PDA

View Full Version : 6 more U.S. troops reported killed in Iraq

nevadamedic
07-07-2007, 01:36 AM
Story Highlights

Two soldiers killed Friday, three wounded by roadside bomb in east Baghdad
U.S. soldier and an Iraqi interpreter killed Friday on patrol in southeastern Baghdad
Two Marines killed in western Anbar province, one in Baghdad on Thursday

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/07/06/iraq.main.ap/index.html

This is getting stupid. Im sick of the media reporting on every soldier killed when they don't report on every enemy killed. It is nothing but a war on the Bush Administration. What the media is to stupid to realize that the enemy loves it when the Media reports recklessly like this. I think they should be charged with enabling the enemy.

I got so sick of it I joined Move America Forward. Anyone who supports the War on Terror and supports our great country, check out their website www.moveamericaforward.org and sign up on their email list. They also have petitions on that site.

There is also a petition I urge everyone to please sign at www.wewintheylose.com you can go there and show your support of our great country and our brave men and women who are overseas fighting for all the freedoms we enjoy.

nevadamedic
07-07-2007, 01:42 AM
:salute: I also want to put that my heart goes out to these soldiers family and friends. I get all teary eyed every time I hear about a soldier dying. They have paid the ultimate price for our freedom. My heart also goes out to everyone who has lost someone in the war. They should hold their head's high as they had a true hero in all sense of the word in their life. :salute: