PDA

View Full Version : Former Attorney General says Email Scandal Disqualifies Hillary Clinton from Office

Jeff
08-25-2015, 03:08 PM
I would love to see the Clinton's final get what they have had coming forever, yes it would be great to see Hillary be told she is ineligible to run, it would be better yet to see her hauled off in cuffs. But I honestly believe the Clinton's will beat this as well, she may not get the nod to run but I believe ( even with all the crooked stuff she has done ) she will be there at the end.

Michael Mukasey ( the former attorney General ) says the law will prohibit her from running and may very well put her in jail, but I bet the Clinton's will squirm out of it once again, yup the pussy republicans ill let her walk, that is why even if Trump is a fluke I like him, we need someone that will stand up for a change.

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey has been making the rounds on various news networks in recent days. On Sunday he visited Fox News and on Monday he stopped by MSNBC. Both networks asked him to come in and discuss the Hillary Clinton email scandal and the possible fallout that may come next.
To say that AG Mukasey seems to think that this is a very serious matter would be putting it lightly. Mukasey used language that would indicate he believes that, at worst, Hillary Clinton could potentially see a prison cell, but that even the best case scenario would mean she should be disqualified from holding office.

http://eaglerising.com/22829/former-attorney-general-says-email-scandal-disqualifies-hillary-clinton-from-office/

NightTrain
08-25-2015, 03:35 PM
Cuffs or a pardon is how I'm seeing this end.

Jeff
08-25-2015, 03:46 PM

I could live with a pardon that also takes her out of the hunt for the Pres, but I am thinking it will all get swept under the mat and she will be allowed to run

bripat9643
08-25-2015, 06:02 PM

Trump sure as hell isn't going to pardon her.

NightTrain
08-25-2015, 06:26 PM
Trump sure as hell isn't going to pardon her.

No, that would be Bambam.

No way would anyone else even think about jumping into the fire there!

BTW, welcome to DP, Bripat!