PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head

jimnyc
09-05-2015, 04:30 PM
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump leads Democrat Hillary Clinton head-to-head, according to a new poll released Friday.

The poll by SurveyUSA finds that matched up directly, Trump garners 45 percent to Clinton’s 40 percent.

In other head-to-head matchups, Trump beats out Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) by 44 percent to 40 percent; Vice President Joe Biden by 44 percent to 42 percent; and former Vice President Al Gore by 44 percent to 41 percent.

Trump’s surge past Clinton marks a dramatic turnaround in the polls.

A CNN/ORC sampling of national voters in late June — just days after Trump entered the race — found that 59 percent supported Clinton to 34 percent picking Trump in a head-to-head race.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/252825-poll-trump-beats-hillary-head-to-head

NightTrain
09-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Impressive.

Hillary will continue to tarnish the democrats as more of her email shenanigans come to light... and as soon as Bernie is publicly discussed in the debates for the commie he is, he'll nosedive.

Black Diamond
09-05-2015, 05:00 PM
I wonder about polls in Ohio.

Black Diamond
09-05-2015, 05:15 PM
Impressive.

Hillary will continue to tarnish the democrats as more of her email shenanigans come to light... and as soon as Bernie is publicly discussed in the debates for the commie he is, he'll nosedive.

It is. Seems there is power in name recognition.

LongTermGuy
09-05-2015, 07:46 PM
I wonder about polls in Ohio.

Liberals in general used to love Polls...wonder what happened?

jimnyc
09-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Liberals in general used to love Polls...wonder what happened?

We had a member, a wackjob named "truthmatters" if you remember her, who was in love with polls and I think even made love to them nightly. She talked about how they were SO important and on target. Anyway, polls aside, I hate her! :laugh:

She's probably somewhere this very night writing about just how inaccurate polls are and just as useless. I hope seeing Trump gaining and Hillary sliding sends her into a frenzy. I've seen her make like 64 posts in a row, in the same thread, when she's riled up! :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/RNzqGnQ.gif

gabosaurus
09-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Polls matching hypothetical candidates 14 months before the election are useful only as points of discussion.

Jeff
09-06-2015, 12:12 AM
Polls matching hypothetical candidates 14 months before the election are useful only as points of discussion.

But they do make some feel good, even if it is so far in advance, Hell GW was high in the poll and a year later was at the bottom, have to agree Gabs 14 months is a long time.

Gunny
09-06-2015, 12:56 AM

Want to try agin? Let's establish you leftwing fuck's record ... fags can get married, wetbacks can come illegally into our country, and niggers can burn down cities because of some contrived, leftwingnut bullshit.

About sum it up for you?

Jeff
09-06-2015, 06:54 AM
Want to try agin? Let's establish you leftwing fuck's record ... fags can get married, wetbacks can come illegally into our country, and niggers can burn down cities because of some contrived, leftwingnut bullshit.

About sum it up for you?

Tells us how ya really feel Bro. :laugh::laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2015, 07:57 AM
We had a member, a wackjob named "truthmatters" if you remember her, who was in love with polls and I think even made love to them nightly. She talked about how they were SO important and on target. Anyway, polls aside, I hate her! :laugh:

She's probably somewhere this very night writing about just how inaccurate polls are and just as useless. I hope seeing Trump gaining and Hillary sliding sends her into a frenzy. I've seen her make like 64 posts in a row, in the same thread, when she's riled up! :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/RNzqGnQ.gif

She sounds just like the same truthmatters that infested our old forum. I think eventually got perma-banned there but kept coming back under new names. Sure seem to be the same character and the names were the same too.