PDA

View Full Version : Why hasn’t black lives matter been classified as a hate group?

Jeff
09-01-2015, 06:00 AM
Why hasn't it become a hate crime ? They chant that they are going to kill cops and then do, sounds hateful to me. This guy says the Black Lives thing is going to back fire, I believe it is as well, they are going to push just so far before the white folks say they have had enough. I just don't see this ending well at all, not to mention the NBPP is screaming we are at war. But yet why hasn't the government classified this as a hate group ? Can only white people hate ? Or is Obama a racist POS and the rest are afraid to cross him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D5gUln8P1WI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jn this video the guy says what happened Saturday ( after the cop was killed in TX ) is par for the course, HMM these idiots chants pigs in a blanket fry like bacon after a cops is murdered, no that shouldn't be par for the. This guy explains that this Black lives matters is being pushed and supported by the left by people that couldn't give a dam about black lives, that I believe. The likes of George Soros and others like him on the left would own slaves in a heartbeat, but it's illegal, so fire up the blacks to make as much issue's as possible, so Obama can stay for a while longer? So Obama has a real Legacy???

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8LrNlos9-to" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Christie Brinkley
09-01-2015, 06:10 AM
Clue in the name- black. Meaning above the law better than white.

You can have all these different black groups in professions as well like in the UK the black nurse association or music of black origin, but why can't we have a music of white origin then? Oh no that would be racist.

Perianne
09-01-2015, 06:13 AM

You can have all these different black groups in professions as well like in the UK the black nurse association or music of black origin, but why can't we have a music of white origin then? Oh no that would be racist.

You have those groups also in the UK??? Geez, I thought that was solely an American thing.

Christie Brinkley
09-01-2015, 06:19 AM
You have those groups also in the UK??? Geez, I thought that was solely an American thing.
They have them in every white country apart from Russia and some other ex soviet nations.

Gunny
09-01-2015, 06:19 AM

Oh no .....:laugh:

fj1200
09-01-2015, 03:47 PM
They chant that they are going to kill cops and then do, sounds hateful to me.

Who have they killed?

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 03:52 PM
Who have they killed?

Ever seen artists charged with "inciting" or similar when they tell the folks out in the crowd to riot or do other unruly things? I think they should do similar here, and with the black panther knuckleheads. If one or some are calling for the deaths of cops, they should be charged. I don't see a "group" doing it though, as there are too many splinters for it to be labeled one group. But what started out as "black lives matter" which was a good cause, has turned into something that gives the appearances of crime, destruction, violence, calls for murder...

But as for this group being labeled a hate group, I don't think so, because there is no makeup or order either. But I could support the NBPP being labeled as such, if they aren't already.

fj1200
09-01-2015, 03:57 PM
^Inciting or terroristic threats is not the same thing as charging an organization separate from the offender with a hate crime.

indago
09-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Why hasn’t black lives matter been classified as a hate group?

Give Mark Potok and the group a little more time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrz_iKXlcdQ

Perianne
09-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Give Mark Potok and the group a little more time...

Mark Potok is upset and angry because he is very ugly.

gabosaurus
09-01-2015, 05:19 PM
Why haven't they designated biker gangs as domestic terrorist groups? They need to be placed under surveillance. Stop and frisk would be a good policy.

Gunny
09-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Why haven't they designated biker gangs as domestic terrorist groups? They need to be placed under surveillance. Stop and frisk would be a good policy.

Why does everyone have to judge others? Oh, and bikers ARE judged, and stopped and frisked just because they are bikers. Bad example on your part.

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 05:37 PM
Why does everyone have to judge others? Oh, and bikers ARE judged, and stopped and frisked just because they are bikers. Bad example on your part.

How in the world did this go from the black lives matter folks to biker groups? Because Jeff started the thread perhaps? Because this is far from the first time that biker gangs have been brought out of nowhere as a means of tossing jabs. It's trolling yet again, nothing more.

Christie Brinkley
09-01-2015, 05:40 PM
How in the world did this go from the black lives matter folks to biker groups? Because Jeff started the thread perhaps? Because this is far from the first time that biker gangs have been brought out of nowhere as a means of tossing jabs. It's trolling yet again, nothing more.
Don't worry they are harmless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmAvGrgzgQ

Gunny
09-01-2015, 05:42 PM

Ask Gabs. I was just replying. I'm all innocent and shit this time. :halo9:

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 05:43 PM
I love her! - "Hospitable my ass"

And then you have the oreos with Clyde! :)

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 05:46 PM
Ask Gabs. I was just replying. I'm all innocent and shit this time. :halo9:

If you didn't quote it, I wouldn't have seen it, so you are guilty of that!! :poke:

Perianne
09-01-2015, 05:56 PM
Don't worry they are harmless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmAvGrgzgQ

Christie, you are funny!

Jeff
09-02-2015, 05:41 AM

If you knew the first thing about Anything, but lets just talk about Bikers groups right now, you would know that they do more for charities than any other group in this country, see once again you open mouth and shove foot in.

For your info nit wit, the outlaw clubs are all under surveillance, but I am sure you knew that already, because I am sure you received your info from Sonny Badger when you and your daughter called him and had lunch with him to get to the meat of the problem. :rolleyes:

Jeff
09-02-2015, 05:46 AM

It's all good Jim I am sure she called Sonny Badger and had lunch with him to find out the real truth, and ooo yea her daughter is getting to the age that she understands so she took her to the HA Club House as well. It is quite funny to me to hear of a lunch room attendant telling folks how she has numerous degree's and then is caught in lie after lie, this sheot use to upset me ( her trolling of everything I post ) but when you think back of the lies and realize how desperate she is to have a life, even if it is just a internet life, well you almost have to feel sorry for her.

Jeff
09-02-2015, 05:50 AM
This guy is exactly right, all lives matter not just black lives and it is time to shut down a group that threatens to kill.

A black man in Texas has something to say about the #BlackLivesMatter movement, and you’re going to want to hear this.
As race-war agitators are ramping up their efforts nationwide, violence is skyrocketing. Did you read the story about Texas Deputy Sheriff Darren Goforth? He was executed by a black man in a gas station this past weekend. You can expect to hear stories like this more often.
But don’t assume every black person in the United States is on board with this—nothing could be further from the truth! You’ll be interested to hear what this man, in particular, had to say.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ad1q9N0xEbg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

http://clashdaily.com/2015/09/racist-to-the-core-black-man-calls-on-president-to-denounce-blacklivesmatter/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:9736345&utm_campaign=Black%20Man%20Calls%20On%20President% 20to%20Denounce%20%23BlackLivesMatter#

jimnyc
09-02-2015, 06:46 AM
If you knew the first thing about Anything, but lets just talk about Bikers groups right now, you would know that they do more for charities than any other group in this country, see once again you open mouth and shove foot in.

For your info nit wit, the outlaw clubs are all under surveillance, but I am sure you knew that already, because I am sure you received your info from Sonny Badger when you and your daughter called him and had lunch with him to get to the meat of the problem. :rolleyes:

She purposely made her statements about bikers - because YOU started this thread about the black lives matter folks. She didn't like the thread, so she turned it around to point it at you and bikers. She literally can't handle normal debate, discussions. I said this a month ago, she literally cannot go a certain amount of posts without having to troll and go off topic. When you completely ignore the topic, and post something else instead, with the objective to piss off someone in that thread - that is trolling. And you bit into the hook. And got reeled in. And now you're flopping around in the sand and she left you sitting there, as she couldn't care less about any response from you, just that she got one.

Kathianne
09-02-2015, 12:00 PM
I agree with it being a 'hate group' as much as neo-Nazis, or whatever version of KKK is going around. It's racist and not for the betterment of the country.

Hate groups are different than 'hate crimes' or 'charges.' Considering the groups put on SPLC's 'list' the BLM should qualify:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/groups

jimnyc
09-02-2015, 12:37 PM
I agree with it being a 'hate group' as much as neo-Nazis, or whatever version of KKK is going around. It's racist and not for the betterment of the country.

Hate groups are different than 'hate crimes' or 'charges.' Considering the groups put on SPLC's 'list' the BLM should qualify:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/groups

Looked around yesterday and saw that the new black panther idiots are listed as a hate group.

Voted4Reagan
09-02-2015, 03:51 PM
Who have they killed?

Ask the Widows and Children of the two cops here in NYC who were Murdered.

Or did you forget about that conveniently? Are you for Real FJ1200?

Here you go ..... maybe this will jog your Lefty memory.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/2-photoscops.jpg?w=300&h=200

Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos

“I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today,” a person believed to be the gunman wrote. “They Take 1 Of Ours . . . Let’s Take 2 of Theirs,” the post continued, ending with, “This May Be My Final Post.”

Putting "WINGS ON PIGS"

Yeah.... Executed by an animal from Baltimore who wanted to kill cops.

now sit down and shut up.... and stop ignoring the real issues.

indago
09-02-2015, 05:15 PM
“I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today,” a person believed to be the gunman wrote. “They Take 1 Of Ours . . . Let’s Take 2 of Theirs,” the post continued, ending with, “This May Be My Final Post.”

The Chicago Way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFWfOBfTQLg

Nonnie
09-02-2015, 05:22 PM

White's wouldn't get away with the language that blacks use in rap music !!

Perianne
09-02-2015, 05:44 PM
White's wouldn't get away with the language that blacks use in rap music !!

Some people on here say bad words from time to time, and I threaten them with soap! :)

But you are right, whites wouldn't get away with it.

LongTermGuy
09-02-2015, 11:09 PM
"Self-Proclaimed Black Lives Matter Activist Declares ‘It’s Open Season on Killing Whites and…Police Officers’ (UPDATED)"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/02/shock-audio-self-proclaimed-black-lives-matter-online-radio-host-declares-its-open-season-on-killing-whites-andpolice-officers/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brX0XcmtVUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2bARDBXEoI

Voted4Reagan
09-03-2015, 09:13 AM
"Self-Proclaimed Black Lives Matter Activist Declares ‘It’s Open Season on Killing Whites and…Police Officers’ (UPDATED)"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/02/shock-audio-self-proclaimed-black-lives-matter-online-radio-host-declares-its-open-season-on-killing-whites-andpolice-officers/

Disgusting

fj1200
09-03-2015, 09:15 AM
Ask the Widows and Children of the two cops here in NYC who were Murdered.

Or did you forget about that conveniently? Are you for Real FJ1200?

Here you go ..... maybe this will jog your Lefty memory.

I see your imagination is quite vivid as well. But yes, for reals yo. Your difficulty would be in tying the morons chanting in the streets to the disgusting individuals carrying out said acts.

Voted4Reagan
09-03-2015, 09:18 AM
I see your imagination is quite vivid as well. But yes, for reals yo. Your difficulty would be in tying the morons chanting in the streets to the disgusting individuals carrying out said acts.

ah...like I thought... I gave you the example you asked for and you ignore it...

You're dismissed

fj1200
09-03-2015, 09:19 AM
ye

ah...like I thought... I gave you the example you asked for and you ignore it...

You're dismissed

Giving up? You missed the most important part.

Your difficulty would be in tying the morons chanting in the streets to the disgusting individuals carrying out said acts.

Gunny
09-03-2015, 09:23 AM
ALL lives matter. This is just yet another excuse.

What I noticed is black, green and purple Marines who've been in combat don't want to hear anyone's excuses. You kill someone and you're taking it to the grave with you. That's IF you care.

Gunny
09-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Who the fuck are you motherfuckers to know anything about killing anyone?

And yes, Jim, I had coffee.

jimnyc
09-03-2015, 09:35 AM
Who the fuck are you motherfuckers to know anything about killing anyone?

And yes, Jim, I had coffee.

I don't like "people". I've killed hundreds and hundreds "in my head". :)

tailfins
09-03-2015, 09:43 AM

What I noticed is black, green and purple Marines who've been in combat don't want to hear anyone's excuses. You kill someone and you're taking it to the grave with you. That's IF you care.

From your observation, what proportion of people DO care if they have killed someone? What are the advantages and disadvantages of caring? Which do you recommend?

Gunny
09-03-2015, 10:06 AM
From your observation, what proportion of people DO care if they have killed someone? What are the advantages and disadvantages of caring? Which do you recommend?

Hmmm... I'd rather not care, except that's what makes me who and what I am. I haven't had a decent night's sleep in 24 years because I care. When we quit caring about one another it's all over.

jimnyc
09-03-2015, 10:15 AM

Black lives matter, intermittenly, one here, one there, but apparently they don't matter when they are killed in masses, non-stop. It in itself is racist. They couldn't give a shit about blacks killing blacks, it's just another reason to hate on whitey. Blacks have been given a HUGE platform over this "BLM" issue, and they sure as hell aren't using it to save black lives, but rather to complain about whitey and the police. You have a few that overtake Sanders, and get a podium, and ignore the blacks being killed around the nation.

If they TRULY cared about black lives, they would care about ALL black lives.

Voted4Reagan
09-03-2015, 10:19 AM

This one sentence says it all...

To the BLM Crowd... the only ones that matter are those that lose their lives fighting Whites (be they police or private citizens).

The thousands dying at the hands of black gang-bangers and Drug merchants means nothing.

Gunny
09-03-2015, 10:21 AM
Black lives matter, intermittenly, one here, one there, but apparently they don't matter when they are killed in masses, non-stop. It in itself is racist. They couldn't give a shit about blacks killing blacks, it's just another reason to hate on whitey. Blacks have been given a HUGE platform over this "BLM" issue, and they sure as hell aren't using it to save black lives, but rather to complain about whitey and the police. You have a few that overtake Sanders, and get a podium, and ignore the blacks being killed around the nation.

Truth is, the kill each other. This blaming whites is a sham. They spend more time blowing holes in each other than anything else. We don't even go in their neighborhoods.

I always said if I was going to go to robbing and killing, I'm heading for the rich neighborhood where they have shit I want. Why the Hell would I want to rob people who ain't go anything?

Voted4Reagan
09-03-2015, 10:28 AM
Giving up? You missed the most important part.

no... just that you're not bringing anything to the discussion.

You asked a question... here it is.... UNEDITED

Who have they killed?

Those two cops were killed after the BLM crowd was holding demonstrations chanting death to cops and other slogans following the death of Eric Garner last year... They called for it and they got what they asked for...

The Animal in question took those words to heart and "PUT WINGS ON PIGS".

Just as the BLM crowd told him to..

try to follow along will you? and quit trying to distance yourself from your original quote...

BLM calling for the deaths of officer has caused the death of officers.

Now stop the Left wing pontificating and take a good look at those two cops who were murdered..

BLM gave the justification... and an idiotic street thug took their words into action.

BLM is responsible.

Voted4Reagan
09-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Personally... I think the police should pull out of the high crime inner cities and let th community settle it themselves.

Why risk cops lives going where they aren't wanted or appreciated.

What would those neighborhoods look like a month after a police pull out?

It would look like this... from the 1970's not 10 years after the Civil rights riots ripped this country apart. The riots that doomed Detroit, Baltomore, Camden, Trenton, Newark, and dozens of other cities.

From left to right...

Bella Abzug, Jimmy Carter, Abe Beame

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2183869.1428962155!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_970/president-jimmy-carter.jpg

fj1200
09-03-2015, 11:51 AM
BLM gave the justification... and an idiotic street thug took their words into action.

BLM is responsible.

This isn't crayon class where you can haphazardly draw lines. Of course it probably is for you when you ignore other things that I post:

^Inciting or terroristic threats is not the same thing as charging an organization separate from the offender with a hate crime.

The Federal government and various states have no "hate group" classification that I'm aware of but we do have laws by which we punish offenders. Nevertheless thank you for reposting my words UNEDITED but they haven't killed anyone; responsibility is wholly different.