PDA

View Full Version : Just Was Interviewed By Reporter

Kathianne
09-01-2015, 02:50 PM
Unfortunately it wasn't about politics. ;)

Sitting outside at Safeway, bumming their wifi. Reporter sits down and asks, "There's a proposal in the Senate to name Sedona a National Landmark, do you think it should pass?" (Ok, maybe a bit of politics).

"No. It's breathtakingly beautiful, but not on the level of the Grand Canyon or Yellowstone." Took my pic and said look for it in Friday's editon. LOL!

jimnyc
09-01-2015, 03:37 PM
You should have told them you preferred it get named after Obama, just to see what type of response you got!

NightTrain
09-01-2015, 03:47 PM
:laugh2:

Yeah, a response like "Well, I don't know... shouldn't we let Obama rename it first before enshrining it?

That probably would be a fast track to footage not used, though.

Abbey Marie
09-01-2015, 07:35 PM
You should have told them you preferred it get named after Obama, just to see what type of response you got!

Lol, I think Kathianne would have choked on those words :laugh2:

Russ
09-01-2015, 08:08 PM

Sitting outside at Safeway, bumming their wifi. Reporter sits down and asks, "There's a proposal in the Senate to name Sedona a National Landmark, do you think it should pass?" (Ok, maybe a bit of politics).

"No. It's breathtakingly beautiful, but not on the level of the Grand Canyon or Yellowstone." Took my pic and said look for it in Friday's editon. LOL!

Now if you make it into Friday's edition, you will have to scan it and post it here.

SassyLady
09-02-2015, 12:44 AM

I totally agree! Sedona named a national landmark will just bring more tourists. Part of the beauty is the mystique surrounding the area.