PDA

View Full Version : Are 77.6% of rape in Sweden is committed by muslims?

Noir
09-01-2015, 09:30 AM
Opening this in a separate thread as i not want to clutter the 'If' thread

77.6% of rape in Sweden is committed by muslims.
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/

Did you look into the sources of these numbers? The owner of the blog https://affes.wordpress.com just estimated the numbers from 20 year old figures....he literally says

In the 1996 report, recognized that immigrants accounted for 38 percent of rapes in the study population...If I transfer that amount to the 2011 conditions where the immigrant population is much larger, and taking into account invandrarpopulationens composition, the result is 66.4 percent for immigrants' part.

So that gets him to 66.4% and he then adds another assumed 11.2% of all Sweden's rapes are committed by children of immigrants, to get his 77.6% number.

His page may look fancy and full of graphs, and the source material may be in Swedish and therefore require some time to read though, but once you do, you see there is nothing there.
Is this your only source for this information?
Given the statistics are pure conjecture, do you consider them reliable?

https://affes.wordpress.com/invandrarna-och-brotten-5-utrakning/

I have yet to look into the details of this 1996 report, but will do so with interest.

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 09:35 AM
Since muslims worldwide, via Sharia law, treat women like possessions and 2nd class citizens, and sexual abuse is rampant around the muslim world, anything involving them and abuse, rape and such wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Whether 77% or 15% - way too much.

I understand it's somewhat a different subject, Noir - but for someone who I see as standing up for women's rights and similar things for as long as I've known you - I would think you would be HUGELY anti-islamic due to their never ending abusive treatment towards women.

Noir
09-01-2015, 09:37 AM
I would think you would be HUGELY anti-islamic due to their never ending abusive treatment towards women.

Ofcourse i'm anti-islamic, HUGELY so indeed.

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 09:42 AM
Ofcourse i'm anti-islamic, HUGELY so indeed.

And I don't mean necessarily from a religious aspect, even though that is where it emanates from. They are still people, and religion aside, they still have an opportunity to act like humans. But they don't. At least not when it comes to women, and women's rights. And more of course, but that issue is along the lines of the subject here.

Noir
09-01-2015, 09:52 AM
And I don't mean necessarily from a religious aspect, even though that is where it emanates from. They are still people, and religion aside, they still have an opportunity to act like humans. But they don't. At least not when it comes to women, and women's rights. And more of course, but that issue is along the lines of the subject here.

Religion is the root cause, ergo the only aspect that matters.

But as for some person just making up whatever numbers they want, and be quoted in discussion as a reputable source as in the OP...

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 09:56 AM
Religion is the root cause, ergo the only aspect that matters.

But as for some person just making up whatever numbers they want, and be quoted in discussion as a reputable source as in the OP...

Yes, I would agree. Sometimes it's just passed down through tribes, or just from father to son to grandson. But you're correct, it still does emanate from their books and laws that teach them that this is ok and normal.

I can't speak for specifics as to numbers in Sweden and your discussion. I do think it will be too high whatever it is, and I'll be curious to read going forward as you guys hash this out. You'll recall just yesterday that I posted something that I truly thought was reputable, that is apparently from a crappy source. Granted, it ultimately came from a better source, but the bad source I was unaware of. Maybe similar here?

Perianne
09-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Here is what is NOT arguable. Sweden is mostly white people. Swedish white people tend NOT to rape. So therefore, the rapes are coming from the imports. And most of the imports are muzzies.

Duh.

Christie Brinkley
09-01-2015, 10:24 AM
This is not just in Sweden
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/145161#.VeXC_flViko

Noir
09-01-2015, 10:24 AM
I'll be curious to read going forward as you guys hash this out. You'll recall just yesterday that I posted something that I truly thought was reputable, that is apparently from a crappy source. Granted, it ultimately came from a better source, but the bad source I was unaware of. Maybe similar here?

Maybe, continuos searches using relevant terms either return no results, or other forums that link to the wordpress in the OP. Which lead me to believe this is the only source of such statistics, if so it shows very poor effort in filtering source material for a post.

Noir
09-01-2015, 10:25 AM

If we can please start with the country in the OP, then we can expand to further fields.

Christie Brinkley
09-01-2015, 10:27 AM
If we can please start with the country in the OP, then we can expand to further fields.
In the same region
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a56EqUPwyFQ

Perianne
09-01-2015, 10:28 AM

That is frightening.

Perianne
09-01-2015, 10:28 AM

I think it shows a pattern.

Noir
09-01-2015, 10:32 AM
In the same region
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a56EqUPwyFQ

Again, if we can start with the OP and move forward form there, I spent plenty enough time reading through and sourcing information on Swedish crime stats, I'm not about to do the same for Norway if the conversation is not consistent.

Perianne
09-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Again, if we can start with the OP and move forward form there, I spent plenty enough time reading through and sourcing information on Swedish crime stats, I'm not about to do the same for Norway if the conversation is not consistent.

Isn't it relevant if the perpetrators are the same people?

Christie Brinkley
09-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Okay you have your little enjoyment in the knowledge that I have read what you said about a discrepancy in the figures even when the facts still stands the majority of rape in Sweden is committed by muslims.

:clap:

Congratulations you feel superior:laugh:

Christie Brinkley
09-01-2015, 10:37 AM
Isn't it relevant if the perpetrators are the same people?
Don't worry Noir just needs to feel like he has scored points:rolleyes:

Perianne
09-01-2015, 10:39 AM
Don't worry Noir just needs to feel like he has scored points:rolleyes:

I like Noir. He simply likes to argue about EVERYTHING! lol Try not to take it personal. Sometimes - often - he makes some good points.

Remember, he is British. :)

Noir
09-01-2015, 10:53 AM
Okay you have your little enjoyment in the knowledge that I have read what you said about a discrepancy in the figures even when the facts still stands the majority of rape in Sweden is committed by muslims.

:clap:

Congratulations you feel superior:laugh:

Well that's quite the anti-climax...where do you get the link to the wordpress in the first place? Sourced yourself or from someone else?

Voted4Reagan
09-01-2015, 11:15 AM
Numbers dont lie... Numerical trends are easy enough to see and also to project based upon the accuracy of the Data provided.

interesting if it can be conclusively proven..

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 11:21 AM
What IS the numbers then, or do they not even calculate such? From my limited searching, while I cannot backup any numbers - it does appear that the overwhelming majority of rapes committed are from "foreigners" and not Swedish nationals. I can't speak for Muslims - but I can say - seems the issue of immigrants coming and bringing their criminal acts with them is not just America.