PDA

View Full Version : UN Plot to Confiscate American Guns Just Took a Giant Step Forward - Thanks Congress!

Jeff
08-27-2015, 08:00 PM
This is not looking good at all. Obama couldn't get things done the legal way so he is going to get it done in a round about way. If this article is true about the laws ( I have looked it up and yes Kerry has signed it and yes did so against the Senate ) than someone needs to be going to jail with Hillary. The last thing we need is the UN in here trying to confiscate weapons, first off they have no idea who has what. I would love to see them come down my road with confiscation on there mind, might not be a good day for them. Every house has some kind of weapon. As I said I did reference it and yes the bill was signed, but this is the only article I found explaining things in detail.

Trapped within the fanfare Chinese Black Monday and the American stock market plunging almost 600 points yesterday, suspicious explosions in China and on an American military base, there has been a very important, but quiet development ,which is escaping the attention of both the American people and the Independent Media.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/08/un-plot-to-confiscate-american-guns-just-took-a-giant-step-forward-thanks-congress/

Kathianne
08-27-2015, 08:07 PM
This is not looking good at all. Obama couldn't get things done the legal way so he is going to get it done in a round about way. If this article is true about the laws ( I have looked it up and yes Kerry has signed it and yes did so against the Senate ) than someone needs to be going to jail with Hillary. The last thing we need is the UN in here trying to confiscate weapons, first off they have no idea who has what. I would love to see them come down my road with confiscation on there mind, might not be a good day for them. Every house has some kind of weapon. As I said I did reference it and yes the bill was signed, but this is the only article I found explaining things in detail.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/08/un-plot-to-confiscate-american-guns-just-took-a-giant-step-forward-thanks-congress/

Pretty sure this is related:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/27/un-gun-control-body-supported-by-obama-sets-up-veto-proof-framework/

On August 23, Breitbart News reported (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/23/obama-officials-heading-to-mexico-to-discuss-international-gun-control-via-un-treaty/) Gun Owners of America’s warning that officials from the Obama administration would be attending the conference, even though the U.S. Senate had not ratified the ATT.

The ATT is ubiquitously aimed at stopping “small arms [and] light weapons” from crossing borders–something which cannot be done without the creation of an international registry. Moreover, framers of the ATT explicitly stated that one of the goals of the treaty is to keep track of “end users” of “small arms [and] light weapons.” To that end, a record keeping system designed to last a “minimum of ten years” is suggested.

Do we really believe a record keeping system instituted for a decade or more will then simply be done away without being spread from treaty signatory to treaty signatory and beyond?

Secretary of State John Kerry signed the ATT on September 25, 2013.

Black Diamond
08-27-2015, 08:49 PM
This is why I don't like gun registration laws

Jeff
08-27-2015, 09:15 PM
Pretty sure this is related:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/27/un-gun-control-body-supported-by-obama-sets-up-veto-proof-framework/

Yes it is Kat, and it was signed today

I am glad I live in a state where no registration is needed

Kathianne
08-27-2015, 09:45 PM
Yes it is Kat, and it was signed today

I am glad I live in a state where no registration is needed

Well the good news so far, it's not ratified by Senate. Kerry and Obama can wish and hope, but will the Senate pass it?

Black Diamond
08-27-2015, 09:49 PM
Well the good news so far, it's not ratified by Senate. Kerry and Obama can wish and hope, but will the Senate pass it?

Why would this need 2/3 but Iran, after going this disastrous route, doesn't?

Black Diamond
08-27-2015, 09:56 PM
Big question is why didn't the Iran deal requre 2/3 ?

Kathianne
08-27-2015, 09:57 PM

The administration decided that a treaty wouldn't pass, so they say it's not a treaty. Kerry said it's impossible to pass a treaty in today's political climate. The Republicans aided and abetted.

Gunny
08-27-2015, 10:00 PM

Screw THAT. Some bitch in a left-wing state tried that shit and I have more now than I had in that jobless, tooner-ville town where she thinks she's a goddess. Good thing nobody cares about IL law.

Learned a lesson though. When you piss me off, I'm taking with instead of leaving them at the hooch to the whims of a self-sanctimonious bitch user of people and liar.

red state
08-27-2015, 10:01 PM

Agreed.....the 2nd Amendment (IS) my OPEN/Conceal Carry Permit. Heck, BD, in NE Missippi, all my friends and family have gone after conceal carry permits as though they were children and the State is passing out 'candy'. I've told them and told them that registering is only letting big sis or big bro know who's house to come to first, what they have and how many. NOT ME.

I still have LITERALLY 100's of self-loaded, military powder, before Clinton and his ATF put a stop to it and started charging folks out the cazoo for powder & ammo. I'll tell you right now that you just about can't find any more accurate rounds than what I have. Bad thing is.....I'll (hopefully) never need is as I haven't rifle hunted in more than 8 years and rarely (if ever) shoot.

Anyway, liked your post and you, sir, are SPOT ON! ME EITHER!!!!

Gunny
08-27-2015, 10:21 PM
Agreed.....the 2nd Amendment (IS) my OPEN/Conceal Carry Permit. Heck, BD, in NE Missippi, all my friends and family have gone after conceal carry permits as though they were children and the State is passing out 'candy'. I've told them and told them that registering is only letting big sis or big bro know who's house to come to first, what they have and how many. NOT ME.

I still have LITERALLY 100's of self-loaded, military powder, before Clinton and his ATF put a stop to it and started charging folks out the cazoo for powder & ammo. I'll tell you right now that you just about can't find any more accurate rounds than what I have. Bad thing is.....I'll (hopefully) never need is as I haven't rifle hunted in more than 8 years and rarely (if ever) shoot.

The 2nd Amendment does not discuss regulation, nor "concealed carry permits". I don't need permission to exercise my rights under the Constitution. Except a bunch of pissant lawyers, misconstruing the law have made it that way.

gabosaurus
08-27-2015, 11:38 PM
You underestimate the Obama folks. They are going to send voluptuous blonde bimbos in to distract you while other members of the team sneak in to steal your guns. :boobies:

Gunny
08-28-2015, 04:31 AM
You underestimate the Obama folks. They are going to send voluptuous blonde bimbos in to distract you while other members of the team sneak in to steal your guns. :boobies:

Wouldn't be surprised. That gimmick is about his speed.

indago
08-28-2015, 05:22 AM
Screw THAT. Some bitch in a left-wing state tried that shit and I have more now than I had in that jobless, tooner-ville town where she thinks she's a goddess. Good thing nobody cares about IL law.

Learned a lesson though. When you piss me off, I'm taking with instead of leaving them at the hooch to the whims of a self-sanctimonious bitch user of people and liar.

Don't hold back on us now: tell us how you REALLY feel...

Jeff
08-28-2015, 05:28 AM

Big question is why didn't the Iran deal requre 2/3 ?

The administration decided that a treaty wouldn't pass, so they say it's not a treaty. Kerry said it's impossible to pass a treaty in today's political climate. The Republicans aided and abetted.

This is the example of the lawlessness in the country now and why there is a need to be worried. No way would they get 2/3 to vote for it, but they didn't on Iran either.

Gunny
08-28-2015, 05:30 AM
Don't hold back on us now: tell us how you REALLY feel...

I didn't know there was an option there . :laugh:

Jeff
08-28-2015, 05:37 AM

A carry permit lets the state know I can legally carry that is it, no where does it say I must own a gun or how many or register them or anything like that, Here in GA basically unless you are a felon you have a permit. Our laws say your car is a extension of your home so you may have a gun in it but must have a carry permit if taken out of the car, many I know got the carry permit just in case they get a gun, they wanted to get the permit before the Government puts a stop to it, GA is a no registration state so guns are easy to come by, the permit well that could be taken off the chopping block a bit quicker, the hope being that once you have it if they should do away with it you will be grandfathered in.

tailfins
08-28-2015, 07:33 AM

Outstanding research.

fj1200
09-03-2015, 10:00 AM

Never.