PDA

View Full Version : MPD officer confronted by crowd, punched, police say

jimnyc
09-04-2015, 02:41 PM
Does anyone really feel that this is going to help relations between police and the communities? The talk among groups about police has started to become a trend of sorts, to get the police. Can't say for sure if any of the shootings are from such influenced folks, but more and more issues are arising when police are simply trying to do their jobs.

------

MADISON, Wis. -

A Madison police officer was confronted by a crowd and punched after a street fight on Prairie Road Wednesday night, according to a release from Madison police.

The officer stopped in the area of Prairie Road and Jacobs Way around 6:20 p.m. after spotting a large number of people in the street. He said that as he approached he saw a woman punch a man in the face, and he could see that the woman had a can of pepper spray.

The officer said that as he went to arrest the woman he was surrounded by a crowd that was voicing anti-police sentiments, including "We need to start killing these officers."

Police said the woman’s daughter was grabbing the officer while trying to free her mother. The officer said he tried to diffuse the situation by explaining to the crowd that the woman had just punched someone and was armed with pepper spray. Police said his words were ignored, and the struggle with the two people continued.

The older woman punched the officer in the face and grabbed him by the throat, according to the release.

The officer said he could see many in the crowd were recording the incident on their cellphones while some accused him of misconduct and using excessive force.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/MPD-officer-confronted-by-crowd-punched-police-say/35082128

LongTermGuy
09-04-2015, 02:51 PM
~ "The officer said that as he went to arrest the woman he was surrounded by a crowd that was voicing anti-police sentiments, including "We need to start killing these officers." ~

*Time to start making some...serious... strong adjustments on this "Yes we can" mind-set....enough with the Political correctness and handle the the `entitlement` bull shit....even if it means calling in the National Guard in all cities....it has to be done...otherwise it will never...EVER end...

Trump 2016! Cure for Leftist "made" Bullshit..and Ignorance...

Trump 2016! Jobs for all "Americans" who are willing to accept them...

Black Diamond
09-04-2015, 02:52 PM
We need a tough guy to get this under control.

LongTermGuy
09-04-2015, 02:55 PM

`Agree...throwing money away and "sensitivity" training doesnt seem to be working...

jimnyc
09-04-2015, 03:02 PM

I agree, and I think they should give them exactly what they're looking for. Send in other teams when there is a heavy presence, so that these "racist and abusive" cops don't harm them. Send in swat or other heavily armed teams to work as an in-between. Hopefully these folks will continue their actions, continue their words and hope to see different results. :)

Jeff
09-04-2015, 03:47 PM
I posted a rant from a black man this morning that is saying whites and police officers are no longer safe, that the blacks are at war and ready to kill. it is time to quit playing the pussy foot game and start taking the trash out. We all know this isn't all black folks that are doing these things, heck even most black thugs aren't stupid enough to kill a cop or kill a random white person, but a message must be sent, and to those that do kill, when a person is caught killing over nothing more than the NBPP pumping them up they should never make it to the patrol car and if they do it should have to make a trip to the ER before they hit the cop shop.

And the next time the NBPP comes in marching and chanting pigs in a blanket fry like bacon, or kill cops, open fire on these POS, they are garbage and don't deserve the air they breath, and before you left leaning folks start telling me how wrong I am, imagine the KKK marching and telling people to go out and kill blacks, and they are actually doing so( no I haven't heard where a KKK rally has caused folks to go out and commit murder, I am sure there are sicko's that have over the years but not like what is going on today ) white, black, yellow and green would be screaming for justice, no way would they get away with trying to get people to go out and kill. You read at least once a week where a young white thug is arrested because he had white supremacy pamphlets in his/her car, yes they usually have done something else as well but I don't think I have ever seen them actually ask for 10,000 volunteers to go out and kill, or any of the other trash the NBPP is screaming.

Hell folks are screaming for the world as we know it change because a racist POS killed a bunch of innocent black folks in a church and had taken a picture with a flag, so now the flags are to go away as well as basically anything to do with the civil war, and anything the blacks feel they don't like.