PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps Trump does have a great chance to win

gabosaurus
08-24-2015, 02:35 PM
I read this great analysis and decided "perhaps Donald Trump's behavior is more than a bit presidential." :rolleyes:

Donald Trump is George W. Bush with no fucks to give. And people are lappin' up his brain pissings like it's fine champagne because we've degraded leadership to relatability. People relate to Donald Trump because he talks dumb like they do, and we think talking dumb is talking straight. It's not. It's just dumb. They problem is that dumb people are too fucking dumb to know that. Can't talk in real sentences? That's relatable. Doesn't need to talk to experts who aren't on TV? Fuck, yeah, that's relatable. Much better than that prissy Negro, Barack Obama. Christ, Trump is the candidate from Breitbart.

http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/

Voted4Reagan
08-24-2015, 02:41 PM
I read this great analysis and decided "perhaps Donald Trump's behavior is more than a bit presidential." :rolleyes:

I really thought such vulgarity beneath you Gabs...

Black Diamond
08-24-2015, 02:49 PM
I really thought such vulgarity beneath you Gabs...

Y'all keep underestimating her.

gabosaurus
08-24-2015, 03:08 PM
I feel like I need to answer all these crackpot right-wing blog sources that Jeff has been posting. But there are not a lot of crackpot left-wing blogs out there. :cool:

Voted4Reagan
08-24-2015, 03:39 PM
I feel like I need to answer all these crackpot right-wing blog sources that Jeff has been posting. But there are not a lot of crackpot left-wing blogs out there. :cool:

Youre not looking hard enough...... lol

Hard to call them crackpot blogs when you agree with them.... huh Gabs?

:2up::laugh::2up:

Abbey Marie
08-24-2015, 04:12 PM
Seriously, Gabby, what would we do without you? I find myself reading your posts first.
And you know I don't mean that in a derogatory way. :cool:

Perianne
08-24-2015, 04:14 PM

Gabby, pure filth. Don't read stuff like that.

Black Diamond
08-24-2015, 04:14 PM
Seriously, Gabby, what would we do without you? I find myself reading your posts first.

Yup. Free entertainment.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-24-2015, 04:24 PM

Obviously written by the same kind of liberal ass-wipes that voted the obama in--TWICE!!
Not even worth a damn penny to the positive side ...-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-24-2015, 04:29 PM

[QUOTE]But there are so many crackpot left-wing blogs out there that I need a rest.
I do that by finding the biggest lie targeting Republicans and then splashing it here.

Fixed it for you my friend. Thank me later.......;)--Tyr

gabosaurus
08-24-2015, 06:26 PM

I try to present all such things in a humorous fashion.
Truth be told, I don't have time to read blogs, whether they be left or right. I do find it intriguing that Jeff reads so many blogs per day. All of them right wing, of course. It's like the other half of society doesn't exist. I am sure he is not alone, though.

Of course the Rude Pundit is pure filth! That is why he is the Rude Pundit! His sole purpose in life is to push your buttons.
I do have to wonder why conservatives find Trump's invective to be "refreshing" and "candid," but they dislike liberals who talk the same way.

DragonStryk72
08-24-2015, 06:52 PM

Okay, there's a thing here that I have to talk about: Dems do NOT talk straight with people, outside of Bernie Sanders, but that's basically the exception that proves the rule.

Dems talk around their points a lot of the time, and the few times where they do talk straight, it's either a dig at the entirety of conservatives, or it's a straight up lie ("I did not have sex with that woman", "You will get to keep your doctor, period.", "You will not lose your insurance."). This, as one may imagine, turns a lot of those being scorned away from what could otherwise be solid points.

So your choices are the following: The devil you know (Republicans candidate), or the devil you don't know (Democratic candidate). Put simply, it's the fault of the Dems that they are not reaching more people, because they continue to act in an arrogant, condescending manner to half the country.

gabosaurus
08-24-2015, 09:22 PM
Dems talk around their points a lot of the time, and the few times where they do talk straight, it's either a dig at the entirety of conservatives, or it's a straight up lie ("I did not have sex with that woman", "You will get to keep your doctor, period.", "You will not lose your insurance."). This, as one may imagine, turns a lot of those being scorned away from what could otherwise be solid points.

I believe basically the same thing about Republicans.
During the Bush administration, I was kicked around regularly for blaming things on Bush. It was treasonous and downright unpatriotic to criticize an American president during a time of crisis.
Since Obama has been in office, Republicans have considered it treasonous and downright unpatriotic to say anything positive about Obama.
Proving once again how hypocritical and narrow-minded they are as a group.