PDA

View Full Version : We should pray for Obama...

Abbey Marie
09-01-2015, 07:33 PM
... and pray using the words of Psalm 109:8

"May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership"

:laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2015, 08:43 PM
... and pray using the words of Psalm 109:8

"May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership"

:laugh2:

Acts 23:3

Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Acts 23:3.

Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?
-------------
-------------
Psalm 36 Back to Top
The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.
For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.
The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.
He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil.
Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.
Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.
How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.
For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.
O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.
Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.
There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise

gabosaurus
09-01-2015, 09:08 PM
Hebrews 13:17

Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Hebrews 13:17

Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you.

obama is not a Jewish leader, he is a sworn enemy to the JEWS (HE IS A MUSLIM IN HIDING) that dearly wants Israel totally destroyed.. Fact..

gabosaurus
09-01-2015, 09:40 PM
obama is not a Jewish leader, he is a sworn enemy to the JEWS (HE IS A MUSLIM IN HIDING) that dearly wants Israel totally destroyed.. Fact..

The President of the United States should care about the U.S. Not Israel.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2015, 09:51 PM
The President of the United States should care about the U.S. Not Israel.

He cares about BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As in destroying both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--Tyr

red state
09-01-2015, 09:57 PM
... and pray using the words of Psalm 109:8 "May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership"

Abbey, you are SPOT ON and this reminds me of King David when he prayed for his enemies......Praying for someone doesn't always mean they get good intent. I have prayed for B.O. for years and before that, that our Nation gets the leader we need.......not the one we deserve. On that note. one does not always get what one wants, when they want it or how they want it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2015, 10:10 PM
Abbey, you are SPOT ON and this reminds me of King David when he prayed for his enemies......Praying for someone doesn't always mean they get good intent. I have prayed for B.O. for years and before that, that our Nation gets the leader we need.......not the one we deserve. On that note. one does not always get what one wants, when they want it or how they want it.

I prayed the he be- "smited" mightily all about the head and shoulders....:laugh:

Little voice finally told me-- stop praying to us-- the mooch already does that a few times a week but she works for the opposition.--Tyr

Black Diamond
09-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Maybe we should pray that God will smite the enemies of Israel... Including Obama

Jeff
09-02-2015, 06:01 AM
I pray for the leaders of our Country daily, that God may give them the wisdom they need to get us back on track, so far no luck.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-02-2015, 09:42 AM
I pray for the leaders of our Country daily, that God may give them the wisdom they need to get us back on track, so far no luck.

Man what a damn week!
First, I find out that Jim has had a crush on Noir going way back(;)) and now I find out that you pray for the blaaaaaack messiah-the obama bastard!

Hell, whats next(?), I find out that our Gabby is really a die hard conservative!????

IF SO, tis' great danger in that I may have another heart attack.. ;)--Tyr

Jeff
09-02-2015, 09:47 AM
Man what a damn week!
First, I find out that Jim has had a crush on Noir going way back(;)) and now I find out that you pray for the blaaaaaack messiah-the obama bastard!

Hell, whats next(?), I find out that our Gabby is really a die hard conservative!????

IF SO, tis' great danger in that I may have another heart attack.. ;)--Tyr

Bro I look at it this way, we have just so much longer with the messiah but God is the Almighty and can do anything, yes even help the messiah make the right choices. :laugh:

red state
09-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Bro I look at it this way, we have just so much longer with the messiah but God is the Almighty and can do anything, yes even help the messiah make the right choices. :laugh:

True that......God is not only the King of Kings but has often utilized kings to do His will (whether teaching a rebellious people or to drive them to better land....their HOME land). Just look at the times (both Biblically & Historically) where atrocities and evil kings have paved the way for a better tomorrow. Heck, if not for an arrogant, ALL demanding king, this Nation would have never formed.