PDA

View Full Version : Bush: "Trump no es conservador"

tailfins
09-03-2015, 07:37 AM
"Me atacan cada dia con barbaridades"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_zB3ePtPOE

jimnyc
09-03-2015, 07:51 AM
He definitely made some points towards Trump!! But the problem is him speaking Spanish. Sure, this will attract illegals and other spanish speaking folks, but also make those against illegals and such raise their eyebrows, at least that's how I see it. IF it were me, I would reply with "Was that message for the illegals you want to vote for you?"

But hopefully he will up the ante going forward, as well as a few other candidates. We need to get the "crap" out of the news, and the candidates and their messages back in. When is the next debate, the 16th?

LongTermGuy
09-03-2015, 07:53 AM
Meh..`No more Bushes`......who gives a fok what he thinks...says......Good morning tailfins....!

Trump 2016....!:cool:

Cure for Illegal Parasites feeding off the American Tax payers....

Cure for Deceitful Liberal (Leftist) Ignorance hurting the American Tax-Payers....

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/images/site/hero_image_main_2.jpg

tailfins
09-03-2015, 07:57 AM
He definitely made some points towards Trump!! But the problem is him speaking Spanish. Sure, this will attract illegals and other spanish speaking folks, but also make those against illegals and such raise their eyebrows, at least that's how I see it. IF it were me, I would reply with "Was that message for the illegals you want to vote for you?"

But hopefully he will up the ante going forward, as well as a few other candidates. We need to get the "crap" out of the news, and the candidates and their messages back in. When is the next debate, the 16th?

That's weird how "dumbing down" is an asset. I don't support Bush. I don't support his immigration policies. An immigration policy that protects wages and protects our elections from importing Chavistas can work with Latino voters. It's the messaging that's bad.

LongTermGuy
09-03-2015, 07:58 AM

He made no "points" against Trump....all are people are allowed to evolve... Improve...learn and get better "as time `changes` things".... by learning from the past. Trump 2016!

Yes that was a message for the Illegal open borders vote...:laugh:

jimnyc
09-03-2015, 08:10 AM
That's weird how "dumbing down" is an asset. I don't support Bush. I don't support his immigration policies. An immigration policy that protects wages and protects our elections from importing Chavistas can work with Latino voters. It's the messaging that's bad.

Dumbing down can be an asset, depending on the audience. Just like Trump being non-PC is being an asset for him. Weird year of politics for sure.

aboutime
09-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Meh..`No more Bushes`......who gives a fok what he thinks...says......Good morning tailfins....!

Trump 2016....!:cool:

Cure for Illegal Parasites feeding off the American Tax payers....

Cure for Deceitful Liberal (Leftist) Ignorance hurting the American Tax-Payers....

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/images/site/hero_image_main_2.jpg

LongTerm. Don't tell anybody, but I'm breaking out here, and totally in agreement. TRUMP seems to have
all of the words I would be saying, and have said.
Short, and sweet. This is just a TOE in the water for me. :laugh:

gabosaurus
09-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Dumbing down can be an asset, depending on the audience.

Example: Trump supporters.

https://i.imgflip.com/qj3nd.jpg

fj1200
09-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Not quite sure what to make of this from Rush:

The Trump Movement Isn't About Conservatism -- It's About Americanism (http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/09/02/the_trump_movement_isn_t_about_conservatism_it_s_a bout_americanism)

A little too close to Nationalism for me.

sundaydriver
09-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Not quite sure what to make of this from Rush:A little too close to Nationalism for me.

Sounds like he stole someone's playbook from the 1930's.

red state
09-04-2015, 08:05 PM
LongTerm. Don't tell anybody, but I'm breaking out here, and totally in agreement. TRUMP seems to have
all of the words I would be saying, and have said.
Short, and sweet. This is just a TOE in the water for me. :laugh:

I agree BUT you've gotta walk the talk....not the other way around. Trump does, indeed, say all the RIGHT things and I LOVE the way he put that bi-citizen reporter in his stinkin' place (out of the room) and then brought him back in to be served an verbal @$$ kickin'. Fact still remains, however, that I do not trust him and believe he's doing this for HIM and not America; worse case scenario.....he's doing it for the party he's supported more within the past 15 years (and that is scary).

Good to see you post old timer!!!!