PDA

View Full Version : Seems some folks could use a time out...

hjmick
08-24-2015, 05:32 PM
Some of you fuckers are getting ugly, even for The Cage...

If you're working to make people have lower opinions of you, congratulations!

I'd be willing to bet you've succeeded... Spectacularly...

Kathianne
08-24-2015, 05:37 PM

Well said. My opinion of one has fallen. I am surprised.

sundaydriver
08-24-2015, 05:42 PM
An awful lot of childish behavior going on at present with demands, rolliing in the mud, and obvious threats.

tailfins
08-24-2015, 06:10 PM

Your reminder is noted. I call the correction "staying on task". That task is: Convince as many people as possible to avoid participating in the occult.

Noir
08-24-2015, 06:31 PM
Your reminder is noted. I call the correction "staying on task". That task is: Convince as many people as possible to avoid participating in the occult.

Do you often 'convince' people by insulting them? If anything I would think that would have the opposite effect (affect?).

A car salesman whose opener is "Your car's a piece of shit, buy this one it's great." will only be a salesman until he starves to death.

tailfins
08-24-2015, 07:23 PM
Do you often 'convince' people by insulting them? If anything I would think that would have the opposite effect (affect?).

A car salesman whose opener is "Your car's a piece of shit, buy this one it's great." will only be a salesman until he starves to death.

Your point is valid. My focus is on what bystanders think. What could someone say to you for example to make you more likely to stay away from Ouija boards, Tarot cards, fortune tellers, talkers to the dead, etc.?

hjmick
08-24-2015, 07:26 PM
Your point is valid. My focus is on what bystanders think. What could someone say to you for example to make you more likely to stay away from Ouija boards, Tarot cards, fortune tellers, talkers to the dead, etc.?

Tell me it's a religion...

Noir
08-24-2015, 07:43 PM

Nothing that would also not sway me away from belief in a god at the same time, its up to you to try and reconcile the irony of that fact.