PDA

View Full Version : Girl was in the "wrong hood" - hate crime?

jimnyc
08-28-2015, 08:13 AM
Beating her for being in the wrong hood? Sounds like a hate crime to me. I wonder how many news stations this will make?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d714c2287271" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-28-2015, 09:49 AM
Beating her for being in the wrong hood? Sounds like a hate crime to me. I wonder how many news stations this will make?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d714c2287271" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is only a hate crime when and where the one going to be punished is white... thats the injustice, the insanity and the massive and arrogant hypocrisy of the dem/libs and the Federal government/Injustice department.
That is the tyranny we are under now and it is so rapidly expanding..
A for now "kind of soft tyranny" , heading into a very hard line dictatorial system. --Tyr

jimnyc
08-28-2015, 11:26 AM
And then once you agree with whether or not this was a hate crime - one can chime in on whether or not it's necessary for a man to stomp on this woman's head, over and over, likely trying to knock her out.

White or black, that crap pisses me off. You see a lot of street fights end with someone getting KO'd, but then the other guy continues to beat on him for another minute, maybe even some boots to the skull to rub it in. WTF? When we grew up, when the other guy was down, it was fight over. IMO, in cases like that, it goes from a "street fight", to a severe criminal act. No need to beat a man (or woman) once he is already down n out.

darin
08-28-2015, 11:30 AM
Why the FUCK did bystanders just let that happen. Holy Balls. Our society is beyond hope.

jimnyc
08-28-2015, 11:35 AM
Why the FUCK did bystanders just let that happen. Holy Balls. Our society is beyond hope.

You didn't hear the guy? "You trippin Bro, you on camera". :rolleyes:

Hopefully, scumbags refusing to step in for good aside - maybe this video will help put these 2 pieces of crap behind bars,

Black Diamond
08-28-2015, 11:38 AM
Obama will say we have a shoe problem.

darin
08-28-2015, 12:30 PM
Obama will say we have a shoe problem.

Or a white problem. Had the girl been considerate enough to be black NONE Of that would have happened...

Jeff
08-28-2015, 08:29 PM
Would of been a great video if she came up with a 45 and blew them all to hell. POS, man that is disgusting.

Olivia
08-29-2015, 05:16 AM

They were busy videoing it. I dare say there wasn't one decent person in the group.

Olivia
08-29-2015, 05:17 AM
Would of been a great video if she came up with a 45 and blew them all to hell. POS, man that is disgusting.

That's what I was thinking. I am never leaving home again without an equalizer.

Jeff
08-29-2015, 05:42 AM
That's what I was thinking. I am never leaving home again without an equalizer.

I never do, you never know when you may beed it, hell it doesn't hurt anything to carry it.