PDA

View Full Version : New Tattoo I got last night

Jeff
09-03-2015, 07:07 AM
My Tattooist joined the MC I ride with so we celebrated with a new Tattoo.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7639&stc=1

Perianne
09-03-2015, 07:09 AM
Was it painful to get it?

jimnyc
09-03-2015, 07:16 AM
Damn, no hiding that one!! Not as if you ever tried to hide any of them anyway... I like that one, the detail looks good. You need to put some bactine or something on it later and take a more closeup picture for me!

Jeff
09-03-2015, 07:25 AM
Was it painful to get it?

Yes, :laugh:, the neck is a very painful area, burns bad and just gets worse the longer he went.

Damn, no hiding that one!! Not as if you ever tried to hide any of them anyway... I like that one, the detail looks good. You need to put some bactine or something on it later and take a more closeup picture for me!

Heck Jim that picture was taken as soon as he got it done and wiped it clean, its hard for me to take a good picture of it myself, I will try and get Laura to get a better one later today. As for the bactine, heck I wash it three times a day or so and then just pit a light coating of lotion, I used the Bactine last night and this morning because of course it kills germs and it also takes the sting out, but I would say I may use it once more and then it will be the special soap and lotion until healed, but heck I can't shave for 3 weeks. :laugh:

jimnyc
09-03-2015, 07:28 AM
Heck Jim that picture was taken as soon as he got it done and wiped it clean, its hard for me to take a good picture of it myself, I will try and get Laura to get a better one later today. As for the bactine, heck I wash it three times a day or so and then just pit a light coating of lotion, I used the Bactine last night and this morning because of course it kills germs and it also takes the sting out, but I would say I may use it once more and then it will be the special soap and lotion until healed, but heck I can't shave for 3 weeks. :laugh:

I always moistened mine too much with neosporin or similar. 3 sprays or so a day of bactine should be fine, even if it looks dried up later. Soap and water is harmless, so that's good too!

Now you have an excuse to be lazy and not shave!! But wait, how much hair grows in that spot? You can't let hair grow through a new tattoo, can you? Then again, they've shaved my arm a few times to do them, and I always just left it like that.

Jeff
09-03-2015, 07:41 AM
I always moistened mine too much with neosporin or similar. 3 sprays or so a day of bactine should be fine, even if it looks dried up later. Soap and water is harmless, so that's good too!

Now you have an excuse to be lazy and not shave!! But wait, how much hair grows in that spot? You can't let hair grow through a new tattoo, can you? Then again, they've shaved my arm a few times to do them, and I always just left it like that.

Yes My beard grows down that far and as for letting the hair grow threw a new tattoo you have no choice, you surely can't run a razor across it.

As for the after care, now a days with the new inks they have basically you just want to keep it clean, so I use Dial soap and then put some lotion on it about 3 times a day ( if I remember ) my tattooist tells me that tattooist are the worst, he said when he showers he washes his with a body soup and shampoo and then puts a thin layer of lotion on, heck it is all just healing now, say like the same as a burn or scrape.

fj1200
09-03-2015, 09:03 AM
My Tattooist joined the MC I ride with so we celebrated with a new Tattoo.

Pretty soon you'll be more tattoo than human.

jimnyc
09-03-2015, 09:07 AM
Pretty soon you'll be more tattoo than human.

He's never been fully human.

Voted4Reagan
09-03-2015, 09:07 AM
Looking good Jeff... Now the MC has a Private Tattoo artist?

His income for 2015 just went up!!

Capitalism at it's finest!!

Voted4Reagan
09-03-2015, 09:09 AM
Jeff... can you have him tattoo a Steelers Helmet on Jimmys butt?

I'm sure many here would contribute to that cause!!

fj1200
09-03-2015, 09:10 AM
He's never been fully human.

Was that a crack on his height?

:scared:

Don't hurt me Jeff.

jimnyc
09-03-2015, 09:15 AM
Jeff... can you have him tattoo a Steelers Helmet on Jimmys butt?

I'm sure many here would contribute to that cause!!

No more Steelers tats! For now...

Was that a crack on his height?

:scared:

Don't hurt me Jeff.

Jeff won't hurt you, just shoot you. :beer:

fj1200
09-03-2015, 09:17 AM
Jeff won't hurt you, just shoot you. :beer:

Isn't that against the DP code or something? You should update the rules that no shooting of fellow members. Just a suggestion. :)