PDA

View Full Version : I'm starving

jimnyc
09-05-2015, 08:29 PM
All I have are some Chip's Ahoy cookies. Well, up here in my computer room anyway. I know that's not good for me. I gotta go scavenge through the fridge and cabinets and see what I can come up with, or have to make. I'm hoping to avoid the "making" part. Might go healthy and make some tuna salad, and I know we have some nice healthy wheat bread. And then when done with that, and my resource water, I know I'll still be eating them cookies. It's unavoidable. They are like crack.

tailfins
09-05-2015, 08:31 PM
All I have are some Chip's Ahoy cookies. Well, up here in my computer room anyway. I know that's not good for me. I gotta go scavenge through the fridge and cabinets and see what I can come up with, or have to make. I'm hoping to avoid the "making" part. Might go healthy and make some tuna salad, and I know we have some nice healthy wheat bread. And then when done with that, and my resource water, I know I'll still be eating them cookies. It's unavoidable. They are like crack.

Your wife needs to snap-to and make you a decent meal.

hjmick
09-05-2015, 09:26 PM
I have some pecan pie M & Ms...

Had some Grimaldi's pizza for lunch...

Ooo... I also have some Entenmann's Apple Cider Donuts...

Jeff
09-06-2015, 12:08 AM
Order a Pie Jim. :2up:

Gunny
09-06-2015, 12:23 AM

If you're a little less lazy than me spending all my time on the computer, you might be able to cook something. Something important like Ramen noodles.

If I didn't hate sweets, I 'd go for the cookies. :laugh:

Jeff
09-06-2015, 12:37 AM
If you're a little less lazy than me spending all my time on the computer, you might be able to cook something. Something important like Ramen noodles.

If I didn't hate sweets, I 'd go for the cookies. :laugh:

Ramen noodles rock, I love the two pieces of vegetables in them. :laugh::laugh:

Gunny
09-06-2015, 12:46 AM
Ramen noodles rock, I love the two pieces of vegetables in them. :laugh::laugh:

You get two? I'm feeling ripped off. Is it the little squared carrot or the pea?:laugh:

Nonnie
09-06-2015, 02:02 AM
Whenever I get a pizza, I ask them just to cut into 4 pieces because I can't manage 8.

indago
09-06-2015, 04:02 AM
Whenever I get a pizza, I ask them just to cut into 4 pieces because I can't manage 8.

I saw a guy once whose idea of eating pizza was to fold it in half and eat it like a sandwich.

Nonnie
09-06-2015, 05:23 AM
I saw a guy once whose idea of eating pizza was to fold it in half and eat it like a sandwich.

Good idea.

As kids, if we said we we're starving, my dad used to say, "No, you're hungry, the Ethiopians are starving", and then we were told to get a sandwich as bread is filling.