PDA

View Full Version : Black Lies Matter

Gunny
09-02-2015, 09:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT2e8RIcXNM

Jeff
09-03-2015, 06:23 AM
You beat me to this Gunster. Heck this is a black man that fought for this country that because he speaks common sense has to be called name like Uncle Tom, or a House Nigger. what I call him is a man, all lives matter, not just blacks and surely not just black thugs. These thugs are opening a can of whoop ass that is about to be all over them like white on rice. Ordering the killing of whites, cops, yes they are bringing it, problem with that is there are thousands that have seen this coming and are armed to the hilt. Many on this very board have predicted a race war coming ( quite honestly you had to be blind not to see that Obama wanted this ) Yes unfortunately as racist as these black folks are there are just as many racist white folks that have been planning this, then you have normal folks that had hoped this would be avoided, but as I said the hand writing was on the wall so they are prepared as well, add them to the black police and military folks and these thugs are in for a bad day. But I tried to warn them, Now they are really going to know what a fight is, none of these silly drive by's, no a white man hits what he shoots at, he also doesn't mind watching the vermin that started this trash fall as the life is washed out of his eyes, yes bad days are a coming for the brothers. Pigs may be in the blanket, but these thugs are in their death beds and don't even know it.