PDA

View Full Version : Bush Comes Alive

Gunny
09-02-2015, 08:19 AM
I think he's done taking shit off Trump. :laugh:

jimnyc
09-02-2015, 08:36 AM
Link? Story? What did he do, we need the deets man!!

Perianne
09-02-2015, 08:39 AM

Bush has fired back at Trump by showing clips of his liberal days.

Gunny
09-02-2015, 08:53 AM

You going to insist I look that up? I saw it on the news this AM.

jimnyc
09-02-2015, 08:53 AM
Bush has fired back at Trump by showing clips of his liberal days.

Oh, that's not much. A billionaire is going to suck up to ALL politicians to help his endless businesses. Wouldn't be much different than showing only clips of Hillary from the 90's. She has TONS of stuff to destroy her from the past 10 years, or only while she was serving our country. That's assuming they meet head to head. Of course there will be different tactics in the primaries, hence Bush doing this now. But the difference is the audience.

Bush needs to do this NON-STOP. He's been silent, but it's VERY early. He needs to get going though, and reach the people. February will be here REAL quick. If he lets Trump continue without returning fire all the time, Trump will pull away in the race. Bush needs to step up. I've barely heard a peep from him. I want him to speak up, same for Rubio, damnit!! And where the hell is Cruz?? These guys are taking a back seat. They need to get themselves on the air, youtube, papers - whatever it takes.

Gunny
09-02-2015, 08:54 AM
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/09/01/donald-trump-instagram-jeb-bush-act-of-love-immigration-sot-newday.cnn

jimnyc
09-02-2015, 08:54 AM
You going to insist I look that up? I saw it on the news this AM.

Well, at least tell me what happened. Your news in Texas is different than the front page of Yahoo on my side!! I don't watch much of the news, too slanted. I come here to you bastards for my news! :)

Gunny
09-02-2015, 08:57 AM
Well, at least tell me what happened. Your news in Texas is different than the front page of Yahoo on my side!! I don't watch much of the news, too slanted. I come here to you bastards for my news! :)

Bush called Trump a Democrat.:laugh:

jimnyc
09-02-2015, 09:02 AM
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/09/01/donald-trump-instagram-jeb-bush-act-of-love-immigration-sot-newday.cnn

About time!! And on Youtube no less. He REALLY needs to keep going on social media, as that's where it's at today.

I don't think it was a huge jab, but it's a reply at least. He needs to do this more often, even if he doesn't get in the mud with him, just reply and "win".

See, Trump is winning because he is aggressive and not PC. But I believe down the road, when push comes to shove, the undecided folks may not want to go with the guy who speaks like Trump. I don't know for sure. What I do know, is that if these guys sit back and only shake their heads at Trump, they are going to lose.

jimnyc
09-02-2015, 09:03 AM
Bush called Trump a Democrat.:laugh:

Oh, well that's ok, so long as he didn't call him a liberal. :)

Gunny
09-02-2015, 09:03 AM
You can take that extra "s" out of the thread title. I was half asleep when I posted it.:laugh: