PDA

View Full Version : Black Lives Matter Some

Perianne
09-03-2015, 12:10 PM
Whose life matters the most? I don't think it is accurate to say that all lives matter equally to us.

Whose life matters the most to me?

My daughter
My own
My best friend and significant other
My dog
Others who matter and whose death would hurt me (in no particular order):
Friends, some of my neighbors, coworkers, military people, etc.

Let's be honest here. Who among us cares if some Muslim from Syria drowns while trying to cross the sea so he can infiltrate into a European country. Who truly cares if a gangbanger in Baltimore is shot by a cop while resisting arrest. If a Mexican dies while crossing the border, who among us really cares?

If a negro walks up and punches (and breaks the jaw of) blue-eyed Lisa Jones, does it bother us more than if he punched Sheniqua DeBoe?

Do all lives really matter to us equally?

gabosaurus
09-03-2015, 12:13 PM
Let's be honest here. Who among us cares if some Muslim from Syria drowns while trying to cross the sea so he can infiltrate into a European country. Who truly cares if a gangbanger in Baltimore is shot by a cop while resisting arrest. If a Mexican dies while crossing the border, who among us really cares?

If you were a Christian, you would care about everyone. Not just people related to you or who looked like you.

When God said "I am the God of all people," he didn't list exceptions.

jimnyc
09-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Whose life matters the most? I don't think it is accurate to say that all lives matter equally to us.

My daughter
My own
My dog

Wife and son at the top of the list, and then my beloved pets.

The Muslim infiltrator learned what karma is about. God can decide where he goes now. If it's a legitimate shooting, I couldn't care less about what happened to a criminal who lives and dies with a gun. The Mexican is a little different. I say put him in a Mexican jail. Or an American jail. Punish but not death. BUT, if one is trying to commit a crime, and hiking through the desert to get across, and dies of dehydration, or of a snake bit, well, my heart bleeds for them. :)

If a negro walks up and punches (and breaks the jaw of) blue-eyed Lisa Jones, does it bother us more than if he punched Sheniqua DeBoe?

Either way he belongs to be in jail for awhile. A woman beater is a woman beater to me.

They do to me, or they start out that way. Some can most certainly lower their value though.

Black Diamond
09-03-2015, 12:48 PM
How long before a group like "Black Lives Don't Matter" comes out in response to this crap?

Perianne
09-03-2015, 12:52 PM
How long before a group like "Black Lives Don't Matter" comes out in response to this crap?

While I agree that all lives should matter, I think it is a fact of life that all lives don't matter equally to us. "Black Lives Matter" is a response to blacks losing their lives. Therefore, in their minds, black lives matter more than white ones.

Black Diamond
09-03-2015, 12:53 PM
While I agree that all lives should matter, I think it is a fact of life that all lives don't matter equally to us. "Black Lives Matter" is a response to blacks losing their lives. Therefore, in their minds, black lives matter more than white ones.

that seems to be the situation. especially when that numbnut bastard O'Malley had to apologize for saying "All Lives Matter".

Black Diamond
09-03-2015, 12:55 PM
I just keep waiting for the pendulum to swing the other way. Obama has pushed with his race baiting and I don't feel like the American people have pushed back... yet.

Gunny
09-03-2015, 01:00 PM

My daughter
My own
My dog

Screw with my baby girl. THAT'LL get you over. Not.

Tu mi amor.

And *I* care. We all cared when we gave half of everything in our packs to little black kids who had nothing. We cared when we gave them our chow.

If we didn't care, we'd never have joined.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-03-2015, 06:43 PM
This movement by the leftists, blacks and dems aims to establish THAT-

BLACK LIES MATTER !

and prove THAT-- TRUTH DOES NOT!--Tyr

Abbey Marie
09-03-2015, 08:18 PM

My daughter
My own
My dog

You are confusing caring about individuals, with caring about groups or races. Of course we care more about the people we actually know and love. The point is do some races or cultures matter more than others.

Noir
09-03-2015, 08:28 PM
Let's be honest here. Who among us cares if some Muslim from Syria drowns while trying to cross the sea so he can infiltrate into a European country. Who truly cares if a gangbanger in Baltimore is shot by a cop while resisting arrest. If a Mexican dies while crossing the border, who among us really cares? If a negro walks up and punches (and breaks the jaw of) blue-eyed Lisa Jones, does it bother us more than if he punched Sheniqua DeBoe? Do all lives really matter to us equally?

Who cares indeed, apparently not you, i'll feel your shame on your behalf, since you wont.

Perianne
09-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Who cares indeed, apparently not you, i'll feel your shame on your behalf, since you wont.

Noir, do you really care as much if 1,000 Syrians die in comparison to 1,000 Brits? If you care as much about foreigners as you do your own countrymen, then I applaud you, as you are indeed a saint.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-03-2015, 10:24 PM

Perhaps it would be wise to pull that log out of your own eye before you attempt to chastise her for the splinter in hers.
Only a liberal would cry out feeling shame for another person 's honesty and expression of their personal morals.
When that shame, if deserved at all , should be felt by that individual.

Do you also feel shame for the sexual and moral degenerates, trans-genders, the perverted gays and the child molesters too??? -Tyr

Gunny
09-03-2015, 10:27 PM
Noir, do you really care as much if 1,000 Syrians die in comparison to 1,000 Brits? If you care as much about foreigners as you do your own countrymen, then I applaud you, as you are indeed a saint.

I wouldn't go calling his dumb ass a saint. Abbey's the one that is correct. Of course we care more about people we know. Doesn't mean we don't care. A child is a child in MY book. They haven't grown up to be scumbags yet.

Matthew 18:6. "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

gabosaurus
09-03-2015, 10:43 PM

If people are dying and no one can help, then I am sad about it. Especially if they are children.
To me, a dying black child is as worth saving as a dying white child. Or a dying Christian child. Or a dying Muslim child.

The exception is if someone comes after a member of my family. Because they are going to die. Their life won't matter to me, regardless of who they are.
When I was doing background testing, a woman asked me if I could kill a child. I said that I would not hesitate to kill anyone who threatened me or a member of my family, regardless of their age or gender. She was greatly disturbed by this.

Perianne
09-03-2015, 10:59 PM
If people are dying and no one can help, then I am sad about it. Especially if they are children.
To me, a dying black child is as worth saving as a dying white child. Or a dying Christian child. Or a dying Muslim child.

The exception is if someone comes after a member of my family. Because they are going to die. Their life won't matter to me, regardless of who they are.
When I was doing background testing, a woman asked me if I could kill a child. I said that I would not hesitate to kill anyone who threatened me or a member of my family, regardless of their age or gender. She was greatly disturbed by this.

At work, the race or ethnicity or religion of someone plays no factor in the care I give. I have cared for many sick children. I am a professional who gives professional care.

Let us look at America in general. The death of Kate Steinle in San Francisco struck Americans hard. The death of a gangbanger in Chicago is just another day.

Here is my point: distance causes us some insulation from the pain. That distance may be physical or racial or whatever. Noir and others suffer tremendous pain for every Muslim and African who dies. I don't see how he can continue to live seeing how he suffers from the loss of every individual on the planet. The grief must be unbearable and continuous.

I don't know them and I don't suffer. That is the way it has to be.

Gunny
09-03-2015, 11:22 PM

Y'all are too hung up on skin color. A child is a child and we protect. That's who we are and what we do.

And don't talk about killing unless you've done it. No one knows what they are going to do until the shit hits the fan.

Everone's life matters and we don't spend our lives going around the world so y'all can just kill each other.

Jeff
09-04-2015, 12:25 AM
Y'all are too hung up on skin color. A child is a child and we protect. That's who we are and what we do.

And don't talk about killing unless you've done it. No one knows what they are going to do until the shit hits the fan.

Everone's life matters and we don't spend our lives going around the world so y'all can just kill each other.

Now that is the solid truth, people that have never even seen someone shot ( except on TV ) talking about how they would kill, it takes a certain kind of someone to pull the trigger.

Excellent post Gunny !!!

Noir
09-04-2015, 05:10 AM

I hope you are in some sense aware that the idea that you don't care as much in such a scenario is profoundly disturbing.

Black Diamond
09-04-2015, 05:29 AM
I hope you are in some sense aware that the idea that you don't care as much in such a scenario is profoundly disturbing.

So the holocaust of Sudan bothers you as much as if say Sheffield were wiped out tomorrow?

Noir
09-04-2015, 05:36 AM
So the holocaust of Sudan bothers you as much as if say Sheffield were wiped out tomorrow?

Apparently i'm in a minority opinion in a topic that in which I should never be the minority opinion, good going guys.

Black Diamond
09-04-2015, 05:53 AM
Apparently i'm in a minority opinion in a topic that in which I should never be the minority opinion, good going guys.

I find it difficult to believe that you fret about darfur to the same degree you would if the movie Threads came true.

Black Diamond
09-04-2015, 06:02 AM

Consider this:

When was the last time Britain was attacked to the degree America was on 9/11?

The Blitz?

Noir
09-04-2015, 06:33 AM
Consider this:

When was the last time Britain was attacked to the degree America was on 9/11?

The Blitz?

Right, let's see where this goes...

Gunny
09-04-2015, 09:25 AM
Right, let's see where this goes...

Where are you looking for it to go? Unlike you, the Brits belted up and fought one of the most amazing battles in history. Outnumbered 8-1 they donned their gear and got their asses in the sky. In Obsolete Hawker Hurricanes, no less.

Maybe you ought to remember where you came from and who gave you the right to be there.

Noir
09-04-2015, 11:41 AM
Where are you looking for it to go?

Somewhere that isn't 'who cares if person x dies cus they don't live in my country' would be a hope...though likely not a realistic hope given the rest of this thread.

Black Diamond
09-04-2015, 12:13 PM
Somewhere that isn't 'who cares if person x dies cus they don't live in my country' would be a hope...though likely not a realistic hope given the rest of this thread.

If you knew what it was like for your country to be attacked, you may know what the hell we are talking about. You might root for the home team a bit more.

DLT
09-04-2015, 12:23 PM

My daughter
My own
My dog

The "Black Lives Matter" is yet another lie the left gloms onto in order to push their leftist agenda. It's right up there with other leftist lies and memes like "Hands up, don't shoot", "Man causes global warming", "If you like your health plan you can keep your health plan", and various other BS they like to spew incessantly.

We all know that black lives don't matter to the left in places like Chicago, where black on black crime is rampant. And we all have seen how outraged the idiot left always is any time a black is killed by a white, especially if it's a whitey cop. But they care not a whit if a white is killed by a black. So this is just one MORE lie of theirs.

It's right up there with their pretenda caring about US military deaths....not surprisingly ONLY if or when there's a Republican in the White House. Notice how....quite magically, of course, the idiot left ceased to CARE how many of our US military were being killed overseas once Barack Hussein Obama slimed into the WH. Nor do they care any more about innocent civilian deaths caused by the US assassination drones sent by Barry. Funny how that works, eh?

DLT
09-04-2015, 01:30 PM
that seems to be the situation. especially when that numbnut bastard O'Malley had to apologize for saying "All Lives Matter".

"Had to" apologize?

Black Diamond
09-04-2015, 01:38 PM
"Had to" apologize?

Good point. I said it wrong. he should never have apologized. Total copout.

SassyLady
09-05-2015, 03:15 AM
All lives matter. But to what degree do they matter to me?

I do agree with Peri in that I "feel" differently when I hear about the death of different people. If it's a criminal I pretty much have to keep myself from doing a fist pump. If it's a child it bothers me more than if it's an elderly person.

When I hear about a tragedy in another part of the world it doesn't seem to "hit" me as much as a tragedy closer to home. If there is a child abducted in Maine it doesn't hit me as hard as when a child is abducted in my hometown.

The tsunami in the Indian Ocean was horrendous, but I "felt" the loss of life caused by Katrina more even though not as many died.

The death of any of our military or first responders hits me harder than the death of Joe Smith CEO, etc.

Why is this? Am I the only one that sees this in myself?

Gunny
09-05-2015, 06:20 AM

So get where does the part happen when you presume to judge others when you're about as dumb as it comes and twice as hypocritical? What I find disturbing is people like you, not those of us that actually care. Y'all always got some excuse why not.

You hurt a baby around me and it's on like Donkey Kong and you can dig my foot out of your ass for a reason. Your ambivalence is overshadowed only by the assholes that actually pull the trigger and kill some child. You just stand by, watch and do nothing. Then try to explain it away with some bullshit words. You lame fucks sit around thinking you have some God-given right to something when it is US that gives it to you. You weak fucks couldn't fight a war if someone gave you 1st grade directions.

Now, you want to know how I REALLY feel?

Perianne
09-09-2015, 09:10 AM
All lives matter. But to what degree do they matter to me?

I do agree with Peri in that I "feel" differently when I hear about the death of different people. If it's a criminal I pretty much have to keep myself from doing a fist pump. If it's a child it bothers me more than if it's an elderly person.

When I hear about a tragedy in another part of the world it doesn't seem to "hit" me as much as a tragedy closer to home. If there is a child abducted in Maine it doesn't hit me as hard as when a child is abducted in my hometown.

The tsunami in the Indian Ocean was horrendous, but I "felt" the loss of life caused by Katrina more even though not as many died.

The death of any of our military or first responders hits me harder than the death of Joe Smith CEO, etc.

Why is this? Am I the only one that sees this in myself?

No, you are not the only one. But some petulant little condescending wankers use that self-awareness as a way to make themselves look better in their own eyes. Remember, liberalism is all about telling others how they should feel and not about how things actually are.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-09-2015, 09:35 AM
Where are you looking for it to go? Unlike you, the Brits belted up and fought one of the most amazing battles in history. Outnumbered 8-1 they donned their gear and got their asses in the sky. In Obsolete Hawker Hurricanes, no less.

Maybe you ought to remember where you came from and who gave you the right to be there.

Damn sure one of the best posts I've read in a while!! --:beer: :salute:--Tyr

Gunny
09-09-2015, 09:54 AM

You want to play this?

Those actual MEN got their asses up in the sky in Hurricanes and Spitfires and gave your lame ass a life. Not that you have either earned nor deserve it.

You're a disgrace.

Noir
09-10-2015, 03:15 AM
You want to play this? Those actual MEN got their asses up in the sky in Hurricanes and Spitfires and gave your lame ass a life. Not that you have either earned nor deserve it. You're a disgrace.

Read the OP.

Black Diamond
09-10-2015, 04:17 AM
Read the OP.

And again..

If you'd been attacked the last 70 years maybe you would root for the home team a bit more. And maybe you'd fly the Brit flag instead of the faggot one.

Noir
09-10-2015, 04:33 AM
And again.. If you'd been attacked the last 70 years maybe you would root for the home team a bit more. And maybe you'd fly the Brit flag instead of the faggot one.

This thread was about people not caring about other people based on factors such as skin colour.

If you then wanna drag that out to being a topic about the battle of Britain etc. then i think you are over-reaching.