PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jimmy!

OCA
07-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Lol did you cut Rahul the dothead loose? Something tells me he didn't listen to the no more pictures demand and you 86'd that idiot!:laugh2:

jimnyc
07-07-2007, 09:37 PM
Lol did you cut Rahul the dothead loose? Something tells me he didn't listen to the no more pictures demand and you 86'd that idiot!:laugh2:

No, sir! He's still a member in "good" standing. Although I believe he was miffed that I referred to a prior place he lived, and where he went to college here in the states (all in the polar bear thread). He thinks I got this info from his email address, but simple searches on "Rahul, India, Politics.." and a few other tidbits serves up his resume.

He DID ask to be banned since we asked him to change his avatar, which I denied. I'm not going to play his little games, and question/answer sessions - so I made it clear as I could that "I" don't like to play those little games.

He's been a bit scarce ever since. I guess he doesn't feel overly comfortably spouting off when there's a chance someone may know who he is. Not sure why, I don't give a damn who knows me, or anything about me - I've proved that time and time again over the years.

I have no "personal" beef with him, I just rather he be a contributing member, than a member who baits and plays games with those he debates with. He comes off as a troll, but I think deep inside he's capable of rational discussion, which is why he remains here in good standing. The only thing preventing him from posting now is himself.

Yurt
07-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Why is it some members here want "these" people off the board? Why not enjoy it the discourse? Do you really want a board that has only 10 or so members agreeing all the time?

Personally, I don't see the big deal with having these posters on this board. It is a board. And the fun begins when more than one mindset starts posting.

Its a board, let em all in. More fun.

nevadamedic
07-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Why is it some members here want "these" people off the board? Why not enjoy it the discourse? Do you really want a board that has only 10 or so members agreeing all the time?

Personally, I don't see the big deal with having these posters on this board. It is a board. And the fun begins when more than one mindset starts posting.

I couldn't agree more!

jimnyc
07-07-2007, 09:53 PM

Agreed, which is why I don't ban members when they request it. I said from day one, and I'll say it again, this board thrives on controversy and needs it. BUT, there's a fine line between a controversial poster and a troll. I don't think he's the latter, but he certainly looks for confrontation. That's cool with me, so long as he follows the rules here like everyone else. And that's exactly why he remains, and loosecannon, and Pshycho and a few others who's heads have been asked for.

I WANT THEM HERE. I WANT THEM TO POST. I just wish the "controversy" can remain civil, intelligent, thought provoking... and yes, we all know there will be heated moments.

Free speech still exists here, and always will, even for those that I myself find to be a nuisance, condescending or otherwise "out there". I will always remain loyal to every member here, liberal or conservative, donating member or not. There's a huge difference between "Jim" the poster and the "Jim" who has a vision as to how this board should be. Now if I could convince those against me that I am capable of separating the 2.

Look for a brief announcement sometime in the morning.

OCA
07-07-2007, 10:28 PM

Didn't say I wanted him banned just knew he'd had a testy exchange with Jimmy and then poof! gone. Wondered why.

Abbey Marie
07-07-2007, 11:09 PM
...Do you really want a board that has...members agreeing all the time?

Fat chance of that ever happening. :laugh2:

Yurt
07-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Didn't say I wanted him banned just knew he'd had a testy exchange with Jimmy and then poof! gone. Wondered why.

Sorry, misunderstood. :cool:

stephanie
07-09-2007, 12:24 AM

Gotta agree with Yurt on this one..

Even the last batch of libs that was here, though some(only my opinion)could be a big pain in the ass...

But sometimes, it did make for some interesting discussions...

Shoot, I should know....they ragged on me about 75% of the time....:laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-09-2007, 01:40 AM
I've never "asked" to be banned, jimmy. I certainly understand why some others here would request it and some others to even demand it. I could've said the same for them but you know that I haven't.

Agreed, which is why I don't ban members when they request it. I said from day one, and I'll say it again, this board thrives on controversy and needs it. BUT, there's a fine line between a controversial poster and a troll. I don't think he's the latter, but he certainly looks for confrontation. That's cool with me, so long as he follows the rules here like everyone else. And that's exactly why he remains, and loosecannon, and Pshycho and a few others who's heads have been asked for.

I WANT THEM HERE. I WANT THEM TO POST. I just wish the "controversy" can remain civil, intelligent, thought provoking... and yes, we all know there will be heated moments.

Free speech still exists here, and always will, even for those that I myself find to be a nuisance, condescending or otherwise "out there". I will always remain loyal to every member here, liberal or conservative, donating member or not. There's a huge difference between "Jim" the poster and the "Jim" who has a vision as to how this board should be. Now if I could convince those against me that I am capable of separating the 2.

Thanks for being fair, jimmy, and I will guarantee that I will promote the same type of fairness that you project and reserve other fairness for others as I see the propensities. The board has declined lately, as I see it, but your attitude remains strong as I saw many years ago on the other board. Hang in there with us, jimmy, or we'll certainly all hang separately.

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 01:48 AM
Actually Rahul is a pretty cool person if you get to know him.

Psychoblues
07-09-2007, 02:21 AM
BTW, jimcy, the name is Psychoblues. Psycho is just fine and I can even deal with Psicko as another poster caled me. But "Pshycho"?

That's ignorance showing though your otherwise brilliant head or disrespect getting out of hand. What's the deal?

stephanie
07-09-2007, 02:45 AM
BTW, jimcy, the name is Psychoblues. Psycho is just fine and I can even deal with Psicko as another poster caled me. But "Pshycho"?

That's ignorance showing though your otherwise brilliant head or disrespect getting out of hand. What's the deal?

This from a person who has called me Staphy.....for four 1/2 yrs....

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/DogLaughAnim.gif

I didn't mind Rahul.....
But, I understand where you were coming from Jimmy...
Gosh, that polar bear theard......
Shoot... the fluffy white bears, their doing just fine and dandy.....That thread about killed me......:laugh2:

Psychoblues
07-09-2007, 03:01 AM
No disrespect intended, staphy, and I explained it to you before and you indicated that you understood.

This from a person who has called me Staphy.....for four 1/2 yrs....

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268
/alaskamomma/DogLaughAnim.gif

I didn't mind Rahul.....
But, I understand where you were coming from Jimmy...
Gosh, that polar bear theard......
Shoot... the fluffy white bears, their doing just fine and dandy.....That thread about killed me......:laugh2:

Pissonya. You ain't shit but wrong anyway. Different deal altogether. Do you disagree? If so, I'll remind you of it later!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanie
07-09-2007, 03:07 AM
No disrespect intended, staphy, and I explained it to you before and you indicated that you understood.

Pissonya. You ain't shit but wrong anyway. Different deal altogether. Do you disagree? If so, I'll remind you of it later!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people.........just can't take...what they dish out.......

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/060786a0.gif

:cow::lmao::cool:

Psychoblues
07-09-2007, 03:18 AM
I know what you mean, staphy.

Some people.........just can't take...what they dish out.......

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/060786a0.gif

:cow::lmao::cool:

That's why you slowly back out of so many threads that you obviously mistakenly interject yourself, isn't it?

jimnyc
07-09-2007, 04:14 PM
I've never "asked" to be banned, jimmy. I certainly understand why some others here would request it and some others to even demand it. I could've said the same for them but you know that I haven't.

Never stated that you did. I was referencing you because others have asked that you be banned, and it wasn't going to happen without good cause. I was trying to make a point that we NEED controversy and that users won't get banned just because others don't like them.

Thanks for being fair, jimmy, and I will guarantee that I will promote the same type of fairness that you project and reserve other fairness for others as I see the propensities. The board has declined lately, as I see it, but your attitude remains strong as I saw many years ago on the other board. Hang in there with us, jimmy, or we'll certainly all hang separately.

Hmmmm..... okie dokie

Please forgive my typo, Lord Psycho!

No disrespect intended! I never set out to insult anyone, but if they push me I can be a nasty individual. :)

Can ya dig it, Psycho?

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Never stated that you did. I was referencing you because others have asked that you be banned, and it wasn't going to happen without good cause. I was trying to make a point that we NEED controversy and that users won't get banned just because others don't like them.

Hmmmm..... okie dokie

No disrespect intended! I never set out to insult anyone, but if they push me I can be a nasty individual. :)

Can ya dig it, Psycho?

I think we all can be nasty given the right situation.

Yurt
07-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Gotta agree with Yurt on this one..

Even the last batch of libs that was here, though some(only my opinion)could be a big pain in the ass...

But sometimes, it did make for some interesting discussions...

Shoot, I should know....they ragged on me about 75% of the time....:laugh2:

only one... :tinfoil:

stephanie
07-09-2007, 08:46 PM
only one... :tinfoil:

:laugh2::cheers2:

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 03:36 AM
Damn right I can dig it, jimnyc.

Hmmmm..... okie dokie

Can ya dig it, Psycho?

Are you saying that I haven't been pushed? Are you saying that my being a "nasty individual" from time to time isn't also justified? What are you saying?

stephanie
07-14-2007, 04:24 AM

Are you saying that I haven't been pushed? Are you saying that my being a "nasty individual" from time to time isn't also justified? What are you saying?

Me me me...

:laugh2::poke:

I i i

:boohoo::boohoo:

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 04:44 AM
Can't stand it, can you?

Me me me...

:laugh2::poke:

I i i

:boohoo::boohoo:

I wasn't talking to you. Are you in need of a hug? Call 1-800-FuckYou.

jimnyc
07-14-2007, 06:46 AM

Mr. Psycho, do you always read things that just aren't there?

Psychoblues
07-14-2007, 06:52 AM
I was just answering your own observation and communication, jimmy.

Mr. Psycho, do you always read things that just aren't there?

If you have a problem I'll be more than glad to discuss it with you, the board or anyone else that asks about it. Or, I can keep it private. Your choice.

jimnyc
07-14-2007, 06:59 AM
I was just answering your own observation and communication, jimmy.

If you have a problem I'll be more than glad to discuss it with you, the board or anyone else that asks about it. Or, I can keep it private. Your choice.

I have no problem. If I did I would have told you. Stop being so defensive, ya old goat! :)

Psychoblues
07-16-2007, 12:12 AM
I did most of my serious defense with an M-16, a Colt 45, hand to hand and knuckles to the ground, jimmy.

I have no problem. If I did I would have told you. Stop being so defensive, ya old goat! :)

Quit being so vindictive, you young lil' whippersnapper chickenhawk!!!!!!!!!!:salute: