PDA

View Full Version : Fishies for Kathianne!

jimnyc
08-26-2015, 04:21 PM
My little blue Kenyi is growing! He owns the tank and is burrowed into the bottom. He's VERY shy and doesn't like being watched. Then he gets pissed and wants to bite through the glass! Would he be awesome to have on your nightstand watching you, Kath? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4dI9lzZfLk

Kathianne
08-26-2015, 04:22 PM
Oh Crap, see how they stare?!!! What goes on in their little fishie minds? :boom2:

jimnyc
08-26-2015, 04:28 PM
Oh Crap, see how they stare?!!! What goes on in their little fishie minds? :boom2:

Well this little guy hates me and wants me dead. He's not real fond of the cat either. Nor his tank mates. He doesn't care for anything and is using the gravel to hide himself away from society at the bottom of his tank.

But my Betta in my other tank, he wants to come out and play. He is cool with the other fishies and loves rubbing up against the frogs. He always looks like he's smiling too.

Kathianne
08-26-2015, 04:31 PM
Well this little guy hates me and wants me dead. He's not real fond of the cat either. Nor his tank mates. He doesn't care for anything and is using the gravel to hide himself away from society at the bottom of his tank.

But my Betta in my other tank, he wants to come out and play. He is cool with the other fishies and loves rubbing up against the frogs. He always looks like he's smiling too.

He's 'smiling' because he's hoping you'll stick a finger in there to eat! They are evil!

jimnyc
08-26-2015, 04:37 PM
He's 'smiling' because he's hoping you'll stick a finger in there to eat! They are evil!

I do all the time, it's hilarious watching a few inches of terror defend their little hiding spots. Of course if he bites I don't even feel it, but that doesn't stop him. I move all of his gravel around on him, and then watch him for days picking them up and spitting them out building new walls.

Kathianne
08-26-2015, 04:39 PM
I do all the time, it's hilarious watching a few inches of terror defend their little hiding spots. Of course if he bites I don't even feel it, but that doesn't stop him. I move all of his gravel around on him, and then watch him for days picking them up and spitting them out building new walls.

Ok, you're evil too! LOL! One of my worst wake ups was damn Beta of my ex's staring at me while I was groggy. It was like being stuck in a nightmare! I think it was on purpose!

Kathianne
08-26-2015, 04:40 PM
Ok, you're evil too! LOL! One of my worst wake ups was damn Beta of my ex's staring at me while I was groggy. It was like being stuck in a nightmare! I think it was on purpose!
STrike that, beta was small. This sucker was BIG and had staring eyes. Mouth just kept going, playing like he was eating me! Horror! :laugh:

fj1200
08-27-2015, 08:31 AM

I cry foul. Clearly you have no fish and consider DP to be your fishbowl and have named and described each fish after the posters here. Consider yourself reported good sir.

Voted4Reagan
08-27-2015, 10:37 AM
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/jade95_2010/GIFS-ANIMATIONS/2m.gif

Voted4Reagan
08-27-2015, 10:43 AM
http://megalawlz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/funny-cat-fell-in-fish-bowl-pictures.jpg

jimnyc
08-27-2015, 11:31 AM
I cry foul. Clearly you have no fish and consider DP to be your fishbowl and have named and described each fish after the posters here. Consider yourself reported good sir.

There are some similarities! We are in a big fish bowl, and we do stake claim to our areas, and we do bite if anyone comes too close (at least I do). :)

jimnyc
08-27-2015, 11:33 AM
The top of my tank has like a 1"x1" opening where you can drop in flakes or pellets. The cat likes to peek in through there but I don't think he can make them out much, just moving food to him. But if he sees them through the side of the tank, he'll swat at them, and even sometimes gently as if to play. But now seeing the size of the teeth the blue sucker has, I don't think the playing would last long.