PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump: U.S. Treats Illegals Better than Vets

Jeff
09-02-2015, 05:23 AM
I am with Trump with this one, Obama is finding housing for illegal immigrants but we have Vets that are homeless, he is worrying about them getting medical attention but we have vets that go without, and many that are able to get to the VA have horror stories to tell ( not all I have actually heard how some make out good ) but for example, a friend of mine has skin cancer and it seems like once a month they are doing some kind of surgery on him, well he must travel over 100 miles to receive the medical attention, heck he can hardly afford to survive without this added expense. So another friend that goes to the VA told me they have a new program that says if you have a hard ship and can show it you may use the closes medical to you and the VA will pay it, when I told my friend about it he said "yea I heard of it, but you had to sign up by ( July , not real sure when ) and this is August "so it's a no go for him, and to make matters even worse, he didn't find out about the program until after it was time to sign up.

“Illegal immigrants, in many cases–not in all cases, but in many cases–are treated better than our veterans, who are the greatest people we have.”
(Newsmax) – Speaking in Nashville at a National Federation of Republican Assemblies event, Trump said that “illegal immigrants, in many cases–not in all cases, but in many cases–are treated better than our veterans, who are the greatest people we have.” Trump spoke about some of the horrors veterans have had to face in accessing basic medical care and services and vowed that veterans would be treated like first-class citizens under a Trump administration.

http://www.teaparty.org/donald-trump-u-s-treats-illegals-better-vets-116504/

jimnyc
09-02-2015, 06:49 AM
Unfortunately, he's correct, and saying what many of us have said for years. They need to take the majority of resources they are using and giving to illegals, and use them and give them to our vets. I'm all for that!

Perianne
09-02-2015, 07:15 AM
Unfortunately, he's correct, and saying what many of us have said for years. They need to take the majority of resources they are using and giving to illegals, and use them and give them to our vets. I'm all for that!

But vets tend not to vote for Democrats.