PDA

View Full Version : Hellary compares GOP candidates to Terrorists

NightTrain
08-27-2015, 02:41 PM
Looking like she's getting a little frantic.

The good news, though, is that when she's locked up with real terrorists she'll learn the difference. Hopefully she'll be living with one as a cellmate so she can really get a full & personal understanding.

The Republican Party called on Hillary Clinton to apologize Thursday after she compared GOP candidates to terrorists during an Ohio campaign stop.

Speaking in Cleveland, the Democratic presidential front-runner hammered Republican presidential candidates for their views on abortion and other women's issues.

"Now, extreme views about women, we expect that from some of the terrorist groups. We expect that from people who don't want to live in the modern world. But it's a little hard to take coming from Republicans who want to be the president of the United States," Clinton said. She specifically cited candidates Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Ohio Gov. John Kasich.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/27/clinton-compares-gop-candidates-views-to-those-terrorists-rnc-wants-apology/?intcmp=hpbt1
Give it hell, Hill! You don't have much time left. :laugh2:

Black Diamond
08-27-2015, 04:11 PM
The vice President has her nervous.

Kathianne
08-27-2015, 05:24 PM
The vice President has her nervous.

She should be:

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-08-27/biden-more-competitive-than-clinton-against-leading-republicans-poll

Biden More Competitive Than Clinton Against Leading Republicans: PollAug 27, 2015 3:00 AM MST

Here's one more reason to continue speculating about whether Vice President Joe Biden will enter the presidential race: he polls better nationally against the leading three Republican candidates than Hillary Clinton, and has a higher favorability rating, too.

According to a Quinnipiac University poll released Thursday, if Biden was the democratic candidate, he would beat Donald Trump by eight points (48 - 40 percent), former Florida Governor Jeb Bush by six points (45 - 39) and Senator Marco Rubio by three points (44 - 41). Clinton only beats Trump by four points (45 - 41), Bush by two points (42 - 40) and Rubio by one point (44 - 43).

Eighty-three percent of Democrats view Biden favorably, compared to 76 percent and 54 percent who approve of Clinton and Vermont Senator Sanders, respectively. Among all registered voters, Biden has a 48 percent favorability rating, while Clinton came in at 39 percent and Sanders at 32 percent.

Of course he's not in yet.

Elessar
08-27-2015, 05:35 PM
Looking like she's getting a little frantic.

The good news, though, is that when she's locked up with real terrorists she'll learn the difference. Hopefully she'll be living with one as a cellmate so she can really get a full & personal understanding.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/27/clinton-compares-gop-candidates-views-to-those-terrorists-rnc-wants-apology/?intcmp=hpbt1
Give it hell, Hill! You don't have much time left. :laugh2:

She must like the taste of shoe polish...every time she opens her mouth, she
sticks her foot it it...

Or is she flossing with nylons?

Black Diamond
08-27-2015, 08:56 PM
She should be:

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-08-27/biden-more-competitive-than-clinton-against-leading-republicans-poll

Of course he's not in yet.
[/COLOR]

It will be quite a splash when he jumps in

Russ
08-27-2015, 09:03 PM
Is she thinking of those terrorists that were shooting at her as she got off the plane in Bosnia? :laugh2:

Black Diamond
08-27-2015, 09:09 PM
Is she thinking of those terrorists that were shooting at her as she got off the plane in Bosnia? :laugh2:

I think that's the plane Brian Williams was on

Jeff
08-27-2015, 09:16 PM
I think the thought of living in a 6 by 9 is getting her nervous, hell reach out and attack anyone

Black Diamond
08-27-2015, 09:37 PM
I think the thought of living in a 6 by 9 is getting her nervous, hell reach out and attack anyone

I disagree. I think she thinks she will get away with it

Black Diamond
08-27-2015, 09:41 PM

To clarify, the clintons have been above the law for so long, why should she worry now?

Black Diamond
08-27-2015, 09:45 PM
I also think Hillary is frustrated because once again she thought this would be a coronation.

red state
08-27-2015, 10:12 PM
"Yay, tho I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil......cuz I'm the most evil BE-Otch in the freakin' valley."
~Hellary Rotten Clinton

Gunny
08-27-2015, 10:43 PM
Says the POS who should be in Leavenworth for disclosing classified material?

Clue: She's a liar. You don't classify material later. Her whole argument is Clontonian. "I never had sex with that woman". Fuck off.

But the left will give her a pass . Watch.

Jeff
08-30-2015, 07:25 AM

OOO I agree, been saying that all along, but I think this one has truly made her nervous, if they push this ( which I don't believe they will) she doesn't have a leg to stand on, she is guilty as hell.

Jeff
08-30-2015, 07:28 AM
To clarify, the clintons have been above the law for so long, why should she worry now?

Agree again and again I have been saying this all along, BUT again I believe this is the closes she has come to actually being treated like anyone else and having to pay for her crime.

Then again the thought of Biden entering may be the shake up, Biden will get Obama's support, Obama can and will push for the charges if it helps Biden, maybe that is why she is shaking in them shoes?

NightTrain
08-30-2015, 08:05 AM
I really don't think she'll skate. Her offenses are too public and it can be proven that she did break several laws.

She might have been able to avoid jail if others before her didn't go to the slammer for lesser offenses.

Jail time or a pardon are the only two outcomes that I can see.

Fortunately, prisoners don't get to use blackberries at all, so having zero will be extremely convenient for her. :coffee:

Gunny
08-30-2015, 08:45 AM
OOO I agree, been saying that all along, but I think this one has truly made her nervous, if they push this ( which I don't believe they will) she doesn't have a leg to stand on, she is guilty as hell.

They won't push it. She'll get over. Watch.

She IS guilty and I've seen people go to prison for less.

Russ
08-30-2015, 12:44 PM
I'm thinking that if Biden joins the race and Obama really wants him to get the Dem nomination over Hillary (which I believe to be the case), all Obama has to do is ask the Justice Department and the FBI to step up their email server investigation. And start "leaking" stuff from the investigation.

Abbey Marie
08-30-2015, 02:50 PM
I believe most Dems will still vote for the Dem nominee, even if he/she is in jail.

Gunny
08-30-2015, 04:05 PM
I believe most Dems will still vote for the Dem nominee, even if he/she is in jail.

Ain't that about right?

Russ
08-30-2015, 04:33 PM
Ain't that about right?

Such as

http://i57.tinypic.com/2hzlueo.jpg

red state
08-31-2015, 08:07 AM
Says the POS who should be in Leavenworth for disclosing classified material?

Clue: She's a liar. You don't classify material later. Her whole argument is Clontonian. "I never had sex with that woman". Fuck off.

But the left will give her a pass . Watch.

UUUUummmmmmm......I thought they IMMEDIATELY gave her a pass years ago when the lie about a video came our, the hearings and even NOW. The ignorant usually choose to remain ignorant but the feel better about themselves by lying to each other regarding (OUR) being ill informed when we are the MOST informed with outstanding common sense to see ALL sides of the picture regardless of what has or has not been reported.

There is also the SCUM factor. Simply put, scum will always support SCUM. It is actually a strong point with them in that they will eagerly support ANY candidate using the JACK@$$ as a logo whereas WE nit-pick, squabble and split on issues that THEY could truly care less about (as long as it further destroys this nation).

Gunny
08-31-2015, 02:40 PM
Agree again and again I have been saying this all along, BUT again I believe this is the closes she has come to actually being treated like anyone else and having to pay for her crime.

Then again the thought of Biden entering may be the shake up, Biden will get Obama's support, Obama can and will push for the charges if it helps Biden, maybe that is why she is shaking in them shoes?

I thought her butt should have been busted for Whitewater, but Reno neatly deflected that investigation to Bill and his cigars.