PDA

View Full Version : Megan Kelly — Bimbo

indago
08-27-2015, 05:17 AM
Megan Kelly IS the Bimbo that Donald Trump has ascribed to her. Concerning the death of Alison Parker, and her photographer Adam Ward, Kelly had Alison's Father, Andy Parker, and her boyfriend, Chris Hurst, on her program, both on the verge of emotional breakdown — Andy Parker did break down momentarily — asking them how they found out about the murder and asking "The range of emotions you must have been experiencing today, I know you said heartbreak, shock, anger, tell us." Only a cold hearted Bimbo would put them through this at this time.

Olivia
08-27-2015, 06:31 AM
She was just doing what she was paid to do. What I don't understand is why the Dad and boyfriend agreed to be interviewed in the first place! I could not do it. The boyfriend was on MJ this Am. He is in deep pain. I feel so sad for him.

indago
08-27-2015, 08:13 AM
She was just doing what she was paid to do. What I don't understand is why the Dad and boyfriend agreed to be interviewed in the first place! I could not do it. The boyfriend was on MJ this Am. He is in deep pain. I feel so sad for him.

They went on the program to memorialize Alison, and to announce their intentions to promote gun control.

fj1200
08-27-2015, 08:39 AM
Only a cold hearted Bimbo would put them through this at this time.

So the definition of "bimbo" is being a reporter?

tailfins
08-27-2015, 08:50 AM

The male version is called a "Ken doll" if you want to be politically correct.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/pixar/images/d/d3/Wp3_ken_ts3_1600x1200.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2015, 09:07 AM
They went on the program to memorialize Alison, and to announce their intentions to promote gun control.

I feel sorry for them both but also feel sorry for their stupidity in linking these tragic murders to the lib/dem gun confiscating agenda.
I think that they are both dead wrong..-Tyr

indago
08-27-2015, 09:34 AM

Ah, the STRAWMAN enters...

Gunny
08-27-2015, 10:52 AM
Megan Kelly IS the Bimbo that Donald Trump has ascribed to her. Concerning the death of Alison Parker, and her photographer Adam Ward, Kelly had Alison's Father, Andy Parker, and her boyfriend, Chris Hurst, on her program, both on the verge of emotional breakdown — Andy Parker did break down momentarily — asking them how they found out about the murder and asking "The range of emotions you must have been experiencing today, I know you said heartbreak, shock, anger, tell us." Only a cold hearted Bimbo would put them through this at this time.

Class act.

fj1200
08-27-2015, 11:28 AM
Ah, the STRAWMAN enters...

HE entered at the OP. I've just got the match. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Abbey Marie
08-27-2015, 01:13 PM

I was wondering about that, too, though there may indeed be some overlap.

We need a Venn Diagram.

Little-Acorn
08-27-2015, 01:19 PM
Megan Kelly IS the Bimbo that Donald Trump has ascribed to her.

I see the usual whiners are doing the usual name-calling and smearing of the people who say things they don't like.

SSDD.

NightTrain
08-27-2015, 02:00 PM
I wouldn't call her a bimbo.

Tasteless for her to even invite those two; even more tasteless for them to accept on the same day she got murdered - but it is her job to report despite what I think is decent.

FOX isn't the only one her Dad and Boyfriend have given interviews to. NBC and others have gotten scoops on it, too.

It almost seems like these two knuckleheads are pouncing with glee on their 15 minutes of fame.

My brother died last year and I still can't talk about it without tears running down my face and choking up, and I damn sure wouldn't go on TV to have reporters ask me ghoulish questions like "how does it feel?"

I guess everyone grieves in their own way, but it damn sure doesn't seem like these two are grieving like anyone I've ever seen.

Abbey Marie
08-27-2015, 02:08 PM
Megyn: "How does it feel?"
Family member: How the %^&# do you think it feels?!"

End of interview.

Elessar
08-27-2015, 05:43 PM

Agree..

Only someone seeking sympathy and attention would agree to an interview at this point..

GUN CONTROL is a Myth.....People Control is what is needed....now let's see you Liberal Whiners
work that out. So far, your Lord Obama has failed miserably...Big Hat, No Cattle..

Let's see you hatch a better plan besides controlling an inanimate object that only
functions when a HUMAN activates it.

Better ban automobiles while you are at it...they kill more people than 'guns'..
but still need to be activated by a Human.

"Chicken Little" Libs...

Gunny
08-27-2015, 09:42 PM
I see the usual whiners are doing the usual name-calling and smearing of the people who say things they don't like.

SSDD.

You mean YOU? Attacking a loser message isn't attacking the messenger. Smearing a class-less prig with the manners of a goat isn't hard. Alll you you got to do is follow HIS rules and call it like you see it.

red state
08-27-2015, 10:20 PM
I wouldn't call her a bimbo.

Tasteless for her to even invite those two; even more tasteless for them to accept on the same day she got murdered - but it is her job to report despite what I think is decent.

FOX isn't the only one her Dad and Boyfriend have given interviews to. NBC and others have gotten scoops on it, too.

It almost seems like these two knuckleheads are pouncing with glee on their 15 minutes of fame.

My brother died last year and I still can't talk about it without tears running down my face and choking up, and I damn sure wouldn't go on TV to have reporters ask me ghoulish questions like "how does it feel?"

I guess everyone grieves in their own way, but it damn sure doesn't seem like these two are grieving like anyone I've ever seen.

I agree, NT....and feel sorry for those murdered but I can't have any feeling (or regard) for DUMB@$$E$ and those two are more than likely using this as a means, for not only attention, but for some events (paid events). Sorry to be such a HARD@$$ but if you campaign or support any ANTI-AMERICAN agenda that place me, my family and friends in harm's way.............SCREW YOU!

Gunny
08-27-2015, 10:32 PM
I agree, NT....and feel sorry for those murdered but I can't have any feeling (or regard) for DUMB@$$E$ and those two are more than likely using this as a means, for not only attention, but for some events (paid events). Sorry to be such a HARD@$$ but if you campaign or support any ANTI-AMERICAN agenda that place me, my family and friends in harm's way.............SCREW YOU!

So who supports an anti-American agenda? There's a BIG difference between supporting a campaign that is anti-US government bullshit and being anti-American.

gabosaurus
08-27-2015, 11:40 PM
Meanwhile, Trump is saddling up with the promiscuous bimbo Ann Coulter. :cool:

Black Diamond
08-27-2015, 11:42 PM
Meanwhile, Trump is saddling up with the promiscuous bimbo Ann Coulter. :cool:

Graduate of Michigan law. I love throwing that in my idiot sister in laws faces who went to Michigan. That and Ted Kaczynski.

gabosaurus
08-27-2015, 11:48 PM
Kelly has a degree in political science from Syracuse University and a J.D. from Albany Law School. So what's your point?

Black Diamond
08-27-2015, 11:58 PM
Kelly has a degree in political science from Syracuse University and a J.D. from Albany Law School. So what's your point?

That Ann is no bimbo. But you already knew that didn't you?

gabosaurus
08-28-2015, 12:02 AM
The point is that Coulter is as much of a bimbo as Kelly. And a much more abrasive one.

NightTrain
08-28-2015, 12:21 AM
The point is that Coulter is as much of a bimbo as Kelly. And a much more abrasive one.

I don't think you understand what the definition of a bimbo is.

Or if you do, and you still think that way, then.... I have bad news for you.

Black Diamond
08-28-2015, 12:40 AM
I don't think you understand what the definition of a bimbo is.

Or if you do, and you still think that way, then.... I have bad news for you.

Yeah it's amazing how someone who graduates from *the* top ranked law school (yes it was ranked higher than Yale and Harvard at the time) is, according to my Webster's dictionary app "an attractive but stupid woman"

Gunny
08-28-2015, 04:27 AM

The point is, YOU are the bimbo. Megyn Kelly is a class act. I don't always agree with her, but she does maintain a sense of decorum. You on the other hand, make no point at all.

The biggest bimbo of them all is the person you're going to vote for.

Why is it if you're accused of possession you stay in jail until you make bail and YOUR frontrunner who has committed multiple felonies is walking around free as a bird?

indago
08-28-2015, 05:38 AM
The point is, YOU are the bimbo. Megyn Kelly is a class act.

I don't know why Trump hung that monicker on her, and I do realize that she is smart, but I wouldn't call her "a class act" either. I've seen other blue-eyed blondes, some taking over for her when she is gone, and some as guests on her program, that really were "a class act". Sometimes she acts like a Bimbo, like in the case of the Parkers.

Gunny
08-28-2015, 05:58 AM
I don't know why Trump hung that monicker on her, and I do realize that she is smart, but I wouldn't call her "a class act" either. I've seen other blue-eyed blondes, some taking over for her when she is gone, and some as guests on her program, that really were "a class act". Sometimes she acts like a Bimbo, like in the case of the Parkers.

Where to start. Blondes mean nothing to me. I like brunettes. Just to dispel that idea. Ditto eye color. Matter of fact, the one word to describe any blue eyed blonde in MY life is "MISERY".

Nobody's perfect. Being called a bimbo for challenging a presidential candidate on his positions is classless, period. It's acting like a 3rd grader in a tit for tat. Oh yeah? Well your mamma is fat in her moo moo. It just shows his lack of maturity.

Jeff
08-28-2015, 06:02 AM
Where to start. Blondes mean nothing to me. I like brunettes. Just to dispel that idea. Ditto eye color. Matter of fact, the one word to describe any blue eyed blonde in MY life is "MISERY".

Nobody's perfect. Being called a bimbo for challenging a presidential candidate on his positions is classless, period. It's acting like a 3rd grader in a tit for tat. Oh yeah? Well your mamma is fat in her moo moo. It just shows his lack of maturity.

I like em all, Megyn is pretty but so are a lot of brunettes I have seen, pretty is pretty no matter the color of the hair or the eyes. As for a Bimbo, I don't think she fits into that category, but apparently to trump she does. :laugh:

Gunny
08-28-2015, 06:12 AM
I like em all, Megyn is pretty but so are a lot of brunettes I have seen, pretty is pretty no matter the color of the hair or the eyes. As for a Bimbo, I don't think she fits into that category, but apparently to trump she does. :laugh:

Nah. He's trying to get under her skin. Must bite him in the ass she hasn't responded. He's so in control and she just shut down on him. As a 1stSgt I used to know said" guess he don't own the pussy, huh?

Jeff
08-28-2015, 06:21 AM
Nah. He's trying to get under her skin. Must bite him in the ass she hasn't responded. He's so in control and she just shut down on him. As a 1stSgt I used to know said" guess he don't own the pussy, huh?

No I don't believe he owns it, but something tells me before this episode went down if he wanted her she would of been on all fours and barking at the moon for him, although she is highly educated ( and pretty dang good looking ) I believe she did what she did for ratings, Now if she goes with the same line of questioning with the Dems I will take that back, but I honestly believe she attacked Trump for all the attention she would get, he is a arrogant ass so she knew he wouldn't be quiet about it, her name has been plastered all over the TV since. Myself I have seen her on FOX along with the brunette that is equally as hot, ( hence I like em all ) but she went for ratings, ratings equal fame which equals more money, so I honestly believe if he told her a year ago to wear a french maid outfit and lets get kinky, well she would of been all over that like white on rice.

Gunny
08-28-2015, 06:33 AM
No I don't believe he owns it, but something tells me before this episode went down if he wanted her she would of been on all fours and barking at the moon for him, although she is highly educated ( and pretty dang good looking ) I believe she did what she did for ratings, Now if she goes with the same line of questioning with the Dems I will take that back, but I honestly believe she attacked Trump for all the attention she would get, he is a arrogant ass so she knew he wouldn't be quiet about it, her name has been plastered all over the TV since. Myself I have seen her on FOX along with the brunette that is equally as hot, ( hence I like em all ) but she went for ratings, ratings equal fame which equals more money, so I honestly believe if he told her a year ago to wear a french maid outfit and lets get kinky, well she would of been all over that like white on rice.

Your being related to Jim is showing through.

Actually, all 3 correspondents agreed on the questions prior to the so-called "debate". She was reading off a piece of paper.

indago
08-28-2015, 06:39 AM

Actually, all 3 correspondents agreed on the questions prior to the so-called "debate". She was reading off a piece of paper.

Watching Trump's face, just relaxed as he anticipated her question, then as soon as she uttered the words "fat pig", you could see his face change, as he became aware of how he would respond to that.

Jeff
08-28-2015, 06:44 AM

OK so all 3 supposedly agreed, I still stand by exactly what I said. Hell Bro I use to watch a show on FOX ( alive at 5 maybe ) don't really remember the name of it, but yea she was on there and was paid to look good, id she smart sure enough, but her looks out weight her intelligence. Like I said lets see if her line of questioning continues.

Gunny
08-28-2015, 07:32 AM
OK so all 3 supposedly agreed, I still stand by exactly what I said. Hell Bro I use to watch a show on FOX ( alive at 5 maybe ) don't really remember the name of it, but yea she was on there and was paid to look good, id she smart sure enough, but her looks out weight her intelligence. Like I said lets see if her line of questioning continues.

All of the FOX women are paid to look good. Ainsley Earhardt was a local in San Antonio for years. She's a far cry now from the snotty unshevelled bitch she was then. She used to look like like she rolled out of the rack and into the desk.

And try as they might, they can't get Greta to look any better than Ygor.:laugh:

SassyLady
09-01-2015, 01:52 AM
All of the FOX women are paid to look good. Ainsley Earhardt was a local in San Antonio for years. She's a far cry now from the snotty unshevelled bitch she was then. She used to look like like she rolled out of the rack and into the desk.

And try as they might, they can't get Greta to look any better than Ygor.:laugh:

I'm pretty sure that if Greta had asked the question she would not have been called a bimbo.

Black Diamond
09-01-2015, 02:05 AM

Maybe more plastic surgery? :)

indago
09-01-2015, 05:29 AM
I'm pretty sure that if Greta had asked the question she would not have been called a bimbo.

I don't believe Trump ever placed that monicker on her!

Jeff
09-01-2015, 06:02 AM

I believe she we need LOTS of plastic surgery. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
09-01-2015, 01:39 PM

At some point, she will face the law of diminishing returns. ;)

Christie Brinkley
09-01-2015, 05:57 PM
Every country has their own bimbo including the UK. Don't these women understand you are not beautiful and you certainly don't improve yourself if you have plastic surgery? Their is a difference between beautiful and good looking and these sort of women I would hardly class as good looking. Over rated.

Perianne
09-01-2015, 05:59 PM
Every country has their own bimbo including the UK. Don't these women understand you are not beautiful and you certainly don't improve yourself if you have plastic surgery? Their is a difference between beautiful and good looking and these sort of women I would hardly class as good looking. Over rated.

Michael Jackson looked good, though.

http://celebritysurgerynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/michael-jackson-plastic-surgery-pictures.jpg

Christie Brinkley
09-01-2015, 06:03 PM

http://celebritysurgerynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/michael-jackson-plastic-surgery-pictures.jpg
Surgery almost never improves yourself physically. It just makes you feel better mentally.

SassyLady
09-02-2015, 12:32 AM
I don't believe Trump ever placed that monicker on her!

I'm pretty sure he did call Megan Kelly a bimbo.

"@mstanish53 (https://twitter.com/mstanish53): @realDonaldTrump (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump) @megynkelly (https://twitter.com/megynkelly) The bimbo back in town . I hope not for long ."
7:02 PM - 24 Aug 2015 (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/635995703182016513) · Manhattan, NY, United States (https://twitter.com/search?q=place%3A01a9a39529b27f36)

As for Greta ... wait until she confronts him on something and then we'll see what he has to say.

indago
09-02-2015, 04:53 AM
I'm pretty sure he did call Megan Kelly a bimbo.

As for Greta ... wait until she confronts him on something and then we'll see what he has to say.

Yes, Trump did hang that monicker on Kelly, but the response was to SassyLady about Greta.

Abbey Marie
09-02-2015, 07:37 AM

How the heck do they get the eyes to be bigger and rounder?

NightTrain
09-02-2015, 07:43 AM
How the heck do they get the eyes to be bigger and rounder?

See how the eyebrow is lifted like he just saw a large rat? I think they remove skin on the forehead to pull upward.

indago
09-02-2015, 07:59 AM
Reminds me...

The Knob

A woman in her late forties went to a plastic surgeon for a face-lift. The surgeon told her about a new procedure called "The Knob," where a small knob is placed on the back of a woman's head and can be turned to tighten up her skin to produce the effect of a brand new face lift.

Of course, the woman wanted "The Knob."

Fifteen years later, the woman returns to the surgeon with two problems. "All these years, everything worked fine. I turned the knob many times and I always loved the results. But now I've developed two annoying problems. First, I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get rid of them."

The doctor looks at her closely and says, "Those aren't bags, those are your breasts."

She replied, "Well, I guess that explains the goatee."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-02-2015, 08:01 AM
Agree..

Only someone seeking sympathy and attention would agree to an interview at this point..

GUN CONTROL is a Myth.....People Control is what is needed....now let's see you Liberal Whiners
work that out. So far, your Lord Obama has failed miserably...Big Hat, No Cattle..

Let's see you hatch a better plan besides controlling an inanimate object that only
functions when a HUMAN activates it.

Better ban automobiles while you are at it...they kill more people than 'guns'..
but still need to be activated by a Human.

"Chicken Little" Libs...

Does not matter what "thing" they describe(GUNS, CARS, CHRISTMAS GREETINGS, ETC.) --the key word is , the all important word always is --- CONTROL-- !!!!!!

CONTROL is power and power brings --MONEY....LIBS/DEMS/LEFTISTS ARE ALL FFING SCUM IN MY BOOK. TYR

Abbey Marie
09-02-2015, 10:45 AM
See how the eyebrow is lifted like he just saw a large rat? I think they remove skin on the forehead to pull upward.

Eww. Now that you mention it, it does look like he just saw his own reflection in a mirror!

indago
09-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Eww. Now that you mention it, it does look like he just saw his own reflection in a mirror!

Yes, that's scary...

Perianne
09-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Yes, that's scary...

Wouldn't you be frightened if you looked in the mirror and saw that?