PDA

View Full Version : Are You Shitting ME?

Gunny
09-01-2015, 06:30 AM
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/08/31/school-reportedly-bans-little-girls-violent-wonder-woman-lunchbox

Christie Brinkley
09-01-2015, 06:39 AM
Speechless.

Jeff
09-01-2015, 06:40 AM
OK for starters I don't believe the title of this is , " Are you Shitting me " Gunny I must suggest you tone your language down a bit. :laugh:

Seriously though, if a young black girl had walked in with a lunch box that said " Black Lives Matter" I would bet my last dollar that wouldn't be against the rules, but that is irrelevant really, how stupid have our educators become to make a big deal out of a little girls lunch Box, hell we have Sassy that I am sure still has a Wonder Woman lunch Box :laugh: at least I know her avatar is against the dress code. :laugh:

Yes Gunny I agree, after reading this all that comes to mind is you have got to be Fuc*** crazy.

People are outraged about a letter reportedly sent from school officials to two parents telling them that their daughter's Wonder Woman lunchbox was too "violent" and violates the school's dress code.
"We noticed that Laura has a Wonder Woman lunchbox that features a superhero image," the letter (https://imgur.com/a/DlAVV) says. "In keeping with the dress code of the school, we must ask that she not bring this to school."
"The dress code we have established requests that the children not bring violent images into the building in any fashion – on their clothing (including shoes and socks), backpacks and lunchboxes."

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4454732965001&w=466&h=263"></script><iframe src="//video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=4454732965001&loc=debatepolicy.com&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.debatepolicy.com%2Fshowthread .php" width="466" height="263" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
<noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com" target="_blank">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

Gunny
09-01-2015, 06:52 AM
Wonder Woman must be white. This is pushing it.

Olivia
09-01-2015, 06:59 AM
When did liberals lose all their common sense? What this nation needs is to fire every liberal educator out there and start over. We need a balance in our schools good grief! I have never seen a violent lunchbox and I'm shocked that liberals can find them. Poor sheltered little things!

Gunny
Once upon a time when Gunny was a Gunny, this dipishit school counselor tried to tell me my daughter wasn't allowed to fight back. You KNOW that went over like a fart in a whirlwind. Basically, if I quote myself, I think it rhymed with "fuck you". Or sounded just like it. :laugh:

Jeff
Wonder Woman must be white. This is pushing it.

I was not saying the little girl was scolded due to her being white, what I said was a Black Lives matters lunch box, which is truly bad, wouldn't get the same reaction. Nothing at all to do with white or black children, I am calling BS on the rule and showing just how full of it that it is.

You know that fishing dude might of been on to something. :beer:

Gunny
09-01-2015, 07:00 AM
When did liberals lose all their common sense? What this nation needs is to fire every liberal educator out there and start over. We need a balance in our schools good grief! I have never seen a violent lunchbox and I'm shocked that liberals can find them. Poor sheltered little things!

That would have been a while ago. "Liberal" and "common sense" are antonyms.

Gunny
09-01-2015, 07:02 AM
I was not saying the little girl was scolded due to her being white, what I said was a Black Lives matters lunch box, which is truly bad, wouldn't get the same reaction. Nothing at all to do with white or black children, I am calling BS on the rule and showing just how full of it that it is.

You know that fishing dude might of been on to something. :beer:

You are correct. And I agree on calling BS. STFU and let our kids be kids. And if my daughter liked Wonder Woman, fuck you.

Jeff
09-01-2015, 07:02 AM
Once upon a time when Gunny was a Gunny, this dipishit school counselor tried to tell me my daughter wasn't allowed to fight back. You KNOW that went over like a fart in a whirlwind. Basically, if I quote myself, I think it rhymed with "fuck you". Or sounded just like it. :laugh:

Dam I bet the teachers loved to see you come walking in on parent teacher nights. :laugh:

Gunny
09-01-2015, 07:07 AM
Dam I bet the teachers loved to see you come walking in on parent teacher nights. :laugh:

Oh yea the did. The school was right outside the base ao I usually showed up in uniform. SO I could listen to some slef=sanctimonious bitch tell me what my kid was allowed to have for a snack. I was like, "If my kid wants a f=ing Twinkie, she's getting one and if you take anything away from her again you're going to be in a hurt locker."

Schools didn't like me as a student, much less when I was an adult. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jeff
09-01-2015, 07:10 AM
Oh yea the did. The school was right outside the base ao I usually showed up in uniform. SO I could listen to some slef=sanctimonious bitch tell me what my kid was allowed to have for a snack. I was like, "If my kid wants a f=ing Twinkie, she's getting one and if you take anything away from her again you're going to be in a hurt locker."

Schools didn't like me as a student, much less when I was an adult. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last one I went to I was reading the stuff the teacher had posted on the wall on the outside of the classroom when the Ol lady walked in, I heard the teach say hello and then immediately asked, did you bring your husband with you tonight. :laugh::laugh:

I think they liked me better as a student, and they hated me then. :laugh:

tailfins
09-01-2015, 07:12 AM
Just modernize it to "Wonder Tranny" and you'll be covered.

Gunny
09-01-2015, 07:21 AM
Last one I went to I was reading the stuff the teacher had posted on the wall on the outside of the classroom when the Ol lady walked in, I heard the teach say hello and then immediately asked, did you bring your husband with you tonight. :laugh::laugh:

I think they liked me better as a student, and they hated me then. :laugh:

I had Mr Anderson. You're 18 so if you screw up I'm kicking your ass out. So I had a note. Please excuse me for being absent because I was sick. Said I couldn't do that and I pointed out that if I was 18 and he could kick me out, then I could legally write my own damned notes.

And my dad was a peach as well. DON'T call my dad at work. RULE Number 1. He walked into the office. looked at me and said "Did you start it?" Nope. We're leaving. Much to "Black Lives Matters" protests. Butch's dad did the exact same thing. You took a swing at one of us and you got what you deserved.

Jeff
09-01-2015, 07:54 AM
I had Mr Anderson. You're 18 so if you screw up I'm kicking your ass out. So I had a note. Please excuse me for being absent because I was sick. Said I couldn't do that and I pointed out that if I was 18 and he could kick me out, then I could legally write my own damned notes.

And my dad was a peach as well. DON'T call my dad at work. RULE Number 1. He walked into the office. looked at me and said "Did you start it?" Nope. We're leaving. Much to "Black Lives Matters" protests. Butch's dad did the exact same thing. You took a swing at one of us and you got what you deserved.

Your Dad and Mine sound a lot a like, I Bremen the teachers telling my dad how good i was doing that i reminded her I lost my privileges to go to the black board, my dad back handed me, told the teacher there had to be a reason i didn't want to go ( there was, I wasn't paying attention and had no idea what she wanted so I reminded her I was on punishment ) another time I still remember I was right, but the teacher told a different tale and I remember my dad saying, do you honestly believe I will take the word of a pink kid before the word of a adult, I realized it was a lost cause. :laugh:

Gunny
09-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Your Dad and Mine sound a lot a like, I Bremen the teachers telling my dad how good i was doing that i reminded her I lost my privileges to go to the black board, my dad back handed me, told the teacher there had to be a reason i didn't want to go ( there was, I wasn't paying attention and had no idea what she wanted so I reminded her I was on punishment ) another time I still remember I was right, but the teacher told a different tale and I remember my dad saying, do you honestly believe I will take the word of a pink kid before the word of a adult, I realized it was a lost cause. :laugh:

Yeah, I remember that bullshit. Adults were always right. Even when they were lying through their teeth. And I just got in trouble for backtalking one of them. :laugh:

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 08:57 AM
I hope she doesn't have a gun shaped pop tart in that violent tin box!!

Someone needs to sue this school for like a billion dollars, maybe let the courts intervene and try and halt at least a little of this bs.

Gunny
09-01-2015, 08:59 AM

Someone needs to sue this school for like a billion dollars, maybe let the courts intervene and try and halt at least a little of this bs.

I agree. It's WAY out of hand.

Perianne
09-01-2015, 09:00 AM

What someone needs to do is give the school board a butt whipping. I can imagine what my deceased husband would have done if they had refused our daughter such a thing.

Voted4Reagan
09-01-2015, 09:04 AM
Would this be too Violent on a Lunchbox??

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-02/5/16/enhanced/webdr09/enhanced-17276-1423171625-6.jpg

Voted4Reagan
09-01-2015, 09:05 AM
or this?

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-02/5/17/enhanced/webdr12/enhanced-6712-1423173728-23.jpg

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 09:05 AM
^^ Of course it is, the family will then be accused of threatening to burn the school down with electricity!!

(and they may be accused of being racist too)

Perianne
09-01-2015, 09:09 AM
^^ Of course it is, the family will then be accused of threatening to burn the school down with electricity!!

Oh, don't say that. Being racist is the worst thing in the world.

Voted4Reagan
09-01-2015, 09:11 AM

But Jimmy.... Aren't Superhero's supposed to be the Good guys and looked at as protectors?? Wonder Woman, Storm, Green Lantern, Black Panther, Batman, The Atom, Captain America and all the rest are THE GOOD GUYS!!!

When did we start condemning the Good Guys....?

Oh wait.... just look what is happening to the Police across this country these days...

Some will always condemn the good guys I guess...

#SuperherosLivesMatter

Gunny
09-01-2015, 09:20 AM
What someone needs to do is give the school board a butt whipping. I can imagine what my deceased husband would have done if they had refused our daughter such a thing.

Oh it turned out good. My ex dragging me out of the classroom. :laugh:

My daughter's chubby and she's STILL my princess and if she wants a Twinkie, she's getting one. And if you're going to teach school in Navy base housing outside the Marine Corps Recruit Depot, guess who's coming to lunch.

And BTW, she's a school teacher now. :)

Jeff
09-02-2015, 05:02 AM
Would this be too Violent on a Lunchbox??

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-02/5/16/enhanced/webdr09/enhanced-17276-1423171625-6.jpg

or this?

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-02/5/17/enhanced/webdr12/enhanced-6712-1423173728-23.jpg

How sad is this, Lunch boxes like this is what made going back to school fun, and yes V4R you are so correct, super hero's are suppose to be good. This trash in the public schools is why so many are deciding to home school there kids.

Voted4Reagan
09-02-2015, 08:33 AM
http://d1x7zurbps6occ.cloudfront.net/product/small/336735-110850.jpg

http://d1x7zurbps6occ.cloudfront.net/product/large/479547-143019.jpg
http://d1x7zurbps6occ.cloudfront.net/product/large/325200-107404.jpg

tailfins
09-02-2015, 09:57 AM
Oh, don't say that. Being CALLED A racist is the worst thing in the world.

Try this revision on for size. If no one is allowed to be a RACIST, then our society no longer has freedom of conscience. Any rejection of racism should be VOLUNTARY.

Abbey Marie
09-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Take girls for their murdering abortions,but outlaw a drawing of superhero on a lunch box. Gotta love our liberal schools.:rolleyes:

Voted4Reagan
09-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Take girls for murdering abortions, outlaw a drawing of superhero on a lunch box. Gotta love our liberal schools.:rolleyes:

I guess the Abortion Doctors are the new superheros of the Radical left.