PDA

View Full Version : Entourage

jimnyc
08-31-2015, 05:38 PM
Movie based off of the cable TV series. I'm only half way through, so can't fully give a review, but good so far. It has like 50 cameos too, football players and other stars! Tom Brady, Clay Matthews, Ronda Rousey, Billy Bob Thornton, Piers Morgan, Mark Cuban, T.I. (singer), Rob Gronkowski, David Arquette, Russell Wilson, Gary Busey, Bob Saget, Greg Louganis, Andrew Dice Clay, Mike Tyson, Pharrell Williams, Liam Neeson, Ed O'neill, Kelsey Grammer, Mark Wahlberg, David Spade, Warren Buffett, Jessica Alba, Common (singer), Armie Hammer, Matt Lauer, Maria Menounos, Alyssa Miller, George Takei

And more, that's just the names I recognize!

-----

Movie star Vincent Chase, together with his boys Eric, Turtle, and Johnny, are back - and back in business with super agent-turned-studio head Ari Gold on a risky project that will serve as Vince's directorial debut.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1674771/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Perianne
08-31-2015, 06:15 PM
Any bad words? :)

hjmick
08-31-2015, 06:32 PM
Loved the series, but I can't help but think the movie is just a two hour episode...

When they announced the Aquaman movie, I thought it would be great to cast Adrian Grenier as Aquaman... seeing as that was the movie Vince was making in the second season...

jimnyc
08-31-2015, 06:40 PM
Any bad words? :)

So far - YES! Hell, is it even possible to see a movie without cursing anymore? Maybe just Mister Rogers Neighborhood re-runs. :)

jimnyc
08-31-2015, 06:41 PM
Loved the series, but I can't help but think the movie is just a two hour episode...

When they announced the Aquaman movie, I thought it would be great to cast Adrian Grenier as Aquaman... seeing as that was the movie Vince was making in the second season...

It's funny so far, and cool with all the cameos - but it's really just the gang hanging out and funny stuff, nothing great.

Perianne
08-31-2015, 06:42 PM
It's funny so far, and cool with all the cameos - but it's really just the gang hanging out and funny stuff, nothing great.

It's a gang movie? You are really into the gangs (NWA) lately!

jimnyc
08-31-2015, 06:50 PM
It's a gang movie? You are really into the gangs (NWA) lately!

No, silly! A gang, as in the show is - one guy who is a movie star, and his "entourage". Which is his brother and friends, the "gang" I referred to. :)