PDA

View Full Version : Walker would consider a wall on Canadian border

gabosaurus
08-30-2015, 03:53 PM
The more I heard about Scott Walker, the more I believe he is a kook desperate to steal attention from Trump. :tinfoil:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/30/scott-walker-canada-border-wall-immigration-terrorists

Christie Brinkley
08-30-2015, 08:52 PM
Trump is going to drop out last minute most likely. He is either working for Hillary or Jeb. My suspicion is Jeb because Hillary is too unpopular, Jeb will fake he is like Trump when really he is not and then it will be Hillary vs Jeb... again Clinton vs Bush. Americas democracy is gone.

Voted4Reagan
08-30-2015, 09:37 PM
I smell a Sock Puppet

tailfins
08-30-2015, 09:53 PM
I smell.

Fixed that for ya. And if you can't take a joke......

NightTrain
08-30-2015, 10:02 PM
Trump is going to drop out last minute most likely. He is either working for Hillary or Jeb. My suspicion is Jeb because Hillary is too unpopular, Jeb will fake he is like Trump when really he is not and then it will be Hillary vs Jeb... again Clinton vs Bush. Americas democracy is gone.

Doubtful.

I think Trump started his campaign out as a lark, but once he saw Americans responding to him not giving a damn about popular political wisdom he changed his mind.

He's in it for realsies.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2015, 11:10 PM
Doubtful.

I think Trump started his campaign out as a lark, but once he saw Americans responding to him not giving a damn about popular political wisdom he changed his mind.

He's in it for realsies.

Mirrors my thinking on it too. :beer: :beer: -Tyr

LongTermGuy
08-30-2015, 11:12 PM
Mirrors my thinking on it too. :beer: :beer: -Tyr

:laugh: Agree...
Reflections....:beer::beer:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2015, 11:14 PM
:laugh: Agree...
Reflections....:beer::beer:
Damn, who knew(?)--we could just be the Three Musketeers, eh? :laugh2:--Tyr

gabosaurus
08-30-2015, 11:26 PM
I think Trump is in it as long as his campaign is gaining a positive response and he is not subject to the intense scrutiny of the media that comes with any presidential candidate.
Right now, the news media is treating Trump is general amusement. But what happens when someone decides to become more intrusive than Megyn Kelly, who really didn't ask anything out of line.

Trump has pretty harsh words for immigrants considering that he descends from a family of immigrants. His three wives have all been immigrants. His first wife didn't become an American citizen for 11 years after she married. And her business employed a lot of immigrants, not all of them legal.

tailfins
08-31-2015, 07:23 AM
The more I heard about Scott Walker, the more I believe he is a kook desperate to steal attention from Trump. :tinfoil:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/30/scott-walker-canada-border-wall-immigration-terrorists

When push comes to shove, you'll choose Clinton over any of the GOP nominees.

Jeff
08-31-2015, 07:53 AM
I think Trump is in it as long as his campaign is gaining a positive response and he is not subject to the intense scrutiny of the media that comes with any presidential candidate.
Right now, the news media is treating Trump is general amusement. But what happens when someone decides to become more intrusive than Megyn Kelly, who really didn't ask anything out of line.

Trump has pretty harsh words for immigrants considering that he descends from a family of immigrants. His three wives have all been immigrants. His first wife didn't become an American citizen for 11 years after she married. And her business employed a lot of immigrants, not all of them legal.

Gabs agree with all you say, and when the first Dem debate comes up and they immediately attack Hillary about the folks she is responsible for killing plus the other 100 scandals then I will agree with the attack on Trump, but we both know Hillary's questions will have been approved by her, hell maybe she will just tell them she is only going to answer one because that is all they deserve, :laugh: Seriously though, if they throw all candidates under the bus then yes it is fair, but I just don't see that happening.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-31-2015, 08:00 AM
Gabs agree with all you say, and when the first Dem debate comes up and they immediately attack Hillary about the folks she is responsible for killing plus the other 100 scandals then I will agree with the attack on Trump, but we both know Hillary's questions will have been approved by her, hell maybe she will just tell them she is only going to answer one because that is all they deserve, :laugh: Seriously though, if they throw all candidates under the bus then yes it is fair, but I just don't see that happening.

Gabs will defend the Hildabeast to the hilt my friend. Just wait and see, Iam bookmarking this to come back too , if/when that happens--the--- if--- being included only because the Hildabeast is likely now to not get the nomination.--Tyr

tailfins
08-31-2015, 08:05 AM
Gabs will defend the Hildabeast to the hilt my friend. Just wait and see, Iam bookmarking this to come back too , if/when that happens--the--- if--- being included only because the Hildabeast is likely now to not get the nomination.--Tyr

To be fair, she has indicated that her candidate is Fauxcahontas.

jimnyc
08-31-2015, 08:10 AM

Not to mention, any immigrants within Trump's family were LEGAL and didn't swim or crawl across a border, or become criminals in order to remain. So they can ask all they want, and look like just another idiotic liberal if they do. Even when liberals are corrected over and over about what he said, and given quotes and videos, they still try to make shit up to discredit him. And I get that, I do. But if they had a slice of a brain, they would know that they can't just invent shit that wasn't said when his words were public.

It's also funny that folks lose their minds when discussing walls between countries when many others do the same - INCLUDING MEXICO. And the funny part? They built this wall because too many people were sneaking in! Imagine that!

Voted4Reagan
08-31-2015, 02:48 PM
Fixed that for ya. And if you can't take a joke......

Bring it to the appropriate forum

but you wont...

Perianne
08-31-2015, 09:01 PM
I smell a Sock Puppet

Nope. Not this time. Christie Brinkley is a friend of mine.

Gunny
08-31-2015, 09:11 PM
Nope. Not this time. Christie Brinkley is a friend of mine.

I keep hearing "sock puppet" tossed around. A sock puppet is someone with two or more IDs on ONE board. You ain't a sock puppet if you come from another board and use a different ID.

Just because all of us cruise the same 4 boards that are all rip offs of Jim's original board doesn't make anyone a sock. New board, new ID.

gabosaurus
08-31-2015, 11:33 PM
Trump's plans to deport all illegal aliens was a subject of great derision on a local radio show. How he would accomplish this feat is a primary drawback.
There is one group is the L.A. area that wants to do door to door checks in the predominantly Latino areas. They would meet the same success as someone going door to door in Texas asking to check for legal guns. :cool: