PDA

View Full Version : Kim Davis' lawyers will fight the contempt order

bullypulpit
09-05-2015, 07:31 AM
The sad thing here is that Ms. Davis was NOT arrested for practicing her religion. She was arrested because she violated a court order to cease and desist in her efforts to use her government office to impose her religious beliefs on others. But her fellow travelers are already screaming that her arrest is religious persecution as loudly as they can. As witnessed by The Huckster's support
"Kim Davis in federal custody removes all doubts about the criminalization of Christianity in this country. We must defend #ReligiousLiberty (https://twitter.com/hashtag/ReligiousLiberty?src=hash)!" - Mike Huckabee

It is not for Ms. Davis, Mike Huckabee or others of their ilk, to render judgement on others. After all, doesn't their Bible say,

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Matthew 7: 1-3

tailfins
09-05-2015, 08:31 AM
You only get to decide which laws to enforce if your name is Loretta Lynch or Eric Holder.

Bilgerat
09-05-2015, 10:04 AM
The sad thing here is that Ms. Davis was NOT arrested for practicing her religion. She was arrested because she violated a court order to cease and desist in her efforts to use her government office to impose her religious beliefs on others. But her fellow travelers are already screaming that her arrest is religious persecution as loudly as they can. As witnessed by The Huckster's support
"Kim Davis in federal custody removes all doubts about the criminalization of Christianity in this country. We must defend #ReligiousLiberty (https://twitter.com/hashtag/ReligiousLiberty?src=hash)!" - Mike Huckabee

It is not for Ms. Davis, Mike Huckabee or others of their ilk, to render judgement on others. After all, doesn't their Bible say,

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

You only get to decide which laws to enforce if your name is Loretta Lynch or Eric Holder.

On target Tailfins. If you're a liberal you get to ignore laws like DOMA, or immigration laws and create sanctuary cites so murderers can safely hide out.

bullypulpit
09-05-2015, 10:06 AM
deleted

bullypulpit
09-05-2015, 10:11 AM

:lol: :lame2:

It's not about deciding which laws to enforce. Ms. Davis is simply being dealt with in the manner accorded by law for her refusal to issue same gender couples as stipulated by a federal court order to do so. She is in contempt of court, and is being dealt with as anyone else who is in contempt of court would be. All of the breathless hyperbole from political windsocks like Ted Cruz, Piyush Jindal, Mike Huckabee and right wing-nut talking heads like Bryan Fischer aside, Ms. Davis' problems are not about the exercise of religious freedom. They are a direct result of her failure to do her job as instructed by the courts and in meeting the requirements and duties of the office voters of Rowan county elected her to do.

Bilgerat
09-05-2015, 10:15 AM
It's not about deciding which laws to enforce.

Oh? Then why isn't those who break (or ignore) laws like immigration or create sanctuary cities not arrested?

gabosaurus
09-05-2015, 10:26 AM
I find it intriguing that a woman with multiple husbands and illegitimate children is suddenly acting as though she has a social conscience. Too bad she is interpreting the word of Jesus the wrong way.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/02/kim-davis-denial-same-sex-marriage-licenses-not-what-jesus-do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

Gunny
09-05-2015, 11:03 AM

"yawn"

Way to twist the truth.

Forcing people to do something against their religious beliefs is a violation of the 1st Amendment. So YOU try measuring again.

jimnyc
09-05-2015, 11:14 AM
On target Tailfins. If you're a liberal you get to ignore laws like DOMA, or immigration laws and create sanctuary cites so murderers can safely hide out.

The country is currently under infestation. At every corner we are reminded of how well the Obama administration and the DOJ "uphold laws". I'd rather go back to threats of bed bugs and roaches than the filth sneaking in through our borders.

http://i.imgur.com/oNzYiWE.jpg

tailfins
09-05-2015, 11:47 AM
The country is currently under infestation. At every corner we are reminded of how well the Obama administration and the DOJ "uphold laws". I'd rather go back to threats of bed bugs and roaches than the filth sneaking in through our borders.

Good policy; bad presentation. Say no to human trafficking:

http://static01.nyt.com/images/2009/09/30/us/factory650.jpg

Or worse still:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/20/article-2016860-0D1637BD00000578-372_468x286.jpg

Black Diamond
09-05-2015, 12:01 PM
:lol: :lame2:

It's not about deciding which laws to enforce. Ms. Davis is simply being dealt with in the manner accorded by law for her refusal to issue same gender couples as stipulated by a federal court order to do so. She is in contempt of court, and is being dealt with as anyone else who is in contempt of court would be. All of the breathless hyperbole from political windsocks like Ted Cruz, Piyush Jindal, Mike Huckabee and right wing-nut talking heads like Bryan Fischer aside, Ms. Davis' problems are not about the exercise of religious freedom. They are a direct result of her failure to do her job as instructed by the courts and in meeting the requirements and duties of the office voters of Rowan county elected her to do.

I guarantee you the voters of Rowan county didn't elect her to hand out marriage licenses to gays and lesbians.

gabosaurus
09-05-2015, 12:03 PM
I guarantee you the voters of Rowan county didn't elect her to hand out marriage licenses to gays and lesbians.

The law states that she hand out marriage licenses to those who are legally entitled to them.

If I worked someplace that sold guns and declined to sell them, I would get fired. Davis should be fired for not doing her job.

tailfins
09-05-2015, 12:11 PM
The law states that she hand out marriage licenses to those who are legally entitled to them.

If I worked someplace that sold guns and declined to sell them, I would get fired. Davis should be fired for not doing her job.

There's not enough support to impeach her. While in jail, maybe they can stop feeding her or water board her until she relents. After all, there's no higher priority than social justice.

Black Diamond
09-05-2015, 12:16 PM

She can't be fired, but you already knew that.

tailfins
09-05-2015, 12:22 PM

Don't underestimate the Gabster's ignorance.

fj1200
09-05-2015, 01:10 PM

According to her oath they elected her to uphold the Constitution. They certainly didn't elect her to act as judge.

tailfins
09-05-2015, 01:12 PM
According to her oath they elected her to uphold the Constitution.

Which Constitution? The one that is a "living breathing document" that can be interpreted to mean anything or the REAL written Constitution?

fj1200
09-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Which Constitution? The one that is a "living breathing document" that can be interpreted to mean anything or the REAL written Constitution?

The only one we have.

Black Diamond
09-05-2015, 01:19 PM
According to her oath they elected her to uphold the Constitution. They certainly didn't elect her to act as judge.

Her oath doesn't necessarily have anything to do with why she was elected. And I dare say they would elect her tomorrow to "act as judge". Kentucky ain't California.

Black Diamond
09-05-2015, 01:20 PM
The only one we have.

That doesn't answer tail's question.

fj1200
09-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Her oath doesn't necessarily have anything to do with why she was elected. And I dare say they would elect her tomorrow to "act as judge". Kentucky ain't California.

Her oath is how she is supposed to act in her job. And you might be right but my opinion of Kentucky didn't go up with your assertion.

That doesn't answer tail's question.

Sure it does. Besides equal protection has been in there for quite some time and doesn't need a "living, breathing document" to get there. The only thing that changed is societies attitude on the subject of gay marriage.

Black Diamond
09-05-2015, 01:32 PM
Her oath is how she is supposed to act in her job. And you might be right but my opinion of Kentucky didn't go up with your assertion.

Sure it does. Besides equal protection has been in there for quite some time and doesn't need a "living, breathing document" to get there. The only thing that changed is societies attitude on the subject of gay marriage.

What about incestuous marriage? Shouldn't that be protected?

fj1200
09-05-2015, 01:34 PM
What about incestuous marriage? Shouldn't that be protected?

:facepalm99: AFAIK there are no laws granting incestuous marriage.

Black Diamond
09-05-2015, 01:37 PM

Oh I know. But why not? Where does it end? And would you fault someone for standing up against that? For breaking the law and saying no?

fj1200
09-05-2015, 01:40 PM
Oh I know. But why not? Where does it end? And would you fault someone for standing up against that? For breaking the law and saying no?

This is why people need to argue particular points and not move on from what if, what if, what if after acknowledging that, for example, yes the current reading of the Constitution states that yes, she is in violation of her duties.

And we can easily put in place particular restrictions without violating someone's "rights"

Black Diamond
09-05-2015, 01:52 PM
This is why people need to argue particular points and not move on from what if, what if, what if after acknowledging that, for example, yes the current reading of the Constitution states that yes, she is in violation of her duties.

And you didn't "what if" about conceal and carry permits and Mennonites? You said that was hypothetical. That is what my scenario is... For now.

tailfins
09-05-2015, 03:06 PM

There are no federal laws granting homosexual marriage. In fact, there's a federal law prohibiting it.

bullypulpit
09-05-2015, 03:33 PM

The discussion at hand is NOT about immigration. It is about a not-quite-bright individual using religious doctrine to justify their bigotry through the misuse of their elected office.

But to address the image you used Jimmy, depicting illegal immigrants as cockroaches is a de-humanizing tactic used by despots and right wing-propagandists throughout history to demonize a minority and justify their "extermination". Goebbels would be proud of you Jimmy. Dismissed.

bullypulpit
09-05-2015, 03:36 PM
There are no federal laws granting homosexual marriage. In fact, there's a federal law prohibiting it.

:lol::lame2:

The SCOTUS effectively overturned DOMA in its Obergefell v. Hodges decision.

jimnyc
09-05-2015, 03:38 PM
The discussion at hand is NOT about immigration. It is about a not-quite-bright individual using religious doctrine to justify their bigotry through the misuse of their elected office.

But to address the image you used Jimmy, depicting illegal immigrants as cockroaches is a de-humanizing tactic used by despots and right wing-propagandists throughout history to demonize a minority and justify their "extermination". Goebbels would be proud of you Jimmy. Dismissed.

I.Don't.Care.

People who repeatedly break the law and steal from our country are no different than cockroaches to me. You can compare me to whoever you want, I can take it big boy!

This is funny coming from someone who defends the killing of millions and millions of unborn babies. I won't dismiss you. You're far too much fun to beat up on, even if it is simpler than most.

bullypulpit
09-05-2015, 03:44 PM

Gotta wonder what would happen if a Quaker refused to issue a concealed carry permit to an NRA member on the grounds that such an action violated their religious beliefs. I can't help but think conservatives would be all in a kerfuffel about that particular decision made on religious grounds, based on God's law.

Gunny
09-05-2015, 03:47 PM

Try reading the law before attempting to quote it. You're a left-wing school teacher. Who cares if you get fired? California was the worst school system I ever had to endure. You can be a dumbass and teach school there.

bullypulpit
09-05-2015, 03:56 PM

Your attempt at argument fails as it presents an extreme example as a logical alternative, which it's not. There are sound biological rationales for prohibiting incestuous relationships, as anyone with any experience in animal husbandry will tell you.

tailfins
09-05-2015, 03:57 PM

That what conservatives get for listening to RINOs. DOMA was insufficient when RINOs insisted a Constitutional amendment was overkill. We are not too far away from having a Supreme Court that cancels or augments laws routinely at a leftist President's request.

bullypulpit
09-05-2015, 03:58 PM
Try reading the law before attempting to quote it. You're a left-wing school teacher. Who cares if you get fired? California was the worst school system I ever had to endure. You can be a dumbass and teach school there.

Really Gunny? Insults aren't argument. Dunno why, but I expected better of you.

Gunny
09-05-2015, 04:02 PM

When an insult is correct, like you're a dumbass, I think it's still correct.

jimnyc
09-05-2015, 04:20 PM

Wow, this coming from a man that doesn't toss around insults? :lol: I wouldn't make such a statement about you, because I know I talk smack with some, or you, because I'm cool like that. :) Sometimes I read posts like yours right here and shake my head and laugh at the same time. Or are you saying it's normal for someone to insult others, and then act surprised if someone else insults others? I'm confused, 'ol buddy of mine! :)

Either way, come give me a kiss!! :)

http://i.imgur.com/Zl0Fjd5.jpg

Black Diamond
09-05-2015, 04:56 PM
Your attempt at argument fails as it presents an extreme example as a logical alternative, which it's not. There are sound biological rationales for prohibiting incestuous relationships, as anyone with any experience in animal husbandry will tell you.

Planned parenthood could help with the problem you speak of. Got pregnant? No problem. And you obviously don't know what my argument is.

Black Diamond
09-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Wow, this coming from a man that doesn't toss around insults? :lol: I wouldn't make such a statement about you, because I know I talk smack with some, or you, because I'm cool like that. :) Sometimes I read posts like yours right here and shake my head and laugh at the same time. Or are you saying it's normal for someone to insult others, and then act surprised if someone else insults others? I'm confused, 'ol buddy of mine! :)

Either way, come give me a kiss!! :)

http://i.imgur.com/Zl0Fjd5.jpg

Good thing I hadn't just eaten. I would have to fly to New York and kick your ass. (I love hypotheticals, don't you?)

bullypulpit
09-05-2015, 05:18 PM
That what conservatives get for listening to RINOs. DOMA was insufficient when RINOs insisted a Constitutional amendment was overkill. We are not too far away from having a Supreme Court that cancels or augments laws routinely at a leftist President's request.

Let's cut to the chase...Shall we? What, exactly, is your argument against allowing same gender couples to marry?

bullypulpit
09-05-2015, 05:18 PM
Planned parenthood could help with the problem you speak of. Got pregnant? No problem. And you obviously don't know what my argument is.

And neither do you.

Black Diamond
09-05-2015, 05:23 PM
And neither do you.

Yes I do.

Gunny
09-05-2015, 05:41 PM
And neither do you.

You mean because fags are biologically inept? I think that covers it.

Maybe you might ought to quit taking sides with every idiot that comes across the block? But that would mean you'd have to grow a brain and vote for a real person, huh?

Give yourself a rest.

jimnyc
09-05-2015, 07:06 PM
Good thing I hadn't just eaten. I would have to fly to New York and kick your ass. (I love hypotheticals, don't you?)

You didn't like my picture and want to give me a big smooch? :laugh: :beer:

tailfins
09-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Let's cut to the chase...Shall we? What, exactly, is your argument against allowing same gender couples to marry?

America was founded on the Judeo-Christian ethic. God has blessed our nation for it. Starting with 9/11/01, God has begun to lift his hand of protection from our nation. Jerry Falwell was right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMkBgA9_oQ4

jimnyc
09-05-2015, 07:10 PM

Is their a point to this exercise? Nothing that is explained would be acceptable to you. Same goes with the rest of the liberal family. Some would say that civil disobedience is acceptable and necessary in our society in order to seek change. Some agree with that - until someone else does it seeking change they disagree with.

tailfins
09-05-2015, 07:16 PM
Is their a point to this exercise? Nothing that is explained would be acceptable to you. Same goes with the rest of the liberal family. Some would say that civil disobedience is acceptable and necessary in our society in order to seek change. Some agree with that - until someone else does it seeking change they disagree with.

If Christians were more like Muslims, there wouldn't be abortion and homosexual marriage.

jimnyc
09-05-2015, 07:21 PM
If Christians were more like Muslims, there wouldn't be abortion and homosexual marriage.

Not fully - Muslims believe abortion is OK so long as it's within the first 4 months.

But yes, they're not fond of homosexuals. People think this lady is bad for not issuing licenses? I saw a video last week where Muslims took 4 guys, tied hands behind their backs, and tossed them one by one over the side of a 4 story building - for the crime of being gay. I don't think any of them make it as far as marriage, at least not in Islamic ruled countries.

Black Diamond
09-05-2015, 07:39 PM

Well said.

tailfins
09-05-2015, 07:40 PM
Not fully - Muslims believe abortion is OK so long as it's within the first 4 months.

But yes, they're not fond of homosexuals. People think this lady is bad for not issuing licenses? I saw a video last week where Muslims took 4 guys, tied hands behind their backs, and tossed them one by one over the side of a 4 story building - for the crime of being gay. I don't think any of them make it as far as marriage, at least not in Islamic ruled countries.

Even India is more moral on this count. ELECTIONS MATTER!!

http://europe.newsweek.com/indias-first-gay-marriage-ad-sparks-new-battle-about-caste-328152

Until recently, India had made strides towards equality for LGBTQ citizens. Homosexuality was decriminalised in 2009, when Section 377 of the Indian penal code, which bans sexual acts "against the order of nature", was declared unconstitutional by the High Court of Delhi. However, in late 2013, the Supreme Court of India overturned that decision, recriminalising homosexual sex and, by association, the nation's millions of homosexuals.

But since the conservative Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) came to power in India in 2014, the issue has been given less attention, according to Gautam Bhan, a lawyer and prominent gay rights activist based in Delhi.

LongTermGuy
09-05-2015, 07:44 PM

>>>> Christians are nothing like muslim koran reading roaches....They have evolved...

*If pro-muslim Leftist were more like Americans...they will get it...

gabosaurus
09-05-2015, 08:01 PM
I don't understand the support for Davis. Who is clearly breaking the law.
I favor gun control. I don't feel anyone needs military style weapons. But I don't protest gun sales or sabotage gun shows because the law says people can have them.
Regardless of what anyone thinks about same sex marriage, it is now legal. There is no reason why a county official has an individual right to break the law.
You can't cherry pick laws you don't feel are right and decide to break them.

http://i.imgur.com/rjz3cjp.jpg

Gunny
09-06-2015, 12:11 AM
You wouldn't understand. Just like normal people don't understand you argument that supports nothing but the tyranny of the minority.

So all you got to do is be a fag, an illegal alien. black or anything other than the white people that built this Nation and you deserve more Rights than we do? Might want to rethink your lack of logic.

indago
09-06-2015, 03:51 AM
I don't understand the support for Davis.

Kim Davis took an oath, which included: "So help me God". In seeking God's help, it must be realized what God declared concerning the faggots, regardless the pervasive push by the faggots, and their ilk, for recognition of their faggotry within society. Kim Davis, then, realized that the Higher Law is greater than the Faggot Laws. It was a part of her oath of office to seek this guidance. She will probably sit in jail until she is relieved of her duties, at which time the judge will declare that there is no longer any merit in keeping her there and will dismiss her contempt of court citation and she will be free to go.

Since she has been true to her oath, she should sue all those who conspired to deprive her of her liberties.

Noir
09-06-2015, 05:08 AM
So all you got to do is be a fag, an illegal alien. black or anything other than the white people that built this Nation and you deserve more Rights than we do?

You're welcome to explain how having the same right to marry as a hetrosexual couple means they have "more rights".

Kathianne
09-06-2015, 05:56 AM

I could agree that quitting or being fired would be the normal way to go, unfortunately the government has made laws that 'protect' those seeking accommodations:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/09/04/when-does-your-religion-legally-excuse-you-from-doing-part-of-your-job/

When does your religion legally excuse you from doing part of your job? By Eugene Volokh (http://www.washingtonpost.com/people/eugene-volokh)September 4

Can your religion legally excuse you from doing part of your job? This is one of the questions in the Kentucky County Clerk marriage certificate case. But it also arises in lots of other cases — for instance, the Muslim flight attendant who doesn’t want to serve alcohol and who filed a complaint on Tuesday with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (http://michiganradio.org/post/muslim-flight-attendant-files-complaint-after-discipline-refusing-serve-alcohol) over the airline’s denial of an exemption.

The question has also arisen before with regard to:

Nurses who had religious objections to being involved in abortions (even just to washing instruments that would be used in abortions);
Pacifist postal workers who had religious objections to processing draft registration forms (https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=11303495795709437489);
A Jehovah’s Witness employee who had religious objections to raising a flag (http://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/4-2-12a.cfm), which was a task assigned to him;
An IRS employee who had religious objections to working on tax exemption applications (https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=4655296545602837728) for organizations that promote “abortion, … homosexuality, worship of the devil, euthanasia, atheism, legalization of marijuana, immoral sexual experiments, sterilization or vasectomies, artificial contraception, and witchcraft”;
a philosophically vegetarian (http://articles.latimes.com/1996-08-24/news/mn-37202_1_bus-driver) bus driver who refused to hand out hamburger coupons as part of an agency’s promotion aimed at boosting ridership;
and more.

It may be that she will prevail based upon state law, read the article-it's long. Time will tell.

Jeff
09-06-2015, 06:48 AM
I favor gun control. I don't feel anyone needs military style weapons. But I don't protest gun sales or sabotage gun shows because the law says people can have them.
Regardless of what anyone thinks about same sex marriage, it is now legal. There is no reason why a county official has an individual right to break the law.

http://i.imgur.com/rjz3cjp.jpg

Because you have no earthly idea what they are, as for the gun shows they are 100% legal so why would you have a issue with something that follows the law to the t ? :dunno: Unless of course once again you speak of something you know nothing about, got it. :thumb:

Gunny
09-06-2015, 08:35 AM
You're welcome to explain how having the same right to marry as a hetrosexual couple means they have "more rights".

That's not hard. We're normal functioning biological beings.

You ain't. What's the matter? Girls scare you so much and the pain's too deep for you to consider one?

I don't have a special right to be gay. YOU do. I don't have a special right to be bald and I don't have a special right to be white. You can be just about anything else and have a special right to be what you are, except white.

Noir
09-06-2015, 08:47 AM
That's not hard. We're normal functioning biological beings.

You ain't. What's the matter? Girls scare you so much and the pain's too deep for you to consider one?

I don't have a special right to be gay. YOU do. I don't have a special right to be bald and I don't have a special right to be white. You can be just about anything else and have a special right to be what you are, except white.

I'm sure what your saying makes sense to you, but there is a failure in communication here, because most of that is incoherent.

tailfins
09-06-2015, 08:52 AM

For starters, they have the judicial ability to retaliate against those who refuse to participate in their blasphemy.

Gunny
09-06-2015, 08:59 AM
I'm sure what your saying makes sense to you, but there is a failure in communication here, because most of that is incoherent.

There's no failure to communicate. It isn't about me making sese, it's about you foisting bullshit on normal people. It's about YOU not making any sense.

Dick pussy. Common sense and they go together. You poking some guy's ass DOES NOT.

Get a biology book. Male and female procreate the species. Faggots can't procreate anything but hemmoroids. The fact is, you just think you're stupid lifestyle is right because you can't admit being wrong.

So,in the end, I'm completely coherent and you're still a fucking fag.

Noir
09-06-2015, 09:11 AM
There's no failure to communicate. It isn't about me making sese, it's about you foisting bullshit on normal people. It's about YOU not making any sense.

Dick pussy. Common sense and they go together. You poking some guy's ass DOES NOT.

Get a biology book. Male and female procreate the species. Faggots can't procreate anything but hemmoroids. The fact is, you just think you're stupid lifestyle is right because you can't admit being wrong.

The content of your post has nothing to do with marriage, and specifically nothing to do with the refusal to sign civil papers because of a religious belief.

Gunny
09-06-2015, 09:15 AM

I'll tell you what ... you find one message board and one post I've been on where I defined myself by my sexual behavior. Good fucking luck. That disrespects my woman. I was taught better than that.

I'm incoherent? I don't define myself nor expect special excuses for my fucking behavior. When I go to jail at least I earn the trip. I don't make excuses nor want any special laws. I'm violent as Hell and I know if my lose my temper somebody's getting hurt. I guess we should have a special fucking law for pissed off motherfuckers. I should be protected against you lame fucks that piss me off, right?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2015, 09:21 AM
There's no failure to communicate. It isn't about me making sense, it's about you foisting bullshit on normal people. It's about YOU not making any sense.

Amen.. Some of us are just damn tired of being told that WE MUST ACCEPT HOMOSEXUALS AS NORMAL AND THE PERVERSION THEY ENGAGE IN TO BE A NORM!! IT IS NOT ...
It is a sexual perversion by any standard of decency and not to mention by any standard of reality and common sense!

They need to learn that none of them are going to force me to abandon my moral beliefs just to cater to their sick asses and neither is the damn Federal government. They both can kiss my ass.
Gays are not allowed on my property or around my family period!!
And if my son ever gets a damn gay teacher I will demand that my son be reassigned to another classroom.
If refused , then an attorney will then make my demand for me.. A fact..
Nobody on earth is going to teach my son that filthy perversion is ok!!!! AND I do mean-NOBODY!--TYR

indago
09-06-2015, 12:43 PM
The content of your post has nothing to do with marriage, and specifically nothing to do with the refusal to sign civil papers because of a religious belief.

Her instructions are right there within the oath that she took: So help me God

And we all know what God has declared concerning faggots

Gunny
09-06-2015, 03:46 PM

Any more BS you want to spread? Marriage is a religious institution. The state only claims it's about them so they can tax you. What a deal. We issue the license but the church has to marry you.

And now they want you gay fucks' money too. Get a clue. There's NOTHING civil about marriage except the state wanting your money for a license and knowing how to tax you.

SO try again, dumbshit.

And every time this baby smiles at me, you just fucking lose. Because I can make a baby girl. You and your little boyfriend can't make a damned thing. Except an abomination and a mess.

tailfins
09-06-2015, 03:50 PM
Any more BS you want to spread? Marriage is a religious institution. The state only claims it's about them so they can tax you. What a deal. We issue the license but the church has to marry you.

And now they want you gay fucks' money too. Get a clue. There's NOTHING civil about marriage except the state wanting your money for a license and knowing how to tax you.

SO try again, dumbshit.

And every time this baby smiles at me, you just fucking lose. Because I can make decades ago I could have made a baby girl. You and your little boyfriend can't make a damned thing. Except an abomination and a mess.

Fixed it for ya' ;)

Noir
09-06-2015, 03:53 PM

SO try again, dumbshit.

And every time this baby smiles at me, you just fucking lose. Because I can make a baby girl. You and your little boyfriend can't make a damned thing. Except an abomination and a mess.

As i said previously, it would probably be more preferable if the state had nothing to do with marriage, but in a case where it does it should not be picking faves based on religion.

Also, you've directed insults my way several times that imply that i'm gay, as a clarification - are you doing so as a oh-so-witty insult, or have you convinced yourself i am gay?

Noir
09-06-2015, 03:54 PM

Seems like the oath needs to change.

tailfins
09-06-2015, 03:56 PM
As i said previously, it would probably be more preferable if the state had nothing to do with marriage, but in a case where it does it should not be picking faves based on religion.

Also, you've directed insults my way several times that imply that i'm gay, as a clarification - are you doing so as a oh-so-witty insult, or have you convinced yourself i am gay?

The multi-color background on your photo raises the question whether you're a participant or just an enabler.

Noir
09-06-2015, 04:07 PM
The multi-color background on your photo raises the question whether you're a participant or just an enabler.

Yeah, your gods probably gonna kill a busload of folk in Broomsgrove for the perceived slight.

gabosaurus
09-06-2015, 07:57 PM

Sorry Gunny, but you are absolutely incorrect.
People who are not religious get married. No minister or church is involved. They get married in civil ceremonies. The marriage is just as valid and legal as those who get married in a church.
My sister and her husband got married in a special events place, then held the reception immediately thereafter. They are good people and their marriage is just as solid as yours.
Not every facet of life revolves around religion.

gabosaurus
09-06-2015, 11:20 PM
User friendly guide to the life of Kim Davis. :cool:

http://queerty-prodweb.s3.amazonaws.com/wp/docs/2015/09/queertykimdavisflowchart-517x670.jpg

Gunny
09-07-2015, 03:14 AM
People who are not religious get married. No minister or church is involved. They get married in civil ceremonies. The marriage is just as valid and legal as those who get married in a church.
My sister and her husband got married in a special events place, then held the reception immediately thereafter. They are good people and their marriage is just as solid as yours.

Actually, I'm absolutely correct and in case you missed it, I didn't bother mincing words. The marriage is NOT valid in the eyes of the church nor is it valid in MY eyes. It's an abomination. That's the whole point here. Y'all bitch and whine about moving statues and references to Christianity and cite the First Amendment; yet, it's surprisingly good enough for you went you want damned cake or force your beliefs onto our church.

The fact is MY Rights don't end where you arbitrarily decide yours begin. I can't be a God-fearing, gun-toting redneck without having cops crawling every orifice in my body; yet, a bunch of fags in g-strings with green faux hawks can tie up traffic for hours in downtown San Diego when all I wanted to do was get home so I could make dinner for my kids and I sure Hell didn't want them seeing THAT crap.

Only societies on their way down the shitter have allowed goofy-ass behavior like that. Greece and Rome? We're not first, we're just next. And you can try that "homosexuality didn't cause it" argument on someone else. It's the decedance of the behavior, not the behavior itself. People who define themselves by nothing more than sexual behavior are just stupid. Keep your aberrance out of my church and in your damned bedroom.

The fact is, you can't make a law that makes fags anything but biologically dysfuntional. They're misfits and allow some weird-ass beliefs to run their trains.

bullypulpit
09-07-2015, 07:33 AM
America was founded on the Judeo-Christian ethic.

No, it wasn't. This meme has been repeated so often and so loudly by the religious right that it has become accepted as fact by the less educated and encouraged by those who seek to gain by perpetuating this myth. Had America been founded on Judeo-Christian ethics, Christianity would have been established as the national religion. It wasn't, nor was Christianity mentioned, explicitly or implicitly, in the founding documents. Religion being mentioned only in the context of the 1st Amendment.

God has blessed our nation for it. Starting with 9/11/01, God has begun to lift his hand of protection from our nation. Jerry Falwell was right.

The only blessing bestowed upon our nation have ever been those of the men and women who have worked to better their lives and the lives of their children. No divine intervention required. The lifting of that blessing has been more the result of human short-sightedness, greed and stupidity. Again, no divine intervention.

ANd you never did answer the question. You just offered up the pablum the religious right has poured into you over the years and a video by a hateful old pecker-wood long since shuffled off this mortal coil.

Dismissed.

bullypulpit
09-07-2015, 07:40 AM

So, you can't manage to explicitly state your objections? Is this because there are no rational objections to letting same-gender couples marry? Or do your objections ring hollow and sound foolish, even to you?

bullypulpit
09-07-2015, 07:57 AM

Really...? And what might that be? As for her oath of office, it states:

"that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth, and be faithful and true to the Commonwealth of Kentucky so long as I continue a citizen thereof, and that I will faithfully execute, to the best of my ability, the office of .... according to law" - Section 228, Kentucky Constitution

And since the law now explicitly recognizes the right of same-gender couples to marry, as decided in Obergfell v. Hodges, Ms. Davis in her decision to deny same gender couples marriage licenses is...in fact...in violation of her oath of office.

Dismissed.

NightTrain
09-07-2015, 08:05 AM
No, it wasn't. This meme has been repeated so often and so loudly by the religious right that it has become accepted as fact by the less educated and encouraged by those who seek to gain by perpetuating this myth. Had America been founded on Judeo-Christian ethics, Christianity would have been established as the national religion. It wasn't, nor was Christianity mentioned, explicitly or implicitly, in the founding documents. Religion being mentioned only in the context of the 1st Amendment.

Wasn't it? Let's investigate.

Oh, that took Google 0.30 seconds.

First, the constitutional framers built their structure upon the foundation of Natural Law — a God-centered world view. On this the founders were in agreement. But "Natural Law" to the entire founding generation was defined as the "laws of the Creator." In a 1794 letter to the Massachusetts Legislature, Samuel Adams wrote, "In the supposed state of nature, all men are equally bound by the laws of nature, or to speak more properly, the laws of the Creator." This is precisely why "Congress shall make no law …" initiates the First Amendment. Freedom of speech, of press, of religion had been given by God and no government can legitimately remove it.

Second, it is interesting that the founders relied most heavily upon the Bible for their political justification for the Constitution. William Blackstone, Baron von Montesquieu and John Locke top the list of most-often cited theorists — all of whom believed that God's laws undergird civil law. But the founders quoted another volume much more prolifically than any other. Biblical quotations comprise 34 percent of all the source material offered by the founders!

Third, Supreme Court rulings for the entire first century of American existence boldly declared that "Christianity was a part of the common law of the land." In fact, the Constitution is only officially considered to be one of the fundamental laws of the United States. The Declaration of Independence is another and is so stated in the U.S. Code. As Samuel Adams put it: "Before the formation of the Constitution … this Declaration of Independence was received and ratified by all the states in the Union and has never been disannulled." The Declaration, which grounds our liberties upon God, was always considered to be interrelated to the Constitution in the same sense as articles of incorporation are related to the bylaws of a company. The Articles bring the entity into existence and the bylaws manage how that entity is to be run. Thus, the founders needed not place their sense of values in the Constitution since this had already been done in the Declaration.

Fourth, the Constitution does, after all, mention God. Article VII reads, "done in Convention … the Seventeenth Day of September in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America."

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/lifestyle/just-where-does-the-constitution-mention-god

I wonder, Bully Boy, what was the religious makeup of the Founding Fathers who attended the Constitutional Convention in 1787?

Of the 55 delegates to the 1787 Constitutional Convention, 49 were Protestants, and two were Roman Catholics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_Fathers_of_the_United_States

I suppose that the 51 Christians out of 55 delegates were probably thinking that Buddhism was the ticket to guide their construction of the brand new nation. Makes sense.

I am overwhelmed with your superior grasp on logic, as always.

Nonnie
09-07-2015, 08:50 AM

Gunny was correct, it was an ancient ritual, even before records began.

But now, it's just been turned into a social affair. What makes it worse, those who like to push brown putty up hill can marry, well, in their eyes and in the eyes of the law. To normal people, it's a sham.

indago
09-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Really...? And what might that be? As for her oath of office, it states:

"that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth, and be faithful and true to the Commonwealth of Kentucky so long as I continue a citizen thereof, and that I will faithfully execute, to the best of my ability, the office of .... according to law" - Section 228, Kentucky Constitution

And since the law now explicitly recognizes the right of same-gender couples to marry, as decided in Obergfell v. Hodges, Ms. Davis in her decision to deny same gender couples marriage licenses is...in fact...in violation of her oath of office.

Dismissed.

It, in fact, was not! (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?51537-Kim-Davis-lawyers-will-fight-the-contempt-order&p=762049#post762049)

Gunny
09-07-2015, 10:26 AM
It, in fact, was not! (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?51537-Kim-Davis-lawyers-will-fight-the-contempt-order&p=762049#post762049)

Let's drive him into the dirt now and get it over with, :)

The Federal oath of enlistment has NOTHING to do with state law. See the difference? Federal? State? See the obvious difference? You can't even make a 10th Amendment claim here which your hypocritical ass is trying to do.

So, try the fuck again. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too like the leftwingnut you wish you were. Hell, at least they try to present some form of logical, loser argument. You on the other hand just got to loser status with your lame shit.

So, if a state gets to determine everything,why can't the people of state say marriage is between a man and a woman? Want me to keep going. or does that slam dunk your loser ass good enough?

DragonStryk72
09-07-2015, 02:34 PM

She can, however impeached. While there is not currently enough support to impeach her, it's eventually going to happen. Continuing legal issues over her refusal to obey the law, and refusal to step down from the post, will have the eventual result of dismissal. The state is not served by employing someone to distribute marriage licenses who is unable to do so.

Fact of the matter is, Kim Davis is just not a heroine. It's just stubborness, and Christ already gave her the capacity to remain true as Christian while performing her job.

"Render unto Caesar, that which is Caesar's. Render unto God, that which is God's"

The specific instance was over temple tithes vs. paying the Roman tax, but the point stands. God isn't expecting you to live in a state of constant legal suffering for your faith.

As well, we're, again, not talking about religious marriage. We're talking about a contract between two consenting adults.

Gunny
09-07-2015, 03:06 PM
She can, however impeached. While there is not currently enough support to impeach her, it's eventually going to happen. Continuing legal issues over her refusal to obey the law, and refusal to step down from the post, will have the eventual result of dismissal. The state is not served by employing someone to distribute marriage licenses who is unable to do so.

Fact of the matter is, Kim Davis is just not a heroine. It's just stubborness, and Christ already gave her the capacity to remain true as Christian while performing her job.

"Render unto Caesar, that which is Caesar's. Render unto God, that which is God's"

The specific instance was over temple tithes vs. paying the Roman tax, but the point stands. God isn't expecting you to live in a state of constant legal suffering for your faith.

As well, we're, again, not talking about religious marriage. We're talking about a contract between two consenting adults.

She won't win. But she's taking a stand.

We're ALL God's children. Caesar was not.

I don't care about Kim Davis anymore than anyone else, but she's not backing down. You know, that thing
we used to do back in the day when we were allowed to have balls?

Don't blame her for doing what you are afraid to.

fj1200
09-08-2015, 09:18 AM
And you didn't "what if" about conceal and carry permits and Mennonites? You said that was hypothetical. That is what my scenario is... For now.

Point taken. However I was offering a "what if" based on a constitutional question you jumped from constitutional to society. But to your "what if," why do we ban incestuous relationships? I just don't buy into the slippery slope argument here and I don't think it's happened in other countries that have moved to accept gay marriage earlier than we have.

fj1200
09-08-2015, 09:26 AM
I could agree that quitting or being fired would be the normal way to go, unfortunately the government has made laws that 'protect' those seeking accommodations:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/09/04/when-does-your-religion-legally-excuse-you-from-doing-part-of-your-job/

It may be that she will prevail based upon state law, read the article-it's long. Time will tell.

Sometimes people just shouldn't have that particular job.

fj1200
09-08-2015, 09:29 AM
... or around my family period!!

Presumably you never go out in public then.

Perhaps you don't. I'm pretty sure "faggots" is not in the Bible.

fj1200
09-08-2015, 09:31 AM

You two should look past your dislike for each other and see through to what you can agree on.

:kumbaya:

:)

tailfins
09-08-2015, 09:38 AM
Presumably you never go out in public then.

The Bible uses "abomination". That works for me. I'm against marriage being an abomination. Or if you prefer, we could call them Sodomites.

indago
09-08-2015, 09:42 AM

Perhaps I do! "I'm pretty sure" we all know what we're talking about here, or maybe your comprehension is failing you again...

fj1200
09-08-2015, 09:47 AM
The Bible uses "abomination". That works for me. I'm against marriage being an abomination. Or if you prefer, we could call them Sodomites.

I don't disagree that some use that interpretation. And you would have to include many more than gay people if you would like to use the term "sodomite."

Perhaps I do! "I'm pretty sure" we all know what we're talking about here, or maybe your comprehension is failing you again...

You do realize that this line you use over and over isn't exactly an argument don't you? Perhaps if you're so concerned with word usage you could move away from your hate-based language and actual discussion.

Noir
09-08-2015, 09:49 AM
You two should look past your dislike for each other and see through to what you can agree on.

I think Gunny would rather throw me off a bridge.
But i do extend what few olive branches i have from time to time, so he knows we're not so different after all ^,^

indago
09-08-2015, 09:59 AM
You do realize that this line you use over and over isn't exactly an argument don't you? Perhaps if you're so concerned with word usage you could move away from your hate-based language and actual discussion.

If you don't like what you see, don't look!

fj1200
09-08-2015, 12:49 PM
If you don't like what you see, don't look!

It helps me make superior arguments when I see the inferior ones. :poke:

namvet
09-08-2015, 12:55 PM
well she's free

A federal judge on Tuesday ordered the Kentucky clerk who refused to issue marriage licenses to gay couples to be released from jail -- a development that came as Kim Davis' case also drew the personal attention of Republican presidential candidates.

link (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/08/jailed-kentucky-clerk/?intcmp=hpbt1)

I guess someone here can explain to me why she was denied bail

fj1200
09-08-2015, 12:56 PM
I guess someone here can explain to me why she was denied bail

I would guess you can't bail out of a contempt order.

namvet
09-08-2015, 12:59 PM
I would guess you can't bail out of a contempt order.

this is hope and change era. the laws are are in the stool

fj1200
09-08-2015, 01:00 PM
this is hope and change era. the laws are are in the stool

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that there is a real answer. :)

Gunny
09-08-2015, 01:00 PM

If I disliked him I wouldn't speak to him. The difference between me and those people label as liberal I have no problem with freedom of speech. I have a problem with people forcing their lifestyles in others; which, begs the question, wher do might rights end and yours begin?

As it stands, all you got to do is be weird and you have more rights than normal people. Every special law that gives a special interest group special rights over others is unconstitutional.

SO, should I get some special rights because what's left of my hair is curly? Or because I can actually see my belt buckle? You can weigh 400 pounds and bitch about my smoking but you got a better chance of dying young than I do. Try pushing away from stuffing your face at the table.

But their lies apply and those of us that just mind our own business don't get a word in.

fj1200
09-08-2015, 01:03 PM
Every special law that gives a special interest group special rights over others is unconstitutional.

I would agree but that isn't the case here. If the state is going to recognize marriage then anyone who is able to meet that definition should be treated equally.

namvet
09-08-2015, 01:22 PM
can he legally with hold bail ?? he say:

U.S. District Court Judge David Bunning has said he jailed Davis without bail in an effort to force her to comply on the U.S. Supreme Court ruling this summer legalizing gay marriage nationally. Allowing her to pay a fine wouldn't have worked, Bunning said, because Davis has a large group of supporters willing to cover the cost.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/kentucky-clerk-bail-gay/2015/09/06/id/673857/#ixzz3lAkNv6kg

this stinks like a whorehouse at low tide. she committed NO crime, for fucks sake they let killers post bail until their trial. she should have been allowed bail. then throw the god damned fuckin' judge in jail and throw away the key

namvet
09-08-2015, 01:47 PM
old skank. she's ready for the nursing home. time for your laxative grandma???

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/bjvqdedpzfuaebjrpyvk.jpg

Black Diamond
09-08-2015, 02:05 PM
old skank. she's ready for the nursing home. time for your laxative grandma???

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/bjvqdedpzfuaebjrpyvk.jpg

she will retire with just enough time for obama to replace her with another baby killing left-wing extremist.

tailfins
09-08-2015, 02:12 PM
she will retire with just enough time for obama to replace her with another baby killing left-wing extremist.

Not if the GOP Senate grows a pair, refusing to vote on a replacement before the election.

Black Diamond
09-08-2015, 02:20 PM
Not if the GOP Senate grows a pair, refusing to vote on a replacement before the election.
Like I said....

And Ginsburg was confirmed 98-2

fj1200
09-08-2015, 03:39 PM
she committed NO crime...

She defied a court order. She could have gotten out at any time by agreeing to comply with said.

Gunny
09-08-2015, 03:46 PM
I would agree but that isn't the case here. If the state is going to recognize marriage then anyone who is able to meet that definition should be treated equally.

It is the case. I will grant you her chosen profession doesn't help. but in the end, it still boils down to losers forcing their minority beliefs on the mamroity and they're dumb enough to listen to promises from rich leftist liars.

The state doesn't have the right to recognize marriage which is a religious term. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. No one-way street here except idiots allow the hypocricy to happen.

fj1200
09-08-2015, 03:49 PM
The state doesn't have the right to recognize marriage which is a religious term.

I might agree with that but at the risk of semantics, the state has co-opted a religious term and granted it secular status. The State should not be in the business of regulating interpersonal relationships.

Gunny
09-08-2015, 04:33 PM
I might agree with that but at the risk of semantics, the state has co-opted a religious term and granted it secular status. The State should not be in the business of regulating interpersonal relationships.

Agreed.

namvet
09-08-2015, 04:43 PM
She defied a court order. She could have gotten out at any time by agreeing to comply with said.

that's right. I forgot Christian morals and values are not allowed here anymore. if this is a Muslim he gets off free to spread his hate. laws do not apply to him. we must not hurt his feelings

fj1200
09-08-2015, 04:59 PM
that's right. I forgot Christian morals and values are not allowed here anymore. if this is a Muslim he gets off free to spread his hate. laws do not apply to him. we must not hurt his feelings

Yeah, this isn't really a Muslim thread surprisingly enough. But she's more than welcome to practice her Christian values but that isn't a factor in her job. If she feels she can't wield her rubber stamp in line with those then she can resign freely.

namvet
09-08-2015, 06:36 PM
Yeah, this isn't really a Muslim thread surprisingly enough. But she's more than welcome to practice her Christian values but that isn't a factor in her job. If she feels she can't wield her rubber stamp in line with those then she can resign freely.

it is all about kissing assholes and suckin' dicks. glad I don't live in the city anymore

tailfins
09-08-2015, 07:29 PM
Kim Davis has been released.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/08/jailed-kentucky-clerk

Kathianne
09-08-2015, 08:00 PM
If you saw my post regarding Volokh there is a way.

namvet
09-08-2015, 08:32 PM
looks like to me by putting her in Jail has now turned her into a martyr. exactly what the faggots don't want. especially in view of the massive support she got. tsk task
were there options?? how about preventing her from issuing license. period. the Judge screwed the pooch on this one. but then like all judges he's been bought and paid for. ill ignore the law. for a price

DragonStryk72
09-09-2015, 02:12 AM
looks like to me by putting her in Jail has now turned her into a martyr. exactly what the faggots don't want. especially in view of the massive support she got. tsk task
were there options?? how about preventing her from issuing license. period. the Judge screwed the pooch on this one. but then like all judges he's been bought and paid for. ill ignore the law. for a price

Well, seeing as how she got every non-Jail option that the judge could come up with, there wasn't much option left but to do jail for the absolute refusal to abide by the court order.

She wouldn't even let her deputies, who were willing to do the licenses, do them. The judge did not break the law. He jailed her for violation of a court order, which is perfectly legal. He also did it as an absolute last resort, when it was clear she wouldn't budge at all, nor even let anyone else budge.

So now, public pressure will end up with her being impeached, and as we've seen, she'll preen for the crowd. Because that's what Christianity is all about, stubborn refusal to work with people, unwillingness to employ understanding, judging everyone (It's a heaven or hell offense, is in fact a judgment, as God has been pretty quiet on the matter. Yeah, he said don't do it, but there's a lot of shit He said not to do, and we almost all do anyway.), and pride.

bullypulpit
09-09-2015, 04:33 AM
A Muslim flight attendant was suspended for refusing to serve alcoholic beverages, and Mike Huckabee leaps to her defense.
(http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/08/muslim-flight-attendant-suspended-for-refusing-to-serve-alcohol-files-federal-complaint/)
What...? He didn't...? Oh...she wasn't "Christian". Ya see kids this whole right wing-nut charade about freedom of religion is just that. A charade. It's about imposing a very narrow and rather twisted interpretation of Christianity upon society as whole. It draws more from the Old Testament than from the Word, the Good News of Jesus' teachings...which is, after all the basis of Christianity, right?

And you have unscrupulous and cynical politicians, and others, who would use this corrupted interpretation of Christianity to appeal to the benighted illiterati that are their political base. This whole Kim Davis kerfuffel isn't about "freedom of religion' as the right wing-nut punditocracy claims. It is about the freedom to impose a certain, rather noxious variety of religious doctrine on the rest of us. If the religious and political right in this country was truly invested in protecting the freedom of religion, they would be fighting just as fervently for freedom from religion. After all, freedom of religion necessarily entails freedom from religion.

Gunny
09-09-2015, 05:11 AM
A Muslim flight attendant was suspended for refusing to serve alcoholic beverages, and Mike Huckabee leaps to her defense.
(http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/08/muslim-flight-attendant-suspended-for-refusing-to-serve-alcohol-files-federal-complaint/)
What...? He didn't...? Oh...she wasn't "Christian". Ya see kids this whole right wing-nut charade about freedom of religion is just that. A charade. It's about imposing a very narrow and rather twisted interpretation of Christianity upon society as whole. It draws more from the Old Testament than from the Word, the Good News of Jesus' teachings...which is, after all the basis of Christianity, right?

And you have unscrupulous and cynical politicians, and others, who would use this corrupted interpretation of Christianity to appeal to the benighted illiterati that are their political base. This whole Kim Davis kerfuffel isn't about "freedom of religion' as the right wing-nut punditocracy claims. It is about the freedom to impose a certain, rather noxious variety of religious doctrine on the rest of us. If the religious and political right in this country was truly invested in protecting the freedom of religion, they would be fighting just as fervently for freedom from religion. After all, freedom of religion necessarily entails freedom from religion.

It doesn't have anything to do with "rightwingers" . Take a trip down South, bubba. I was raised in a church full of DEMOCRAT Southern Baptists.

The only people trying to force anything here are progressive leftists who find fault in anyone not toeing their line. You ARE EXACTLY what you accuse the right of being. AN obnoxious ass trying to force your beliefs down our throats. It's just obvious to anyone with a brain and to think like a progressive leftist you'll have to remove half of mine. That way I don't have to think. Cuz y'all got people like ass-backward Obama to tell you what to think and the MSM so far up his ass he has to open his mouth for them to tie their shoes.

Now that I'm done with what I think of you and your hypocritical BS, I have mixed emotions about this because she DOES have a government job. Real people in the real world don't force their beliefs on others. That goes for BOTH the fags and the Christinas and all this crap is about is progressive leftwingnuts forcing their crap down everyone else's throats. SO why don't you try practicing what you preach?

That isn't how you do that act though, is it? You go where you know you aren't wanted and force the issue. So you don't really care about two fags accomplishing the mission what you care about is making a big damned deal about where they CAN'T do it.

Blow smoke up someone else's ass.

indago
09-09-2015, 06:26 AM
It's a heaven or hell offense

Actually, NO! It is written: "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." — 1 John 1:9

REPENT

The problem is, there is no repentance. The faggots prefer to wallow in their faggotry, and not only that, to shove it in our face.

namvet
09-09-2015, 08:08 AM
Well, seeing as how she got every non-Jail option that the judge could come up with, there wasn't much option left but to do jail for the absolute refusal to abide by the court order.

She wouldn't even let her deputies, who were willing to do the licenses, do them. The judge did not break the law. He jailed her for violation of a court order, which is perfectly legal. He also did it as an absolute last resort, when it was clear she wouldn't budge at all, nor even let anyone else budge.

So now, public pressure will end up with her being impeached, and as we've seen, she'll preen for the crowd. Because that's what Christianity is all about, stubborn refusal to work with people, unwillingness to employ understanding, judging everyone (It's a heaven or hell offense, is in fact a judgment, as God has been pretty quiet on the matter. Yeah, he said don't do it, but there's a lot of shit He said not to do, and we almost all do anyway.), and pride.

and the options were???

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Seems like the oath needs to change.

Seems to me thats for the people living there to decide. Also a states right matter.
Some liberal piece of shit judge in D.C. has no Constitutional authority to interfere in that local matter.
Just as neither does that tyrant wanna be -the stinking traitor obama..
Only judge thats gonna dictate my moral stand I'll see after I am dead and gone , the others here on earth can just kiss my patriotic ass!-Tyr

namvet
09-09-2015, 08:29 AM
Actually, NO! It is written: "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." — 1 John 1:9

REPENT

The problem is, there is no repentance. The faggots prefer to wallow in their faggotry, and not only that, to shove it in our face.

in the Bible is in Genesis 19:1-13. The wicked men of Sodom attempted a homosexual rape of two messengers from God who had come to visit Lot. As a result of this and other widespread wickedness, God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah in a storm of fire and brimstone.The next two mentions are in Leviticus
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. (NKJ, Leviticus 18:22)
If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. (NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)

how many did he put to death with AIDS ??

namvet
09-09-2015, 08:30 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2823vch.jpg

they got it right. just the wrong way of doing it

Perianne
09-09-2015, 08:42 AM
in the Bible is in Genesis 19:1-13. The wicked men of Sodom attempted a homosexual rape of two messengers from God who had come to visit Lot. As a result of this and other widespread wickedness, God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah in a storm of fire and brimstone.The next two mentions are in Leviticus
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. (NKJ, Leviticus 18:22)
If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. (NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)

In your view, does God view women laying with women in the same way He views men laying with men? Is there scripture about women in the same way?

namvet
09-09-2015, 09:14 AM
In your view, does God view women laying with women in the same way He views men laying with men? Is there scripture about women in the same way?

Romans 1:26-27 (http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Rom%201.26-27) puts this invalid assumption to rest: “Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts.Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.” Clearly, this passage puts lesbianism on equal ground with male homosexuality. Lesbianism is described as women exchanging natural relations (with men) for unnatural relations (with women). According to the Bible, being a lesbian is just as sinful as being a homosexual male.

not my view, gods

fj1200
09-09-2015, 09:51 AM
it is all about kissing assholes and suckin' dicks. glad I don't live in the city anymore

I wouldn't know about that; perhaps you lived in a different city. :dunno:

I don't recall. I'll try and search for it.

Seems to me thats for the people living there to decide. Also a states right matter.
Some liberal piece of shit judge in D.C. has no Constitutional authority to interfere in that local matter.
Just as neither does that tyrant wanna be -the stinking traitor obama..
Only judge thats gonna dictate my moral stand I'll see after I am dead and gone , the others here on earth can just kiss my patriotic ass!-Tyr

:rolleyes: That boat sailed when the Federal made marriage a governmental matter. I'm pretty sure that you enjoyed the Federal benefits when it was for you.

Truth Detector
09-09-2015, 09:54 AM

How trite coming from someone who appears to be fine with jurists creating law from the bench.

Ever hear of separation of powers? When was it okay to invent laws from the bench....or determine them to be moot because an activist jurists doesn't like the laws?

Truth Detector
09-09-2015, 09:55 AM

BINGO!!! :clap:

Truth Detector
09-09-2015, 10:00 AM

So you're okay when jurists create or destroy laws from the bench. So when there is a Conservative stacked bench that declares Obamacare unconstitutional, you'll be all for it because, after all, that is the law as divined by Scotus right? When they overturn Roe v Wade and kill abortion on demand, you'll be all for it because, after all, that is the law as divined by Scotus right?

Or, perhaps you have convinced yourself that Scotus will never lean Conservative?

In in your Socialist Fadcist mind, you probably believe that Government is good, BUT, only when your "deciders" are in control right?

Truth Detector
09-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Gotta wonder what would happen if a Quaker refused to issue a concealed carry permit to an NRA member on the grounds that such an action violated their religious beliefs. I can't help but think conservatives would be all in a kerfuffel about that particular decision made on religious grounds, based on God's law.

I find this argument weak and stupid; where does the bible say concealed guns are bad?

What you will find in the bible are passages defining marraige as being between a man a d a woman and the abomination of homosexuality.

Truth Detector
09-09-2015, 10:06 AM

Im sorry goose stepping Liberal Fascist; but once you have defined marraige as being whatever you want it to mean or only about love, incestuous relations based on Love, OR, polygamous relations based on the same definition are LEGAL.

Unless, of course, you goose stepping Liberal Fascists have divined yourselves as the ultimate "deciders" of what love is along with the true meaning of marraige as defined by YOU.

Truth Detector
09-09-2015, 10:12 AM

Because it trivializes the true purpose of marraige and makes a mockery of the religious beliefs that surround it.

This issue was purely a LEGAL argument that could have easily been settled by civil unions and taking marraige out of our Government. But that wasn't good enough for the goose stepping anti-Christian Liberal Fascists and theur gay agenda allies; they want to trivialize a sacred institution for no other reason than to give homosexuality, an abnormality, legitimacy.

i wish you goose stepping Liberal Fascists weren't so dishonest. It's like pretense that the defense of planned parenthood and the murder of black babies isn't about race, but about a woman's choice.

fj1200
09-09-2015, 10:15 AM

I think most commentators agree, even conservative ones, that the sin was one of a lack of hospitality. Jesus:

14 (http://biblehub.com/matthew/10-14.htm)"Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. 15 (http://biblehub.com/matthew/10-15.htm)"Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.

Romans 1:26-27 (http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Rom%201.26-27) puts this invalid assumption to rest: “Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts.Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.” Clearly, this passage puts lesbianism on equal ground with male homosexuality. Lesbianism is described as women exchanging natural relations (with men) for unnatural relations (with women). According to the Bible, being a lesbian is just as sinful as being a homosexual male.

not my view, gods

What is your take on the context of the passage and its condemnation of a depraved Roman society overall? Do you feel that the translators made the correct translation of malakos and arsenokoites? I submit to you that what you believe the bible condemns is not necessarily gay activity.

fj1200
09-09-2015, 10:21 AM
How trite coming from someone who appears to be fine with jurists creating law from the bench.

Ever hear of separation of powers? When was it okay to invent laws from the bench....or determine them to be moot because an activist jurists doesn't like the laws?

I don't think jurists should make laws from the bench but that isn't what happened here. Multiple states made laws, SCOTUS just mandated they be applied equally. Do you believe the jurists "made law" when they decided Loving?

Because it trivializes the true purpose of marraige...

What is that purpose?

Truth Detector
09-09-2015, 10:25 AM

That's because goose stepping Liveral Fascist think it's okay to stomp on religious liberties by destroying Christian businesses and getting people jailed or fired if they don't kowtow to an anti-Christian gay agenda.

Wrong; you favor limiting law abiding citizens second amendment rights through gun control laws. You see, laws don't prevent criminals from getting guns. But you naive low information liberals seem to have convinced yourself that criminals obey laws and the police always PREVENT criminals from stealing your property or committing murder.

I own several "military" style weapons; try and take them.

Regardless of what anyone thinks about same sex marriage, it is now legal.

Translation; forget what the bible, Torah or Koran say about marriage. Goose stepping Liberal Fascists have used jurists to redefine it for a small rabid vocal minority trying to pretend it is somehow normal.

There is no reason why a county official has an individual right to break the law.

Government workers have EVERY Constitutional right to not be forced to do something that defiles their religious beliefs and liberty....which CAN be found in the Constitution unlike gay marraige rights.

Cherry picking laws is what you goose stepping Liberal Fascists do best. Did you agree with the DOMA law PASSED by Congress with BillyBob Clintons pen? Of course you didn't....you were too busy picking those cherries!!!

Truth Detector
09-09-2015, 10:26 AM

How many gays were marched to jail or businesses/livelihoods destroyed for their beliefs?

fj1200
09-09-2015, 10:29 AM
How many gays were marched to jail or businesses/livelihoods destroyed for their beliefs?

Probably quite a few. How far back in history do you want to go?

Truth Detector
09-09-2015, 10:30 AM

Goose stepping Liberal Fascist translation:

Lalalalalalala....I can't hear you.

fj1200
09-09-2015, 10:47 AM

I did see it.

I don't see a way out for her if she keeps refusing her role. A government position is different than a private enterprise position.

bullypulpit
09-09-2015, 07:37 PM
So you're okay when jurists create or destroy laws from the bench. So when there is a Conservative stacked bench that declares Obamacare unconstitutional, you'll be all for it because, after all, that is the law as divined by Scotus right? When they overturn Roe v Wade and kill abortion on demand, you'll be all for it because, after all, that is the law as divined by Scotus right?

Or, perhaps you have convinced yourself that Scotus will never lean Conservative?

In in your Socialist Fadcist mind, you probably believe that Government is good, BUT, only when your "deciders" are in control right?

I will always support the overturning of unjust laws. The Affordable Care Act has already made significant inroads into providing insurance, and we're seeing a dividend in the healthcare system as reimbursements for formerly indigent patients, now insured, have increased nearly ten-fold. In our own hospital system, we have seen a statistically significant decrease in the acuity and severity of illness patients are coming in with as they can now afford earlier access to primary care. So, no, I would not support the SCOTUS overturning the Affordable Care Act.

As for Roe v. Wade, it's a non-issue. What transpires between a woman and her physician with regards to her health and reproductive choices is no one's business...especially if they weren't born with a uterus.

And Government is best when it governs least, but justly. That, however, presupposes a rational society, something which you and your fellow travelers so aptly demonstrate, we are far from.

bullypulpit
09-09-2015, 07:40 PM
I find this argument weak and stupid; where does the bible say concealed guns are bad?

What you will find in the bible are passages defining marraige as being between a man a d a woman and the abomination of homosexuality.

Doesn't stop the religious right wing-nuts from declaring many things not in the Bible to be anathema...like birth control and abortion f'rinstance.

bullypulpit
09-09-2015, 07:50 PM
Im sorry goose stepping Liberal Fascist; but once you have defined marraige as being whatever you want it to mean or only about love, incestuous relations based on Love, OR, polygamous relations based on the same definition are LEGAL.

More :lol::lame2:

Can't let it pass a second time...Fascism is a RIGHT WING political ideology.

Unless, of course, you goose stepping Liberal Fascists have divined yourselves as the ultimate "deciders" of what love is along with the true meaning of marraige as defined by YOU.

Your irony deficiency is obvious. Do you not realize that what you accuse liberals of (highlighted in bold italics) is EXACTLY what you and your fellow travelers have done. I'm surprised the cognitive dissonance didn't cause your head to 'splode.

Dismissed.

fj1200
09-09-2015, 09:40 PM

No. The root of fascism, one of them anyway, is authoritarianism and that is clearly a creature of the left.

Black Diamond
09-09-2015, 09:46 PM
No. The root of fascism, one of them anyway, is authoritarianism and that is clearly a creature of the left.

:clap:

bullypulpit
09-10-2015, 07:25 AM

I don't know where you got your information, but authoritarianism has been seen, and documented, as a primarily right wing phenomenon. While there have been efforts to identify left-wing authoritarianism, the literature cites this research as lacking rigor and rife with methodological weaknesses. What has been found is that those who could be characterized as left-wing authoritarians differ from their right wing counter parts only in terms of the authorities they follow.

fj1200
09-10-2015, 07:50 AM
I don't know where you got your information, but authoritarianism has been seen, and documented, as a primarily right wing phenomenon. While there have been efforts to identify left-wing authoritarianism, the literature cites this research as lacking rigor and rife with methodological weaknesses. What has been found is that those who could be characterized as left-wing authoritarians differ from their right wing counter parts only in terms of the authorities they follow.

I get my information from history and real-life examples. The fascists were about supremacy of the State, a clear left bias there. Authoritarian regimes would include:

Azerbaijan (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerbaijan) under Ilham Aliyev (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilham_Aliyev)[18] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-18)
Bahrain (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahrain) under the House of Khalifa (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Khalifa)[19] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-19)
Belarus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus) under Alexander Lukashenko (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lukashenko)[20] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-20)[21] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-reuters1-21) on account of Lukashenko's self-described authoritarian (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarian) style of government.[22] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-22)[23] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-HRW-23)[24] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-24)
Cambodia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodia) under the Khmer Rouge (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge) and Hun Sen (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hun_Sen)[25] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-25)
People's Republic of China (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Republic_of_China) under the Chinese Communist Party (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Communist_Party). "Some scholars have deemed the Chinese system a 'fragmented authoritarianism' (Lieberthal (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Lieberthal)), a 'negotiated state' or a 'consultative authoritarian regime.'"[26] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-26)
Cuba (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba) under Fidel (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidel_Castro) and Raúl Castro (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%C3%BAl_Castro)[27] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-27)
Egypt (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt) under Abdel Fattah el-Sisi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdel_Fattah_el-Sisi)[28] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-28)
Hungary (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary) under Viktor Orbán (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Orb%C3%A1n)[29] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-29)
Iran (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran) under Ali Khamenei (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Khamenei).[30] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-30) Linz wrote in 2000 that "it is difficult to fit the Iranian regime into the existing typology, as it combines the ideological bent of totalitarianism with the limited pluralism of authoritarianism and holds regular elections in which candidates advocate differing policies and incumbents are often defeated."[31] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-31)
Laos (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laos) under the Lao People's Revolutionary Party (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lao_People%27s_Revolutionary_Party)[32] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-:0-32)
Republic of Macedonia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia) under Nikola Gruevski (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Gruevski)[33] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-33)[34] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-34)
North Korea (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea) under the rule of the Kim dynasty (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_dynasty_(North_Korea)) and Korean Workers' Party (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Workers%27_Party)[35] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-35)
Russia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia) under Vladimir Putin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin) (See Putinism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putinism)) - described as "really a mixture of authoritarianism and managed democracy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managed_democracy)."[36] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-36)[37] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-37)[38] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-38)
Saudi Arabia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabia) under the House of Saud (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saud)[39] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-39)
Syria (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syria) under Bashar al-Assad (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_al-Assad)[40] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-40)
Turkey (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey) under prime ministership Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recep_Tayyip_Erdo%C4%9Fan)[41] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-41)[42] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-Patrick_Cockburn-42)[43] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-Board-43)
Venezuela (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuela) under Hugo Chávez (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Ch%C3%A1vez) and Nicolás Maduro (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicol%C3%A1s_Maduro)[44] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-44)
Vietnam (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam) under the Vietnamese Communist Party (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_Communist_Party)[45] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism#cite_note-45)

As an aside, I looked up Totalitarianism and saw pictures of Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin, and Mao along with this quick definition:

Totalitarianism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalitarianism) is a political system in which the state (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_(polity)) holds total control (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism) over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life wherever possible.

Not much on the right there.

Drummond
09-10-2015, 09:11 AM

Granted, you've repeated a popular, modern fiction.

As for the FACTS, however .. here's a little something about the 'Father of Fascism' ...

Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini (29 July 1883 – 28 April 1945) was an Italian (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy) politician, journalist, and leader of the National Fascist Party (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Fascist_Party), ruling the country as Prime Minister (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_Italy) from 1922 until his ousting in 1943. He ruled constitutionally until 1925, when he dropped all pretense of democracy and set up a legal dictatorship. Known as Il Duce (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duce) ("the leader"), Mussolini was the founder of fascism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism).In 1912 Mussolini was the leading member of the National Directorate of the Italian Socialist Party (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Socialist_Party). Prior to 1914 he was a keen supporter of the Socialist International, starting the series of meetings in Switzerland that organised the communist revolutions and insurrections that swept through Europe from 1917. Mussolini was expelled from the PSI due to his opposition to the party's stance on neutrality in World War I (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I). Mussolini denounced the PSI, and later founded the fascist movement. Following the March on Rome (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_on_Rome) in October 1922 he became the youngest Prime Minister in Italian history until the appointment of Matteo Renzi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matteo_Renzi) in February 2014. After destroying all political opposition through his secret police and outlawing labor strikes, Mussolini and his fascist followers consolidated their power through a series of laws that transformed the nation into a one-party dictatorship (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-party_state). Within five years he had established dictatorial authority by both legal and extraordinary means, aspiring to create a totalitarian state ...
Basically, Mussolini was a pissed-off Socialist, one wanting greater militarism, and the abolition of any pretence of democratic process. In other words, an Italian version of the National Socialist Party's leader (NAZI) in Germany, Adolf Hitler.

No wonder those two got on so well .. having so much in common ...

bullypulpit
09-11-2015, 09:35 PM
Granted, you've repeated a popular, modern fiction.

As for the FACTS, however .. here's a little something about the 'Father of Fascism' ...

Basically, Mussolini was a pissed-off Socialist, one wanting greater militarism, and the abolition of any pretence of democratic process. In other words, an Italian version of the National Socialist Party's leader (NAZI) in Germany, Adolf Hitler.

No wonder those two got on so well .. having so much in common ...

You and fj1200 are just two more victims of Jonah Goldberg's revisionist history of fascism. Richard J. Evans' excellent two volume history of the rise and fall of the Third Reich shows, in great detail, how fascism is indeed a right wing phenomena.

Black Diamond
09-11-2015, 09:43 PM
You and fj1200 are just two more victims of Jonah Goldberg's revisionist history of fascism. Richard J. Evans' excellent two volume history of the rise and fall of the Third Reich shows, in great detail, how fascism is indeed a right wing phenomena.

Well I do want to put Evans' two volume history in my amazon shopping cart, so thanks for reminding me. I also want to buy Ian Kershaw's two volume Hitler biography.

indago
09-12-2015, 06:23 AM
It helps me make superior arguments when I see the inferior ones. :poke:

I see! And just where did this occur?

indago
09-12-2015, 08:21 AM
Oath Keepers, a heavily armed civilian militia, announced they would travel to Kentucky to protect Davis and ensure she "will not be illegally detained again." Any such protection could put the Oath Keepers in conflict with the U.S. Marshals, who were ordered to detain Davis after she defied a federal court order. ...Rowan County Judge Executive Walter Blevins confirmed the Oath Keepers are already in Morehead.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GAY_MARRIAGE_KENTUCKY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-09-11-20-29-54)

Gunny
09-12-2015, 08:46 AM

Politics 101: How to describe Bully in 3 paragraphs.:laugh:

tailfins
09-12-2015, 10:51 AM
More :lol::lame2:

Then why is it called National SOCIALISM ? That's what NAZI stands for after all.

Bilgerat
09-12-2015, 12:11 PM
Then why is it called National SOCIALISM ? That's what NAZI stands for after all.

Because:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/ed/4e/47ed4e4b730eb6a9904e86a67e79eda0.jpg

bullypulpit
09-13-2015, 07:06 AM

To answer your irrelevant question...

"The term "National Socialism" arose out of attempts to create a nationalist redefinition of "socialism", as an alternative to both internationalist (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proletarian_internationalism) Marxist socialism and free market (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_market) capitalism. The Nazis sought to achieve this by a "people's community" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksgemeinschaft) (Volksgemeinschaft) with the aim of uniting all Germans as national comrades, whilst excluding those deemed either to be community aliens or "foreign peoples" (Fremdvölkische). It rejected the Marxist concept of class struggle (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_struggle), opposed ideas of class equality and international solidarity, and sought to defend private property and businesses." - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism)

Sounds suspiciously like the rhetoric being spouted by the current crop of GOP presidential candidates.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism)

bullypulpit
09-13-2015, 07:11 AM
Final word...Because, quite honestly y'alls parroting of FOX Noise, Bryan Fischer, Tony Perkins and other right wing trolls is getting really boring. You're not debating, you're not questioning your assumptions, your just regurgitating what ever right wing pablum happens to be residing in your memory.

First of all, Ms. Davis' exercise is not one of "freedom or religion". She was not, and has not, been forced by the government or anyone else to violate her purported "religious beliefs". If she felt her role in issuing marriage licenses to same-gender couples was, somehow, a violation of her religious beliefs, she should have quit her job and trusted that God would provide for her.
Ms. Davis' little exercise sseems more a case of someone trying to profit from riding the coat-tails of of the religious right's collective hissy-fit over the Obergfell v. Hodges decision. She can be feted at churches all over the country as she tells the congregants of how she was imprisoned by the governnment for standing up for her hollow, empty faith in Jesus.

Dismissed.

jimnyc
09-13-2015, 07:33 AM
Final word...

Words usually spoken by people that have no argument and can only spin their tripe so many times before sounding like a bumbling fool.

Hopefully we'll see you next, when a (R) dismisses the ACA, or other things with executive orders. Please, do us a favor, leave a link to where you will be - I would hate to have to chase you for ANOTHER 7 years to have you dodge me yet again about executive orders. There is NOTHING better in debating when someone's own words and tactics come back to chew a big hole in their ass that spells out "hypocrite"

sundaydriver
09-13-2015, 08:12 AM
Hypocrite is when the supports of Davis have called for her Deputies to resign rather than issue Marriage Licenses to Gays when Davis herself was never advised to do the same.

DLT
09-13-2015, 10:21 AM

What judgment? From what I understand, Davis was also following the letter of constitutional law re: not issuing licenses under the 'royal decree' given. And again....this is a states' rights issue, not a federal one. Unless....we as a nation are ready to toss the US Constitution and officially become a banana republic.

Moreover, he points out that what Davis wants is an accommodation that would entail nothing more than changing the legal form of marriage licenses in a small way. He points out that she would be content with, in the words of her legal briefs: “Modifying the prescribed Kentucky marriage license form to remove the multiple references to Davis’ name, and thus to remove the personal nature of the authorization that Davis must provide on the current form.”
(http://thefederalist.com/2015/09/10/kim-davis-and-the-rule-of-law/)

NightTrain
09-13-2015, 10:31 AM
Anyone else notice that Bully Boy got smoked on every point he brought up, and then claimed victory? Dumbass. :laugh2:

Attaboy, Bully. Still stupid as ever.

May I suggest the organic version of that weed you're overindulging in?

Gunny
09-13-2015, 10:50 AM
Anyone else notice that Bully Boy got smoked on every point he brought up, and then claimed victory? Dumbass. :laugh2:

Attaboy, Bully. Still stupid as ever.

May I suggest the organic version of that weed you're overindulging in?

So what's changed in 14 years?:laugh:

WiccanLiberal
09-13-2015, 02:41 PM
Here's a quick litmus test for anyone concerned that a freedom has been abridged. For the record, I believe I may be the ONLY person on this board who has had their rights violated in this matter with regard to the first and fourth items. As for all the hubbub about am elected official refusing to do her job, quitting or dismissal. This is a secular matter. She had an obligation to carry out her job as delineated in the law.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxQSEhUUExQVFhUXGBgYFhUYGSEdHxweHh0eGxgcHx ggKCgiGh0lIB8bITIjJSkrLjIuHSAzODMsNyguLisBCgoKDgwN Gw8QFCsgHR8sMCwrNy43NS4sKywsLCwsLC4sLCw3LCwrLCwsLD ErLCwsLywsLCw3LCwsLCwrLCwsLP/AABEIAJsBRgMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAABBQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAAIDBAYBB//EAEoQAAIBAwIEAgUICAQEAwkAAAECEQMEEgAhBRMiMQZBFCMyU WEVFlJTVHGU0wczNEKBkZKjQ2Kx0iRzobIlk9EXRWNygoOiwfH/xAAZAQEBAAMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAX/xAAoEQEAAAUDBAIBBQAAAAAAAAAAAQIDE6ERFFIEITFRQfCRIn GBscH/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/APcdLS0tAp0teRcB8WtUu7S3N0zVBe3wrUyxnlqKnKDf5RAgfD WrsP0jWtWIWuoL0UUvTxyWsxSlVEn9UWUrPcEjbQbLS1n+BeLr e8qBKGTTS5uUdIHMalBM+0WRto7DUfHfFQtru1tuVUbn5szqpK oqwCxOwgEgt3hd/MaDSaWs94W8XUb8uKS1VKBHiomJZHnl1F3Mo2J+PvA0B/SXQqitYmld3NEV7mnbOtJwoxYOxYCD17AT2jy0G/0tebce8aJVs6q2z10qUalqBVYYmojXC0jUVh7SsVdSdvPaDrR+ ALt6tCsajs5F3dICxmFWqwVR8ANgNBpp0p15L4r8R3FK44hTSp XxN1w+inK3amlSmrVcJ2Vm3AP0iNaL9JfEa1ja0rqk1Qig4FRc vbV0amMveQ5RpPx0G40tYnw/4qSiaFjXas9wqIlWuykoa5p81qZqE+3jJA/hM7akP6R7UUjWK1sBbpdeyJ5b1DRG2XtZA7e7QbLSnVDgnFBdU VrKlRFacVqoUaASAcTuAYyHvBB15j4E8VVfSrvnXNSrQopc1K4 fcUClYikFaJ6qYY4ye2g9d0teb33i8XFxYmm1elTLXqXFI9Lg0 7Y1FlZIkSrrv5jV+28d21Gla0wLuuXp20PgHf121HmtIAqPBO3 x94kNzpawdv44tbWihLXdYPUuSWZeY6JTqlarsQdqKMQo88Y22 OjL+MqAq8qKhb0hLaQBGb0ucpmfYx847+Wg0eloR4Z8QJfUedT SqiFoU1FxzEAh13MqZ7+8EECNC+HXtQ8VvqbOxppQtmVJ2UtzM iB5EwP5aDV6WvJ+GeOKdC5osal5Us3saLB6nUULXFSnzaxBgT0 rIkxGtZdePranUuEK1f8Ah0qOzBel+UFNZabT1MmaSDHf4HQaz S1h6v6QUZ7RadC5K3XNIY0ipFNB+sUE+ySVafJZMbjTuCeNLZE sqAa5qc6nSxrVRkRzCy0ec4PtuysBE794mdBttKdB/DfiFL1XeklVUV2QM64h8SVLJuZEgjeDt21kuOcfrJx61oqzC2w FOsoPSalZarUpHmfVbfx9+g9F0tYlP0l2zU3dKV0wWpygBS9tx mXVDMMVVC7b7AjzMa13D7xa1JKtM5JUVXQ+9WEg/wAjoLE6U68c8BeKqnpNQ1Lx6tOnTu6l1Tqx6nl1SKRpkgM0oNw CQJ33IA16+K6FybZwbqk3pLU+VAQlxRZwtZZM0yhDiD3x92wbT S1jOH/pItKtKpVxroqU0qgVKcM6u3LQoATnLjAe89pG+jPh7jqX9Ko9N K1IK70jzFxbJdmiCexkfeDoDM67rxngviCq6TdXN0Et7ejTrcl us12vnpBjPeRSCn/KzDz1qPEvjmk1K+oUTVStSoXPLrY4qz0V9YKbzuyErO2g32lrJ WHjCmr29vUS4zdEHONMmm1TlCqUD92crJ2B32mdDuH/AKT6LW616tGugepWCgJMU6b4tVO/sKCoY+TSADE6DfaWsDxXxZzOJ2ltQNYKlxUp13Aik5FBn5eU9T LKkiNb7QLS0tLQLS1ydd0Hndh4Krq1sW5cU7q9rVCDvhXVwkbb t1bjQy2/R5dPbXFOvyg4s6dpb4OYY0naqlRthgS2G28Qder65oMh4B8Frw 17rH2ar0+XvMIqCR8PWNUMfdqTxbwGtXurSrSCMiJcUawZypCV 1RS67HIqFPTtJjcd9avXdBh/0f8Ahm5tnL3PLBS3oWlMU2LBkpZHmGQILSNvKNFPF/Baty9kaeMULunXfIx0qGBjbc7jbWj13QeVWf6Pa6W1agKVANzK WFxzXLVUW5FYBkIinCiIEyfdrb+D+E1LWlVSpjL3FxVGJnpqVC 6+7eDvo7Ou6Dz7ivg64qXNzVU08at3YV1ljONuoFSRGx22Hn8N HP0h8Dq3vD69tRxFSphiXMDZ1YyQCewPlrS6WgwFbwhcNxAv6v 0U3QvM8jnmKBo8vCIieqZ7baz1P9Hl8berRYW/7HTtKRFRuvC45uTdPRKk7Cf/AE9g0tA1FgAfAa8sP6OrkyA1JeYnEKNZpJOFdjUoRt1Yv3G3wn XquloPMbHwRcf8M3It6Bpm6NVUqu+ZqW3JV5Ydy3l5KB3OgCW4 tbuildajUrSnwyndNQZcRcITyDUDw7KM1I5fl3ntr23Qq88OWt WulxUt6T1kjGoygsI3Xf3g7j3eWg89uvAN4KQWnyS1Sne29XJy AlO4r81ag26mUbFdu431fr+Drtb0PT5JtxdUbkOzkP0W/IxwCwd95y16PrugyvgDg9e1p11rrTph671KVGm5daYYAsAxAgF 8mCxtOq9xwq9p8SrXFFKD0a9OhTcvUZWUJlkQoUgnq8yO2tlpa DyD/wBnl+KKUAbfF7OlaV3LtKY13quyLj19JgTG5+Gr9x4BrZcQVaV BuetwaNy1VsxzlANM04xADSS3ujae3qGloMZxzw/cNX4fVorTYW6VqVRWcrC1URMlgGccTttO2476A8K8AV6NWzd6V CthRt6dQtUdeU9Fy3MQAes2OwMbgeWvUdLQZTwNwe5t3u2rinT WtW5lOjTYsqkrFVgSBAdurHy30E4v4Er1ryteipFX0q2qUE5hC GnSxBzWPbjmR3jL4nXo2loPNa/gWv6Bb0sKVWpQuq1dqRdlSolRqvTzAJU4uDMHcRvre8EteVb0q ZREwRVwQkqsADFSdyo7AnVzSnQeU2H6ObpwyV2o00Sle06Rplm ZjdEkmpIACoDsBO+iPCfB1dVtSaNCg1K45tUU6rPmOQ1LOWHtF j7PkPOdei67oPGuM+Fq9nZy/LLCztbSmFYybhbnNCpiO5UgmBI321uv0c1UNvVRVqrUSvVFwKx UvzmPMqElOgg5gjHaNaHiNhTuKbUq1NalNvaRxIPmNjpvCuGUb amKVCmlOmJhUEDfufifjoME/gKsKfEVTDK5vKVenLbYLVSqQdtjJqQPu9+qt/4Du6j109VygOINQfM5M92AArrHSE6pMmdttepa7oPNavhO/N7bVjynpUHtymVVhggomnVVaYXGcyXy7t0jYDYcPAF0KVBHoW9 cUHu05b1mValOu/MWoWUSpVoBSDI+Pb1vS0HnVn4Ou6d+jjkm1W7q3YbM8yatHllM MYgNvM9jr0XS0tAtLXJ13TUYD9LVw607bB6iTUeeW7JPQYkqQS PhrJNw6sQpp3ddpRX3r1lgMrMo9o9UI8zsIG++vQvGnA1vKltS epUpiarZU8Z2UbdSsI392sxS8H2pkG+vVk8sg8ruIDIfVdgSq7 7SwEknXTSqSSyaRh3/AGc9SnPNNrCPZnb6yuaKlnua3tYwLmvJOTrtv/kY7xtHvjRK54BcA407q4Y5ssNcVhIDBQZygbnsf4T20Yr+BrYr m3ELwrIWSaRAJEifVbbGZOwnTaXg+1dxSHErwu0kKTSloJ33pb 7qxHvxYiYOs41pPWGuFCf3lnqfC6++V7UAgkY3NdpjCex2HWPj M7bHXLjhVypP/FVezMF9KrZEL/lDbkjfb3Hto63hWzID/KV4ZmD6snsP/g9mBUD6WSgTI0+v4Pt1pqxvr+HRnRfVgsIzYQaQAYgTiYmD7tL 0mvjBYn95AbThld6aVDdXIDZEjn1ekBXZTJqAdXLbuQBKmd9dr 8OqLVo0/S7ompUKTzqogCq1OceZM9M7gDeJ0ap+DrTsb+8UxBBNEbTiFJ5 UeY6Z7Mvv12p4Vs5Cnid2TGarlSPxBUcrud4jcwY7HS9Jrr/hYqaecgY4VcgAtc1oIJEXVaSAgeQpYHzG2x+GmXPC7qmru1zVx SZIua+5DMhAkjfJSN40d+altCE33EBzVNVQRTMwVQzFIjIl1AH czAnVm48L29GicuI3vLqIz7Ck2SgZtBFE7kSYBk7999L8sPiH4 LE/LLNjhVzhkbmtEBgfSaxGBRnygGYhTECZB1OOBXOSr6VXG6hibi tsS4QxDdUEr5juO2iFDwzZbH5RvUM1Aoflo3qiweAaIIAxcj4B vcdWaPg23d1ppf3xLAttywBjvvNLZh7u49w0jWk+wWxP7yA2fC bhzTm7rBXCttc1iwVigU45TvmInbvJEaCi8q/X3P4ir/v1uvmbbYq/yjegMzIpJpjqgswjlSNlZjMCBJ9+qVLwhYt7N9dlYHUBRgksy4 gcrItkhGMTJHv1nJXpQj+qGv8ADGahVj4myyXplb7Rc/iKv+7S9MrfaLn8RV/3a2A8GWMZG/ugsFpPJiMcpPqukRJEwTBjtqwPAFpLj066lFLP+phQCQZPKgbq 38jrZuen4MNtW5sP6ZW+0XP4ir/u0vTK32i5/EVf92tj8y7HLH0+6yhThFLLqjHp5MzuNokSJ7jTx4GsyQBfXRn CI5JnMErAFKewmewE+4w3PT8DbVubF+mVvtFz+Iq/7tL0yt9fc/iKv+7WyTwVYmnzRxC5NMtjkOSd4k/4XbHqntj1dt9T8M/R3b11Zlub0BXen1CiJKMUYgcrtIMabnp+Btq3Nh+HXFWpWwa5u VBKKDz6pjLaYz7TE6LVeF3PUVua7Bcp/wCIrCccw0DKPaRwN5MAwAdGl/R7QSpcFrq7ApcsyOTJlZ7crvOwjTX8L2yHFrziKMrAssUuksQs ytIqScgdiSQdaY16fxDDZYqfM2QYcOriqKT3VfIrVbpuKxjl59 5YDcoR92+rNfgdyGhbqtiAJZ7mssE47E5REsNx/GNFPmlZFj/4ldFlgGDSJGQZu/K7QHJPbZp7HVip4Kt1CO3EL5QwJRjyxAiTuaXTI98TqRrSa6w/osVOWWdpcLrkftdbKNkFxX78sVACxIWYInf+PlqveWVzTBPpNZ oYKQl1WYye0idt9t95GtPQ8FWjl1XiF4SqhnX1UgRtK8qTse3c Aj36gfwrasSGvr8rGWR5RBMJG3KLFusCInYjy0hWk18YSNCpp5 yDtwe6Bg3VQd+91WGwUOT32ABA98+Xnrtpwyu9MsLuuCrVFK+k VSOmBllnuskCfKR3nRxvClmDkeKXUgZTlSJAOYDD1U78txI74/dqIeEbMzjfXrKKT1Sy8ojEBC3+FuSGUwJ+MbSvSaeMLYn95B61 k6hybu86RU25tUElHWmduZsCWEH4N7tdp8JuHVHS6rYsisxe5r LjMeeUEbjcfxjzPp4JtXyY8QvOlMmy5YITvvlS3A8x5HvB0rXw XbMQE4hekqpIA5YIH7wA5OxiJXvBG0EaXqenjBYqcsgI4LdNGN zWMhTBua0wVDEwCffG2+obLh1xULRc1sVfBmFzW7yFEdW+U7fA N2jWk4X4Utmh6fEL2eXn1CkOgqCZVqMbKyyO4DLI3GoK/hi0LN/4heM5OdQDkgiVNTJgaQ3jf3jIdp1L8nqH4LE/LISnBboj9pr5FlUD0itAnPKTO0FYkAjfvprcHutouqswmxuaq9 TAnES25EHfRv5p2oYj5RvZWRty5GMCFApSYy/dkQTqUeC7XZRxG8OZCgA0jMl4G1LtK1D7tidL0v2BYn95ZHia1 aLBfSblpRWkV6wG4+LA/wDTVP0yr9oufxFX/dra3Hgyzyh+I3WRfljLlbtsIBNLfcge6SB3Maj+ZVjAPp9zBnc 8kQFUOSZpDYKVP3MDrdL1FGEO8uGEenra9pmO9Mq/aLn8RV/3aXplX7Rc/iKv+7Ww+Zljlh6fdZwpwIpBuqAOnkzPUsiJGQmJ1288D2lNsPS 71nyRcFWiTLFR35UbBlJ32BH0hN3NDgbetzY70yr9oufxFX/drq3dX7Rc/iKv+/Xon/sro/a7v+z+VpD9FlH7Xd/2fytNzQ4G3rc2i8DVWfh1mzsWZrekWZiSSSokkncn46WneCaQX h9oo7LQpgT8FA1zXmx7xd6biH7VbfdW/wC0airpZllLPTmS6jmRlMOSRMMJCtBkbA6Zx5qgr23KVHb12zu UEYj94Kxn4RoPR4XUeYo275MajAXbwQ7ZpIFLssDHt7OgMnh1m yihKsFPNw5jEiBhkTlOMSu+2m2tzZCpmtSmCiAzzIBTyaJh1Bc iSDBMapUOGXCrUU29BhUTB8rqocllzBPK2/WN2949w1x+GXDe1RpFpDZm6fKRjDTye4xX4baC4Law2Aal08uF 5u3ZBSkTDbLTKzPYEb76ZVSwYK1R6fqacdVUyqMuIylvNX7t9I fDVH5ErAR6PRAER/xdTaMdx6qQTgsmZkSCDvqtxLgddqRApW9MASXNwzADGmDIalER TT+U+Z1RpxwS3YE4SGG/U0GYMxMTsvUN4HfSHALcdkIgQMWYfvFx2PcMSwPcE7RqpaXF5i IpW7jfq9JYzvv2ox/LU3pN79RbfiH/ACdQWH4NRIRcTCLihDsCBKt7UyTKqZJmRptbw/bvhlTnBDTXqbZSpUjY77M25331Wp3920FaNqZEiLltx7/1Ou+nXk48m1mJj0l5j3xye2gsjgVDfpO+YPW2+ZJad992Y79ix I3OpKXCKSvmqkMcp6mjq9o4zEn3xMADy1Te9vACTQtgAJJNy+w Hcn1O2uUr67YStG1I3Ei5Y9jB/wAHyII0FmhwKglNaa0xgpYhSSRLKyN3JkFWYQdt9V7/AMM0KlM04YSFGWRYwrFgJeZEkjfyP3R30q9+otvxD/k6XpV79RbfiH/J0Dx4eoEQylunFiWPX049QBAYwTG2xJIjU1DgtFDKhpxZMi7kw 7ZvuTIJbeRv8dU2v7sEKaNrJ2A9JaSYJ2HJ32BP8Dp/pV79ntvxD/k6Ce14FQpkFEiMT7TRKgAGJgmABPfbXKfAaCxihXEyMWYQZdvI 9pd9u0GOwA1D6Ve/Z7b8Q/5Ol6Ve/Z7b8Q/5Ogn+Q6HLWlgcFMqM222KwDMxiSsTEEjV23t1QQogSzfxZizfz JJ0L9KvfqLb8Q/5Ol6Ve/UW34h/ydBXrVKa1L41iBSC0syZAAwPmNx9430rX0JuoOsioaZyqmS+fZ paWaU2mdhtsdDXqXLVLwVKNsFK0+YTcsoUYGTlytoG87Rpy8Mr OUqC3t2g5q3pTkGWapP6kggl2O3wjQErSnZKjOjqqriWPNICF0 hf3oplledoJynuZ0q1pYlUyanjSVgvrSIVpyk5bg4nc+46ppw6 4WnyloUAkoQRdPkCgUIQeT3GC/f599QJwGqGkWtCccf2up2xCRvS8gP5sx7kyBa79DVKlRmXGsjE w5ioAvVis7nEd131DSt7AKoD0x0sykViDiCMmDBpEFIJn90j36 p3djXKy9CgoAqqT6W46apyqAnlRBIB+EffPKvB67NkbejMltru oIYlyGA5XtDN4+/4CAtvb8P3aaW43YVNlBQEHYwnRSBBERBIiSTYs6VmamKOjO9I9 PNLE0zgrHEsdjCAtG+0nQlOE1iMhQoEMO4u3M7MCZ5PUTmxn47 RqK2sLlbl3QW4Y+1TFwSQSyu3VySwBMSNva+6KC1ezsyKtIVFD VByGHNyYFwekBiYZoJO0sRJmNdsKdnQ/wAVMkimxaoNmjEApIUNC4zEwkdhqpR4fcLU5gt6GQdnA9KqQC2 eUDldiajk/E/AAQ3XDKr5BqFuJDsw9LcdLFy8+q9k8xwfv+AgCNlSslQOjKFcG iCajbxFNlGR79CrI3OI+Gm1PQnp87JStZC462hwKZUlUkb4SNg D/HVW44ZcOEDW9EhKnNUelP7WWf1O4Ddv5ajr8GrstJWt6JFJSqD 0qpsCIj9TvA2nvGgu8I4DblWYGo01KpBLFCrFoqYlMSJK9+5G3 YkaILwCgDIQjqRoDtEoSy9MwACxMREmdUbNbukCFoW8Ekwbl+5 YsY9T5lj/ANNTC/u5x5NrO5j0l5277cn4j+eoLTcEolzUKnMmS2bT5bd/Z2HT22G2uVOBUGkmmDKqh3PsqrKB3+izCe529wiD0q9+z234h/ydL0q9+z234h/ydBM3AaBylXOUZTUfqiILdXUdgJO+2pTwmlzDVx6yQZkxIjfGY B6VkxviJ7aqelXv2e2/EP8Ak6Z8oXc48m1y329Jadonbk+Uj+Y0BzS0G9Kvfs9t+If8nT hcXv2e2/EP+ToOeD/2G2/5Kf6DS1zwbPoFrPfk05jf90efnpaB/EP2q2+6t/2jVR/DiswZKkDmtUaBMyyscTPSegLMHpLCBOz+P3q0a9szCoR64RTpv UPsj91Axj4xGs9zIywq3incoRZXUKclYArjiUkGdpObCQNtAeq +HXaiKZr9WYcvh7lCgAFpUiAZB7/y1JZ+HRTrJVDnpUjHq3JLEts2O+W8q04ruI0K4NxFaDOS17UVm kB7S5JA3xAlIESAT5hR/Av856X1d3+DuPy9BTXwiAqLzekY5dO5haYYgz0lyhyMGQ7jznU lz4aLiivNCrTpGkQtOAZQpI6ukbziZ9kdtWPnNS+ru/wdx+XpfOal9Xd/g7j8vQVm8LyWPOIkbEL1Ayp9qd06dlgbsxneBH80+oNzmJCY9Y Yz1FhIDAFSCFYESwVd1O+rvzmpfV3f4O4/L0vnNS+ru/wdx+XoIK/hgMtEBkDUqbUwTTkEF6bwRIOJNMArO4JEjvrt94Z5iUl5rerCL +91Yhh1FWU/vSN9mVTvEGb5zUvq7v8AB3H5eu/Oel9Xd/g7j8vQCbbwpVIPMqopzdiUUktkqrJYxBgEGBBBM776J2vACjse YSpRwB/nd3YvHvCsF77x5eb/AJz0vq7v8Hcfl6XznpfV3f4O4/L0FOv4SGJWnV5cxJCT27eexBJIIOx9+8y1/DfS2Dw5iHiCPWM9QzvuysV+MD+E/wA56X1d3+DuPy9L5z0fq7v8Hcfl6CK+8NLUqFwVWQsdHUGVHRT lO8BgQPIr332jPhplovTV1OdUVCXDMI88lLdR+4qD3gedn5z0f q7v8Hcfl6XznpfV3f4O4/L0FS38JhS5NUvkWIL5E7qyiTnErlsVCmAo7idKn4U366gYQgK4 ROOEqd4w6NljbJ92nVv5z0vq7v8AB3H5el856X1d3+DuPy9BBe eHmcp63ZaSqcgWDuh6WZZEqVNRWE9QeJ2nVjhXBGovkapcBcQp G8401Jyk7erBAjbJtzpvzno/V3f4O4/L135z0vq7v8Hcfl6CJqOdW9UlRIpCWEgdHmAVP8iD8dR/NeWl6xcEIGyXdscJyM9S9GwjbN9zloa3GadSpdrhdDMUh+yVzE L5jCRqsapiBWvlJyBIs7ozIGLbrswdVYxtBYACZ0BdvCO6kViA qsoHVsWTAkAMBuSWbINM+RE67U8JyhHNhj5hSBEhsMQ0inIjHL 2TE+ehyXShKK53008iT6Ldbk1FcT0DIBQyQZEN2jbUa1xyeWal 9OZbIWt2P8PACccvb9Yd+5OgNXXhoM1NuYQEpClHUewYZCWiSG 3yDTiu4InXOHeHcK1OtzcsMwFAYDct26yD7RyzzJIB2gaAXMOY 5l7hiwCG0uz3cusnGSB0/Hp+6FSCqdnvggBUItrdgQajOf3ZkqcZny/kGho+H2RKy84HmIiyUmMFiWljkDHYYgD4ksax8K+rAFadlEsmQ aEVJIyE+zkN9mxO8b0r+8FSrmr3q04WafodzvHtb4eeNPaOwqd 89qFzTDIKYqXgphGXE2d2ZmmywSRJGRD/AP0/diB658JZ5jnvDbgGSB1hxMEEj21IBEq5G0akHhUFK6M4YVqRpb pJAIIlixOcTtPYAAz3IviF/wAxyVN4qYp0ei3UFg3VMKGAKgDY9yZneVQvIZC9S9ZEIMeh3QL QGnI47jIgxHlvOgM0uA4rWzqAipEwuIADFzPUZ7lQdoQKN4k1T 4aEIUrBVVwxhe5BA2aekmMD32JEdoF39VajZB74AmqWT0S6g5w F2w7KARj26j7zNdKzCtM3nL7g+jXWxNY1Y5eG5iEmYj+nVGjTw 2FK4NHrKbN5erWmqcv4gsoY9vab+Pa/hdWd3D4FmZgyLDKWwyOU7t0ETHZvONwthcBGVmqXzYkGPRbuIh Q2xUzlBPVMFmjTK1clp5l6FzqtiLS6mHEAZFfLcjbbb3agNfNt hSo0g6xTZiWhj7RmUDMxVh5EsYMEDy1HS8I402XmSTlDMGaJKG YL7noEgEKST07kGlwfihptlUN05ZV5g9DuiMoJfCV6Rkdh9Hb4 6NfOel9Xd/g7j8vQVj4XksWqkktkpx7Hrhjv1OC+zbbIgjpnU1x4bVqz1cgC zB9l3DAUxOU77UwBttk3fT/nPS+ru/wdx+XpfOel9Xd/g7j8vQVuEeHDQen6wsqhy0lupu1MkMW7A1CYIBZpgeWj0E+c9L 6u7/B3H5eujxNS+ru/wdx+XoHeD/2G2/5Kf6DS1zwYZsLU/wDwafcR+6PLy0tA/iP7VbfdW/7RoebO7RhhUJXmH2ip6AVxByBJGGe69RbGTExe4pUC3NsSQBFb vt+6NCKN1dqWOavtjBKeTVjkoDAduUADEyJjyC5X9NNEYjGrzB O6eyFEzsQQWB7QYOx2jUtnRuxWQ1Kk0sTkMU9oltpEEQMIgHbK d4Ohl9x26p0ycUnaG6TsTTAkKxIb9YTsVG2+rdpdVuXVydWyUt SkhTJZtvakDHEwYiY1RUtbTiC06aFzCoymcCSeWoEvscc8iCJb 2cp30+8N6j0xlUKNVUkoiMVXNpQ9OyFMOo9QJY5bQZat5cLRUq weqBUmSgk5qF2DBd1yg7x3I8jHx7jdzSYmkqGngvVkCcy6gjES RCljJkbDbzIWK9ndLWdqbsVeplDFIC40wFgrIXaqYBnIiTBOo6 tC/AharE+r6saR2x64WF6+ZsdwuER1b6ipcTu3Y7IEBp4OSASCj5k 08gRB5ZxO+5+4S0765NSmGZQgdMypTqU03DCCxPt4NIg7wBt1A 42V2VrS7q5ekUKlPZWoWcICuIBTbrEnzOrFut2tJsuqpmpA6BI 25gUgABO+OXVHczqseK3JqQvLxFQoTK7qGWG3YEAozDYE5J7jq xw3iNdyTVwpgJspKSWgeYYwMsv4Eaggo077NMnhMwX2pmRCyAN oT295LSRsAI1x7S8DVMHIBeoUkoYnmY47TAlNnnftsNVri8vGD AmnsiFSrKuTQpbfPphsxG+wUz3nltxm4qZkYwruoEAELkgBAYq GbHM99o+MGi7Z8PukrZNVqOgdtmwhkLEgQFBGIiOxkHuIGu1Kd 7kIYxzGJ/V445LiB05YYZeeWcb46m4ZxCtl6804YDZSvS0b75dQO/8A0+Oi/pafTT+oagz1Gyvc1LVqhEKGI5Ue0rOYw9qCyCNoXffcvsbe93a owNTl1gsxjmeUU2UCUDCpjMtjEmSdHvSk+mn9Q0vSk+mn9Q0Gc qUeIcuBU3xnMrTznOCMfY2TeZgk+XbRXg9O4DPz2yB3XZRHW+w gTGHLO5O876velJ9NP6hrvpafTT+oaCbS1D6Wn00/qGl6XT+mn9Q0Afks9W9VSQxWliQYhsDj/wBY1AlG9RjBLKFTYlOoyhaCRIY+tmTjGGMb6d6ZFW8NNkLxSwE jc4ntJAJ+BIHxGoX4jdliFNMLHtNh7gRsH3JOQaYjpie+gmvKd 6WphGgcoCo3QesjcgFdiDEd1MnbYalt0u1FXJszzE5YhB0B5YA juWp7dQEMTG0RTS9ugr9Sk5EgdBMNV/d6gDjS7T3PvjcjwS8bFueVDE5bOpXcCQNyRBnQDLmjxHlsVaah UQPVwrAU9xK9QJ5kz5AYwe7Wsr4Z4sR6yoySVJAZ3PSNgRgVxF SYYb9Ma1HpdP6af1DS9Lp/TT+oaAFeW130MtSp+qVXC8odQYFmAcMA5Gw3KwD5wdNvFvS4VD EUUyIC4cwioHjIFpDCnA7RMjfR/wBLp/TT+oa56XT+mn9Q0AFKF+Gb1isOZC5KgApyeoEblsQsggdTNG0A Qmzv2owaxDlHBIFNepsgDIDRj0lSI8pB3GtL6XT+mn9Q0vS6f0 0/qGgAcVtrxxjSd1BoxPqw2eLSScT1zy4K9PtyO2ohZ3yqQlQwar NLBGZVNSqcRMCINKQTIGQUiANaT0un9NP6hpel0/pp/UNAHtqF1nDuxU0m39WMahY4xCyYWBvsI3yJ2qWtjeUxTUVGZVK AzyyYC0wcmxkqTzS0dU4RAnWj9Lp/TT+oaXpdP6af1DQA+HW96obmVMiaZCyEAV8KZB6VG2ZqjeelV8 5Jjanes09hAOMpAPNncgSxw8uw/wAxO2g9Lp/TT+oaXpdP6af1DQZy0a8W6pU6jVWphSWYIkNIbZ2CjGDjGMHYS GkkN4TY3qrSWpUYBQqs0ozQAmXkQwJDwSC0HczrSel0/pp/UNd9Lp/TT+oaAH4fsrqmw51R3BWHzKGWCUwGlQNyQ+wgRBiSTrRah9Lp/TT+oaXpdP6af1DQDfB37Dbf8lP9Bpa54O/Ybb/kp/oNd0DOM2yVLi2WoiuvrjiwBE4jeDtoNgqMFeyt2moUGNICQrKu Q6Tuci2MwFRtz5HuIftVt91b/tGq9hx8Vqopon0pbIGAuxn3OCRKdxInQDKta3FEVRZUjLhMeWP ohifY+8bxJHvIGpLMUnrpSawoqGUtzMUgbsAIKhiekTAgZDf3k LHjmbspQgAN1zsSoRiI3I2qD+R1WTxWhoUqwXao7IBkBuuU4kx mTiYESSR21QNFdCq/+HUQzRC4A+0tMj/D3xz6htARontqS8qUlSnjZ0C9SizkrSBCtgzAQVGQkR7xKyBIm 23iteYiqqkN0sMhkHmkAoE7kZnJe+x90Gxwfj/OhWADcsVG3A9+ypuSNjJ8pH8AFirTWQbCk2IkxSAMSoBxwjGGi ZmUbbbZouqRYD5NpgFMsmVBByKEFccoUqSSAYUg+erK+MlxFQq MDgFhwZLZMYcSrQo7bdQYTtq1beKUapTQqAHVmLGokIACeoEg5 DGGUSVJE7b6AccVSgzWdseZSLPNOMWD01H7mygOzEkAwpMd9Pu qtFAhFhRJajzShQBhsTiBhvBG8wY8idtbEDTQgmY37TqDHVa9F XZDYUTiaaZKiwWqAhRugIGeKzHZw3adTvyee9FbK3bF1XLEeYp kk9EDZzEEzg3by1TID3AMbjSVAJ2G+50GL9KpBFJ4fTk8rL1QH trlt0RIAIIJG8DzGoucDigsKAaaUsEUrvWSm6hSobZS0tEKR5x rdxpEaDJepanSqJZUTzGgK1NR3ZUBJCnEbk9jsNcuHoKtM+g0i 1SmamPLHTiJcMcJAEoO0mTttrWIgAAAAA2AHbSNMTMCdxPnvE7/AMB/IaDHCvRMAWFHMsoAwGJBdaYfLD2OosDE4qTHeJbynTpVKgNnbs gICtgABtTkt0GFGbHL/KRG0610aUaDFrWSMvk2ljiDAQZ9l2wNMby0d/I9u2i/BbChWorUa0oITPTgjdiQOoCDIE6OxrugyZ4VRFW8KW9AlFpMqm msbKSR22ntP+uq9OpSU41LKhsFLMKY2y5flh7PWQDO5pvsIMHu HftV1/8AZ/7TorGgyF3UoqaarYUWL0w+6AYkgkKeg7bQSJjaQJEuocthV/4CiGp1UpqCqdWVTlljCkqo9vcTiQda2NKNBikrU2ZALCgsmnkW QdIbCZ6NpzOJ88GmIjXbw0+Y9NLOiMGAz5IIIKVD2xEEFR94Ye 8HW0jSjQYo3dECTw5CJPs0wYgKSCMB1AEyBIlYk+TKlwhyUcPo oRU5csqmYbEkBVJkjqUGJXeRrcRpRoMfV5a1mpmytyvNVEIpiS pWkZjAgtLue8RTbfY6bXVKdRw1lQdc2CRTAOICDYYdRksxkiAN p1so0o0GKurimn/u+gzZIpVQojJC+RLIownoB7lto1LxI00qNTSytzi1IFmQeyz0g 7QE2UK7QZ702kQDrYRpRoMJTulVUD8OolsWLMEQDamlQQCoJY5 xiAYxbvGrtVKYWsBZWwelyv3AVIYjM5BNsRl8YAJABE66NKNBj 3q0BSqObKgMXpIJUAesqCn1HCVZZkgAjcb+5nPpwn/h9GXYKqlADuE3bogQXiJJgE+RjZMgPcA9j/LcfyO+uxoMhzrcpRdbKjFYtiGQBsQQBC4HqMyAYHvOqb3dNsSl jRgpuppCQ5FI7dEHAu2QkbU28wQNwtFREAbCBt2HuHu0+NBi1w bpFnbhsljKmAWHPNMwMIxxElp2yGx2ktwa2ta6Bxa0VncA0lmJ IBO20wdtHo1xEAEAAAdgPLQCPBoixtY7clP9Bpa74O/Ybb/kp/oNLQQ8etzUuLYCo9M+uOSYz7I26gwj+Gh1O5Ew13eIQxTdaZ6g QrbikYAZlXLsSfv0Z4h+1W33Vv8AtXVK64hZZLlg1QFmRceonL qInvuhPxKE/u7BDWdVTmNfXITJVmKfcgEf4XuI0ygyVaq0xe3RqEEqClMbdQJ k0tpxbfzjUor2OCpggUesxxGKdBOWXs+z3gkwe0atJeWixUBVS oxnEgj2unGJmQ/SRMz79UCxf0ygYX14QQI9Wg7hSvejtlmgE9yw068uAiKWvLual NnSmwpAkBS5H6rYwD31erPZpUCNTRSiIykptBBCgfELS9nv0iB ttHcXNiApIQhAEEr7KkhCpJiMQ+6nqAY7b7hTpXCKADe3SRtGN OBBAC5ClEwVMe466L6kWCi/uiSoYALTMgmFiKW5JBAHmQRoi4s8HqlExEpUYofIiQRE7ECT5Y 7+ztBXuLJVchUOIZCqod4ZywAiCAwqdXYHLcb6CsLnalldXw5i F16KZiGRApApTkS6wI1LWrKoVjfXeLJzAQiEYmSCSKPTMEQYM7 at3DWYZaDBMkimq4npnAhQQIG5pHvsSnmRqrWvrCcnxAp0wAWQ hFQl0CwRAOzDHvAnsJAcNZc8PTbwtMQEQycnWBFHczTqGB5KT2 31FRvVIXK9u1LNgFK0/a7iPVbg+RGx/hq4jWSqyhECBtzjtkHeTPfZ+YS3aS0nvqe0o2tcyKaFqcd13WY IE9pgKYn6J92oKVhVWs/Lp310WwzjGmNtu5NKAeoGO++mVLpFfA313lLr7CfubOZ5XYEET 2mRo5S4PRWCtMLEdtuxyE+/cA79/PTqvCaLe1TQ+33A/fJNQH3hiSTPnvoANpXFV0WneXbhwTkFphRAmJNKMv8ALMxB7ak ZwHw9NvMssQAlMyfOCKUEL5kdvONF14JQBBFNQREEbHZsu/xPf3+c6lXhtIOagprmSCWjeYiZ+7QAK9wqMVa9vJBIjBDJAlsY o9UASY7abUvKYBJv7oAZ740/3Iy/wviI987aNtwOgS5amrF2yYsJk/8A82+7bTm4NQMk0kMkk7eZEE/fG0+7bQA6NwjEBb67liijoQbupZe9LbYf/rRb5HqfbLr+1+Xqf5HozPLWZUzH0fY/l3Hx376v6DHLZtTq3bG6uTgKR6eVLSpgb04mYA7DffTal6VYq9 e+DKVDALSYCWUCCtMz7QMe7RalhzrwVAChFEMCJBBUiCPdvqq/ELCmoI5RhXZABJaAKjR7yYUyT3jfQQJe0ySFv7tiDHSiHfFm7i j5BWn3RHcjUlauiLTZr+6C1QShIp7gDI/4Xu1Y9Ks0DFVXYZMFUyPapnbaD7Yj2jvsdNp17GoUSELJCohU5 LzBlERImJM9o3jQQ0aquagF9dzTUM4K0xAInzpd4I276r0r4MR F3eFSJVlFIlv1cAIKUk+s/wDxOiLXtrzXpskNUySoShCsVCLBkQZDqJ7HYTMDTaLWTh1CKVR A7EoQACxX2iNiGpbjuMdBTbiFIf8AvC62Ab2afY5gf4Xngf5r9 JZfbVxUcKl5eEctqhbGmAAvL23pbmKg2Hbz1bX0EuQFpZGQejv IpqQDG+y0RsdgE7baVetZ02WVSaqYlgs+rKFuo+5lpxHc4jYxt RSoXiOAUvrxgdhjTQyZK47Ud26WMe4E9t9Jb2mZi/uzGY2RP3Bk0Hk77e7v5dtWlWyMKlNWYgQqqZ9skzMQwbMkHqEP 7jpj17TCnUFIlaivVTpxO+Kt0tBUnMRt7477gyrUxZR6XenJFd SEpmQxgARSJy84jtptWuFYA3l3BRXVwtMhgwcgbUjvCEgdz2Gr tCpZVylIctiKYKJHZJER5RIBEfAjY6IVuD0HIZqSMQuAJUbLBE D4QzD7mPvOoM7dX6Ipb0272ZVaVpgKSyqwJNKAyhsiveNXqFLN ajC9u4pkh5WmIIEnY0p7aJjgtD6pOwHsjyIYf9QDPwGnUuEUVJ KoBIZT8Q0TI8/ZH/X3nQZ8XqQT6beiPI0lB7MTsaMmArE+6NNuOIU03N/dRDSQKZ3BUFY5W7dQ21oq3CKD+1SQ7zuo+P8A6n7wSPPSqcHoG ZpJuWYmBMsQWM+8lVM/AaAXb0c1dlvbohCwbamN177GlJ1SpX1NgCt/dkHsQiEE5YBQeVBaQRiN9aFeE0Rl0L1hg48mDRlI7GQAPuGuLw agFx5SY77R5kkk/fJJnvJnQD+HWT1qSVBd3QDqGAPKkTvv6rvqyOD1Ptlz/a/L0St6C01CIAqqAFUCAAOwA8hqTQBvBgiwtdyfU09z59I0td8Hf sNt/wAlP9BpaCHjpqC4tuUELeu2diojETuATP8ADQ6jRdyCtO0JAx2 r1RIMuARhBIljB3EntOjPEf2q2+6t/wBq6rV/D1JnBkg5tVKgLuWdHJ7SOpF3G/ffQCaPAaiO7YW5FTEGma74CF5YgcsGcZG5Pcx31N8lVDtyrYmG G1zWk98iTjJbrMsd+rvvq9V8Oo1IUTVqHq5k9IJxUJ5CIAjsO8 altPD9KnVSqs5KpUCBHdzPbYnNpI7/AM5oHXFnUYhmpWmy4A+kVQAFDREJEqC3V3EncahqWBCljRtChX IzXqsGAglyMDkdlltyQBJOrVv4Yt4CI5IplVZRj3VaQAMCQTy0 JiJkg7drNz4bSpysnqeqpmmsYgEFGQkiImGPbbYfGQHGwepTZD StmWoc2m4rEkjpnIpkBtHeO+pKvDah70bT94mLiqNiWZphN1l2 JB26vu1PX8OUc4NRgzziOmZBQkgxkQMV27b9pI1H82bcMPWNIA QSVJnJmXYj4lY81ABneQjcO7ZFLOagNTevUGQXlgtBTsOXS/kPfvCvCikUxStVIWQPSawaMjDTjPcsJ/zMOxI0UreHaZWiuZHLQohhNxklTcERsaY2AAgnbXLzwvSqIiEs AlNaQ9ncKQVnb4dhA37bCApXnD3cddG0gEn9fVG8sxGyeebbfH Utpb1gRVSnbSQIb0irECY2wiNyY9+53GpqPhhFqF83lmmCFIHc wAV27wCNxHfczMeAU+WlNDiq1Fqdh2AxZIAiGWQR/mOgcLu7+haf+c/lsf8AD0yvxC6RSzLaBQCZ5z9gJP8Ah7wPdqCn4UpqAoepAidl3 A5eM9Pcctd+53n4WK/BKNZEg+r5LUgFCkFHWNpBj71iexnUDTxG6yC42kkEj1tSIESZ5 ceY/npUOI3TqrKtoQwBU859wRkNuX5jfXH8M05MMw3JAhYHWH9krEA gCCO2o08I0QKcFvV7A7b9NNZO0EgU0g+W+gs+l3cThaR2nnP3m I/V9521z026742nv/XP27T+r9+nLwBFVFQ4inU5iiFiccSMSCIgnsJBOqj+EKR7My+q SlIxmFIOxjaY3j79tBMvErkkgCzlfa9c+28QfV7GT21MtxeGYp 2pjv619v7eqreEaURk33kIe6hTIKkN2J3Bgk+4QQ4TwVLcsUnr ktMby9SpMxJM1CJPkB8SQAFrjmXgqU7bArTFQGrUjEoQdxTntr nopwy5VmEJZSRXqgHmHFgwCe8gQex92iotRVq3lNiQHWkpI77q e2m3XhykzbOyAkEIApGQKMWhlJYnlrMnfqPczoByWTZH1VqSvS crisfaYOd2SCSSCT3O06c3D6i96dtAZGINzWPUm6kjHc7T8SJM 6vU/DNNcMWbowiQpHQhpgQVg9JP8dSVvDqPVarkwZiCRCx2x2lTuQB 1d9tok6CibWrUluVaNzOr9fV3jEkgYbbqkx5j79R2tlURXSnTt VBTFvX1T0uWYElkIJlnMme51dfwjROwLKMcYAXbpZRHTt7TEgQ D5yNtTHw2nKelkYcgkwuxDmpIEQDkdttto7aAUOFuOnk2uwVf2 iqIxwA3CdLbJJEEwJnUtXh9Vis0bXpApiLiqOwKgQE3YBmg9xJ jVm68I0qilWZiCztEL+8ZYHp6+57z/ANNSHwtSmQSJLEwF3yZmY9tmJb2h1CO/eQrULetTxZaVoIOzc+oZJyBMlOpjk0kySSfPUdK3qPTQClaMgU BPX1dg2LgbpImFIHuG22iNDw4iU6SBjFJiwMKZmZkEQDv3EH47 nVRfB1MEnmVDPL74namGAAlY3DEH3g/fIRULOqhySnarsva5qgRMrthHcQPgI7bavm7uxMpaCO/rn2nt/h6rL4OpCTm+RVVyOJIgqdiRt7C/y89W7jw6j1zWZmJOPQYK9JUjaPeoPv3PwgGPf3QiVsxk2KzWfd t+ker3Ox2+B13027+jadp/XP29/wCr7fHTKHhaklEUgWxD5ztlOHL7x3x2y7+c7DUFPwdTGMO/SuIHTHtZSViCZ7zsdBOnErpuy2h3K/rancTM+r27HfUi3d2SAEtCSJAFZ9x7/wBX2+Ooa/hOk85E75ZbL1ZJUpmRj9Go0D7h220yj4WC1qrZDl1Kb08QIZQ/tBWBgD+H0R5SQkXidyZhbQxExVqHvEf4e43G/wAdKlxS5aIFoZUMPW1Ox7H9X5yNSDw1TkMSchHUFVZgqQNlACy oMfE6io+FKSsrSxxiAQvkrLuwGRPUSJOxAiIjQTLdXh7JaGe3r n/L1JzL36u1/wDNf8vUHDPC1KgyMs5JEGF8hUHkPPmGfuGj2gC+DJ9AtZieTTm P/lHnpad4Q/Ybb/lJ/oNd0DeNl1q0Ki0qlULzAwp4yMlEHqZdttZh+FMSx9ErEtl7VGi RBcPifXSyyCSGJkkHbEDW/wBLQYK64UXTD0W77NkSKRzkoQXxrKWgIB3Hf4Rqw9s5p1Kfotx D1TUhqdFl+5ga01PfJPeIgADW10tBiqlswpCmlpdL63mM0UZYN 01QYqdTPTLrkfMhvLUNKwqKQRQuh1S0U6IyGVN5Prf1hNMZP5y dhtG70tBiLuwzp00FncLy6LUlJpUG2ZqbMYNTz5ZBA+kTM76hH CpIztLl+hUYtTokkLEdRq9pkkbyY7RvvdLQZG4apUREqW102DS eml1KDsCDV3kd/fvqrc2jsKai2ugqUyhGNLqI2pSvNgooaqCs75D3a3GloMIOHsY DW10aYxJp8ujiYekxEc2AkUgoXyBO51NfWr1KtSp6NdqXAghaO QjARlzd06SQsbF3PnttdLQYuxtTTqU6not4zp+8RRkiKgxJ5vb rX/y092q6cMIKY210ApDRhR9oBJYHm9LthBbuVZh5zreaWg8+rcEB TBbS6UGMgFpANAEZYVlJg5MIIhmJ986alxiqBvZ3RMneKQ2nb/FPYQJ0b0tAH+Wqn2K6/tfmaXy1U+xXX9r8zRjS0Aj5bf7Fdf2vzNL5bf7Fdf2vzNGNLQY +4q1ahugbO5xrKiiRSPZSDIFUEjftI1SfhzlGU21z1RLcuiC0C IcrVGSeQUYwpKjW90tBgxw0iItLmRhIZKTq+Kqqhwa0uFglZJh iDvG97gjVLbILa3RDOznanJJxAJJrHfYyQACTMCN9dpaAP8t1P sV1/a/M0vlup9iuv7X5mjGloA/y3U+xXX9r8zS+W6n2K6/tfmaMaWgD/LdT7Fdf2vzNL5bqfYrr+1+ZoxpaAP8ALdT7Fdf2vzNL5bqfYrr +1+ZoxpaAP8t1PsV1/a/M0vlup9iuv7X5mjGloA/y3U+xXX9r8zS+W6n2K6/tfmaMaWgD/LdT7Fdf2vzNL5bqfYrr+1+ZoxpaAP8ALdT7Fdf2vzNL5bqfYrr +1+ZoxpaAX4YoNTtLdHUq60kDKYkEDcGCRI+BOloppaD/2Q==

WiccanLiberal
09-13-2015, 02:45 PM
Didn't attach properly first time, sorry.

tailfins
09-13-2015, 02:47 PM
Words usually spoken by people that have no argument and can only spin their tripe so many times before sounding like a bumbling fool.

Hopefully we'll see you next, when a (R) dismisses the ACA, or other things with executive orders. Please, do us a favor, leave a link to where you will be - I would hate to have to chase you for ANOTHER 7 years to have you dodge me yet again about executive orders. There is NOTHING better in debating when someone's own words and tactics come back to chew a big hole in their ass that spells out "hypocrite"

Jim, myfrien, I think the best approach here is "give him enough rope and he'll hang himself". The above-styled approach seems like an inefficient use of your time.

indago
09-13-2015, 04:01 PM
Here's a quick litmus test for anyone concerned that a freedom has been abridged. For the record, I believe I may be the ONLY person on this board who has had their rights violated in this matter with regard to the first and fourth items. As for all the hubbub about am elected official refusing to do her job, quitting or dismissal. This is a secular matter. She had an obligation to carry out her job as delineated in the law.

She did her job, and lived up to her oath.

fj1200
09-14-2015, 08:56 AM

That was quite an unimpressive argument. Rubbishing one piece of work and just listing another piece of work is not an argument at all.

I see! And just where did this occur?

Open your eyes and dispense with parroting previously refuted statements.

fj1200
09-14-2015, 08:58 AM
article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GAY_MARRIAGE_KENTUCKY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-09-11-20-29-54)

False premise. She was not illegally detained.

fj1200
09-14-2015, 09:15 AM
To answer your irrelevant question...

"The term "National Socialism" arose out of attempts to create a nationalist redefinition of "socialism", as an alternative to both internationalist (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proletarian_internationalism) Marxist socialism and free market (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_market) capitalism. The Nazis sought to achieve this by a "people's community" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksgemeinschaft) (Volksgemeinschaft) with the aim of uniting all Germans as national comrades, whilst excluding those deemed either to be community aliens or "foreign peoples" (Fremdvölkische). It rejected the Marxist concept of class struggle (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_struggle), opposed ideas of class equality and international solidarity, and sought to defend private property and businesses." - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism)

Sounds suspiciously like the rhetoric being spouted by the current crop of GOP presidential candidates.

You're ignoring the obvious and the NAZI platform as well as their governing.

Under Nazism, with its emphasis on the nation, individual needs were subordinate to those of the wider community.[209] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism#cite_note-209) Hitler (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler) declared that "every activity and every need of every individual will be regulated by the collectivity represented by the party" and that "there are no longer any free realms in which the individual belongs to himself".[210] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism#cite_note-Fest-210) Himmler (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himmler)justified the establishment of a repressive police state, in which the security forces could exercise power arbitrarily, as national security and order should take precedence over the needs of the individual.[211] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism#cite_note-Browder-211)According to the famous philosopher and political theorist, Hannah Arendt, the allure of Nazism as a totalitarian ideology (with its attendant mobilization of the German population), resided within the construct of helping that society deal with the cognitive dissonance resultant from the tragic interruption of the First World War, the economic and material suffering consequent the Depression, and brought to order the revolutionary unrest occurring all around them. Instead of the plurality that existed in democratic or parliamentary states, Nazism as a totalitarian system promulgated 'clear' solutions to the historical problems faced by Germany, levied support by de-legitimizing the former government of Weimar, and provided a politico-biological pathway to a better future, one free from the uncertainty of the past. It was the atomized and disaffected masses that Hitler and the party elite pointed in a particular direction, and using clever propaganda to make them into ideological adherents, exploited in bringing Nazism to life.[212] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism#cite_note-212)
While the ideologues of Nazism, much like those of Stalinism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Nazism_and_Stalinism) abhorred democratic or parliamentary governance as practiced in the U.S. or Britain, their differences are substantial. An epistemic crisis occurs when one tries to synthesize and contrast Nazism and Stalinism as two-sides of the same coin with their similarly tyrannical leaders, state-controlled economies, and repressive police structures; namely, since while they share a common thematic political construction, they are entirely inimical to one another in their worldviews and when more carefully analyzed against one another on a one-to-one level, an "irreconcilable asymmetry" results.[213] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism#cite_note-213)

They sound like a bunch of Democrats. Dismissed. ;)

What judgment? From what I understand, Davis was also following the letter of constitutional law re: not issuing licenses under the 'royal decree' given. And again....this is a states' rights issue, not a federal one. Unless....we as a nation are ready to toss the US Constitution and officially become a banana republic.

Not really. Besides, it was not a royal decree, it was a Constitutional decision based upon the 14th Amendment because it's a Federal issue.

Gunny
09-14-2015, 10:37 AM
False premise. She was not illegally detained.

Depends on your POV. As I stated, I have mixed emotions on this argument simply because she works for the government. But, what about the cake shop owner punished BY the government?

There IS a double standard going on. How about Cracker Barrel back in the 90s getting hammered because they didn't want to hire fags? If I own my own business, I'll hire whoever I want and no dipshit in DC is going to decide that for me. I watched that PC crap for years in the Corps. Racial and gender quotas for the sake of political correctness. Ended up with a lot of less qualified folks because of it and sent the more qualified ones home.

I think she chose the wrong platform to make her stance; however, she wouldn't be getting the attention she is without it. I DO admire her stance. Our government needs to quit telling us what we can and can't think.

fj1200
09-14-2015, 11:45 AM
Depends on your POV. As I stated, I have mixed emotions on this argument simply because she works for the government. But, what about the cake shop owner punished BY the government?

There IS a double standard going on. How about Cracker Barrel back in the 90s getting hammered because they didn't want to hire fags? If I own my own business, I'll hire whoever I want and no dipshit in DC is going to decide that for me. I watched that PC crap for years in the Corps. Racial and gender quotas for the sake of political correctness. Ended up with a lot of less qualified folks because of it and sent the more qualified ones home.

I think she chose the wrong platform to make her stance; however, she wouldn't be getting the attention she is without it. I DO admire her stance. Our government needs to quit telling us what we can and can't think.

Frame the argument correctly and I'll be right there with ya'. NDA laws that impact bakers and the like are counterproductive, largely unnecessary, and unconstitutional IMO but these people work for government and are expected to uphold the Constitution and the laws of their state even if they don't agree with them. If rubber stamping a form is against your beliefs then you may resign with your head held high.

Gunny
09-14-2015, 12:05 PM
Frame the argument correctly and I'll be right there with ya'. NDA laws that impact bakers and the like are counterproductive, largely unnecessary, and unconstitutional IMO but these people work for government and are expected to uphold the Constitution and the laws of their state even if they don't agree with them. If rubber stamping a form is against your beliefs then you may resign with your head held high.

That's a yes and a no. State government workers don't swear to uphold and defend the US Constitution. FEDERAL government workers do. But I will point out:

I'm ME first. Not something owned by the Fed or some state government. THAT is what the Constitution guarantees us. You got all these blacks sitting around bitching about the institution of slavery that hasn't been around since the 1860s; yet, they aren't smart enough to figure out we are ALL slaves of our government. We committed tyranny against our king for less than what we're taxed now.

The US government does not represent "We, the people." It represents itself.

fj1200
09-14-2015, 12:13 PM
That's a yes and a no. State government workers don't swear to uphold and defend the US Constitution. FEDERAL government workers do.

Incorrect.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth, and be faithful and true to the Commonwealth of Kentucky so long as I continue a citizen thereof, and that I will faithfully execute, to the best of my ability, the office of _______ according to law; and I do further solemnly swear (or affirm) that since the adoption of the present Constitution, I, being a citizen of this State, have not fought a duel with deadly weapons within this State nor out of it, nor have I sent or accepted a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, nor have I acted as second in carrying a challenge, nor aided or assisted any person thus offending, so help me God."

Gunny
09-14-2015, 12:21 PM
Incorrect.

Depends on what state. So it isn't incorrect. Now if you'd like the argue the content of my statement instead of trying to cherrypick, have at it.

Gunny
09-14-2015, 12:28 PM
What I don't get is why everyone is so afraid to say something against the US government. Guaranteed Right in the First Amendment, and you have the Right to vote. The dumbness of the whole point is what astounds me. We have the Right to say what we want and criticize our government. Isn't THAT what we fought for?

The purposeful blindness is as obvious as it astounding. They can do what they want. I'll show up in dress blues and all my medals (if I can find them) and a Constitutional lawyer and they can argue all f-ing day about what I haven't earned the Right to say.

fj1200
09-14-2015, 12:49 PM
Depends on what state. So it isn't incorrect. Now if you'd like the argue the content of my statement instead of trying to cherrypick, have at it.

I argued the part relevant to the thread. I have no comment on how we're owned via taxation or otherwise.

fj1200
09-14-2015, 12:52 PM
What I don't get is why everyone is so afraid to say something against the US government. Guaranteed Right in the First Amendment, and you have the Right to vote. The dumbness of the whole point is what astounds me. We have the Right to say what we want and criticize our government. Isn't THAT what we fought for?

The purposeful blindness is as obvious as it astounding. They can do what they want. I'll show up in dress blues and all my medals (if I can find them) and a Constitutional lawyer and they can argue all f-ing day about what I haven't earned the Right to say.

Who is afraid to say? Plenty of folks are saying plenty against the government. And you didn't need to "earn" your Right to say, it was granted. Most of us here were granted the same Right and we did nothing anywhere near what you did.

Gunny
09-14-2015, 01:05 PM
Who is afraid to say? Plenty of folks are saying plenty against the government. And you didn't need to "earn" your Right to say, it was granted. Most of us here were granted the same Right and we did nothing anywhere near what you did.

Everyone seems to draw a line. I get it, but I don't. It seems like most people won't question the gov't because they think the men in black will show up.

I also did not mean to imply I "earned" something no one else did. But I've seen enough court room dramas I know how to play the game. My all-time favorite was my kid brother being summoned for not registering for the draft. What are you going to say to a Marine Corporal showing up in uniform about some draft crap? I thought I was going to be removed from the courtroom I was laughing so hard. And you just can't make that kind of crap up.

Anyway, our Right is granted by the First Amendment, or the US Constitution, as you prefer, and everyone seems so afraid to exercise it. The right is the worst. The left has run all over us for years because the right is too afraid of being accused of something.

indago
09-22-2015, 05:17 PM
From The Associated Press 22 September 2015:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Davis stopped issuing all marriage licenses in June after a U.S. Supreme Court ruling effectively legalized gay marriage nationwide. Two gay couples and two straight couples sued her. A federal judge ordered Davis to issue the licenses, and the U.S. Supreme Court upheld that order. But Davis refused, citing "God's authority." That's when U.S. District Court Judge David Bunning threw her in jail, prompting a fierce debate in the public square about religious liberty versus the civil rights afforded to all U.S. citizens.

Davis' office issued marriage licenses while she was in jail, but the licenses did not include her name. Bunning ruled those licenses were valid and released Davis on the condition that she not interfere with her employees. ...But when Davis returned to work last week, she confiscated the marriage licenses and replaced them. The new licenses say they were issued not under the authority of the county clerk, but "pursuant to federal court order."

...But on Monday, lawyers for the American Civil Liberties Union wrote that the validity of the altered licenses is "questionable at best," and the new licenses bring "humiliation and stigma" to the gay couples who receive them.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GAY_MARRIAGE_KENTUCKY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-09-22-04-50-33)

"the new licenses bring "humiliation and stigma" to the gay couples who receive them." Like faggots getting married together isn't "humiliation and stigma" enough...

Perianne
09-22-2015, 06:30 PM
From the link:

But when Davis returned to work last week, she confiscated the marriage licenses and replaced them. The new licenses say they were issued not under the authority of the county clerk, but "pursuant to federal court order."

...But on Monday, lawyers for the American Civil Liberties Union wrote that the validity of the altered licenses is "questionable at best," and the new licenses bring "humiliation and stigma" to the gay couples who receive them.

The homo marriages are "questionable at best". And they should bring "humiliation and stigma" to the licenses, as they are not real.

indago
09-22-2015, 07:27 PM
From the link:

But when Davis returned to work last week, she confiscated the marriage licenses and replaced them. The new licenses say they were issued not under the authority of the county clerk, but "pursuant to federal court order."

The homo marriages are "questionable at best". And they should bring "humiliation and stigma" to the licenses, as they are not real.

Is there an echo in here?

indago
09-23-2015, 09:12 AM
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia on Tuesday criticized judges who believe the Constitution is a "living" document, saying they amount to policy makers who are rewriting it and making moral decisions for the entire country about same-sex marriage and other issues. He also referred to this summer's same-sex marriage ruling as "extreme."

..."They're not adhering to the text, they're operating as policy makers...". ..."They're not interpreting the constitution. They're writing one...".

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SCALIA_MEMPHIS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-09-22-23-33-23)

Perianne
09-23-2015, 09:22 AM
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia on Tuesday criticized judges who believe the Constitution is a "living" document, saying they amount to policy makers who are rewriting it and making moral decisions for the entire country about same-sex marriage and other issues. He also referred to this summer's same-sex marriage ruling as "extreme."

..."They're not adhering to the text, they're operating as policy makers...". ..."They're not interpreting the constitution. They're writing one...".

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SCALIA_MEMPHIS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-09-22-23-33-23)

And that is another example of how Antonin Scalia is the greatest Justice ever.

Perianne
02-13-2016, 07:13 PM
And that is another example of how Antonin Scalia is the greatest Justice ever.

You believed in originalism, sir. How I will miss you.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8398&stc=1