PDA

View Full Version : The British Invasion!

Perianne
09-01-2015, 11:33 AM
I can't say clearly enough how happy I am with the arrival of Christie Brinkley! In my short time on the other forum, I made a few friends. Nonnie, who has not posted yet, is checking us out. I also understand that yet another member from that forum may join us soon.

Welcome to our new members from across the sea!

Gunny
09-01-2015, 11:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3kBDtjRtB0

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 11:52 AM
Christie definitely seems cool. :) And of course the avatar helps that along! I like hearing things from a different perspective, from folks living in other countries. I also loved Balu, even though I disagreed with him.

Gunny
09-01-2015, 11:54 AM
Christie definitely seems cool. :) And of course the avatar helps that along! I like hearing things from a different perspective, from folks living in other countries. I also loved Balu, even though I disagreed with him.

She's a girl. Just shut up. You are such a sucker. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 11:57 AM
She's a girl. Just shut up. You are such a sucker. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wait, who's a girl, Christie? Or Balu?

Regardless, I admit, I am a sucker. :(

Gunny
09-01-2015, 12:04 PM
Wait, who's a girl, Christie? Or Balu?

Regardless, I admit, I am a sucker. :(

Interesting. You ARE a sucker for chicks.

I think Christie has a friend. Since I grew up on English lit, I'll let you know if she's English. In the meantime, she's perrianne's friend. Benefit of doubt.

Gunny
09-01-2015, 12:05 PM

I think Christie has a friend. Since I grew up on English lit, I'll let you know if she's English. In the meantime, she's perrianne's friend. Benefit of doubt.

Still trying to figure out this Bee gees shit.

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 12:06 PM

Oh yeah, admittedly, always been a sucker for girls. Whether that be because I like them, or because of my shyness with them or around them. Nothing wrong with that at all!! (unless you live with one and she's killing you slowly).

Gunny
09-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Oh yeah, admittedly, always been a sucker for girls. Whether that be because I like them, or because of my shyness with them or around them. Nothing wrong with that at all!! (unless you live with one and she's killing you slowly).

If you whine a little longer I'm telling Jeff. :laugh:

Gunny
09-01-2015, 12:27 PM
I was a midnight rider on a cloud of smoke ....

Can I just kill someone?

Christie Brinkley
09-01-2015, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome:)

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome:)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?676-Introductions

Go and introduce yourself!

Perianne
09-02-2015, 05:47 PM
And now Nonnie is here with us! I could not be more pleased to have our British cousins here!!!!!!

indago
09-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Speaking of the British, a few years back, Sir Robert Morely, a famous British Actor, did an advertisement beckoning Americans to vacation in Britain on the British Tours. They showed some of the locations to visit. And in his heavy British accent, he ended the ad with:

"Please come back! All is forgiven."

Cracked me up...