. I'LL FIGHT ANY SOB THAT SAYS HE DID..

Running away or can't take what he attempts to dish?

Drop dead you stinking piece of shit.......
He beat you so badly that you took to rewriting his comments just so you could try to come up with a clever reply, you ffing dishonorable little worm.

May God grant the blessing (for me) that we ever meet face to face...-Tyr

fj1200
08-24-2015, 11:21 AM
:confused: All he did was whine about lefties. And then couldn't point them out.

And violence over words on a screen?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-24-2015, 11:37 AM
:confused: All he did was whine about lefties. And then couldn't point them out.

May God grant the blessing (for me) that we ever meet face to face...
What violence did I mention-- blessing???
Or are you guilty of something(your usual shit) and therefore reading between the lines?--Tyr

fj1200
08-24-2015, 01:41 PM
Or are you guilty of something(your usual shit) and therefore reading between the lines?--Tyr

No violence implied? :rolleyes: My mistake. You may now return to the passive-aggressive, ignoring, non-ignoring you do so well. :)

But if you ask me; you did your friend a disservice by letting him back himself into a corner from which he was too prideful to emerge. Once he makes up his mind and makes his broad-based proclamations he won't allow himself to be introspective about his own views. He staked his identity on the conflicting ideologies of Thatcherism (governance) and conservatism (ideals) then he judges everything from that viewpoint. He decided I'm a leftie so no amount of evidence to the contrary, or lack of evidence to support for that matter, will divert him from that opinion. He granted that Kathianne was a conservative so he couldn't bring himself to fall back onto his tried-and-true where any view that differs from his is leftie. Once he created an injury in his mind so damaging, let alone committing that same action repeatedly, then he had to draw a line from which he couldn't retreat.

IMO you make a similar mistake and are eventually forced to debate about the person you disagree with instead of the issues upon which you might disagree. Case in point: Is this the fourth cage thread you've made directed at me?

fj1200
08-24-2015, 01:42 PM
And I confess to being caught unawares... When did he "beat me so badly"?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-24-2015, 02:10 PM
No violence implied? :rolleyes: My mistake. You may now return to the passive-aggressive, ignoring, non-ignoring you do so well. :)

But if you ask me; you did your friend a disservice by letting him back himself into a corner from which he was too prideful to emerge. Once he makes up his mind and makes his broad-based proclamations he won't allow himself to be introspective about his own views. He staked his identity on the conflicting ideologies of Thatcherism (governance) and conservatism (ideals) then he judges everything from that viewpoint. He decided I'm a leftie so no amount of evidence to the contrary, or lack of evidence to support for that matter, will divert him from that opinion. He granted that Kathianne was a conservative so he couldn't bring himself to fall back onto his tried-and-true where any view that differs from his is leftie. Once he created an injury in his mind so damaging, let alone committing that same action repeatedly, then he had to draw a line from which he couldn't retreat.

IMO you make a similar mistake and are eventually forced to debate about the person you disagree with instead of the issues upon which you might disagree. Case in point: Is this the fourth cage thread you've made directed at me?

Only disservice I see here is your lying ass getting by with the ffing crap that you do.
You are lucky in that cage threads is all I can do.
Were I in a position to settle this, you'd find my action to be absolutely swift and decisive.. A damn fact... -Tyr

fj1200
08-24-2015, 09:49 PM
Only disservice I see here is your lying ass getting by with the ffing crap that you do.
Were I in a position to settle this, you'd find my action to be absolutely swift and decisive.. A damn fact... -Tyr

:dunno:

You make things too personal as does your friend. Nevertheless I might ask that we settle this while letting me know what "lies" I've told and what "crap" I've done.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-24-2015, 11:10 PM
:dunno:

You make things too personal as does your friend. Nevertheless I might ask that we settle this while letting me know what "lies" I've told and what "crap" I've done.

Nevertheless I might ask that we settle this while letting me know what "lies" I've told and what "crap" I've done.

^^^^ I'll let the board stats speak to that.....-Tyr

fj stats----

Thanks

Thanked 1,232 Times in 859

Posts Rep Power

----------------------------------------
Tyr stats---

Thanks

Thanked 8,650 Times in 4,759 PostsRep Power

-------------------------------------------

fj- friends listed here on his profile number after 7 years here -

5 Friends

BJ_WA

SassyLady

logroller

Wind Song

actsnoblemartin

------------------------------------------
Tyr-- friends listed here on profile after 3 years

31 Friends
ringotuna
Abbey
aboutime
actsnoblemartin
AndrewJHarris
Bilgerat
DLT
dmp
Elessar
Gaffer

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 31
--------------
GMBateman
grannyhawkins
Jeff
jimnyc
Kathianne
LadyGunSlinger
Larrymc
LongTermGuy
Misty
namvet
Showing Friends 11 to 20 of 31
----------------
Neo
Pernicious
PixieStix
red state
ringotuna
Stiletto
Syrenn
taft2012
Thunderknuckles
Voted4Reagan
Showing Friends 21 to 30 of 31
----------------
31 Friends
WiccanLiberal
Showing Friends 31 to 31 of 31

---------------------------
Tyr rep after 3 years -- 6,905, 548

fj rep after 7 years-- 3, 072480

4 extra years half the reps.......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this is a conservative board- I am a conservative, 16,229 posts, you have 15,909 posts= roughly equal
Yet I have 13,073 thanks, you have 1, 302 ! thats only a piddling one-tenth..lol

I have and have had a total of 31 friends past and present, you have and have had a total of 5.....(to your great credit I note Sassylady as one -thus she counts for 10!) with that your total is 15= only half of mine..

Your thanks is one tenth of mine.
And you've had four extra years to add to yours!!!

I have twice the reps in three years as you do in 7 years!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

See a pattern here hoss? Do ya?

I do--this conservative forum puts up with you and most know you are not conservative at all.
You flip flop, lie , distort, change quotes and generally make an ass out of yourself on a very regular basis...

This conservative forum shows how most see thru your lies , pretense and bullcrap.

You hounded and lied about one of my very good friends, so yes I take it personal you ass-wipe..
Those stats do not lie.
They do show a clear picture when shown for all to see.

This is by far a majority conservative forum, clearly in stats prove my bona fides, while those same stats say otherwise(opposite) about you..

So chew on that dumbass. -Tyr

fj1200
08-25-2015, 08:12 AM
See a pattern here hoss? Do ya?

Yes I do. When the specifics get called for you start running your mouth about nothing. Nevertheless...

"Friends" Hmm, I don't go out and "friend" people, maybe you do and see extra value in that. Interesting how many of our "friends" aren't even active posters here. :shrug:
"Thanks" Hmm, do you know that thanks wasn't even a board feature in the early days? Do you know how many times it's been reset? You should also learn to read; you were thanked 8600 times. Plus you might want to discount all those thanks that you received just because you posted ranting at me. ;)
"Reputation" Now this is a good one, you might note that on "this conservative forum" I've been repped 499 times while you've been repped 479 times. And you've racked up those fewer reps in more posts.

So whatever this little popularity contest proves to yourself you can have it but I know that you can't debate your way out of a paper bag and

So if you're done running your mouth about nothing try proving what you say. I didn't lie about your friend, I didn't hound him out of here, and I haven't lied about anything. I certainly change posts and if your pal comes back I'll do it again because all he did was repeat his same blather over and over and over and... Well, you get the picture. Maybe you don't because you only repeat the same blather over and over as well.

So do you have specifics or are you going to just go on another pointless rant. I also know that anyone who claims to speak for "most" don't really have the slightest clue.

fj1200
08-25-2015, 08:15 AM
Oh, and I forgot to add that all that abuse clearly shows that you've lost the debate. :eek: Isn't that what your pal said whined about all the time. If I were British I'd be all up in a blustery sputtering tizzy.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-25-2015, 08:17 AM
Here worm --digest and try to spin these stats. --Tyr

Threads started by fj--- total in 7 years and with 15,909 posts, only 57 threads.
I can only suppose that he is just too busy lying, squirming, flip flopping,
criticizing and changing quotes to really contribute here.
Or since his liberal heart can not maintain its cover by posting the kind of
lib threads he loves he just posts so few.

Stats from his profile --3 pages

page 1-- Results 1 to 25 of 57
page 2-- Results 26 to 50 of 57
page 3-- Results 51 to 57 of 57

Lousy 57 threads in 7 years= - 7x8= 56
AVERAGE 8 THREADS A YEAR!!

Too busy attacking strong conservative members methinks(trolling).
-------------------------------------------------------

Threads started by Tyr- total in 3 years and with 16,231 posts, 1229 threads

Stats from Tyr's profile-- 50 pages

Page 1-- Results 1 to 25 of 1229

Page 49- Results 1201 to 1224 of 1229

Page 50- results 1225 to 1229 of 1229

1, 229 threads started in 3 years= average of 409 threads a year... thats 409 compared to your 8...

I contribute here in a very positive way, you sir do not .. But you do come here
to try to smooze and stab, criticize and harass true conservative members ,
and generally troll in my opinion....

Facts and numbers in evidence do not lie but they do present a more clear picture
of your actions here.
Now facts from the board answered your query to me about my accusation of your
lying and your crap. Is the board and its stats lying?

I believe that this lack of threads thing was pointed out to you very recently by a very prominent admin. member here !!!
Was she wrong/lying too?-Tyr

I just love math and numbers, don't you? --:laugh:

Kathianne
08-25-2015, 08:21 AM
I'm not getting in the middle of any fights, had enough drama of late.

However, why is anyone continuing to denigrate someone not here?

Who's the decider of who's and who's not a conservative?

fj1200
08-25-2015, 08:26 AM
Threads started by fj--- total in 7 years and with 15,909 posts, only 57 threads.

I generally think that the board has too many threads so I would be a hypocrite if I were to add to the total. But you like hypocrites. :)

So are you going to continue to lie and rant or prove your posit? And repetitively whining about Muslims/Globlists/Libs/Dems/BO/lefties in 90%* of those threads and generally avoiding actually engaging in DEBATE about POLICY I wouldn't particularly classify as "very positive." :)

*90% is a completely made up number but probably pretty close. :eek:

fj1200
08-25-2015, 08:27 AM

I don't know but apparently it can be divined from board stats. ;) But you're right, I shan't speak ill of those not here.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-25-2015, 08:33 AM
I'm not getting in the middle of any fights, had enough drama of late.

Kat, I am confused by this comment . Who in this thread is denigrating a member not here?

I AM HERE-- FJ IS HERE..

NOBODY ELSE IS BEING DENIGRATED THAT I CAN SEE BUT SOME LIGHT IS BEING SHOWN ON FJ AND HIS ACTIONS HERE METHINKS.

AS TO WHO IS CONSERVATIVE AND WHO MAY NOT BE - I CITED FACTS, BOARD STATS AND MY OPINION.

This is the cage, and I've posted no lies with those stats.
And of course my opinion is just that------------------- mine...--Tyr

Kathianne
08-25-2015, 08:41 AM
Kat, I am confused by this comment . Who in this thread is denigrating a member not here?

I AM HERE-- FJ IS HERE..

NOBODY ELSE IS BEING DENIGRATED THAT I CAN SEE BUT SOME LIGHT IS BEING SHOWN ON FJ AND HIS ACTIONS HERE METHINKS.

AS TO WHO IS CONSERVATIVE AND WHO MAY NOT BE - I CITED FACTS, BOARD STATS AND MY OPINION.

This is the cage, and I've posted no lies with those stats.
And of course my opinion is just that------------------- mine...--Tyr

To clarify, I believe this began off of speaking against someone gone, that wasn't you.

Other than your opinion, which does count to you; board stats don't mean conservative or not. For instance, Gabby has started many threads. Not a good indicator. G knows psycho started many. Geez! Maineman? OCA?

Not so long ago Abbey brought up FJ's not starting threads, rather responding mostly negatively to others. While I may agree that it's good to hear someone's starting points at times, how one posts here has never been a requirement, other than abiding by the few rules.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-25-2015, 09:04 AM
To clarify, I believe this began off of speaking against someone gone, that wasn't you.

Other than your opinion, which does count to you; board stats don't mean conservative or not. For instance, Gabby has started many threads. Not a good indicator. G knows psycho started many. Geez! Maineman? OCA?

Not so long ago Abbey brought up FJ's not starting threads, rather responding mostly negatively to others. While I may agree that it's good to hear someone's starting points at times, how one posts here has never been a requirement, other than abiding by the few rules.

Well, thank you for your kind opinion on that.

However, I am interested in only what fj the worm has to say.
Since I assumed I authored and challenged only him to this cage fight.

Nobody else has entered this arena and both he and I have drawn our respective blades.
And I would greatly appreciate if this remained solely between us... --Tyr

darin
08-25-2015, 09:21 AM
Guys...Try this: Get your dick-beaters off the keyboard. Go outside. Physical Exercise maybe? Do it for your health cuz online Forums are NOT working for you.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-25-2015, 09:31 AM
Guys...Try this: Get your dick-beaters off the keyboard. Go outside. Physical Exercise maybe? Do it for your health cuz online Forums are NOT working for you.

Well, thank you for your kind opinion on that.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-25-2015, 09:32 AM
fj, do not use this as an excuse to run away from this cage fight..
Come on back and try to defend your actions. --Tyr

Abbey Marie
08-25-2015, 09:35 AM

I brought that up for a specific reason in response to a specific statement made to me. And I believe at the time I made it clear that thread-starting was not a requirement. I'm not happy with that, or me, being brought into this now.

Kathianne
08-25-2015, 09:37 AM
I brought that up for a specific reason in response to a specific statement made to me. And I believe at the time I made it clear that thread-starting was not a requirement. I'm not happy with that, or me, being brought into this now.

I didn't mean that, not at all. I was responding to the stats position that Tyr brought up. In fact, you made that very clear on that post discussion.

Abbey Marie
08-25-2015, 09:41 AM
I didn't mean that, not at all. I was responding to the stats position that Tyr brought up. In fact, you made that very clear on that post discussion.

Thanks, Kath.

Abbey Marie
08-25-2015, 09:45 AM
One clarification: When Kath referred to criticizing a person "not here", I am certain she meant that people should not be speaking ill of Drummond. I know this because of context, and because I know Kathianne for many years.

She wasn't trying to say anything bad about you, Tyr.

That is all.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-25-2015, 10:11 AM
One clarification: When Kath referred to criticizing a person "not here", I am certain she meant that people should not be speaking ill of Drummond. I know this because of context, and because I know Kathianne for many years.

She wasn't trying to say anything bad about you, Tyr.

That is all.

Thanks my friend. I have sent you a pm here with my sincere apology to you..-Tyr

Abbey Marie
08-25-2015, 10:18 AM
Thanks my friend. I have sent you a pm here with my sincere apology to you..-Tyr

It's all good, Tyr. Thank you.

tailfins
08-25-2015, 10:35 AM

Well, thank you for your kind opinion on that.-Tyr

It's called tough love and is actually sound advice. I'm not directing this at anybody. I'm just saying it's good advice.

fj1200
08-25-2015, 01:26 PM
... what fj has to say...

You don't particularly care what I have to say. All you're doing is ranting and making claims about me that you've yet to substantiate.

fj, do not use this as an excuse to run away from this cage fight..
Come on back and try to defend your actions. --Tyr

None of my actions led to anyone's departure.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-25-2015, 04:42 PM
You don't particularly care what I have to say. All you're doing is ranting and making claims about me that you've yet to substantiate.

Stats speak for themselves. I say let the readers decide what those stats really mean.
I have little respect for anybody that would think that such stats put you in a good light, worm.-Tyr

None of my actions led to anyone's departure.

I've invited at least 7 people here in the last year alone, all strong conservatives none stayed and nonr ever joined- your name was given as one of the reasons why they chose not to join.Seems they all thought you a troll, abrasive and allowed too damn much leeway here. Their words--not mine..-Tyr

You go ahead and try to pretend that you do not hound members and change quotes, do dirty crap to targeted conservative members just to get your little kicks asshole.
Hide behind a screen because in real life that shat would get your punk ass stomped in New York minute!

YEP, YOU'VE RAN NEW MEMBER PROSPECTS AWAY. --Tyr

fj1200
08-26-2015, 08:16 AM
YEP, YOU'VE RAN NEW MEMBER PROSPECTS AWAY. --Tyr

You talk, you don't substantiate. Made up stats give you a made up conclusion. Besides those stats show I've been repped more times than you. :) And FWIW I don't pretend anything and I'll defend anything I've done. I feel for you if you think being asked a question is being "hounded."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-26-2015, 08:56 AM
You talk, you don't substantiate. Made up stats give you a made up conclusion. Besides those stats show I've been repped more times than you. :) And FWIW I don't pretend anything and I'll defend anything I've done. I feel for you if you think being asked a question is being "hounded."

Made up stats give you a made up conclusion.

I invite anybody here to show that the stats when I presented them here in this thread were in error.

You just presented a damn lie and expected me to ignore it.

Your lie--now give evidence openly here that prove the stats I copied directly from this site as I presented them were--"made up"..

When you do not or else try to prove a lie to be true , I've got you again. Your error was in presenting that lie in the first place, dumbass. Those stats came directly from this site as I was typing in my reply.

You aren't very good at this are you, moron? -Tyr

fj1200
08-26-2015, 09:32 AM
... I've got you again.

I've pointed out 2 errors in how you've stated the stats which is why you don't care what I have to say you just want someone to rant at. Not to mention every fallacy you think you get to point out. You assigning some sort of validity to "friends," for example, does not make them in any way relevant.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-26-2015, 10:09 AM
I've pointed out 2 errors in how you've stated the stats which is why you don't care what I have to say you just want someone to rant at. Not to mention every fallacy you think you get to point out. You assigning some sort of validity to "friends," for example, does not make them in any way relevant.

"in how"? Are you joking? They were numbers presented idiot-- you claimed they were " made up" -- you did not say they were presented in a manner relating to "how" they were presented.
Either now you are attempting your usual weaseling when called on your obvious shit or else you are too stupid to understand words mean what they mean and accuracy counts, you moron.

Your attempted diversion and presented reply did not and will not convince any rational person that your statement that I declared to be a lie -is true.

You are not very good at this are you, moron?

Stats- numbers were not made up. Those numbers were dead on accurate. You stated the -"stats"- were made up, not my conclusions (and thats wrong too) on what those stats revealed ... -Tyr

fj1200
08-26-2015, 10:16 AM
"in how"?

I already pointed out the how. In more than one case you chose the wrong number, thanks vs. thanked, rep power vs. times repped. It's all up there if you'll read it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-26-2015, 08:41 PM
I already pointed out the how. In more than one case you chose the wrong number, thanks vs. thanked, rep power vs. times repped. It's all up there if you'll read it.

No, you dumbass. You write that I presented " made up stats" I ask you to prove that about your comment--"made up stats"and now you spit out this crap but did not address that lie you told at all.
This is how you always do.
Any other poster would have grabbed the boards stats and compared them to mine --which would have shown I was dead on. But you knew that so you tried diverting to how the comparisons where made by me instead.
Which is EXACTLY the SAME damn way a lib argues..

Stats that I posted were accurate, thus you lied when saying they were--made up..
Now you can not back up that lie so you switch to how I made the comparisons and even lied when doing that.
You are a liar and a damn weasel .

And you damn sure are not good at this. :laugh:-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-26-2015, 10:27 PM
As far as I am concerned enough light has shed upon who and what you are that you can no longer maintain the false cover that you have enjoyed here so damn long.
Thanks for participating in this thread and giving even more of a display of the damn weasel you are.
Anybody gullible enough, stupid enough to agree with the rap, spin and poor excuses you now spit out here deserves to be your friend and the same contempt I hold for you will go for them as well. A fact.

Truth is what you run from, liberal asswipe. --Tyr

DragonStryk72
08-27-2015, 01:09 AM

Sorry, but no, you're just wrong:

I'LL FIGHT ANY SOB THAT SAYS HE DID..

I'll fight... that's a fight, an incredibly direct implication of violence understand by the entire English-speaking world. If we translated it into other languages, it would almost assuredly still be understood as a threat of violence.

DragonStryk72
08-27-2015, 01:15 AM
Drummond made his bed. There was nothing obliging him to constantly keep screaming that this person is liberal or that person was liberal. I had long debate with him, pointing out that the definition of conservative there, is not the same as here, where it is focused on small, less-intrusive government, in line with the Constitution and the wishes of the Founders. Although he stated he understood, he continued on with the rant, and yeah, people got sick of it.

No "mask" was removed from anyone, because in the end, Drummond picked his hill to die on, and when you constantly keep accusing people of being liberal, despite all evidence to the contrary, while simultaneously refusing to prove your case, it isn't the other person who comes out looking like a fool to everyone else. Sorry, but those are the facts of Drummond's time here. Maybe it could have been mended, but honestly, I doubt it. Drummond was unwilling to change or adapt, and that was always going to end up biting him in the ass at some point.

Jeff
08-27-2015, 06:16 AM
Drummond made his bed. There was nothing obliging him to constantly keep screaming that this person is liberal or that person was liberal. I had long debate with him, pointing out that the definition of conservative there, is not the same as here, where it is focused on small, less-intrusive government, in line with the Constitution and the wishes of the Founders. Although he stated he understood, he continued on with the rant, and yeah, people got sick of it.

No "mask" was removed from anyone, because in the end, Drummond picked his hill to die on, and when you constantly keep accusing people of being liberal, despite all evidence to the contrary, while simultaneously refusing to prove your case, it isn't the other person who comes out looking like a fool to everyone else. Sorry, but those are the facts of Drummond's time here. Maybe it could have been mended, but honestly, I doubt it. Drummond was unwilling to change or adapt, and that was always going to end up biting him in the ass at some point.

I think you may be a liberal, :laugh: I know NT that Granola eating dude from the snow country is, hell I think y'all are liberals, all except me and the level headed Gunny :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2015, 07:56 AM

I'll fight... that's a fight, an incredibly direct implication of violence understand by the entire English-speaking world. If we translated it into other languages, it would almost assuredly still be understood as a threat of violence.

So very kind of you to try to help me.

So from now on when a politician or preacher says, "We must continue to fight the good ", I will NOW know that they meant physical violence instead of non-violent "opposition" by using other means!!

Since by your Enlightened comment , I can now understand THAT "fight" means ONLY-physical violence and can have no other definition or usage.

As for for my intent when using a word that is for me to say ..
Since I have in the past mentioned my many real life fights you are free to assume whatever you like and think every time I use that word it means physical violence .
Myself, I know it can simply mean --firm opposition, since in the example I gave of the preacher saying , fight the good fight , does not mean physical violence.
Words mean things my friend.

However , I could care less how you or anybody else interprets my words in this thread. Those word are directed at that weasel and nobody else at this forum..

Seems to me every time I've had him in cage thread other people always rush in to "help' him.
So be it.
On my ignore list you go.. Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2015, 07:57 AM

So from now on when a politician or preacher says, "We must continue to fight the good ", I will NOW know that they meant physical violence instead of non-violent "opposition" by using other means!!

Since by your Enlightened comment , I can now understand THAT "fight" means ONLY-physical violence and can have no other definition or usage.

Since I have in the past mentioned my many real life fights you are free to assume whatever you like and think every time I use that word it means physical violence .
Myself, I know it can simply mean --firm opposition, since in the example I gave of the preacher saying , fight the good fight , does not mean physical violence.

However , I could care less how you or anybody else interprets my words in this thread. Those word are directed at that weasel and nobody else at this forum..

Seems to me every time I've had him in cage thread other people always rush in to "help' him.
So be it.
On my ignore list you now go.. Tyr

fj1200
08-27-2015, 08:00 AM
No

Yes. I already pointed out why your numbers are 1. Pointless, 2. Inconsistent, and 3. Not even the right numbers.

Truth

You know nothing of truth. You rant with no regard to actual fact and truth. When actual fact and truth are pointed out by me and others you attack the individual. You've spent this whole thread completely lying about me and backing up your rants with nothing more than additional rants. If you think I've lied; point one out. If you think I've broken the rules; point one out. If you think I've kept "strong conservatives" from posting here; point one out along with my heinous behavior that chased them away. If you think I'm a liberal; point out any of my big-government positions where I wish to grant the state power over the individual. Your friend couldn't do it and I'm guessing you won't have much luck either.

I understand that you lost your friend here and all but I had nothing to do with it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2015, 08:01 AM
DragonStryk72
Conservative Libertarian
This message is hidden because DragonStryk72 is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2015, 08:06 AM
Yes. I already pointed out why your numbers are 1. Pointless, 2. Inconsistent, and 3. Not even the right numbers.

You know nothing of truth. You rant with no regard to actual fact and truth. When actual fact and truth are pointed out by me and others you attack the individual. You've spent this whole thread completely lying about me and backing up your rants with nothing more than additional rants. If you think I've lied; point one out. If you think I've broken the rules; point one out. If you think I've kept "strong conservatives" from posting here; point one out along with my heinous behavior that chased them away. If you think I'm a liberal; point out any of my big-government positions where I wish to grant the state power over the individual. Your friend couldn't do it and I'm guessing you won't have much luck either.

I understand that you lost your friend here and all but I had nothing to do with it.

The Light shines on you idiot. Those reading my words can decide who is right and just who is wrong.
This thread has a purpose and it is to expose to others who and what you truly are.
And DESPITE any attempted interference by those that clearly see you need help , I WILL KEEP THIS THREAD GOING UNTIL ADMIN HERE FORCES IT CLOSED OR YOUR STUPID ASS DECIDES TO ABANDON IT AFTER FINALLY FIGURING OUT THAT IT HURTS NOBODY BUT YOU. :laugh:
TRUTH has a way of doing that.. -Tyr

fj1200
08-27-2015, 08:12 AM
This thread has a purpose

It's purpose has changed from what you intended. It shows you ignore what you don't understand and proves you wrong. It shows who is civil and who tries to chase away and shout down what you don't like. It shows what you do when someone reads your words and you take offense.

Those reading my words can decide who is right and just who is wrong.

DragonStryk72
Conservative Libertarian
This message is hidden because DragonStryk72 is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2015, 08:15 AM
It's purpose has changed from what you intended. It shows you ignore what you don't understand and proves you wrong. It also shows who is civil and who tries to chase away and shout down what you don't like.

What it shows is I will not let others help you as they have always done in the past.
This is between you and I.
And I know you to be a damn liar, coward and piece of shit.. -Tyr

fj1200
08-27-2015, 08:19 AM
What it shows...

It only shows what I know to be true, you ignore what you don't understand and proves you wrong. You're proving it for me in your own thread. Of course I've known that for awhile because you won't debate me in the forums above, you'll only rant at me down here.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2015, 09:02 AM
It only shows what I know to be true, you ignore what you don't understand and proves you wrong. You're proving it for me in your own thread. Of course I've known that for awhile because you won't debate me in the forums above, you'll only rant at me down here.

You mean I decided not to do as you did with drummond---interrupt and destroy threads with your constant stupid attacks and my replies to your idiot trolling.
Yes, brought it all down here where it does not ff up the top board and allows for far fewer readers to feed your attention seeking ego.
Yes, for once you are right-I will not engage you up above because you seek only to play bullshit games and try to hound members that are strong conservatives..

I have your sorry ass pegged right down to your liberal tactics, super massive ego, jealousy and little brain..-Tyr

fj1200
08-27-2015, 11:41 AM
... drummond---

He was never interested in debate especially once he decided he needed to keep bringing up the same topic over and over; you're not overly different in not desiring to discuss or debate issues rationally either.

Again, point out me "hounding" strong conservatives.

fj1200
08-27-2015, 11:44 AM
What violence did I mention--

Is this also not a threat?

Surprisingly not against the rules.

fj1200
08-27-2015, 11:48 AM
So be it.
On my ignore list you now go.. Tyr

DS rushes in to help you (john v) and he gets "thanks" and he doesn't so he gets ignored? Hmm...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2015, 06:07 PM
He was never interested in debate especially once he decided he needed to keep bringing up the same topic over and over; you're not overly different in not desiring to discuss or debate issues rationally either.

Again, point out me "hounding" strong conservatives.

No need, if anybody has missed it I have no intention of trying educate somebody that dense. Well except maybe you, but even there its more about exposing you than educating your dumb ass .
:laugh::laugh::laugh:--Tyr

Gunny
08-30-2015, 09:18 AM
Damn. A pissing contest and I didn't even start it. I must be slacking. :laugh:

Jeff
08-30-2015, 10:29 AM

Give it time, you will be down here as well, just a matter of time. :laugh::laugh:

LongTermGuy
08-30-2015, 11:17 PM

Damn Gunny! Gettin old man!.....common man...Pick up the pace!:laugh:

DragonStryk72
08-31-2015, 02:31 AM

So be it.
On my ignore list you go.. Tyr

Wow, didn't know Tyr was such a coward. Seriously, one point he codnt refute and walk away from, and I'm on ignore? Geez.

From the beginning, "I'll fight any son of a bitch" and "we will fight the good fight" are contextually different, and Tyr, you are at least smart enough to realize that. You weren't talking about the latter, and you know it, but you painted yourself into a corner, and don't have an excuse handy.

Words do mean things, and you knew what it meant, so now you run and hide behind a shield of straw, because you miscalculated the usage. You threatened, whether you intended to or not is pointedly irrelevant.

Gunny
08-31-2015, 03:22 PM
Give it time, you will be down here as well, just a matter of time. :laugh::laugh:

Nah. I think I'm pretty much the only one that gets even kicked out of the Steel Cage. :laugh:

Gunny
08-31-2015, 03:23 PM
Damn Gunny! Gettin old man!.....common man...Pick up the pace!:laugh:

Yeah. I hear ya. Rosemary's baby comes first and if you think THAT ain't picking up the pace, I don't know what is. :laugh:

fj1200
09-02-2015, 01:09 PM
No need,

There are two kinds, those like me who can and those like you who can't, you can only rant.

Wow, didn't know Tyr was such a coward.

And he even whined about another former member allegedly threatening him.

tailfins
09-05-2015, 12:31 PM
Is this also not a threat?

Surprisingly not against the rules.

Some friendly advice: That type of threat is a good way to be pushing up daisies. One never knows what kind of nutcase is on the other end. A good cyberstalker can find you. If you tell someone to "meet you somewhere to settle this in a dark parking lot", their idea of settling it might be to divide you into sealed plastic bags and keep you in a storage bin or feed you to their dogs.

jimnyc
09-05-2015, 12:34 PM
Some friendly advice: That type of threat is a good way to be pushing up daisies. One never knows what kind of nutcase is on the other end. A good cyberstalker can find you. If you tell someone to "meet you somewhere to settle this in a dark parking lot", their idea of settling it might be to divide you into sealed plastic bags and keep you in a storage bin or feed you to their dogs.

Dogs leave evidence behind, you need to feed them to the pigs. From what I understand, the pigs are pigs and will eat bones and all!!

Black Diamond
09-05-2015, 12:38 PM
When someone speaks hypothically, they are not really threatening. General rule of thumb imo.

tailfins
09-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Dogs leave evidence behind, you need to feed them to the pigs. From what I understand, the pigs are pigs and will eat bones and all!!

I'm impressed! You leave just enough doubt that you're speaking from experience for people to fear you, but leave enough room for denial for people not to accuse you. :cool:

jimnyc
09-05-2015, 12:46 PM
When someone speaks hypothically, they are not really threatening. General rule of thumb imo.

I will cut you man!! http://i.imgur.com/DVFNYaS.gif

jimnyc
09-05-2015, 12:48 PM
I'm impressed! You leave just enough doubt that you're speaking from experience for people to fear you, but leave enough room for denial for people not to accuse you. :cool:

I don't think I've ever killed anyone. That would be unlawful. I don't do unlawful things. At least not on Saturdays.

http://i.imgur.com/8nUOycr.jpg

Gunny
09-07-2015, 02:58 PM
I don't think I've ever killed anyone. That would be unlawful. I don't do unlawful things. At least not on Saturdays.

http://i.imgur.com/8nUOycr.jpg

Depends on what country you're in. But I think anyone asking your whacka-a-doodle ass that question must not be from around here. They need to give you some coffee first. :laugh: