PDA

View Full Version : Steelers sign Michael Vick to 1yr deal

jimnyc
08-26-2015, 03:17 PM
Definitely a workable backup QB. Bruce Gradgowski, another backup QB, was recently injured. We have yet another backup, but not fully up to speed yet. Vick has been around for 13 years. If in a playoff game, and the game is on the line, and Ben goes down - I'll be Vick's best friend if he pulls out a W for us!! :coffee:

But I am a little bummed. REALLY hard for me to root for him in any way, as a huge animal and dog lover myself. I know he's done his time, but he still did a crime that is hard to forget. I hope I don't have to root for him. Hopefully he stays a backup.

Voted4Reagan
08-26-2015, 04:27 PM
Jimmy.... How can you even enjoy having him on the Steelers??

Chuck Knox is rolling in his grave on this one....

Bad move Pittsburgh... Bad Move.

jimnyc
08-26-2015, 04:34 PM
Jimmy.... How can you even enjoy having him on the Steelers??

Chuck Knox is rolling in his grave on this one....

Bad move Pittsburgh... Bad Move.

I would only enjoy his presence if he won us a playoff game or a ring. And then I could hope he gets hacked an loses all of his money and then is bitten and killed by the neighbors dog.

Perianne
08-26-2015, 04:44 PM
I would only enjoy his presence if he won us a playoff game or a ring. And then I could hope he gets hacked an loses all of his money and then is bitten and killed by the neighbors dog.

That might happen. Dogs like biting certain people.... especially dog killers.

Black Diamond
08-26-2015, 04:45 PM

Why am I reminded of Django Unchained right now?

Voted4Reagan
08-26-2015, 04:54 PM
http://www.yourfriendandmine.org/images/PitbullPuppy-EatingMichaelVickFigurine.jpg