PDA

View Full Version : Trump vs Biden

Black Diamond
08-27-2015, 08:59 PM
What are Trump's chances in such a a scenario?

Russ
08-27-2015, 09:17 PM
What are Trump's chances in such a a scenario?

A poll today says a Trump-Biden matchup it would be Biden 48% and Trump 40%, but a lot of adjusting will happen to Trump's and the rest of the Republican's numbers between now and the nomination. And Biden's numbers are way inflated right now because he's not actually in the race yet. Everyone's numbers look better before they actually run. Remember Fred Thompson in the last election? Great polling numbers while he was "thinking" of joining the race, but they went down as soon as he actually did join.

gabosaurus
08-27-2015, 11:42 PM
Biden would win 75 percent of the vote total.

NightTrain
08-28-2015, 12:29 AM

...of the moonbat vote.

Yes, probably.

Gunny
08-28-2015, 04:28 AM

Try again. This time put your Brontosauraus brain in.

Jeff
08-28-2015, 06:52 AM
I predict Biden would forget it was election day and not even vote or better yet forget he is running and vote for Trump. Yea that is just what we need, slow Joe. Hell grab a shot gun and just blast away. :rolleyes:

Russ
08-28-2015, 07:53 AM
Joe Biden is happy today. He just found a copy of Neil Kinnock's debate notes from 1992, and figures he can just use them word-for-word in in the Democratic debates. And as a secret weapon, he plans on walking over and giving Hillary a neck massage whenever it's her turn to say anything. :laugh:

tailfins
08-28-2015, 08:02 AM
Does this answer your question? He's telling a wheelchair bound person to stand up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C2mzbuRgnI4#t=22

NightTrain
08-28-2015, 08:04 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7616&stc=1

revelarts
08-28-2015, 08:05 AM
Is Trump pulling moderates or undecideds?
Is Trump going to get the Rs that don't like him now to really support him?
Will he rouse the Republican stay at home potential voters more than Romney vs Obama?

Russ
08-28-2015, 08:08 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7616&stc=1
Hilarious!

jimnyc
08-28-2015, 08:29 AM
Biden has been MIA for quite some time. And with Obama literally sucking, people simply forgot just what an idiot Biden really is. This guy is a walking shoe eater. He's a cheat and a liar in addition. Right up the Dem's alley who already love that stuff from Queen Shrillary herself.

Bilgerat
08-28-2015, 08:52 AM
You must admit, he does like that "hands on" approach to politics :laugh:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7618&stc=1 http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7617&stc=1 http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7619&stc=1

Abbey Marie
08-28-2015, 09:16 AM
I sat with Biden in his Congressional office for about 20 minutes when he was still a Senator. While he didn't get overly handsy, he was extremely personable. You can't help but like the guy in person.

Oh, and I found this tidbit on Wiki:

He double majored in history and political science, and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1965, ranking 506th of 688 in his class

jimnyc
08-28-2015, 09:34 AM
I sat with Biden in his Congressional office for about 20 minutes when he was still a Senator. While he didn't get overly handsy, he was extremely personable. You can't help but like the guy in person.

But the question about that tidbit is, did he cheat to get such a crappy rating? :)

I will admit though, he doesn't sound like a bad guy. He does seem nice enough. I could share a beer with him, so long as he doesn't bring up politics, then I may need to hit him with my drink. :)

NightTrain
08-28-2015, 10:52 AM
I hope he's the nominee, just for the entertainment value. Manhandling and awkwardly snuffling women while dropping gaffes will provide hours of good times for us.

I feel sorry for the women that he's mortified on television, but I'm sure his handlers are going to be sure there aren't any around him to snuffle while the campaign is in operation.

"Bob, it's your job to make sure that Becky doesn't get within pawing distance. And for the love of God, make sure he can't get close enough to nuzzle her or whisper in her ear, or you're fired. Do what you have to - and that include flying tackles."

Besides, I think he'll be crushed simply because he's directly linked to the Obamination, nevermind the other stuff.

Black Diamond
08-28-2015, 11:32 AM
I hope he's the nominee, just for the entertainment value. Manhandling and awkwardly snuffling women while dropping gaffes will provide hours of good times for us.

I feel sorry for the women that he's mortified on television, but I'm sure his handlers are going to be sure there aren't any around him to snuffle while the campaign is in operation.

"Bob, it's your job to make sure that Becky doesn't get within pawing distance. And for the love of God, make sure he can't get close enough to nuzzle her or whisper in her ear, or you're fired. Do what you have to - and that include flying tackles."

Besides, I think he'll be crushed simply because he's directly linked to the Obamination, nevermind the other stuff.

If he runs, he will be the nominee. Hillary isnt a good candidate without the email scandal. Comparing opponents to terrorists, implying your opponent could be assassinated... Those are worse than gaffes. She is just plain ugly. Plus I think people underestimate the splash the vice President makes when jumping into a primary.

Russ
08-28-2015, 12:29 PM
He double majored in history and political science, and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1965, ranking 506th of 688 in his class

This is just really hard to believe.... that he beat out 182 people.

NightTrain
08-28-2015, 12:45 PM
If he runs, he will be the nominee. Hillary isnt a good candidate without the email scandal. Comparing opponents to terrorists, implying your opponent could be assassinated... Those are worse than gaffes. She is just plain ugly. Plus I think people underestimate the splash the vice President makes when jumping into a primary.

Oh, I should clarify that I was referring to the General Election, not the primaries... I agree that he'll easily win the nomination if he jumps in.

Gunny
08-28-2015, 04:09 PM
Is Trump pulling moderates or undecideds?
Is Trump going to get the Rs that don't like him now to really support him?
Will he rouse the Republican stay at home potential voters more than Romney vs Obama?

I'll tell you this ..... he's offended people raised to have manners. Yankees don't get that. They're a bunch of cold-blooded rude f*ckers. Like Trump.

To be "the Man" you have to act like one first.

Gunny
08-28-2015, 04:11 PM
Biden has been MIA for quite some time. And with Obama literally sucking, people simply forgot just what an idiot Biden really is. This guy is a walking shoe eater. He's a cheat and a liar in addition. Right up the Dem's alley who already love that stuff from Queen Shrillary herself.

You could take a Ken paper doll and claim he is the Democratic Party's nominee and they'll sheeple up on line and vote for it.

Gunny
08-28-2015, 04:14 PM

He's like anyone who has been coach of the Dallas Cowboys since Jimmy Johnson. A "yes man" for "THE man". What better VP than someone who'll sit in the corner and shut up?