PDA

View Full Version : Gang member is allergic to "weird" white people

jimnyc
09-04-2015, 02:45 PM
This is awesome!! :laugh: What a maroon!

------

SEPTEMBER 4--A wonderfully quotable Florida gang member who tried to run from a cop after being found with marijuana explained that, “I don’t like white people touching me, white people do weird stuff.”

Officer Joseph May was at a Clearwater gas station early Tuesday morning when he was approached by Taurus Jabriel Brown, whom the cop recognized as “a gang member from the community I work in,” according to a police report.

Brown, 19, told May that he “would like to be a police officer one day.” The teen then shook hands with the cop, who noticed a marijuana blunt tucked behind Brown’s ear.

“Is this weed?” May asked. “How stupid are you?”

After being asked to place his hands behind his back, Brown reportedly “tensed, pulled away, and attempted to run out of the front door.” He did not get far, thanks to a takedown move executed by the Clearwater Police Department patrolman.

“Damn, man, all this for weed. Wow, bro, you must want to make an arrest,” said Brown, who added, “I’ll plead guilty, I’ll go to court and plead guilty, please don’t take me to jail. Can you tell the judge I plead guilty?”

When Officer May asked Brown why he tried to flee, the teen replied, “I don’t like white people touching me, white people do weird stuff.”

Asked by May to further expound on his thoughts, Brown said, “Nah, I’m playing. I let you catch me.” But he then added, “White people are weird as fuck, doe.”

Brown, pictured above, was charged with pot possession and obstruction, both misdemeanors. He remains locked up in the county jail on $300 bond.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/funny/white-people-are-weird-says-gang-member-456392

Jeff
09-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Hopefully some of those big white boys hear of this story and show him just how weird they can get. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
09-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Hmmmm....Well...​Intelligent "white people" dont care for baggy ass pants "black thugs" near them or even looking at them...hurts the eyes and the brain...seeing all the stupidity

Gunny
09-04-2015, 11:53 PM
This is awesome!! :laugh: What a maroon!

------

SEPTEMBER 4--A wonderfully quotable Florida gang member who tried to run from a cop after being found with marijuana explained that, “I don’t like white people touching me, white people do weird stuff.”

Officer Joseph May was at a Clearwater gas station early Tuesday morning when he was approached by Taurus Jabriel Brown, whom the cop recognized as “a gang member from the community I work in,” according to a police report.

Brown, 19, told May that he “would like to be a police officer one day.” The teen then shook hands with the cop, who noticed a marijuana blunt tucked behind Brown’s ear.

“Is this weed?” May asked. “How stupid are you?”

After being asked to place his hands behind his back, Brown reportedly “tensed, pulled away, and attempted to run out of the front door.” He did not get far, thanks to a takedown move executed by the Clearwater Police Department patrolman.

“Damn, man, all this for weed. Wow, bro, you must want to make an arrest,” said Brown, who added, “I’ll plead guilty, I’ll go to court and plead guilty, please don’t take me to jail. Can you tell the judge I plead guilty?”

When Officer May asked Brown why he tried to flee, the teen replied, “I don’t like white people touching me, white people do weird stuff.”

Asked by May to further expound on his thoughts, Brown said, “Nah, I’m playing. I let you catch me.” But he then added, “White people are weird as fuck, doe.”

Brown, pictured above, was charged with pot possession and obstruction, both misdemeanors. He remains locked up in the county jail on $300 bond.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/funny/white-people-are-weird-says-gang-member-456392

Sure ain't allergic to white peoples' tax money that pay his way, huh?

Voted4Reagan
09-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Walks up to a cop with a Blunt behind his ear...

Definitely a product of the Public School System..

Not a brain in his head!!!

Jeff
09-08-2015, 05:26 PM
Walks up to a cop with a Blunt behind his ear...

Definitely a product of the Public School System..

Not a brain in his head!!!

Funny story.

While living in SC I lived in a County that had 4 different school systems, the county was also like 85% black, in town it was closer to like 95% black, well 3 of the school systems where in and around town and yup where mostly black, Now out is the country it was more like 95% white ( yea the math is way off :laugh: but y'all get the point ) But to the point, downtown would come alive at night, yup all those folks that had night jobs out on the corner, hell the police wouldn't go into many of the neighborhoods unless they absolutely had to. Well guess what, all 4 schools had the same exact plans , same books same everything, but only one school produced decent students ( bet ya can't guess which one ) And everyone wanted to live in that one school district ( black and white alike ) by the time my kids got up in HS it was 50/50 ( black to white ) the area I lived in was still mostly white but white folks and blacks folks bought up land in that area so they had a address and could send there kids to school in that one district. See what I am getting at is it has nothing at all to do with Black or White or private or public schools, it is the child's home life, the kids in that one school district weren't smarter because their parents bought a acre of land nor where the kids dumber that lived in town, the difference was the home life the kids had.

hjmick
09-08-2015, 05:30 PM
Hell, I'm allergic to weird white people...

And weird black people...

And weird brown people...

And weird Asian people...

Weird people in general...

That's one reason my wife can't get me to go over to her brother's house, talk about weird white people...

Jeff
09-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Hell, I'm allergic to weird white people...

And weird black people...

And weird brown people...

And weird Asian people...

Weird people in general...

That's one reason my wife can't get me to go over to her brother's house, talk about weird white people...

I have the same issue with my in-laws :laugh: weird as hell, and now that you mention it, yea I am allergic. :laugh::laugh: