PDA

View Full Version : Islam In The UK

Christie Brinkley
09-01-2015, 09:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5K_llcO06k

Perianne
09-01-2015, 09:49 AM
I have never heard anyone talk for so long without seemingly taking one breath.

I feel for the UK. I fear she is already finished.

American is trying to do the same thing with our import of Mexicans, Muslims, and the like. Soon all the countries of the world will be a mishmash of multiculturalism.

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 09:58 AM
"Democracy go to hell"

America go to hell

Freedom go to hell

Freedom of speech go to hell

And it never ends.... Too many of these folks, here in the US and in the UK, don't want the countries to be what they have always been. They want to change the countries, get rid of such things and go backwards in time.

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 09:59 AM
I have never heard anyone talk for so long without seemingly taking one breath.

Muslim women are used to that, as they usually want to quickly finish what they have to say before their men come around and beat them.

Should have let the Shepherd out to eat this 'tard.

Perianne
09-01-2015, 10:00 AM
"Democracy go to hell"

America go to hell

Freedom go to hell

Freedom of speech go to hell

And it never ends.... Too many of these folks, here in the US and in the UK, don't want the countries to be what they have always been. They want to change the countries, get rid of such things and go backwards in time.

Yes, they leave their hellhole of a country and move to some other place, and then try to replicate the same conditions from whence they came. I have never understood it.

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 10:00 AM
Funny how the idiot talks about crimes and such - but does she not recognize such crimes by Muslims in EVERY Islamic country? Terrorism? Radicalism? Abuse of women? ISIS?

Perianne
09-01-2015, 10:02 AM
Funny how the idiot talks about crimes and such - but does she not recognize such crimes by Muslims in EVERY Islamic country? Terrorism? Radicalism? Abuse of women? ISIS?

ISIS throws homosexuals off of buildings.

I wonder if they do that to lesbians?

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 10:06 AM
ISIS throws homosexuals off of buildings.

I wonder if they do that to lesbians?

That's the easy way out. Saw a vid yesterday where they tossed 4 guys off a building for being gay. Another one they hung these guys up upside down by their hands and feet, and then lit fires underneath them and cooked them slowly. They are trying to put fear into everyone.

Lesbians? Those are women. They are then just killed in the household for dishonoring the men. No need to go crazy in public with that, as the penalty has been long established.

Gunny
09-01-2015, 10:08 AM
That's the easy way out. Saw a vid yesterday where they tossed 4 guys off a building for being gay. Another one they hung these guys up upside down by their hands and feet, and then lit fires underneath them and cooked them slowly. They are trying to put fear into everyone.

Lesbians? Those are women. They are then just killed in the household for dishonoring the men. No need to go crazy in public with that, as the penalty has been long established.

That sounds about right. And those are the "normal" ones.

Perianne
09-01-2015, 10:11 AM
I have kissed women. I wonder if I would be killed for that?

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 10:28 AM

You kissed them, or you kissed them? Do tell more! :coffee:

Christie Brinkley
09-01-2015, 10:29 AM
Most likely you would be stoned or whipped under sharia.

Perianne
09-01-2015, 10:29 AM
You kissed them, or you kissed them? Do tell more! :coffee:

I kissed them. Would I be killed for that by ISIS?

Perianne
09-01-2015, 10:30 AM
Most likely you would be stoned or whipped under sharia.

:(

LongTermGuy
09-01-2015, 02:51 PM
Yes, they leave their hellhole of a country and move to some other place, and then try to replicate the same conditions from whence they came. I have never understood it.

Really? Never understood it? I feel that you know.....and I am saying that in a good way...:salute:

stevecanuck
09-02-2015, 06:24 PM
I got to the 2:50 mark before my gag reflex made me turn her off.

Christie Brinkley
09-02-2015, 06:26 PM
Strange how she says she and people like her have no freedom of speech? Hang on what are you doing?!