PDA

View Full Version : The 38 Companies That Donate Directly to Planned Parenthood Will Shock You

tailfins
09-03-2015, 08:21 PM
http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/21/meet-the-41-companies-that-donate-directly-to-planned-parenthood/

Here are the 38 companies that have directly funded Planned Parenthood.

Adobe
American Cancer Society
American Express
AT&T
Avon
Bank of America
Bath & Body Works
Ben & Jerry’s
Clorox
Converse
Deutsche Bank
Dockers
Energizer
Expedia
ExxonMobil
Fannie Mae
Groupon
Intuit
Johnson & Johnson
La Senza
Levi Strauss
Liberty Mutual
Macy’s
March of Dimes
Microsoft
Morgan Stanley
Nike
Oracle
PepsiCo
Pfizer
Progressive
Starbucks
Susan G. Komen
Tostitos
Unilever
United Way
Verizon
Wells Fargo

Perianne
09-03-2015, 09:20 PM
The number of companies that consistently pander to liberal causes amazes me.

Black Diamond
09-03-2015, 09:26 PM
yikes

gabosaurus
09-03-2015, 10:45 PM
How shocking that there are so many important companies that actually care about women's health care. :rolleyes:

tailfins
09-04-2015, 08:09 AM
How shocking that there are so many important companies that actually care about women's health care. :rolleyes:

And are OK with trafficking baby organs to do it......

bullypulpit
09-05-2015, 07:14 AM
The pogrom against Planned Parenthood is less about abortion...a tiny percentage of the services provided by PP and NEVER with government funds...than it is about an morally and intellectually bankrupt GOP attempting to arouse the mass of ignoratti that are its base.

fj1200
09-05-2015, 01:20 PM
The pogrom against Planned Parenthood is less about abortion...a tiny percentage of the services provided by PP and NEVER with government funds...than it is about an morally and intellectually bankrupt GOP attempting to arouse the mass of ignoratti that are its base.

Keep telling yourself that. I presume ignorance makes you feel better because it's not about government funds, it's about the treatment of human life.

jimnyc
09-05-2015, 01:37 PM
Keep telling yourself that. I presume ignorance makes you feel better because it's not about government funds, it's about the treatment of human life.

It's quite sad when we see someone that is a part of the medical community, someone who is so eager to protect a company that black markets dead bodies. A person from the medical community so eager to protect the right to KILL the unborn.

Typical for Democrats though, as far too many of them would even eat their babies if it helped their cause or helped elect a (D).

red state
09-05-2015, 02:00 PM
Thanks for this reminder, TailFins. I try to do as much business as possible with Hobby Lobby, Chickfile and LOWEs over Homo Depot but one never really knows and can easily run out of businesses to support.

Now, more than ever, I see "education" as the best source from which to combat this awful organization. As my Italian side wants to say: "Whatta you gonna do?!" Without TOTALLY living off the grid, you truly have no recourse but to aid these companies. I am with Verizon, do a lot of business on Groupon as a service professional and saw a few more that I could literally NOT do without. It gets to the point that you go freakin' mad trying to keep up with whom to punish and the ones needing/deserving loyal business.

Sad....

red state
09-05-2015, 02:02 PM
It's quite sad when we see someone that is a part of the medical community, someone who is so eager to protect a company that black markets dead bodies. A person from the medical community so eager to protect the right to KILL the unborn.

Typical for Democrats though, as far too many of them would even eat their babies if it helped their cause or helped elect a (D).

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap: Nuthin' to add......excellent post, sir.